Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62106 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Riverside, CA

#64381 Sep 26, 2014
Obama Praised Muslim Cleric who Endorsed Fatwa Against American Troops... Illegals wash ashore in San Diego...

American Citizen Beaten to Death by Cartel Members Near Border...

At least 40,000 aliens vanish into USA... Outbreak of a Respiratory Illness Mystifies Scientists...

New Tropical Virus Spread by Mosquitoes Arriving from Latin America... CHART: 1 in 4 Americans 25-54 Not Working...

THERE SHE GOES AGAIN...

POLLS: Dem's 'war on women' battle cry falls flat...

Republican accused of 'raping' education system...

Famed Chef Emeril Lagasse Blasts Obama... NYC mailman hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail...

Postal Service wants to deliver -- groceries... FBI blasts APPLEGOOGLE for locking police out of phones...

GOOGLE fires back at NEWS CORP.; Defends search, piracy practices... Man busted trying to smuggle 51 turtles in his pants... News Reporter Suffering Medical Emergency At Detroit City Hall -- Waits 25 Mins For Ambulance!

Same old same old wassup with you?
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64382 Sep 26, 2014
Guru wrote:
Same old same old wassup with you?
Where the hell you get off to? I thought you had been banned. AI is MIA also.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64383 Sep 26, 2014
Hey Guru, There is a guy i Salt Lake that is selling ppavers made out of lava ! They look really nice.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64390 Nov 15, 2014
Guru is a Gay rule. He has a little puppet called PJ doll, that he talks to for comfort. Gayroo would fight with Catmandoo all the time. Playa Del Ray Gun Gayroo is still alive?
dudealohajoe

United States

#64391 Nov 15, 2014
I no like oof Allie. Bombai goin fall off das why. I not goin oof Allie. No way Jose.
JRB

Leander, TX

#64392 Nov 15, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
Guru is a Gay rule. He has a little puppet called PJ doll, that he talks to for comfort. Gayroo would fight with Catmandoo all the time. Playa Del Ray Gun Gayroo is still alive?
Dude...long time. What happened to you? You sound awful. Been in a coma for 5 years or something worse?
Guru

United States

#64393 Nov 15, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
lol...you still out there dude? No gay jokes here...I don't do butt. I leave that mess to the libtards. So where about you at? Just get out of jail or something??
JRB

Leander, TX

#64394 Nov 15, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you still out there dude? No gay jokes he e...I don't do butt. I leave that mess to the libtards. So where about you at? Just get out of jail or something??
Can't see where he posts from on my cell phone. Last I recall it was Tennesee. If local, it might just be Rayem saying hello. Never know...Leftward Outcast could actually be Rayem with a few online English courses or corsets under his belt..
dudealohajoe

United States

#64395 Nov 16, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you still out there dude? No gay jokes here...I don't do butt. I leave that mess to the libtards. So where about you at? Just get out of jail or something??
Enemies are like old friends. And it's been a long time. I see Allie is still around on the Advertiser comment section. But where's PJ Doll? He finally kicked the bucket or what? Hard to believe Guru is still going at it. Must be some kind of Topix record holder for most posts or something?
No, I haven't been in a coma. It's just that some people have a life.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64396 Nov 16, 2014
Wake up! Hawaiiiaaaaaan! Blalahz! WAKE UP! AieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEE!
dudealohajoe

United States

#64397 Nov 16, 2014
Where's that Wicked Wahine? Kreen Bottles? The Interpreter? Catmandoo? And the rest of the Charlie Chaplin gang? Po tings. Gotta go Aala Park Mo'e Mo'e.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64398 Nov 16, 2014
But where is that JP Doll? I remember he sounded like an anal fcktard haole with an Asian female fetish. Always yapping away about how better he is than everyone else. Always yapping about "gentrifcation" this and "gentrification" that, and tract homes being the new plague, and stroking his 2" ego on every Topix post.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64399 Nov 16, 2014
Po tings.... No mo life das why. Dey stay on dis massage board cuz no mo life outside. Dey always stay inside wit da keyboard, sometimes only one hand stay on da keyboard, all day long.

Po tings... no? Ho da waste time li dat. All day only touch da keyboard wit one hand.
Guru

United States

#64400 Nov 16, 2014
...so why are you in here "Joe"?-lol
dudealohajoe

United States

#64401 Nov 16, 2014
Guru wrote:
...so why are you in here "Joe"?-lol
Cuz, dis da only place can talk pidgin and not get stink eye cuz I sound stewpid, das why. I tired only watching Dog da Booty Hunter driving his Mercedes to his fancy shmancy Kahala house wit da big badge on da front gate. Ho, how do buggah came so rich? Jus cuz he git one show, he make all dat moneh? Dwayne Chapman talks a good talk but he stay laffin' all da way to da Pioneer Federal Bank.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64402 Nov 16, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
Po tings.... No mo life das why. Dey stay on dis massage board cuz no mo life outside. Dey always stay inside wit da keyboard, sometimes only one hand stay on da keyboard, all day long.
Po tings... no? Ho da waste time li dat. All day only touch da keyboard wit one hand.
I fixed a tractor hitch yesterday. Did you accomplish anything at all?
Guru

United States

#64403 Nov 16, 2014
lol...this is getting interesting. so dude....whereasbout you calling "home" these days? Halawa?, or Kahala?
dudealohajoe

United States

#64404 Nov 16, 2014
Guru wrote:
lol...this is getting interesting. so dude....whereasbout you calling "home" these days? Halawa?, or Kahala?
Kuhio Park Terrace, the bestest of the westest low income/section 8 housing.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64405 Nov 16, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I fixed a tractor hitch yesterday. Did you accomplish anything at all?
Masturbated a little, then broke a tractor hitch.
JRB

Leander, TX

#64406 Nov 16, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Masturbated a little, then broke a tractor hitch.
I once heard of a gal that could remove the chrome from a hitch, but to actually break it...very talented.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad news for fake liberal activist judges. 1 hr Joe Balls 10
Homeless in HI (recent NEWSHOUR segment) 2 hr Joe Balls 5
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,377
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 17 hr Princess Hey 583
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 508
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 18 hr Borg 18 562
Did Trump lie 18 hr Drone Bird 9

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance