Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62124 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Bong Bong Marcos

Honolulu, HI

#64009 Jun 27, 2014
Kanaka wrote:
<quoted text>
that ain't no beard mahu
oops - I mean your perianal hairs....

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#64011 Jun 28, 2014
takes the cake!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64012 Jun 28, 2014
Guru wrote:
MASS CHAOS at the border lead by obama....
AMNESTY ADVOCATES STORM CONGRESS...
PELOSI TO GREET NEW ARRIVALS AT BORDER...
First Lady Of Honduras To Tour TX Shelters...
'OBAMA GOING TO LET THEM GO'...
President working on executive action...
Illegals bankrupting border towns...
SURPRISE: FEDS TO FLY MIGRANTS TO CALIFORNIA...
BORDER PATROL AGENTS TEST POSITIVE FOR DISEASES...
Doctor: Risk not taken seriously...
'First thing that hits you is smell'...
Ranchers say criminal illegals 'everywhere'...
BORDER AGENT: THIS IS AMNESTY...
Militia members form human chain to stop illegals...
MEXICAN MILITARY CHOPPER CROSSES INTO USA, FIRES AT BORDER AGENTS
...lead by Obama, huh?.....
Sam Gravano

Honolulu, HI

#64017 Jun 28, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
MEXICAN MILITARY CHOPPER CROSSES INTO USA, FIRES AT BORDER AGENTS...
Guru, I agree with most of what you say, but the incident with the chopper isn't one of them. The Mexicans DID fire two warning shots at a vehicle to stop it, not realizing they had crossed over the border and it was Border Patrol they shot at. They were in a chase after some smugglers at the time and got mixed up. The Mexicans immediately landed and apologized for what happened and they all went their separate ways, no harm done. Typical friendly-fire incident that occurs more often than people think.
JB is back kissing butt

Waipahu, HI

#64018 Jun 28, 2014
Sam Gravano wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru, I agree with most of what you say, but the incident with the chopper isn't one of them. The Mexicans DID fire two warning shots at a vehicle to stop it, not realizing they had crossed over the border and it was Border Patrol they shot at. They were in a chase after some smugglers at the time and got mixed up. The Mexicans immediately landed and apologized for what happened and they all went their separate ways, no harm done. Typical friendly-fire incident that occurs more often than people think.
Haven't heard a good bullish!t story from water stealer guy and food stamp illegal buyer haole boy, joe balls.
Sam Gravano

Honolulu, HI

#64020 Jun 28, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey whatever....enjoy life. He is on the way out for good soon enough.
I am, but all the crap he's done to us will take years to undo, if ever. We will need a complete cleansing and start-over.The first thing is to ensure future candidates are even Americans in the first place, which seems to be too hard for the FBI .

Location hidden

#64026 Jun 30, 2014
FINANCING EASES FOR SMALL BUSINESS...Associated Press .(6-29-14).....Bank's more willing to lend as firms recover......Contrary to Guru pinhead opinion....
Alice

Waipahu, HI

#64030 Jun 30, 2014
Sam Gravano wrote:
<quoted text> I am, but all the crap he's done to us will take years to undo, if ever. We will need a complete cleansing and start-over.The first thing is to ensure future candidates are even Americans in the first place, which seems to be too hard for the FBI .
An ocean of bleach couldn't cleanse your soul or your 450 lb. wives.

Location hidden

#64032 Jun 30, 2014
...TIGER PULLS FATHER OUT OF HIS BOAT..United Press International. (6-29-14).....India -- A man poaching crabs in an eastern Indian river reserve was killed by a tiger that leapt into the man's boat and dragged him into a mangrove swamp in front of his son and daughter. The man, Sushil Majhi, had guided his boat into a prohibited area of the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve in the eastern state of West Bengal on Thursday. Sushil Majhi's body has yet to be recovered, the authorities said. The Sundarbans is one of the world's largest mangrove forests, extending from Bangladesh through the eastern part of India, along the Bay of Bengal. It is one of the largest reserves for the Bengal tiger, and nearly a dozen people that enter the park are killed by tigers every year.....
Sam Gravano

Honolulu, HI

#64034 Jun 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...TIGER PULLS FATHER OUT OF HIS BOAT..United Press International.(6-29-14).....In dia -- A man poaching crabs in an eastern Indian river reserve was killed by a tiger that leapt into the man's boat and dragged him into a mangrove swamp in front of his son and daughter. The man, Sushil Majhi, had guided his boat into a prohibited area of the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve in the eastern state of West Bengal on Thursday. Sushil Majhi's body has yet to be recovered, the authorities said. The Sundarbans is one of the world's largest mangrove forests, extending from Bangladesh through the eastern part of India, along the Bay of Bengal. It is one of the largest reserves for the Bengal tiger, and nearly a dozen people that enter the park are killed by tigers every year.....
The Tiger should be paid in steak for doing the rangers' job for them.
mad flapper

Waipahu, HI

#64035 Jun 30, 2014
Sam Gravano wrote:
<quoted text> The Tiger should be paid in steak for doing the rangers' job for them.
Then i should be paid in lobster who taking care of your daughter's fishy tail.
mad flapper

Honolulu, HI

#64037 Jun 30, 2014
Guru wrote:
obama is having a nervous breakdown....Michelle slaps him down with divorce, won't live with him in the same house anymore...the Supreme Court slaps him down....now he is blaming everyone for his incompetence.
Time to Impeach this pResident asap.
Guru let Sam Grabass grab yours!
Groan Mavas

Honolulu, HI

#64041 Jul 4, 2014
This thread really reeks of monomaniacal BS (blatant statements).
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64044 Jul 4, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...and what is happening in sleepy Hilo? Ken's and what else? I get 7 papayas for a dollar at the open market just before closing. Other than that....? The NE rift zone is moving into Leilani Estates....be there in about a year. How's that? Tell us something interesting.
I'm overflowing with Papayas right now, Guru. I'll gladly give you a beg or two.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64049 Jul 7, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
OK thanks! But save some for obama....he is full of she-it!
Obama would use them as butt plugs.

Location hidden

#64050 Jul 8, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
OK thanks! But save some for obama....he is full of she-it!
STOCKS CLOSE AT ALL-TIME HIGH AS HIRING SURGES...Associated Press .(7-3-14).....Manufacturing growth in the U.S. and China spurred the increase......
Leward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#64053 Jul 8, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I'm overflowing with Papayas right now, Guru. I'll gladly give you a beg or two.
Umm papayas.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64055 Jul 8, 2014
Leward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm papayas.
Lolo, you're welcome to some too. That is, if my great grandson doesn't eat them all first ! He eats two for breakfast every morning.
moi hole

North Las Vegas, NV

#64058 Jul 17, 2014
wow
Guru licks man berries

Honolulu, HI

#64061 Aug 1, 2014
Here on the island we work enough to live. Unlike you dumbfvcks on the mainland that live to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 35 min Leeward Outlier 709
Imua Rail?? (May '12) 1 hr Where is my love ... 561
All Hail YOUR new President Donald J Trump!! 3 hr American Infidel 19
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 5 hr Borg 16 300
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 5 hr Fancy Bear Clone 499
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) Sun Where is my love ... 801
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Sun Eeeew 285

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance