Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62076 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Obama update

Los Angeles, CA

#63755 Mar 29, 2014
FF: Constant Obama Scandals; Sheriff Joe
Obama Investigation; Obama CIA Family?

Carl Gallups: Spoke to Sheriff Arpaio's Obama investigator Mike Zullo yesterday and he assured that the investigation is hot and heavy and there will be some conferences coming soon. Says they'd hoped for the end of March but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Reiterates that no date is set but it is going to happen soon.

Brandon Gallups: There is a whole lot of evidence that looks like Obama comes directly out of a CIA contact family. Says Obama was dragged all around the world and that we know he was everywhere except Hawaii.
Obama update

Los Angeles, CA

#63756 Mar 29, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you shoot off a letter to Darryl Issa and maybe he'll hold some hearings, at taxpayers expense of course, into the abuse of vacations while in the oval office? It might help loosen that girdle of your that's apparently all tied up in knots for no legitimate reason. Or better yet, stay on your meds and all should be well, LL.
lol...get over it you troll....obama is at the end of his term....it closes a little more each day. Soon the UNIVERSE-SHACKING info will come out...it is being readied now. The SCOTUS now has all of his documents and info....they will have to make a further decision on what to do.

The midterms are coming on fast...obama may try to cause a World-Wide war to distract...everything is now ready to get really wild. obama has no cred now...he is the laughing stock of the world. The problem is...the bad guys are all getting ready to invade like Putin is...other countries and put him to the test. He is NOT ready for that. Our people are getting nervous too as he decimates our military and tries to fundamentally transform this country into a weak nation....our people are getting nervous...even his own party is running from him...

The question is....what do they do with him? He is a major liability, has no credibility whatsoever, lies whenever he is speaking...and all of his records are now being looked at by the SCOTUS. This dude has a huge problems, and he drags us down farther every single day.

There is nothing left to support about him. He is in the twilight zone and the crap is about to hit the fan- worldwide because of him. Do you think people will just let it all go to hell because he is half-black? Do you think people will let him destroy this country? I don't think so. I think they are getting ready to time it perfectly for the SCOTUS, the midterms, and everything else and are ready to hang that albatross around his neck and let him flail or resign or he will be impeached. But we will see.
Alice

Waianae, HI

#63757 Mar 29, 2014
Obama update wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think people will just let it all go to hell because he is half-black?
In a word, YES. They should because he is just like OJ. Set up by the white man.
Bust Bird

Honolulu, HI

#63758 Mar 29, 2014
Splat by the way.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#63759 Mar 29, 2014
2011-.

...yeah so me and obama were talking today....and he said..."you know what?? "

...so I said...."no, what?"

obama said ..."I don't have a birth certificate!"

...so I said...."really?"

...and he said..."yeah, but I don't know how to tell anyone cuz I'm supposed to have one."

...so I said...."well, what are ya gonna do?"

...and obama said..."I will have to make one up!" "In Hawaii."

...I said...."why Hawaii?"

...and he said ..."cuz Neil is there and he knows me."

...so I said....what hospital were you born at?"

...and he said...I don't know....so I'll put both hospitals down there just in case."

...and I said..."are you gonna put it on the internet?"

...and obama said...."yeah, I guess so."

...so I said...."why?"

...and he said....cuz that guy Trump is all over me, and I gotta do something!"

...so obama made one up, and put it on the White House web site. And now it is at the Supreme Court of the United States, along with everything else he has made up.

That's the end of the story.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#63760 Mar 29, 2014
U couldn't make up a great story if your life depended on it.
.......cut and paste
Leward lolo

Waianae, HI

#63761 Mar 29, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
In a word, YES. They should because he is just like OJ. Set up by the white man.
Like OJ??????? lololol to the trillionth.

Seen the comparison floating around between roachgirl and Putin? OJ would win any comparison easily.
DA Slippa

Honolulu, HI

#63762 Mar 29, 2014
Kabong.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#63764 Mar 30, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, your obsession qualifies as hate since no known elected politician in DC subscribes to the idiocy presented.
Get a life you freakin troll.
Listen up pal. You are an OBOT or an idiot. Either way I don't care.

I am not going to educate you and waste my time doing that because the evidence is so overwhelming against obama being legit that it is a cakewalk to find out everything in various ways...the first thing you should do is watch Mike Zullo/Arpaio's press conferences. They take hours and that was just last year. Now the case is far more than the tons of evidence they had then. What started as the birth certificate forgery, which is fraud, has morphed into something far larger and that is treason. You better look it up because it is huge. You cannot impersonate somebody else like using the guys SS#, create a fake bc, and forge passports/documents/foreign aide grants, ID's and that NOT be treason. obama is the most guilty person on earth, and his actions are treason, 100%. Congress will have to assert, but that will become nothing more than a given once the truth is revealed, which will be very soon. Mike Zullo has all of your answers, and they are on record. 75 affidavits on file with the SCOTUS, and dozens of lawsuits have shown it all. Now the Supreme's have it. Maybe they chicken out, and run, or maybe they hear the case. The Federal Court that just heard it said it is so serious of a case that Congress has to decide. That is how big it is. One way or another it is going to come out. And soon.

You can argue all you want, but you OBOT's are now irrelevant. You can quote Snopes, or whomever you want, but the SCOTUS has ALL the info on obama now. What you think doesn't matter. It is up to them and congress.

Now, maybe this is all a case where they are holding this hammer over obama to force him to do whatever, or maybe it goes all the way....but it is not going to be me or you that decide that. Your desperation here is laughable. And nobody is going to waste their time "proving" to you what has already been proven. You wouldn't accept it anyway. You seem to be behind the 8-ball in just about everything concerning his case. We are way ahead of you bub, you just don't know it, or are spitting against the wind. You can call us all names, and try as your ilk does....try to discredit the facts because of your lack of a case/facts. We really don't care, because it is all about to come out.

Now I could care less what you say or think, because the facts are getting readied even as we speak. Whether it comes out tomorrow or after the midterms it is going to be the shock of your life. I doubt if it will take until November, I think it will be in the next 2 months or less...but it is going to come out. This has been shown to numerous Senators, Reps, law enforcement all over the country now, so your flailing in here is just an exercise in futility.

It is all out there bub, open your eyes and get real. Nobody is going to waste their time to force you to see the evidence. And what you say from this point on, or how many obvious tantrums you through in here just doesn't matter anymore. You are irrelevant.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#63765 Mar 30, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really pitiful you keep up the nonsense. I knew you wouldn't attempt to answer.
There's no need to issue an apology to you for making you look entirely foolish.
If by chance it does weigh on any conscience, take it up with your gynecologist on your next appt..
Listen up pal. You are an OBOT or an idiot. Either way I don't care.

I am not going to educate you and waste my time doing that because the evidence is so overwhelming against obama being legit that it is a cakewalk to find out everything in various ways...the first thing you should do is watch Mike Zullo/Arpaio's press conferences. They take hours and that was just last year. Now the case is far more than the tons of evidence they had then. What started as the birth certificate forgery, which is fraud, has morphed into something far larger and that is treason. You better look it up because it is huge. You cannot impersonate somebody else like using the guys SS#, create a fake bc, and forge passports/documents/foreign aide grants, ID's and that NOT be treason. obama is the most guilty person on earth, and his actions are treason, 100%. Congress will have to assert, but that will become nothing more than a given once the truth is revealed, which will be very soon. Mike Zullo has all of your answers, and they are on record. 75 affidavits on file with the SCOTUS, and dozens of lawsuits have shown it all. Now the Supreme's have it. Maybe they chicken out, and run, or maybe they hear the case. The Federal Court that just heard it said it is so serious of a case that Congress has to decide. That is how big it is. One way or another it is going to come out. And soon.

You can argue all you want, but you OBOT's are now irrelevant. You can quote Snopes, or whomever you want, but the SCOTUS has ALL the info on obama now. What you think doesn't matter. It is up to them and congress.

Now, maybe this is all a case where they are holding this hammer over obama to force him to do whatever, or maybe it goes all the way....but it is not going to be me or you that decide that. Your desperation here is laughable. And nobody is going to waste their time "proving" to you what has already been proven. You wouldn't accept it anyway. You seem to be behind the 8-ball in just about everything concerning his case. We are way ahead of you bub, you just don't know it, or are spitting against the wind. You can call us all names, and try as your ilk does....try to discredit the facts because of your lack of a case/facts. We really don't care, because it is all about to come out.

Now I could care less what you say or think, because the facts are getting readied even as we speak. Whether it comes out tomorrow or after the midterms it is going to be the shock of your life. I doubt if it will take until November, I think it will be in the next 2 months or less...but it is going to come out. This has been shown to numerous Senators, Reps, law enforcement all over the country now, so your flailing in here is just an exercise in futility.

It is all out there bub, open your eyes and get real. Nobody is going to waste their time to force you to see the evidence. And what you say from this point on, or how many obvious tantrums you through in here just doesn't matter anymore. You are irrelevant.
GURU is Full of HATE

Honolulu, HI

#63766 Mar 30, 2014
Sabbath or not Guru is a Hater.

Soon to be executive producer of a tv show called Snark Tank.

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#63767 Mar 30, 2014
Leward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like OJ??????? lololol to the trillionth.
Seen the comparison floating around between roachgirl and Putin? OJ would win any comparison easily.
One of the most amusing posts I've read here. You're a comic genius!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#63768 Mar 31, 2014
And 952 more Obama Days

Honolulu, HI

#63769 Mar 31, 2014
another
.......... copy
.......... and
..........paste
.......... told you
.......... so
..........after the fact
dont step on this dogshyt

Los Angeles, CA

#63771 Mar 31, 2014
And 952 more Obama Days wrote:
another
.......... copy
.......... and
..........paste
.......... told you
.......... so
..........after the fact
....on the curb.
Yom Kipper

Honolulu, HI

#63773 Mar 31, 2014
DA Slippa wrote:
Kabong.
Splat.
impeach this guy asap

Los Angeles, CA

#63774 Apr 1, 2014
Oh yes, how terrible that some Americans demand that a president be required to be a Natural Born Citizen with two U.S. citizen parents as required by the U.S. Constitution, instead of a Native Born Citizen with just one citizen parent like the buffoon in the White House. It's just awful how those birthers are demanding that this country follow its own laws. By the way, I wonder why Barack Hussein Obama tried to legally change the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" when he was a U.S. senator? I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Obama's birth certificate is a non-issue. The only thing he's trying to hide is the fact that his father was listed as an "Arab" and not as "African" or "Negro" on his real birth certificate. Barack Obama Sr. was 7/8 Arab and he always referred to himself as a "Kenyan Arab."

Big party here.
-Jade
horse is out of barn

Honolulu, HI

#63775 Apr 1, 2014
impeach this guy asap wrote:
Oh yes, how terrible that some Americans demand that a president be required to be a Natural Born Citizen with two U.S. citizen parents as required by the U.S. Constitution, instead of a Native Born Citizen with just one citizen parent like the buffoon in the White House. It's just awful how those birthers are demanding that this country follow its own laws. By the way, I wonder why Barack Hussein Obama tried to legally change the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" when he was a U.S. senator? I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Obama's birth certificate is a non-issue. The only thing he's trying to hide is the fact that his father was listed as an "Arab" and not as "African" or "Negro" on his real birth certificate. Barack Obama Sr. was 7/8 Arab and he always referred to himself as a "Kenyan Arab."
Big party here.
-Jade
Same Spiel.
THINK

Waianae, HI

#63776 Apr 1, 2014
He's NOT American. That's enough to jail him. My question to democrats is, WHY do you follow this man from a foreign country, unless you're hoping he's the Anti-Christ?
GW Bush__ Cocaine Cowboy

Honolulu, HI

#63777 Apr 1, 2014
THINK wrote:
He's NOT American. That's enough to jail him. My question to democrats is, WHY do you follow this man from a foreign country, unless you're hoping he's the Anti-Christ?
You new box of Coco Puffs have arrived. Think you want them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imua Rail?? (May '12) 6 hr Bozobama 427
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR and A... 7 hr Stumpy 29
News Honolulu symphony can't pay musicians (Dec '07) 14 hr Stumpy 153
News No relief from record heat over Hawaii 14 hr Joe Balls 3
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 16 hr CC FCC 259
SAME SEX MARRIAGE Gets The Supreme Courts BLESS... 19 hr American_Infidel 15
News Ministry leader indicted in sex assault (Jul '08) 22 hr Stumpy 150
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE