Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62126 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

impeach this guy asap

West Hollywood, CA

#63774 Apr 1, 2014
Oh yes, how terrible that some Americans demand that a president be required to be a Natural Born Citizen with two U.S. citizen parents as required by the U.S. Constitution, instead of a Native Born Citizen with just one citizen parent like the buffoon in the White House. It's just awful how those birthers are demanding that this country follow its own laws. By the way, I wonder why Barack Hussein Obama tried to legally change the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" when he was a U.S. senator? I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Obama's birth certificate is a non-issue. The only thing he's trying to hide is the fact that his father was listed as an "Arab" and not as "African" or "Negro" on his real birth certificate. Barack Obama Sr. was 7/8 Arab and he always referred to himself as a "Kenyan Arab."

Big party here.
-Jade
horse is out of barn

Honolulu, HI

#63775 Apr 1, 2014
impeach this guy asap wrote:
Oh yes, how terrible that some Americans demand that a president be required to be a Natural Born Citizen with two U.S. citizen parents as required by the U.S. Constitution, instead of a Native Born Citizen with just one citizen parent like the buffoon in the White House. It's just awful how those birthers are demanding that this country follow its own laws. By the way, I wonder why Barack Hussein Obama tried to legally change the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" when he was a U.S. senator? I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Obama's birth certificate is a non-issue. The only thing he's trying to hide is the fact that his father was listed as an "Arab" and not as "African" or "Negro" on his real birth certificate. Barack Obama Sr. was 7/8 Arab and he always referred to himself as a "Kenyan Arab."
Big party here.
-Jade
Same Spiel.
THINK

Honolulu, HI

#63776 Apr 1, 2014
He's NOT American. That's enough to jail him. My question to democrats is, WHY do you follow this man from a foreign country, unless you're hoping he's the Anti-Christ?
GW Bush__ Cocaine Cowboy

Honolulu, HI

#63777 Apr 1, 2014
THINK wrote:
He's NOT American. That's enough to jail him. My question to democrats is, WHY do you follow this man from a foreign country, unless you're hoping he's the Anti-Christ?
You new box of Coco Puffs have arrived. Think you want them?
This is amazing

West Hollywood, CA

#63782 Apr 2, 2014
source:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

the comments say it all....
Sarah has a sperm belly

Honolulu, HI

#63783 Apr 2, 2014
This is amazing wrote:
source:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
the comments say it all....
Comments from loons like you>
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#63784 Apr 2, 2014
We love Obama to lie to us. It makes us feel good inside, and we get back at Whitey at the same time. We know who is being made to pay our bills and we're happy with it.
GW is a Cocaine Cowboy

Honolulu, HI

#63787 Apr 3, 2014
Snort Snort
Guru

West Hollywood, CA

#63793 Apr 9, 2014
for GoBlueFool....

...man are you one sick psycho! What is it about this total fk-up that you can point to that is good??! Nothing, that's what.

obama is the most incompetent president in history, and is ruining the entire world now with his lies, incompetence, paralysis, illegal wars, drone strikes, a failed economy, immigration, Benghazi, IRS scandals, spying scandals, forged documents of every sort, obamacare which is a complete train wreck after 4 years....it has taken him longer to do a simple website than it took to win WW2 you moron. The list goes on and on....a complete litany of corruption from him to Holder, to every one of his corrupt czars, his foreign policy which is crumbling all over the world, the fact that he will invite attack with all of his incompetence, and screw-ups WORLDWIDE!

Yeah, obama is great according to you and no one else. His polls are in the 30's, and even his own party is running from this criminal illegal alien. ALL of his family is illegal as well. ALL of obama's records, documents, college records, degrees etc. are forged. He even forged the deed on his house with a dead man's name in 2009 on his house in Chicago with the dead man's stolen SS#. All proven, all real, all fraud and all felonies. Yet YOU think he is great!- LMAO!!!

You are a sick ahole of the first degree. They are finding out so much about this guy on a daily basis now we will be lucky if he doesn't give away this country like he is doing with the internet, or get us attacked any any number of countries . There has never been a bigger failure of a person or a president as this guy is. Nothing about him is real, nothing about him is legal and YOU still think he is great. The only reason he is still there is because he is black, and the MSM won't report anything about him and his husband. Black and gay are two subjects that get you nowhere so they avoid it.

That is fine, because one way or another he will be out of office soon enough. Wheter it is through impeachment, or he is termed out does not matter. The only questions is, is how much more damage he will cause with his sociopathic and psychotic behaviors. You can have him, the rest of American can't wait to vote your sick party out of office, Congress and the White House in November.

You need to check into the funny farm, moron. Because you will be out of an OBOT job soon!
Uncle Tom

Honolulu, HI

#63794 Apr 9, 2014
20 States are trying to secede right now. Obama has really screwed up the country. Obama is trying to start WWIII right now and the world knows it.
Joe Bull

Honolulu, HI

#63795 Apr 10, 2014
Uncle Tom wrote:
20 States are trying to secede right now. Obama has really screwed up the country. Obama is trying to start WWIII right now and the world knows it.
Why don't you leave uncle.
Uncle Tom

Honolulu, HI

#63796 Apr 10, 2014
Joe Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you leave uncle.
Hawaii might recede too, but for other reasons.I live here, I'm not going anywhere. Secession would be bad for any state leaving, Obama is driving people to this stupidity.
Richie Arrowhead

Honolulu, HI

#63797 Apr 10, 2014
Uncle Tom wrote:
<quoted text> Hawaii might recede too, but for other reasons.I live here, I'm not going anywhere. Secession would be bad for any state leaving, Obama is driving people to this stupidity.
Our tide recedes and people like you babble on. You do sound like a old Balls clone.
Uncle Tom

Honolulu, HI

#63799 Apr 10, 2014
Richie Arrowhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Our tide recedes and people like you babble on. You do sound like a old Balls clone.
What's a Balls clone?
Guru

West Hollywood, CA

#63801 Apr 10, 2014
hahahahaha!!!!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/someone-report...

hillary .......u can't make this stuff up!!
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#63804 Apr 10, 2014
Uncle Tom wrote:
<quoted text> Hawaii might recede too, but for other reasons.I live here, I'm not going anywhere. Secession would be bad for any state leaving, Obama is driving people to this stupidity.
I know uncles and you aint' one.
Snore

Mililani, HI

#63805 Apr 10, 2014
Splat by the way.
Obama Collapse

West Hollywood, CA

#63807 Apr 10, 2014
Sen. Sessions:'Deliberate Plan by President' to Collapse U.S. Law Enforcement System
April 10, 2014 - 6:30 PM
By Craig Bannister

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) said today that Americans need to stand up to "a deliberate plan by the president of the United States" to collapse the nation's law enforcement system regarding illegal immigration.

In a Senate speech, Sessions said:

"Our law enforcement system is in a state of collapse, and it's a deliberate plan by the president of the United States, and it's wrong. And, people need to be aware of it and need to stand up to it and I believe the American people are beginning to do so."

Sen. Sessions rebuked U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Vice President Joe Biden for their pro-amnesty efforts:

"So, you come into the country illegally and the attorney general of the United States declares that these individuals have a civil right to amnesty. How can this possibly be: the chief law enforcement officer in America?

"Vice President Biden recently said, quote:'You know, 11million people live in the shadows; I believe they're already American citizens.' Eleven million undocumented aliens are already Americans? Goodness. The vice president of the United States would make such a statement. It's stunning beyond belief."
Obama Collapse

West Hollywood, CA

#63808 Apr 10, 2014
obama wants tens of millions of illegals to flood the country so that he can blend in.
Harry

Honolulu, HI

#63809 Apr 10, 2014
Obama Collapse wrote:
obama wants tens of millions of illegals to flood the country so that he can blend in.
World leaders say he's itching to start WWIII, and he's trying to start it up with Russia, over the Ukraine and Crimea. So far nothing much has happened because they know what he's up to, but we'd better hope he doesn't just start bombing some off the wall place to spark it. He's already put us right back into the Cold War as is, but he wants to do more damage to us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... 25 min Joe Balls 11
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 27 min Joe Balls 151
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 3 hr Eli 15
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Tue Snore 4 481
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Tue Stork Bird 4 268
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Aug 23 HbH 556
News Senate panel OKs a shorter extension for rail tax (Mar '15) Aug 23 HbH 9

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance