Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62074 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Loudmouth Marine

Honolulu, HI

#63640 Mar 3, 2014
Stop catering to idiots wrote:
As long as there is a blade of grass growing in Hawaii, there will be a bribe-taking politician and a greedy developer to concrete it over and charge rent for it, no matter what the law says. "Variance" is just another definition for, "we're breaking the rules because we can."
So says the Loudmouth NorthEasterner.
Obama is dangerous

Waianae, HI

#63641 Mar 3, 2014
Things heating up in Ukraine. Obama wants to start a war with Russia but the United Nations won't back him because Ukraine refused to join up. The rebels wanted to seize the port in Crimea, the home of the Black Sea Fleet, but 6,000 Russian airborne infantry along with 20,000 sailors scared them off. Obama has a tiger by the tail and doesn't want to let go, no matter who he gets killed. Making war around the world is apparently his game.
Leward lolo

Waianae, HI

#63642 Mar 3, 2014
Where is GURU???????
Since the roachboy's ratings are falling faster than a lead balloon he should be here reminding us:

Just as predicted, right on time,(or close to that) lololol

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#63643 Mar 3, 2014
Obama is dangerous wrote:
Things heating up in Ukraine. Obama wants to start a war with Russia but the United Nations won't back him because Ukraine refused to join up. The rebels wanted to seize the port in Crimea, the home of the Black Sea Fleet, but 6,000 Russian airborne infantry along with 20,000 sailors scared them off. Obama has a tiger by the tail and doesn't want to let go, no matter who he gets killed. Making war around the world is apparently his game.
Back it up that "Obama wants to start a war with Russia." Lets see the evidence of the faux spews directly. Link. Source. Or STFU!
Francine

San Jose, CA

#63644 Mar 3, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
Back it up that "Obama wants to start a war with Russia." Lets see the evidence of the faux spews directly. Link. Source. Or STFU!
Read the news you dumb azz. eat me!!!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#63645 Mar 3, 2014
Leward lolo wrote:
Where is GURU???????
Since the roachboy's ratings are falling faster than a lead balloon he should be here reminding us:
Just as predicted, right on time,(or close to that) lololol
I am right here eating my radioactive sushi and doing my taxes before the world blows up because of Obama...the most incompetent "leader" on earth. I think he is afraid of his own shadow at this point. March is here and he is about to be outed so he WANTS chaos. Our military hates him. Get ready for sparks to fly!

Ewa Beach, HI

#63646 Mar 3, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the news you dumb azz. eat me!!!
Living the world of faux spews presentation of Alice in Wonderland I see.

Does Alice still have a nice ass?

Ewa Beach, HI

#63647 Mar 3, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>I am right here eating my radioactive sushi and doing my taxes before the world blows up because of Obama...the most incompetent "leader" on earth. I think he is afraid of his own shadow at this point. March is here and he is about to be outed so he WANTS chaos. Our military hates him. Get ready for sparks to fly!
Putin i in over his head. Putin keeps trying various strategic moves, which fail, which in turn forces the Russian leader into more reckless moves, which also fail.

If you or any of the other faux spews disciples and Putin expects the West to be at all divided during the crisis, prepare to be disappointed.
Loudmouth Marine

Honolulu, HI

#63648 Mar 3, 2014
An excellent page of posts.
Obama is dangerous

Waianae, HI

#63649 Mar 3, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin i in over his head. Putin keeps trying various strategic moves, which fail, which in turn forces the Russian leader into more reckless moves, which also fail.
If you or any of the other faux spews disciples and Putin expects the West to be at all divided during the crisis, prepare to be disappointed.
Putin is in over his head? LOL, the Ukraine will lose this one. The Ukraine say it has "Armored Divisions" ready to strike. Problem is they have NO tanks, not even ONE. They've got a lot of lightly armored personnel carriers with no troops to put in them, and that's it. Putin has almost 200 Divisions of Airborne Troopers alone. 60% or Ukraine is RUSSIAN, not Ukrainian, and they are ready to help Putin if necessary. Russia already took back Crimea, the most important part of Ukraine. You libs act like this is one of you silly "Occupy" protests they are getting into. Putin's army go go through them like shit through a goose.
Leward lolo

Waianae, HI

#63650 Mar 3, 2014
I hear people in Ca. are buying radiation detectors and will be sweeping the beaches themselves.

Ewa Beach, HI

#63651 Mar 3, 2014
Obama is dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> Putin is in over his head? LOL, the Ukraine will lose this one. The Ukraine say it has "Armored Divisions" ready to strike. Problem is they have NO tanks, not even ONE. They've got a lot of lightly armored personnel carriers with no troops to put in them, and that's it. Putin has almost 200 Divisions of Airborne Troopers alone. 60% or Ukraine is RUSSIAN, not Ukrainian, and they are ready to help Putin if necessary. Russia already took back Crimea, the most important part of Ukraine. You libs act like this is one of you silly "Occupy" protests they are getting into. Putin's army go go through them like shit through a goose.
Putin is flailing desperately in search of a coherent strategy.

When Russia went to war with Georgia in 2008, ignoring the concerns of the Bush/Cheney administration and the international community, faux spews disciples had precious little to say about blaming the United States for Putinís ambitions. Why is that?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63652 Mar 3, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is in over HIS head??? What have you been smokin' there pal? Putin is kicking obamasass all over the world. He never would have tried this under Reagan. obama is a chicken gayber like never before. And he is warning Israel as Netanyahu is about to come over here. Last time obama ran up to his room and cried in the middle of dinner with him. obama is very dangerous now as he paralyzes in the face of courage. While the world goes nuts and our enemies laugh at him obama is wiping out our own military, firing hundreds of military generals, and not addressing our wounded soldiers. He cuts their benefits, ruins our military, and our country, and buys up all the bullets in the united States while he spies on everybody and lies like a rug.

And you support this idiot.

It is time for you to put on your big-boy pants and get a life you pencil-neck geek!

GROW UP YOU COWARD!
OBama in 2014_2015_2016

Honolulu, HI

#63653 Mar 3, 2014
IT doesn't MATTER cause You are IRRELEVANT .
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63654 Mar 3, 2014
lol....getting extremely deperite there aren't you barney!

hahaha!
Francine

San Jose, CA

#63655 Mar 3, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb azz, even Alice knows that you are a dumb azz. Your post proves that. eat me!!!

Ewa Beach, HI

#63656 Mar 3, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is in over HIS head??? What have you been smokin' there pal? Putin is kicking obamasass all over the world. He never would have tried this under Reagan. obama is a chicken gayber like never before. And he is warning Israel as Netanyahu is about to come over here. Last time obama ran up to his room and cried in the middle of dinner with him. obama is very dangerous now as he paralyzes in the face of courage. While the world goes nuts and our enemies laugh at him obama is wiping out our own military, firing hundreds of military generals, and not addressing our wounded soldiers. He cuts their benefits, ruins our military, and our country, and buys up all the bullets in the united States while he spies on everybody and lies like a rug.
And you support this idiot.
It is time for you to put on your big-boy pants and get a life you pencil-neck geek!
GROW UP YOU COWARD!
What is the catalyst for this crisis?

When you factually answer this correctly, you'll see ho full of shit you are.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63657 Mar 3, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the catalyst for this crisis?
When you factually answer this correctly, you'll see ho full of shit you are.
Got some news for you dummy...nobody cares but you (supposedly). It is just a distraction for obama and you to get the news off of obama. We all knew this would happen. Not news to us.

Who gives a royal FVCK what happens to Kiev. It is still Russia you moron. obama isn't going to do anything so give up your fake anxiety attack you jerk.

March is here. AND IT WILL BE "UNIVERSE-SHAKKING!"

nice try barney.
Gururine

Honolulu, HI

#63658 Mar 3, 2014
You seem to regressing olde buddy. Was that the incredible March surprise or are you just blowing mokes again?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63659 Mar 3, 2014
Sarah Palin called out obama in 2008 on Putin's takeover of Ukraine.

...and you morons think obama is smart. She kicked his azz then and is doing it again now. Lazy waffling obama can't do anything right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State lawmaker assaulted at homeless encampment 3 min Joe Balls 19
News Delays prompt dismissal of men's goat theft case 1 hr kaukalia808 1
Yuk yuk yuk yuk 3 hr Jivaro 4 11
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR and A... 10 hr Joe Balls 63
America is FCKED 10 hr Joe Balls 12
News Plastic bag ban starts today on Oahu 10 hr This IS GOOD 11
News Chuukese man gets life term for murder - Hawaii... (Jul '09) 14 hr niewe 218
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages