Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63175 Jan 16, 2014
lol...

EXPERTS ALL AGREE....THE OBAMACARE WEBSITE IS 100% NOT SECURE, AND IS WORSE NOW THAN IT WAS LAST NOVEMBER!

NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE WHATSOEVER AFTER TESTIMONY IN NOVEMBER, IT IS A COMPLETE MESS!

AND THE SENATE DEMOCRATS ARE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT AS PEOPLE ARE GETTING HACKED AND PREMIUMS ARE RISING, HITTING THE YOUNG PEOPLE THE HARDEST!

let's see...obama is nuts, obamacare is toast, obama has no legal birth certificate, HE WAS BORN IN TWO HOSPITALS IN HAWAII AT THE SAME TIME, AND IN KENYA!, AS HIS KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAYS, his Sec Def says he is anti-American and he hates this country, his social security is stolen and he fails E-Verify and can't even sign up for his own obamacare, millions have LOST their insurance and can't get any now, rates have sky-rocketed for everyone, his Selective Service card is a comical forgery that a 5 year old could do better, all of his records are hidden because they show that he is an illegal alien, the NSA is out of control, Benghazi is now know that obama/clinton lied massively and did NOTHING to protect out guys and the Ambassador Stevens' death, and they did not even try to rescue them, and denied them security even though they had multiple requests,....F&F is still all on obama/holder.....the list goes on and on.

IT IS TIME TO IMPEACH THIS FRAUDSTER!
LA is burning

Honolulu, HI

#63176 Jan 16, 2014
Huge plume of smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Los Angeles (AFP)- Three men are in custody after a wildfire scorched forests near Los Angeles, casting a huge plume of smoke over the city and forcing nearly 900 homes to be evacuated Thursday.
Up to 2,000 people were ordered out of their homes after the fire, which ravaged about 1,700 acres in the suburbs, according to police in Azusa, just north of Los Angeles.
Several schools and colleges were also evacuated in Azusa and Glendora. The blaze damaged at least three homes, according to local media.
Quick have the LA Lakers blow out the flames.
Wolverine

Canyon Country, CA

#63178 Jan 16, 2014
?smoke? not around us on the beach here. Girls are losing their tops, tanning their titts, dancing on the sand, and giving us BJ's in 3 feet of water all day long!!!

Nice day! Keep up the good work girls!!
Joe Speculation Balls

Honolulu, HI

#63179 Jan 16, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting to know if the suspects just happen to be muslims. During WWII the Japanese tried to burn down cities and forests, and I suspect Al Queda may want to try it too.
Speculation is my middle name. Facts just get in my way.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63180 Jan 16, 2014
BY LINDA BENTLEY | DECEMBER 18, 2013
Obama fraud probe takes a turn that could be ‘universe shattering’

Zullo said he cannot reveal any more information at this time but called it ‘more nefarious than you can imagine’
Bookmark and Share

sheriff joe arpaio and mike zullo
Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo, Cold Case Posse lead investigator, are pictured at a press conference held on March 1, 2012 during which they revealed their initial findings of likely fraud with respect to Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service System registration.
Photo by Linda Bentley

PHOENIX – Mike Zullo, lead investigator of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Cold Case Posse, said their investigation into Obama’s fraudulent documents has taken a new twist.

Zullo said new evidence, which he says goes way beyond just a fraudulently created birth certificate “is beyond the pale of anything you can imagine,” and stated when it’s released to the public, possibly as early as March, it will be “universe-shattering.”

Zullo said the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office is now involved and could result in criminal charges being filed.

Because it is an ongoing investigation, Zullo said he cannot reveal any more information at this time but called their findings “more nefarious than you can imagine.”

Meanwhile, conspiracy theories have been cropping up about the death of Loretta Fuddy, Hawaii Health Department chief, after she was reported as the only fatality in a plane crash off the coast of Molokai last week with eight other people on board.

Fuddy purportedly waived state prohibitions for Obama in order to provide him with a copy of his long form birth certificate.

Document experts, including Reed Hayes, who has testified as an expert witness for the Perkins Coie law firm, which has defended Obama in a multitude of eligibility lawsuits, have all concluded the long form birth certificate presented to the public on April 27, 2011 by the White House is fraudulent.

Hayes came to the conclusion the birth certificate is a 100 percent forgery and was not a scan of a document but one that was digitally manufactured by utilizing material from various sources.

During an interview with Carl Gallups, talk radio host with the PPSimmons News and Ministry Network, Zullo stated the plane crash in which Fuddy was killed appears to be a “tragic accident” rather than foul play.

Neither he nor Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio believes her death was in any way connected to “any nefarious circumstances.”

While acknowledging her death was a tragedy, Zullo stated it also does not affect their investigation, which he said does not hinge on Fuddy.

Zullo said,“If people truly believe that her untimely demise was somehow related to an attempt to silence her for what she may or may not know, then there are several more people in Hawaii who should be very concerned.”

Although the case was initially assigned to the Cold Case Posse before the 2012 election after more than 200 citizens signed a petition at a Surprise Tea Party meeting to have Arpaio look into Obama’s eligibility, MCSO is now actively involved because, according to Zullo, the investigation was “moving in a direction that was not anticipated by us.”

Zullo said he is grateful to Arpaio for sticking with the investigation and stated,“He knows in his gut that something is wrong.”

An eligibility case, for which Zullo has provided an affidavit, is still pending before Judge Roy Moore in the Alabama Supreme Court.
The Waianae Brotherhood

Honolulu, HI

#63181 Jan 17, 2014
[Zullo said he cannot reveal any more information at this time but called it ‘more nefarious than you can imagine’]

He has to be doing this just to get laid or maybe he's just a hoaxer needing an extra 15 minutes.
Leward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#63183 Jan 17, 2014
Get invited to non-taxpayer funded party at WH and eat before you go as the temporary occupants will not feed you. Only food is provided if they can lie their way into having taxpayers fund it.

They are just as much, or more of an embarassment as when they first appeared.
Cherie

Canyon Country, CA

#63184 Jan 17, 2014
The Waianae Brotherhood wrote:
[Zullo said he cannot reveal any more information at this time but called it ‘more nefarious than you can imagine’]
He has to be doing this just to get laid or maybe he's just a hoaxer needing an extra 15 minutes.
The only person who can't get laid is you. All woman can see that because all you do is post sexually related garbage in here in the hopes that it will make you look good. No man would do that if he was confident in his looks. Obviously you aren't.

Don't worry, you are not going to get any. No woman that was under 500 lbs would have anything to do with a sick jerk like you.
Bowl O Bama

Canyon Country, CA

#63185 Jan 17, 2014
What a way to vent frustration!
After Losing money for years and the guy was ready to close up and shut it down, he tried one last thing, and now business is booming, wonder why?

Clever! What a money- maker!
Bowling alley in Florida
(Your laugh for the day)
A bowling alley in Clearwater, FL
is doing a record business:
Very Interesting!!

Want to knock his teeth out?
A bowling alley in Clearwater, Florida , Bowl-O-Bama, is doing record business despite a bad economy.
The alley also reported a record number of 300 games.
Since opening in November 2010,
963 patrons have bowled a perfect game,
including strikes in the warm-up frames.
This alley also has the highest bowling league average in the country, with a 237.
And that's the senior league.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63186 Jan 17, 2014
The end of the world is coming....

"Lightning Breaks Finger Off Rio's Christ Statue in Rio"...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63187 Jan 17, 2014
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said that Obama should be embarrassed about the ineffectual offerings:

He said that Obama is a small man and it is “embarrassing for a head of state to go on like that for 45 minutes and say almost nothing.”

“Although those national whistle-blowers have forced this debate, this President has been dragged, kicking and screaming to today’s address. He is being very reluctant to make any concrete reforms,” Assange told CNN.“And unfortunately, today we also see very few concrete reforms.”
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63188 Jan 17, 2014
> Date: January 16, 2014 8:20:34 PM PST
> Subject: FW: Fw: Our President
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Subject: Our President
> Date: January 5, 2014 at 9:37:49 AM PST
>
> My wife and I are on Oahu for our annual Hawaii trip with good friends and two granddaughters enjoying the hospitality of the Hawaiian people on this lovely Island. Being retired military allows us the privilege of using the military facilities and especially the highly desirable golf courses.
>
> Yesterday , Jan 4, we had a tee time of 12:04 to play golf at Kaneohe Marine Corps on Oahu. We arrived early because we were advised the President was possibly going to play but also that he was leaving to fly back to D.C. that same day.
> We checked in and were second off and waiting for carts when we were advised that he really may be coming but there was no count of when or how many in the party. We then got body scanned, our golf bags searched and briefed on the proper behavior expected. He and his party finally arrived at 1:00 and he then hit balls on the range and then drove right in front of us on his way to the first tee hollering Happy New Year to the small group( 50 or so) golfers waiting to play. They keep two holes clear for him both front and rear and the secret service used 30 carts in all. After he teed off they went down the first fairway and I spotted a single golfer going to the first tee. I hollered at him to get off and he slowly ambled my way and when within talking distance he said he was White House staff and was allowed within the two hole space. I cannot repeat what I said to him. We were finally allowed to tee off at 1:30 and watched as the President bullied his way thru all the young Marines who were able to take a day off as they prepared to go to wherever to protect us all. No words of thank you for your service or how are you doing, just he and three of his civilian high school buddies messing up the day for many. They would make the two groups ahead of his progress move to the side and allow the group to play through.
>
> It really is bothersome to view firsthand the egotistic ass that is our President. I asked numerous marines who were standing around what they thought of him and not one of the thirty or so had any kind words. The common refrain was why did he not come out and join a threesome of young marines and play golf with them. That would have been so appropriate. Why doesn't his staff make a tee time like all of us and cancel if necessary? That would eliminate all the confusion. Why does he not respect the lives of all around him instead of being so arrogant.
>
> Thank God he left last evening. We were out there for 5 1/2 hours and quit after 14 holes and left the course with a total lack of respect for our President.
>
>
The Wai Brotherhood

Honolulu, HI

#63189 Jan 17, 2014
Really!!!!
You think this new post of your's needs repeated in this thread too.
It's not that good.

YOU GUYS HAVE NO HARD EVIDENCE ON ANYTHING.

…i would never stoop so low.
The Wai Brotherhood

Honolulu, HI

#63191 Jan 17, 2014
Guru wrote:
> Date: January 16, 2014 8:20:34 PM PST
> Subject: FW: Fw: Our President
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Subject: Our President
> Date: January 5, 2014 at 9:37:49 AM PST
>
> My wife and I are on Oahu for our annual Hawaii trip with good friends and two granddaughters enjoying the hospitality of the Hawaiian people on this lovely Island. Being retired military allows us the privilege of using the military facilities and especially the highly desirable golf courses.
>
> Yesterday , Jan 4, we had a tee time of 12:04 to play golf at Kaneohe Marine Corps on Oahu. We arrived early because we were advised the President was possibly going to play but also that he was leaving to fly back to D.C. that same day.
> We checked in and were second off and waiting for carts when we were advised that he really may be coming but there was no count of when or how many in the party. We then got body scanned, our golf bags searched and briefed on the proper behavior expected. He and his party finally arrived at 1:00 and he then hit balls on the range and then drove right in front of us on his way to the first tee hollering Happy New Year to the small group( 50 or so) golfers waiting to play. They keep two holes clear for him both front and rear and the secret service used 30 carts in all. After he teed off they went down the first fairway and I spotted a single golfer going to the first tee. I hollered at him to get off and he slowly ambled my way and when within talking distance he said he was White House staff and was allowed within the two hole space. I cannot repeat what I said to him. We were finally allowed to tee off at 1:30 and watched as the President bullied his way thru all the young Marines who were able to take a day off as they prepared to go to wherever to protect us all. No words of thank you for your service or how are you doing, just he and three of his civilian high school buddies messing up the day for many. They would make the two groups ahead of his progress move to the side and allow the group to play through.
>
> It really is bothersome to view firsthand the egotistic ass that is our President. I asked numerous marines who were standing around what they thought of him and not one of the thirty or so had any kind words. The common refrain was why did he not come out and join a threesome of young marines and play golf with them. That would have been so appropriate. Why doesn't his staff make a tee time like all of us and cancel if necessary? That would eliminate all the confusion. Why does he not respect the lives of all around him instead of being so arrogant.
>
> Thank God he left last evening. We were out there for 5 1/2 hours and quit after 14 holes and left the course with a total lack of respect for our President.
>
>
I copied and pasted this again so you could see how dumb it is. WE Don'T CarE.
THeRE Is DRama HeRE twenty four/ s e v e n . THiS STorY Is NOThinG. EVen OuR VISitorS BRinG DRaMA!

GRoW Up! and i'M SPeaKing To GUrU_ Who CLAimS To HAvE ThE SAmE COLorED SKiN As OBamA.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63192 Jan 17, 2014
The Wai Brotherhood wrote:
<quoted text>
I copied and pasted this again so you could see how dumb it is. WE Don'T CarE.
THeRE Is DRama HeRE twenty four/ s e v e n . THiS STorY Is NOThinG. EVen OuR VISitorS BRinG DRaMA!
GRoW Up! and i'M SPeaKing To GUrU_ Who CLAimS To HAvE ThE SAmE COLorED SKiN As OBamA.
You spelled your name wrong. It should be "The whining sisterhood".

Stuff some more Kotex in your maw and stop crying ya bytch.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63193 Jan 18, 2014
Obama Birth Certificate: Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts

Michael Thomas
by Michael Thomas
December 15th, 2013
Updated 12/17/2013 at 5:51 am
part 1/several

No attempt to even hide the forgery by those who fabricated the fraudulent document

The birth certificate in question is actually a purported copy of Barack Obama’s original birth certificate which is currently held by Hawaii’s Department of Health. This copy was posted in April of 2011 on the official whitehouse.gov website where it still appears today. The following document is an exact copy of what appears on the website.

barack-obama-birth-certificate

Just in case the facts contained in the subtitle are not entirely clear, the allegations concerning the fraudulent and forged birth certificate have been re-stated by competent experts as follows. The first excerpt is from an article that was recently published on a major alternative news platform.

He said Douglas Vogt, an author and the owner and operator of a scanning business who also has an accounting background, invested over two years in an investigation of the authenticity of document.

Vogt, along with veteran typesetter Paul Ivey, conducted “exhaustive research of the document provided to the White House Press Corps on April 27, 2011 – not the online PDF, a critical distinction that must be understood,” Hagmann said.

“Using their combined experience of 80 years in this realm, they conducted extensive examinations of the ‘copy’ that was used as the basis for the PDF document. They acquired the same type of equipment that was used back in the late 1950s and early 1960s in an attempt to recreate the document presented as an ‘authenticated copy’ proving the legitimacy of Barack Obama. Instead, they found 20 points of forgery on that document and detail each point of forgery in the affidavit,” wrote Hagmann.

“Even more interesting, Mr. Vogt claims to have identified the ‘signature’ of the perpetrator, or the woman who created the forged document, hidden within the document itself. Her identity, in addition to the identity of other conspirators and their precise methods are contained in a sealed document supplementing the public affidavit.”[1]

What follows is a second excerpt from the same article ...

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63194 Jan 18, 2014
part 2-

"...quoting a second graphics expert which is equally as compelling.

More recently, Grace Vuoto of the World Tribune reported that among the experts challenging the birth certificate is certified document analyst Reed Hayes, who has served as an expert for Perkins Coie, the law firm that has been defending Obama in eligibility cases.

“We have obtained an affidavit from a certified document analyzer, Reed Hayes, that states the document is a 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it,” Zullo told the World Tribune.

“Mr. Obama’s operatives cannot discredit [Hayes],” the investigator told the news outlet.“Mr. Hayes has been used as the firm’s reliable expert. The very firm the president is using to defend him on the birth certificate case has used Mr. Hayes in their cases.”

The Tribune reported Hayes agreed to take a look at the documentation and called almost immediately.

“There is something wrong with this,” Hayes said.

Hayes produced a 40-page report in which he says “based on my observations and findings, it is clear that the Certificate of Live Birth I examined is not a scan of an original paper birth certificate, but a digitally manufactured document created by utilizing material from various sources.”

“In over 20 years of examining documentation of various types, I have never seen a document that is so seriously questionable in so many respects. In my opinion, the birth certificate is entirely fabricated,” he says in the report.[1]

These extremely serious and substantive developments in the Cold Case Posse investigation will have extraordinary repercussions for the Obama Administration. The governmental, political and legal ramifications are so far-reaching that Watergate will pale in comparison.

The relevant filed affidavits give every indication that this nation is about to enter an unprecedented constitutional crisis. Because there are two presidential terms involved, numerous executive orders issued and various treaties signed by this president, a nullified term(s) as president presents various legal and constitutional issues never confronted by the US Federal Government.

Screen Shot 2013-12-15 at 9.43.56 AM

Top investigators make serious allegations about what has been officially labeled a forged, fraudulent birth certificate.

Mike Zullo is the lead investigator in the Cold Case Posse investigation initiated by Phoenix Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Because of recent developments with the case indicating the likelihood of criminal charges,“sheriff’s investigators now are assisting the Cold Case volunteers”. Zullo has recently issued the following statements:

“When this information is finally exposed to the public, it will be universe-shattering,” Mike Zullo told WND.“This is beyond the pale of anything you can imagine.”

Zullo explained that because it’s an active investigation that could produce criminal charges, he’s unable to reveal details at the moment.

But the allegations, he said, which go far beyond a fraudulent birth certificate, could be public as early as March.[1]

Zullo goes on the record with the following explosive assertions:

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63195 Jan 18, 2014
part 3-

"...

Zullo has testified that the White House computer image of Obama’s birth certificate contains anomalies that are unexplainable unless the document had been fabricated piecemeal by human intervention, rather than being copied from a genuine paper document.

“Mr. Obama has, in fact, not offered any verifiable authoritative document of any legal significance or possessing any evidentiary value as to the origins of his purported birth narrative or location of the birth event,” he explained.“One of our most serious concerns is that the White House document appears to have been fabricated piecemeal on a computer, constructed by drawing together digitized data from several unknown sources.”

Zullo also has noted that the governor of Hawaii was unable to produce an original birth document for Obama, and it should have been easy to find.[1]

The entire Executive Branch will surely receive a tremendous amount of criticism for the part they played in this conspiracy to deceive the American people. Of course, the hundreds of individuals involved in the vetting process of this president will likewise take on their fair share of culpability in what has to be the “political crime of the millennium”. That would include a significant number of those in leadership throughout the Democratic Party to include both Bill and Hillary Clinton.

It is quite difficult to see how the Democratic Party will emerge from their direct involvement with covering up such a serious forgery. Years of outright collusion in this highly convoluted and complex crime will certainly call into question the integrity of the entire DNC leadership. The many staff attorneys who participated in the vetting process and, therefore, in the coverup will also be subjected to intense legal and ethics scrutiny.

Screen Shot 2013-12-15 at 9.45.48 AM

Why has the leadership of both major political parties failed to proceed with the appropriate congressional investigations in light of so much compelling and irrefutable evidence of numerous crimes having been committed in the filing of the forged birth certificate?

Especially criminal activity so serious and premeditated as filing a completely fake birth certificate which was used as proof of meeting the constitutional requirements of federal election law, as well as the additional statutory requirements of the fifty states.

“24 Attorneys General Investigating Obama’s Birth Certificate“

When faced with substantial allegations of a felony being committed, law enforcement authorities are obligated to see the investigation through to it end. They are required by law to determine the merits of the case and then make a criminal referral to the appropriate State Attorney. Apparently that process is exactly what is being played out throughout the nation regarding Obama’s forged birth certificate.

At least half of the State’s Attorneys across the country have been looking very closely at the Obama birth certificate forgery case for many years now. Each of them knows that their failure to pursue the legal merits, given the conclusive results of an official investigation, exposes them to charges of official misconduct. Misprision of felony is just one of the many offenses that each of the involved state officials can be charged with.

Phoenix Sheriff Refers Criminal Investigation Of Obama’s Birth Certificate To State Attorneys

Conclusion:

It is inconceivable that the mainstream media (MSM)...

continued to last part (4/4)...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63196 Jan 18, 2014
part 4/4- last part

"... has not only avoided this story for over five years; it has gone to extremes to cover up the many “high crimes” involved. Likewise, never in US history has the entire political establishment been AWOL concerning a matter of such national significance and legal import. By neglecting to properly investigate these crimes, the nation is now faced with the prospect of a full blown constitutional crisis of epic proportions.

YES … it is that serious and much more!

“Totally unparalleled and unprecedented, with nary a whit of historical precedent” is the way that one commentator described the unfolding constitutional crisis.

Michael Thomas
December 15, 2013

Author’s Note:
The Israel Science and Technology website performed exhaustive analyses and technical assessments on the posted copy of the Long-Form Birth Certificate. Here are the final and categorical conclusions which they published on their web page entitled:
Long-Form Birth Certificate of Obama is a Forged Document

“The analyses presented below reveal without a doubt that the Long-Form Birth Certificate of Mr. Obama is a fabricated, fake and forged document.

The publication of such a blatantly fake document about something so basic as the birthplace of Mr. Obama, should raise great concern about the suitability of the person who is holding the reins on the most powerful country of the World.

Moreover, the lack of action on the part of the members of the United States House of Representatives and Senate, as well as the courts of the United States, despite many previous appeals to these three branches of American government, also raise a concern about how the governmental institutions of the reputedly best, and certainly the most important democracy in the Free World have avoided this issue.”

Endnotes:

[1]‘Universe-shattering’ twist in Obama birth probe by Bob Unruh

References:

Long-Form Birth Certificate of Obama is a Forged Document

President Barack Obama Posted A Fraudulent Birth Certificate On The White House Blog

Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate:‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’

Articles: New Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Proof in the Layers

Mike Zullo on The 100% Forged Obama Birth Certificate

Arpaio: Obama birth record definitely forged

Why Sheriff Joe Arpaio insists Obama birth certificate a fake

Ariz. sheriff says Obama birth certificate is fake
Share Button

Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/obama-birth-certific...

March, 2014...
U R HAROLD CAMPING

Honolulu, HI

#63197 Jan 18, 2014
Yawn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump or Hillary 3 hr OK Barry 63
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,199
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 6 hr District 1 5
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 699
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum 10 hr District 1 26
Failed GOP Prediction 15 hr Leeward Outlier 1
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 16 hr Jack 677
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages