Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62109 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

The Waianae Brotherhood

Honolulu, HI

#63203 Jan 18, 2014
Gurus mama wrote:
<quoted text>
He do have the same color as obama. Right on he assz, because he done sat in the dirt.
We do know it wasn't Hawaiian Red Dirt cause your son is on the No Fly List for the reason of lack of funds.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63204 Jan 18, 2014
The Waianae Brotherhood wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know it wasn't Hawaiian Red Dirt cause your son is on the No Fly List for the reason of lack of funds.
....when and IF you ever get a life let us know.
The Waianae Brotherhood

Honolulu, HI

#63205 Jan 18, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
....when and IF you ever get a life let us know.
I live in Hawaii with my brothers and sisters. U R the one out of PLACE.
The Wainai Butthood

Canyon Country, CA

#63207 Jan 19, 2014
The Waianae Brotherhood wrote:
<quoted text> My sista pays the rent, as I play horseshoes at the beach every day hoping some fat Titta will finallly take me in so my sista will stop bitching at us to get jobs. I need a girlfriend with welfare and a car. My sista knows I'm the de-throned King of Hawaii and I own all the haoles' land and will take it back as soon as I find my balls. Until then, It's Heineken and weed for me!
I eat food.
God

Honolulu, HI

#63208 Jan 19, 2014
That was Guru answering Joe Balls. Don't they make a butt ugly pair.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63209 Jan 19, 2014
obama distraction on the way: life on Mars!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nas ...

He will make a huge announcement soon on finding life on Mars and take credit for it as usual.

March is coming soon...war, life on Mars....what next??!

It is coming folks. This guy will do anything to take your attention off of him and onto anything else.'

BTW...you heard it here first.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63210 Jan 19, 2014
God wrote:
That was Guru answering Joe Balls. Don't they make a butt ugly pair.
...that was my no-life stalker that can't get it up.
Berry

Leander, TX

#63211 Jan 19, 2014
if I had a son he would play the male organ instead of football.
JRB

Leander, TX

#63212 Jan 19, 2014
do you think his daughters feel a little inadequate when he keeps talking about his imaginary son.
The mentalist

Honolulu, HI

#63213 Jan 19, 2014
JRB wrote:
do you think his daughters feel a little inadequate when he keeps talking about his imaginary son.
.weak
JRB

Leander, TX

#63214 Jan 19, 2014
and you don't think it bugs the crap out of his wife too...mentalisp
Leward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#63215 Jan 19, 2014
Guru, JB, have any idea what is going on with seahawks wearing green stripes and fans dressing like lepricons?

i had a pretty good idea early in the game that the officials woud see to it that they won
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63220 Jan 20, 2014
STUNNING REVELATION! OBOTS are in a TIZZY over this one!
"This ought to serve as a warning shot across the bow to the naysayers of our criminal investigation..."
- Mike Zullo

part 1/2-

On June 1, 2013 Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse lead investigator, Mike Zullo, revealed for the first time that Reed Hayes of Hawaii is the Certified Document Examiner (CDE) who produced the 40 page opinion referenced in an Alabama court affidavit. Hayes' report concluded that Obama's White House .pdf birth certificate image was a complete fabrication and a 100% forgery.

The rabid followers of the "O" (Obots) have rushed to denounce Reed Hayes as a "quack." However, one might be surprised to learn that one of Hayes' clients listed in the Expert Witness Directory at this link is an attorney with Perkins-Coie Law Firm.

Perkins - Coie is the law practice whose partners have provided Obama's personal defense against all birth certificate and natural born citizen litigation over the past five years. Hmmmmm. Very interesting indeed

Reed Hayes

If it turns out that Sheriff Arpaio is successful in getting Congress to investigate the authenticity of Obama's BC, the Perkins-Coie legal team, who will be defending Obama, will be hard pressed to simply dismiss Reed Hayes as a "quack." This fact will be especially significant now that it is a revealed and proven truth that members of the Perkins - Coie firm have used Hayes as an expert witness! Their own prior cases, where Hayes was used as a witness, would be severely compromised if they use Saul Alinski-styled mocking attacks on Hayes.

Reportedly, Obama operatives are already pummeling Hayes with e-mails trying to discover the details in his 40-page forensic analysis of the pdf BC. Thus far Hayes has properly refused to disclose any details. Hayes simply refers the detractors to Arpaio and the CCP who, by the way, now legally own his report.
(Who says Arpaio, Zullo, et.al., aren't brilliant?)

It is further reported that the Obama operative attempt to find "dirt" on Hayes was quickly derailed by their discovery that Hayes had a male "partner" (now deceased). Hayes' partner had been an ACLU lawyer in Hawaii. It stands to reason that Hayes himself was a liberal progressive and likely an Obama supporter. It appears highly doubtful that Hayes was merely some Tea Party "birther" prior to being engaged to examine Obama's BC image.

These facts and stunning revelations ruin the usual Obot playbook firing off the smear tactics against the "birthers." It is reported that the Obots have even debated at length whether personal attacks might be suspended due to this discovery. Their plan is, allegedly, to only attack the Hayes work product.

CCP lead investigator Mike Zullo says, regarding the Hayes revelation, "This ought to serve as a warning shot across the bow to the naysayers of our criminal investigation in the Obama fraud case. The impressive credentials of Mr. Hayes, and the fact that he has testified in court cases for Perkins-Coie coupled with the fact that Mr. Hayes is a registered Democrat, demonstrates the integrity of our investigation and our conviction that we possess incontrovertible evidence to back our case. It must be emphasized that we possess much more evidence similar to this revelation that we have not yet released for public information."

Carl Gallups (PPSIMMONS Radio) says,...

continued-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63221 Jan 20, 2014
part 2/2-

"... "This is the kind of stuff we have been urging our listeners and subscribers to 'trust us' on. We have been knowing about evidence like this for a long, long time. There is a proper time and place for this kind of information to be released. Trust me, there's a lot more like this and even better than this that is yet to come. This is the kind of information that law enforcement officials and congressmen are now seeing with their own eyes. This matter is far from over. It's just beginning."

We at PPSIMMONS News believe that revelations such as this serve to reveal the true nature of the Obamabot camp and the deception that has been used for the last 5 years - regarding the issue of the legal identification of the man in the White House.

This is going to get very interesting - indeed. Stay tuned. PPSIMMONS News will cover it all!

From the original article at:
Seizethecarp @ Free Republic
hahaha

Canyon Country, CA

#63223 Jan 20, 2014
last part-

only in the latter part of the Clinton administration, after successive years of strong job growth, that attitudes changed, helping Democrats win seats in the 1998 midterm election.(Clinton's own 1992 victory came about when voters ignored the budding economic recovery under President George H.W. Bush and ousted the Republican incumbent.)

The Great Recession began in December 2007 and ended in June 2009, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research, a private group in Cambridge, Mass., that officially charts the nation's business cycles. That means the country is 4 1/2 years into recovery, technically speaking. However, job growth did not resume until 2010, and even with the 2 million positions added last year, the country still has not recovered all the jobs lost in the downturn, the steepest since the Great Depression of the 1930s.

Given a steady stream of good-tinged-with-bad news the jobless rate, for instance, fell last month to 6.7%, the lowest level since October 2008, but only because so many stopped looking for work polls continue to find a deep well of discouragement. Six in 10 said in a December Pew survey that the news they were hearing about the economy was mixed; 31% said they were hearing mostly bad news, compared with 7% who said the news was mostly good.

It is not just a perception problem, however.

The stock market may be rip-roaring and housing prices may have bounced back strongly, but those gains are illusory for many Americans, who are neither homeowners nor deeply invested in Wall Street. A Pew survey in September showed that more than 6 in 10 of those polled said the recession had a major effect on their lives and their finances had yet to fully recover.

Wages for both white- and blue-collar workers have been stagnant for more than a decade, a trend that predates not just Obama's election but the 2008 global economic crisis.(The only period of broad-based wage and income growth since the early 1970s was a time around the late 1990s under Clinton.)

Some of the causes technology, globalization are beyond the powers of any president. And many of the remedies Obama has proposed such as more federal spending on education, research and development are strategies aimed at spurring growth in the longer term.

Even when good economic news has surfaced, the president hasn't always been the most exuberant cheerleader. It is not his nature to radiate the optimism of the sunny Ronald Reagan or the buoyant Bill Clinton. But the economy hasn't lent itself to their style of unbridled enthusiasm, either.

"He's got this dual task," said David Axelrod, a longtime Obama strategist and former top White House advisor. "One is to make clear that we have made progress, not just for his own political well-being but because it's important for the psychology of the country to believe we're going forward.

"On the other hand," Axelrod continued, "he has to respond to the continuing pressures that people feel.... It's a very, very challenging line to walk."

Voters tend to focus more on fundamentals like the economy as an election nears, and if growth continues, even modestly, it could boost Obama from his current standing in the polls and lift Democrats along with him.

If not, there is at least a smidgen of good news for Democrats: Going back to 1962, presidents with a sub-50% approval rating have lost an average of 44 House seats in midterm elections, according to data compiled by Republican pollster Bill McInturff. But even if Obama's job approval numbers fail to climb, it is highly unlikely that many seats will shift in either direction this November.

That has nothing to do with the economy and everything to do with politics: a lack of competitive House seats, which only heightens the stakes in the fight for control of the Senate, where the Democratic edge is marginal at best.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-eco...
God

Honolulu, HI

#63225 Jan 20, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
Reed Hayes had better sleep with a .38 under his pillow. The liberals have no limits in their war on America.
Don't forget the MLK Parade today, bigot
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63226 Jan 20, 2014
"POLL: Two Thirds of Israelis Think Obama Will Let Iran Go Nuclear...

'2 to 3 weeks' from bomb..."

"people don't like me because I am black"
-obama yesterday
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63228 Jan 20, 2014
obama polls when elected....60%

obama polls now.........38%

obama says his polls are tanking because he is black. He is the same color now as when he was elected. WHY is race NOW his problem when it wasn't when he was elected??!!!

obama is a race-baiter. When nothing else works, use the race card.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!
Guru

Kaneohe, HI

#63232 Jan 21, 2014
Guru wrote:
obama polls when elected....60%
obama polls now.........38%
obama says his polls are tanking because he is black. He is the same color now as when he was elected. WHY is race NOW his problem when it wasn't when he was elected??!!!
obama is a race-baiter. When nothing else works, use the race card.
ROTFLMAO!!!!
JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!
Because you and other angry white men are both race baiters and master baiters.
Leward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#63233 Jan 21, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww, I missied it. Stayed home and enjoyed the day without him.
Have you forgotten how much he has done for us?
Me too. lolololo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 46 min Poor Poor Pitiful... 3,730
Trump Is The KING of DUMMIES 3 hr Poor Poor Pitiful... 1
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 9 hr Snarf 103
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) Thu Princess Hey 1,178
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Thu Princess Hey 4,933
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) Thu Princess Hey 1,244
News Campaign spending hearing against state Rep. Ka... Wed Joe Balls 5

Honolulu Jobs

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages