Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Leeward Lolo

Pearl City, HI

#62131 Nov 15, 2013
Obama 666 wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Lolo, thought we'd lost ya! Like me, I think you're tired of the trolls with their constant name-calling and all, I'm just here once in a while these days. What have you heard about the goings on at the shelter? The person that was giving me the info was fired months ago so I haven't heard anything.
Exactly what you said. Was in Starbulletin today, she stole 800,000, employees not paid. Transition shelter in Barbers Point.

Officials knew but are more concerned with the removal of decals from car windows.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62134 Nov 15, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked his blunt style acting in the remake of the classic "Glengarry Glen Ross". The original "Always be closing" for RE fans. Pacino, Harris, Lemmon, Arkin, Spacey...what a cast. Great dialogue movie. I guess too many In and Not Out Burgers did him in.
yeah, me too. I forgot about that scene...it is one of my all timers. They say that is one of the greatest scenes ever in movies. He is or was a great actor. I think his divorce from Kim really messed him up. Maybe it's drugs. Whatever it is he is in trouble now. Maybe obamacare can fix him up-lol!

Here is that scene...

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#62136 Nov 15, 2013
Obama 666 wrote:
<quoted text> Just talked to her on the phone, it was the place she worked. She says look for many more charges coming, lots more people involved in the scam. She still has her case pending with the Labor Board, she may have been the one that brought the whole thing crashing down. I love being RIGHT!
Reading a few of these posts, it appears as though you are talking to yourself for some inexplainable gain.
JRB uses LOLOs drone

Los Angeles, CA

#62137 Nov 16, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is a 2 dollar buck moron?
Ask ur mama. She takes them all the time. Maybe u should of spent more monies getting educamacated.
Francine

Mililani, HI

#62139 Nov 16, 2013
Obama 666 wrote:
<quoted text> Just talked to her on the phone, it was the place she worked. She says look for many more charges coming, lots more people involved in the scam. She still has her case pending with the Labor Board, she may have been the one that brought the whole thing crashing down. I love being RIGHT!
WTF are you doing hangin at the homeless shelter? Trying to steal some homeless bytch's food stamps? Tryin to get some homeless bytch to come over and be a sex slave to your perverted demands? Alice says you were banned just like your Joe Balls handle is banned on his forum. You are a total AZZHOLE.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62141 Nov 16, 2013
lol!!...you can't make this stuff up!

VIDEO: Students at historically black college complain Obamacare left them uninsured...
Gov't would prosecute Healthcare.gov execs if private entity...
Dem Rep: Amnesty key to making law work...

THOUSANDS OF DOCTORS DROPPED FROM HEALTH PLANS"

At what point do you throw these bums out. He is a maniac on crack.
Rolando

Leander, TX

#62143 Nov 16, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you doing hangin at the homeless shelter? Trying to steal some homeless bytch's food stamps? Tryin to get some homeless bytch to come over and be a sex slave to your perverted demands? Alice says you were banned just like your Joe Balls handle is banned on his forum. You are a total AZZHOLE.
How old are you?
JRB

Leander, TX

#62144 Nov 16, 2013
JRB uses LOLOs drone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask ur mama. She takes them all the time. Maybe u should of spent more monies getting educamacated.
Winner!!! You're the dumbest fokker around...misspelled edumacated. Not a typo or fat finger, plain can't spell. Like francine with for/four.
JRB

Leander, TX

#62145 Nov 16, 2013
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading a few of these posts, it appears as though you are talking to yourself for some inexplainable gain.
What are you, some internet version of a frikken people watcher?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62146 Nov 16, 2013
Rolando wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?
...why?

" Man buys house next to ex-wife, erects giant middle finger statue..."

...you got plans?? lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62147 Nov 16, 2013
hey francine...who fk'ed you over? obamacare just kicked you out or something??!
Allie

Mililani, HI

#62150 Nov 17, 2013
Obama 666 wrote:
<quoted text> She's the RAT, can't take the heat and cries to the mods to ban people.
I think Bobo is your real problem. I might start checking the Obituary's from today on.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62154 Nov 17, 2013
Obama 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru, talked to a farmer in Georgia this morning. He switched over to Obomanationcare like a good sheeple, and yesterday found his diabetes medication is no longer covered! He can't even get the insulin that he needs to live through the week. He's got enough to last until midweek, and has until then to figure out what he's got to do just to survive. He's white so the odds are against him.
interesting...I see also that the libs on TV now who were 100% all for anything obama have just lost their insurance because of him and are crying like babies. I just have to laugh at this fool obama. His entire life is now interwoven through this country and the world. he fks up everything he touches. NOW the morons are getting scared.

I hope that guy finds a way out. I think the doctors ought to start up their own organizations and run it all through themselves and cash. Insurance is out now. Let it be like 100 years ago and dump this obama crap. He is on his way out now...either through his lack of credibility or through shame/resignation and/or impeachment.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62157 Nov 18, 2013
Obama 666 wrote:
<quoted text> He's doing a LOT of damage to working Americans on the way. He doesn't care because he knows he's hurting primarily white, working Americans, so it's just another successful chapter in his Jihad. I'm just waiting for the next election cycle, it's all I can do. Hawaii's votes don't count, but I'm going to at least do my part to dump all the incumbents. The big problem is the people that run for office have no intention of making things better, they are just clones of the current group, hoping to cash in.
yep, I hear you. People need to start protests in DC. Demand obama leave and junk obamacare. They are both toast.
Cammy

Mililani, HI

#62160 Nov 18, 2013
Obama 666 wrote:
<quoted text> He's doing a LOT of damage to working Americans on the way. He doesn't care because he knows he's hurting primarily white, working Americans, so it's just another successful chapter in his Jihad. I'm just waiting for the next election cycle, it's all I can do. Hawaii's votes don't count, but I'm going to at least do my part to dump all the incumbents. The big problem is the people that run for office have no intention of making things better, they are just clones of the current group, hoping to cash in.
The great Republican president GWBush extended credits to big manufacturing moving many jobs to China. Hey stupid do you ever think before you posts. For a broke azz Republican stealing from the taxpayers(FS) show us what a 2faced idiot you are. Get a job and support your own family.
JRB

Leander, TX

#62161 Nov 18, 2013
Cammy wrote:
<quoted text>The great Republican president GWBush extended credits to big manufacturing moving many jobs to China. Hey stupid do you ever think before you posts. For a broke azz Republican stealing from the taxpayers(FS) show us what a 2faced idiot you are. Get a job and support your own family.
Stay with him francine...here and now...not years ago.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#62162 Nov 18, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay with him francine...here and now...not years ago.
Look hea JB one of the reasons this country is so screwed up is because of GWBush giving big companies tax credits to move manufacturing jobs to China. What are you a CHINKY dumb azz Haole now? Maybe everyone should go buy illegal FS like you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62163 Nov 18, 2013
obama meltdown in action...

obama has now lost the center, the young and the left is starting to run from him asap. His credibility is at zero. He never had the right.

Now the documents just acame out to day that 70% of the GROUP insurance will be cancelled along with all of the individual plans. You have been screwed, America.

obamacare will be repealed and/or it will crash the economy once and for all.

Now the NYTimes says obamacare may be repealed. Under these circumstance, it surely will.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62164 Nov 18, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Look hea JB one of the reasons this country is so screwed up is because of GWBush giving big companies tax credits to move manufacturing jobs to China. What are you a CHINKY dumb azz Haole now? Maybe everyone should go buy illegal FS like you.
Ahhhh quit bitching and get a job you loonatick. IF anyone is stupid enough to hire you.

Whattaya bitch!

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#62166 Nov 18, 2013
Guru wrote:
obama meltdown in action...
obama has now lost the center, the young and the left is starting to run from him asap. His credibility is at zero. He never had the right.
Now the documents just acame out to day that 70% of the GROUP insurance will be cancelled along with all of the individual plans. You have been screwed, America.
obamacare will be repealed and/or it will crash the economy once and for all.
Now the NYTimes says obamacare may be repealed. Under these circumstance, it surely will.
When it was called "Romneycare", the entire GOP establishment was for it. Even the Heritage Foundation.

It's real easy to see how overboard extremists can be eh' LA native?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take a knee and YOURE FIRED! 23 min District 1 4
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) 4 hr We ALL love POTU... 26
Topix Terms of Service 7 hr District 1 1
Then why are flags made of cloth 12 hr District 1 2
The History of Flip Flopper Trump 17 hr Hawn Punch 8
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 19 hr Leeward Outlier 2,687
Yuk yuk yuk yuk (Apr '15) Sat L Beagle Snoopy 98

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance