Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62078 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62086 Nov 13, 2013
Chronic crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Good we are waiting for you at the airport 24/7. This time don't BS us, this makes the 200th time you have posted you are coming. Hurry up chronic crybaby.
lol...you won't see me at the airport dummy. I fly in to an outer island and then transfer by helo in. That way I avoid the crowds, and do business in Maui first. You will never see me, but we have you right now. Just look around. They are good, and you will think they are locals. They aren't. If I were you I would be very nice to everybody the next week or so.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62087 Nov 13, 2013
lol...now the libs are losing their insurance and they are livid! haha!!

also..

I can't believe this but NOW obama is blaming CLINTON for the obamacare debacle! And Bush!!

lol...the dems are now flipping over to the Republicans, and the ones that don't are all whining about the Republicans NOT HELPING THEM ON OBAMACARE!!!-

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! how stupid can you morons be??! hahaha!!!

Soon he will be blaming YOU for not signing up for this crappy POS!!!

next up: he will pull the racist card as there is almost nothing left for him to blame.

Will somebody pleeeeeeeze show this fraudster the door and send him back to Kenya! geeeeeeezh!
Chronic crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#62088 Nov 13, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text> You don't understand it because you're a liberal. You'll NEVER get it because you're one on the "resdistribution of wealth" types that think Guru should make his stuff your stuff while you play horseshoes at the beach because he owes you something. That's why you love Obama, because you're a taker. If Guru were to give you a pocketful of cash, it would do you no good, because within thirty days it would all be back in his pocket and you'd still be laying around at the beach. You'd do no good with it at all, you'd smoke it up, drink it up, or gamble it away. That's why Guru sticks around, don't you realize it? He's watching you dance like a puppet on his string, and it's a HOOT to watch. People like you are all over, always making excuses, never helping anyone, just living off the labor of others, and bitching the whole way. Stop being jealous of him and instead, try to emulate him. You're just showing what a silly sack you are.
Wrong azzhole. I worked for my retirement and enjoy it. You are a FS thief and a fckup that has backed your dumb transplanted azz into a corner. I don't make my family pee-n-shyt in my veggie garden. I don't steal from the taxpayers like you( illegal food stamps). I don't use homeless vagrants(homeless ho comments) living on the beach like a slave either. Your a useless entitlement scammer and a lowlife fckr with a ZERO painted on your back. Geez that must look nice with the YELLOW stripe running from your little racist head to your big azz? No wonder you get banned on this forum your a azzhole.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62089 Nov 13, 2013
lol!

"Right now, most people getting cancellations bought plans in the individual market. Wait until the other shoe drops in 2014, and millions of people who had on-the-job coverage lose it. The truth about ObamaCare will become so painfully obvious that even the White House lie machine can't cover it up.

On the exchanges, you may no longer be able to use the doctors and hospitals you prefer. Many exchange plans exclude the top-drawer academic hospitals like Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles, the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and New York Presbyterian in New York City.

Instead, the law says exchange plans must cover care at "essential community providers ... that serve predominantly low-income, medically underserved individuals." (Sec. 1311c(1)C) That means clinics, public hospitals and hospitals largely serving the Medicaid community.

Medicaid-level care is, sadly, "substandard," to use the President's word. A review of the experiences of nearly 900,000 patients undergoing eight different surgical procedures found that Medicaid patients were 50% more likely to die in the hospital after surgery than patients with private coverage.

But many of the plans being offered on the exchanges are Medicaid with a private label slapped on them. The McKinsey Center for U.S. Health System Reform reports that Medicaid insurers are playing a large role in the exchanges.

Just as many doctors refuse to accept Medicaid, they are also refusing to accept exchange insurance. In California, a Blue Cross plan on the exchange covers 47% fewer doctors than Blue Cross subscribers in California currently get. In New York, only a quarter of physicians have decided to take exchange insurance, because the payments are so low.

Cancer patients whose plans are canceled are getting whacked hardest. They are losing access to the specialized cancer hospitals and oncologists treating them. And they will get meager help, if any, paying for innovative cancer drugs that cost thousands of dollars.

Yet the President claims that people losing their health plans and having to sign up on the exchanges will be getting a better deal. Losing your doctor, shopping blind for a health plan, settling for Medicaid-level care and government controls, all for a premium 41% higher than before and with a deductible that's doubled? Sounds substandard to me."
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62090 Nov 13, 2013
lol....it turns out the woman on the obamacare website is an illegal alien.

ROTFLMAO!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62091 Nov 13, 2013
Chronic crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong azzhole. I worked for my retirement and enjoy it. You are a FS thief and a fckup that has backed your dumb transplanted azz into a corner. I don't make my family pee-n-shyt in my veggie garden. I don't steal from the taxpayers like you( illegal food stamps). I don't use homeless vagrants(homeless ho comments) living on the beach like a slave either. Your a useless entitlement scammer and a lowlife fckr with a ZERO painted on your back. Geez that must look nice with the YELLOW stripe running from your little racist head to your big azz? No wonder you get banned on this forum your a azzhole.
...hey you old woman ahole...you just made your first mistake. Now it is out of my hands.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62092 Nov 13, 2013
St 12 go to 11,6,29,18,39,14,62,66,19,87. use sp 14-17x-1 on SCM delete 6.

cu at the meet.
JUST OUT

Canyon Country, CA

#62093 Nov 13, 2013
Former Fed prosecutor on Kelly File...

obama can and should be charged with "multiple cases of serial fraud on multiple levels of government"....on obamacare. At every level he lied, now it is costing $BILLIONS of dollars and is hurting millions of people. obama knew for 3 years that NONE OF WHAT HE PROMISED was possible as revealed in the hearings. He is so guilty of fraud now on so many levels with such enormous liability that it is stunning.

Serial fraud. This is much heavier with far more consequences than just fraud. He knew, and then propagated the lies, over and over, and used the govt to cover it up. And, this doesn't even include the big businesses' that don't start until this time next year. The costs will be enormous. 1/6th of the economy is healthcare. Millions will be out of jobs because of it.

This guy is going to be impeached. PERIOD!
Bully Hayes

Honolulu, HI

#62096 Nov 14, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...hey you old woman ahole...you just made your first mistake. Now it is out of my hands.
Most everything is out of your hands you just don't realize it. Be careful when you threaten people dude.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62097 Nov 14, 2013
thanks for the advice.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62098 Nov 14, 2013
EVERYTHING obama does is rife with fraud, lies and forgeries....

PANIC!
White House tries to salvage Obamacare, Dems in distress...
President thwarts Congress again...
HOWARD DEAN: What legal authority?
Insurers:'Fix' could raise costs...
State commissioner rejects...
Jimmy Carter's grandson calls it 'a mess'...
SICK: Another woman with cancer dumped from insurance...
PELOSI: House Dems will offer own plan to fix...
Vulnerable politicians: RUN...

FAIRY TALE!

JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62099 Nov 14, 2013
this thing is the clearest example of how he operates. He even ruins his own people that supported him and now they are running from him!

It is time to have another look at his birth certificate. Time to bring it out and show all the forgeries connected with this, his records, degrees, his deeds on his house, his selective service card, his SS#, and everything else. Every one of them is a fraud and forged, just like obamacare is.

It is time for people to wake up.
JRB

Leander, TX

#62100 Nov 14, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru is coming to Hawaii to marry a same sex partner who is as big an azzhole as he is. Will it be AI OR LOLO OR JOE BALLS? Or might it be me?
Whoever you tie up with, one thing is for sure. You'll take thier name...you don't seem to have one of your own.
JRB

Leander, TX

#62101 Nov 14, 2013
Chronic crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong azzhole. I worked for my retirement and enjoy it. You are a FS thief and a fckup that has backed your dumb transplanted azz into a corner. I don't make my family pee-n-shyt in my veggie garden. I don't steal from the taxpayers like you( illegal food stamps). I don't use homeless vagrants(homeless ho comments) living on the beach like a slave either. Your a useless entitlement scammer and a lowlife fckr with a ZERO painted on your back. Geez that must look nice with the YELLOW stripe running from your little racist head to your big azz? No wonder you get banned on this forum your a azzhole.
Why didn't you include his wife and daughters in this Francine?
Call da cops

Honolulu, HI

#62102 Nov 14, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you include his wife and daughters in this Francine?
Next time I will JB.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62103 Nov 14, 2013
obama meltdown is almost complete...obama cabinet in disgust...people walking out!

FAIRY TALE...
President thwarts Congress on Obamacare changes...
HOWARD DEAN: What legal authority?
Fails to calm jittery Dems...
Insurers:'Fix' could raise costs...
State commissioner rejects...
HHS Admits Obamacare Plans Cost More 'In Many Cases'...
More Navigators Exposed in New Video...

CIA COLLECTING BULK RECORDS OF FINANCIAL DATA

Dolphins Star Jonathan Martin Treated For PTSD...

Incognito files grievance against team... FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton 2007:'If you have a plan you like, you keep it'...

VIDEO...

Home sellers discover hidden new Obamacare tax...

O'CARE ARCHITECT: Genetic 'lottery winners' have been paying 'artificially low price'... WH Predicts Taxes Will Hit Record $3 Trillion in '14...

$29,673 Per Full-Time Worker... GALLUP: Americans Trim Holiday Spending Plans... SOUTHWEST pilot to passengers:'We're going down!'... COPS: Man beats elderly woman he thought was devil... UPDATE: New accusations of misconduct at Secret Service... Road deaths up 3.3% in '12... COPS: Pack Of Skateboarders Savagely Beat Grocer With Boards After Trying To Steal Soda... TSA wasting money by profiling passenger behavior, investigators say...

'Chat Down' Program a Complete Failure... FBI: Cyber-attacks surpass terrorism as major domestic threat... UN:'Killer Robots' could be outlawed... Blind Man Kicked Off Plane Over Guide Dog... Bookstore uses sprinklers to douse homeless sleeping on sidewalk... France opens racism probe into far-right magazine...

VIDEO: Baldwin Hurls Gay Slurs...

GLAAD: Must 'End This Pattern'... STOCKS HIT RECORD HIGHS... REPORT:'Animal cruelty task force' kills thousands of animals...

Solar Panels Fry Birds Along Major Migration Path...

Scientists kill world's oldest creature trying to determine its age... AMTRAK serves free wine, loses millions in taxpayer money... Boom in pot vaporizers lets users secretly get stoned in public...

'Nose telescope' for stink in CO...

AMERICANS' PERSONAL DATA SHARED WITH CIA, IRS...

Intelligence agency seeks facial recognition upgrade...

Seattle police deactivate surveillance system after public outrage...

'Gesture of good will'...

Pentagon Drones To Scan Eyes From Distance...

GOOGLE: User Data Requests Surge...

NSA chief: Snowden leaked up to 200,000 secret documents... REPORT: Hackers accessing info via baby monitors... Elderly man ordered to remove wife's grave from front yard...

What is cure for Gaga-itis? NYPOST:'Stampede for exits' at NYTIMES...

WASHPOST: What about POLITICO's 'brain drain'?

MAG: What about 'burn rate' at WASHPOST? Bird flu strain infects human for 1st time...
OBAMA CABINET IN CHAOS:'We are completely marginalized'...

POLITICO: BIG SIS LEFT IN HUFF...

Silicon Valley turns on Obama:'F*ck these guys'... DHS nominee caught plagiarizing? BIBLICAL: Russell Crowe cast as 'Noah'... Minister: Christians 'face extinction' amid sectarian terror... President Obama follows @ihaten*ggers on TWITTER...

UPDATE: Obama unfollows... Newspaper runs correction on 1863 error dismissing Lincoln's Gettysburg Address as 'silly'... Next Weapon at Sea -- Music? Scientist: Quantum physics proves death an illusion... 16 American cities foreign governments warn their citizens about... Prairies vanish in push for 'green energy'...

More coal plants shut doors... RATHER: CBS Attempting to 'Airbrush Me Out of Their History'... Bobby Kennedy's daughter calls NRA prez an 'assassin'... Reports: Russia to Help Iran Build Second Nuclear Reactor...

Panic spreads in typhoon-ravaged Philippines...

'We have let people down'... Bieber Releases 5 New Singles in 5 Weeks: No Airplay, No Sales... CLAIM: Company invents first 'vegan' condom... British experts warn of rise in genital cosmetic surgery... Man faces harassment charges for repeatedly firing Civil War cannon at neighbor's homes... Anger in New Zealand at 'close your legs' rape defence...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62104 Nov 14, 2013
REAL ESTATE now being hit big time by obamacare taxes...

Little-Known Tax Funding Obamacare

Posted: Nov 14, 2013 6:23 AM PST Updated: Nov 14, 2013 11:19 AM PST
By Ronica Cleary,@ChasingRonica

Franklin Lakes, New Jersey (My9NJ)-

The Affordable Care Act or Obamacare seems to be in the headlines every day because of all of the problems surrounding the launch. And while most realize the law is funded in part by the individual mandate and penalty tax, it is also being funded in ways that are not discussed as much in the media.

Luxury real estate broker Ron Aioso says there is a tax that is rarely discussed that also helps fund Obamacare. It is a tax on high-income taxpayers when they sell their homes.

Franklin Lakes, N.J. was listed on Forbes.com in 2010 as one of "America's Most Expensive ZIP Codes", with a median home price of $1.3M.

Aioso says homeowners in a neighborhood like this could really be impacted by the Obamacare tax.

“Where we are today in a luxury area, you look and you see this home behind me, somebody like this is really affected,” he said.

If you are single with an adjusted gross income of $200,000 or file jointly with an income of $250,000 or more, you may be impacted. Once you sell your home, any profits over the first $500,000 are already subject to a capital gains tax. And now those profits will have an additional 3.8% tax to fund Obamacare.

Aioso noted that there is also a lot of confusion surrounding this tax and many homeowners know little about it.

“I think more than anything we need some education on it so people fully understand what is this 3.8%? What am I paying?” Aioso said.
bendova

Canyon Country, CA

#62106 Nov 14, 2013
Obama calls me Bwana wrote:
Just got back from my Thanksgiving shopping and what a good year we're having! Thanks to Mr Obama I'm able to put on a real spread for the family. With all the rain we've been having the druggies haven't been in the park the last couple of days, so I had to wait until this afternoon to score enough FS to make it worth the trip. Still, it was worth it, Yesterday my bud scored $100 worth of EBT for a case of cold beer. Now THAT was a sweet deal.
next time obama is in Hawaii bendova like a pink-butt babboon and take it up the wazoo for posterity. He will love you for it.

no pun intended.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62108 Nov 15, 2013
now Silicon Valley says F***obama!
http://theweek.com/article/index/252729/how-s...
Bradda bradda

Honolulu, HI

#62109 Nov 15, 2013
Obama 666 wrote:
<quoted text> Taking it up the wazoo is Obama's specialty. Ever read that woman friend of Obama's story? She said that Obama was planning to come out as a transsexual but he moved before it happened. I think her name is Pope.
Mainland Haole boi he neva eva say a parade mahu is cute like yu. He neva eva chase dis mahus buggas around in Wainae like yu either! Yu sure yu not da mahu yu claim Obama is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 49 min Go Blue Forever 117
Feral Cat Eradication 5 hr District 1 27
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 5 hr District 1 751
Looking for polish people in hawaii (May '08) 5 hr District 1 14
News Hawaii pays off lawyers' fees for Honolulu news... 6 hr American_Infidel 2
News Renewable-energy plan for Hawaii's public schoo... 6 hr Joe Balls 2
News Hilo Hattie could soon be called home by homeless 6 hr Joe Balls 3
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE