Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62122 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Chronic crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#62067 Nov 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
James Carville to President Obama: Try crack pipe
By TAL KOPAN | 11/11/13 7:33 AM EST Updated: 11/11/13 9:04 AM EST
Democratic strategist James Carville said Monday in light of President Barack Obama’s declining poll numbers, maybe he should take a page from an infamous Canadian mayor.
“I think the best thing he can do is take a toke on the mayor of Toronto’s crack pipe, because his numbers are about 48,” Carville joked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” referring to Rob Ford, who has admitted smoking crack.
On a more serious note, Carville said in some ways, the falling poll numbers are overblown, and Obama’s record speaks for itself.
(Also on POLITICO: Poll: Obama approval at 41 percent)
“I think we can stop putting the nails in the coffin here. We can admit that there’s some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/james-c ...
62,200 plus comments and you are responsible for 55,000 plus (rants) of them. What I really fail to understand is you voted for Obama in 2008. WTF dude your a CHRONIC CRYBABY that is part of your own problem. Your like a criminal CONVICT telling the judge I am no longer guilty of what I have done in the past.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62068 Nov 12, 2013
Chronic crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>62,200 plus comments and you are responsible for 55,000 plus (rants) of them. What I really fail to understand is you voted for Obama in 2008. WTF dude your a CHRONIC CRYBABY that is part of your own problem. Your like a criminal CONVICT telling the judge I am no longer guilty of what I have done in the past.
...yep, better to stick you head up yourass as you do.
Chronic crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#62069 Nov 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...yep, better to stick you head up yourass as you do.
Get your face out of my azz and maybe that is possible you chronic crybaby.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62070 Nov 12, 2013
Chronic crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Get your face out of my azz and maybe that is possible you chronic crybaby.
...hey chronic...GO FK YOURSLEF!!

...WE ARE PACKING OUR BAGS JUST FOR YOU!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62071 Nov 12, 2013
Chronic crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>62,200 plus comments and you are responsible for 55,000 plus (rants) of them. What I really fail to understand is you voted for Obama in 2008. WTF dude your a CHRONIC CRYBABY that is part of your own problem. Your like a criminal CONVICT telling the judge I am no longer guilty of what I have done in the past.
Since you know that you also know that I voted AGAINST him in 2012. Yet, you conveniently leave that out.

So go FK yourself ahole- again.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62073 Nov 12, 2013
obama update:

Feinstein joins push to keep health plans...

1 MILLION HAVE INSURANCE CANCELLED IN CALIFORNIA

Arctic Air Brings First Snowflakes to Philly, NYC... GALLUP: Congressional Approval Sinks to Record Low... OBAMASCARE: NC Dem incumbent's lead collapses... Christie 2016 loses to 'generic Republican' in 3/4 of the country...

Movement on Hillary's left for primary challenge... Palin on Obama Admin:'I honestly cannot think of a policy that is working'...

HONOR THY COMMITMENT...

DEM REP:'President Was Grossly Misleading to the American Public'...

VIDEO SHOCK: O'Keefe reveals Obamacare corruption...

One navigator fired, three suspended...

Americans 34X More Interested In Buying Guns Than Obamacare...

TSA Breakdown: Man Learns Airline Gave Stranger His Boarding Pass... Venezuela prepared to seize more retailers...

...expands crackdown on prices

Carrying bottle of vegetable juice has become new status symbol...

Gluten Takes a Beating From Fad Dieters...

Dairy Industry Pushing To Expand Definition Of 'Milk'... CO sees sharp rise in marijuana-related incidents in middle schools...

POLL: Obama approval at new low...

Rate of Americans in workforce hits 35-year-low...

George W. to Appear on 'TONIGHT SHOW'... REPORT:'Homeland' Funds Installation of White Boxes That Can Track Population of Entire City...

Intel agency seeks facial recognition upgrade...

Gov't Spying Causing Self-Censorship Among Writers... US gives $29m in free subscription meds to illegal aliens...

Activists begin hunger strike to demand legalization...

HILL: How immigration died -- Part 1... Anti-War Group Projects Drone Movie on DHS Nominee's House... Feds to allow AMERICAN AIRLINES, US AIRWAYS to merge... UN drafts dire report on global warming...

Panel must correct numbers -- again... REPORT: Snowden running out of money... Two killed in Russian launchpad accident... WAL-MART to Start 'Black Friday' Deals at 6pm -- Thanksgiving Day... Alleged stalker accuses Alec Baldwin of lying in court...

Actor cries...

Lashes Out At Cameraman:'What Job Did You Want That You Failed At That You're Doing This Job?'... Mexico says former US soldier led kidnap gang...

UPDATE: CNN hires NYTIMES media reporter Stelter... EXPERTS: Eating While Driving Raises Chance Of Accident By 80 Percent...

Palin Warns America: Kicking God Out of Society Will Lead To Ruin...

HELL ON EARTH: BODIES PILED IN STREETS AFTER STORM...

PAPER:'Gun culture' to blame for slow relief efforts...

Quake, New Storm Menace Philippines...

Anger Rising Over Conditions in Ravaged City...

'Result of climate change'... Israel halts plans to explore new settlements... FOX Nearly Doubles CNN and MSNBC's Combined Prime Time Viewers... Disease database will use artificial intelligence to find new cancer treatments... Plans for 600-Foot-Tall City On Wheels Unveiled... Bacon's Study of Freud Sells for $142.4 Million... WIRE: The secret, dirty cost of Obama's green power push... Violent cell phone thefts on rise... NY National Guard drone crashes in Lake Ontario... Obama may bypass Congress on national monuments...

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#62075 Nov 13, 2013
Guru wrote:
obama update:
Feinstein joins push to keep health plans...
1 MILLION HAVE INSURANCE CANCELLED IN CALIFORNIA
Arctic Air Brings First Snowflakes to Philly, NYC... GALLUP: Congressional Approval Sinks to Record Low... OBAMASCARE: NC Dem incumbent's lead collapses... Christie 2016 loses to 'generic Republican' in 3/4 of the country...
Movement on Hillary's left for primary challenge... Palin on Obama Admin:'I honestly cannot think of a policy that is working'...
HONOR THY COMMITMENT...
DEM REP:'President Was Grossly Misleading to the American Public'...
VIDEO SHOCK: O'Keefe reveals Obamacare corruption...
One navigator fired, three suspended...
Americans 34X More Interested In Buying Guns Than Obamacare...
TSA Breakdown: Man Learns Airline Gave Stranger His Boarding Pass... Venezuela prepared to seize more retailers...
...expands crackdown on prices
Carrying bottle of vegetable juice has become new status symbol...
Gluten Takes a Beating From Fad Dieters...
Dairy Industry Pushing To Expand Definition Of 'Milk'... CO sees sharp rise in marijuana-related incidents in middle schools...
POLL: Obama approval at new low...
Rate of Americans in workforce hits 35-year-low...
George W. to Appear on 'TONIGHT SHOW'... REPORT:'Homeland' Funds Installation of White Boxes That Can Track Population of Entire City...
Intel agency seeks facial recognition upgrade...
Gov't Spying Causing Self-Censorship Among Writers... US gives $29m in free subscription meds to illegal aliens...
Activists begin hunger strike to demand legalization...
HILL: How immigration died -- Part 1... Anti-War Group Projects Drone Movie on DHS Nominee's House... Feds to allow AMERICAN AIRLINES, US AIRWAYS to merge... UN drafts dire report on global warming...
Panel must correct numbers -- again... REPORT: Snowden running out of money... Two killed in Russian launchpad accident... WAL-MART to Start 'Black Friday' Deals at 6pm -- Thanksgiving Day... Alleged stalker accuses Alec Baldwin of lying in court...
Actor cries...
Lashes Out At Cameraman:'What Job Did You Want That You Failed At That You're Doing This Job?'... Mexico says former US soldier led kidnap gang...
UPDATE: CNN hires NYTIMES media reporter Stelter... EXPERTS: Eating While Driving Raises Chance Of Accident By 80 Percent...
Palin Warns America: Kicking God Out of Society Will Lead To Ruin...
HELL ON EARTH: BODIES PILED IN STREETS AFTER STORM...
PAPER:'Gun culture' to blame for slow relief efforts...
Quake, New Storm Menace Philippines...
Anger Rising Over Conditions in Ravaged City...
'Result of climate change'... Israel halts plans to explore new settlements... FOX Nearly Doubles CNN and MSNBC's Combined Prime Time Viewers... Disease database will use artificial intelligence to find new cancer treatments... Plans for 600-Foot-Tall City On Wheels Unveiled... Bacon's Study of Freud Sells for $142.4 Million... WIRE: The secret, dirty cost of Obama's green power push... Violent cell phone thefts on rise... NY National Guard drone crashes in Lake Ontario... Obama may bypass Congress on national monuments...
What I find odd is that all you need have done was provide a link, so that we could read the source material for ourselves and you would have had less to type.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62076 Nov 13, 2013
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find odd is that all you need have done was provide a link, so that we could read the source material for ourselves and you would have had less to type.
...it was edited. that's why.
Chronic crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#62077 Nov 13, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>...hey chronic...GO FK YOURSLEF!!
...WE ARE PACKING OUR BAGS JUST FOR YOU!
Good we are waiting for you at the airport 24/7. This time don't BS us, this makes the 200th time you have posted you are coming. Hurry up chronic crybaby.
ZZZzz

Torrance, CA

#62078 Nov 13, 2013
A chronic gerbil perv? EEEeewww.
Chronic crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#62079 Nov 13, 2013
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
You must think hard about Guru's agenda. More time than money comes to my mind. For a man that claims he has 10,000 rentals why would you spend your time posting garbage on a discussion forum? In this day and age using your god given brain with a updated PC and the knowledge of what do shows you the amount time that this supposedly rich LA dude has. Like I said more time than MONEY.
JRB

Los Angeles, CA

#62080 Nov 13, 2013
Chronic crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Good we are waiting for you at the airport 24/7. This time don't BS us, this makes the 200th time you have posted you are coming. Hurry up chronic crybaby.
Guru is coming to Hawaii to marry a same sex partner who is as big an azzhole as he is. Will it be AI OR LOLO OR JOE BALLS? Or might it be me?
Chronic crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#62081 Nov 13, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru is coming to Hawaii to marry a same sex partner who is as big an azzhole as he is. Will it be AI OR LOLO OR JOE BALLS? Or might it be me?
Geez none of them is worth sharing his supposedly huge wealth with. With AI you have to put up with constant whining, and crying. Lolo has her doggy's sniffing your private parts every second. With the FS thief JB you have many mouths to feed and the threat of a huge local wife who could kick your azz if you don't feed her and da kids. Although they have similar negative type racist personalities he really should think about this. Remember he has made 55,000 accusations and predictions of which none have really materialized. I actually believe they dislike each other and only agree on their personal racist agendas.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62083 Nov 13, 2013
JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!

"
CALIFORNIA: 1 MILLION LOSE IT!
GOODWIN: Obama's Big Lie destroying his credibility...
PAPER: Site Won't Be Fixed By Month's End...
Flaw Allows Anyone on Earth To Fraudulently Enroll...
'No hope left'...
Americans struggle to replace canceled plans...
Democrats Fractured...
LARRY SUMMERS: Better than expected...
SICK: WebMD cashes in without telling readers...
Obamacare's Mystery Woman Says She Fell Victim to Cyberbullies...
Former Secret Service agent blasts 'toxic' administration...
100K Enrollees, 5 Million Cancellations...

OBAMACARE ENROLLMENT DISASTER
FEWER THAN 27K ON FED WEBSITE !!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62084 Nov 13, 2013
Chronic crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Geez none of them is worth sharing his supposedly huge wealth with. With AI you have to put up with constant whining, and crying. Lolo has her doggy's sniffing your private parts every second. With the FS thief JB you have many mouths to feed and the threat of a huge local wife who could kick your azz if you don't feed her and da kids. Although they have similar negative type racist personalities he really should think about this. Remember he has made 55,000 accusations and predictions of which none have really materialized. I actually believe they dislike each other and only agree on their personal racist agendas.
lol...only a recently dumped ugly woman would post this. hahahaha!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62085 Nov 13, 2013
cc just got bitch-slapped by opinion!!!

hahahahahahahaa!!!

you dumb morons in here that try to help obama while he is stealing more from you than any president in history are so dumb it is amazing! obama is a FRAUD!! He makes you look like the biggest succckers on the planet. And you are so dumb you don't even realize it.

He is ruining the country, INTENTIONALLY screwing it up so he can destroy it. That is his mission. And you morons can't even see that.

At this point he is succeeding on a massive level. Either he is impeached or you will lose your welfare payments outright. The rich at least create jobs for people that want to work.

We'll let The Dog chase the rest of you low-life chronics around the island and that is your life.

Thanks opinion for the kind words. C-ya when I get there.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62086 Nov 13, 2013
Chronic crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Good we are waiting for you at the airport 24/7. This time don't BS us, this makes the 200th time you have posted you are coming. Hurry up chronic crybaby.
lol...you won't see me at the airport dummy. I fly in to an outer island and then transfer by helo in. That way I avoid the crowds, and do business in Maui first. You will never see me, but we have you right now. Just look around. They are good, and you will think they are locals. They aren't. If I were you I would be very nice to everybody the next week or so.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62087 Nov 13, 2013
lol...now the libs are losing their insurance and they are livid! haha!!

also..

I can't believe this but NOW obama is blaming CLINTON for the obamacare debacle! And Bush!!

lol...the dems are now flipping over to the Republicans, and the ones that don't are all whining about the Republicans NOT HELPING THEM ON OBAMACARE!!!-

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! how stupid can you morons be??! hahaha!!!

Soon he will be blaming YOU for not signing up for this crappy POS!!!

next up: he will pull the racist card as there is almost nothing left for him to blame.

Will somebody pleeeeeeeze show this fraudster the door and send him back to Kenya! geeeeeeezh!
Chronic crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#62088 Nov 13, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text> You don't understand it because you're a liberal. You'll NEVER get it because you're one on the "resdistribution of wealth" types that think Guru should make his stuff your stuff while you play horseshoes at the beach because he owes you something. That's why you love Obama, because you're a taker. If Guru were to give you a pocketful of cash, it would do you no good, because within thirty days it would all be back in his pocket and you'd still be laying around at the beach. You'd do no good with it at all, you'd smoke it up, drink it up, or gamble it away. That's why Guru sticks around, don't you realize it? He's watching you dance like a puppet on his string, and it's a HOOT to watch. People like you are all over, always making excuses, never helping anyone, just living off the labor of others, and bitching the whole way. Stop being jealous of him and instead, try to emulate him. You're just showing what a silly sack you are.
Wrong azzhole. I worked for my retirement and enjoy it. You are a FS thief and a fckup that has backed your dumb transplanted azz into a corner. I don't make my family pee-n-shyt in my veggie garden. I don't steal from the taxpayers like you( illegal food stamps). I don't use homeless vagrants(homeless ho comments) living on the beach like a slave either. Your a useless entitlement scammer and a lowlife fckr with a ZERO painted on your back. Geez that must look nice with the YELLOW stripe running from your little racist head to your big azz? No wonder you get banned on this forum your a azzhole.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62089 Nov 13, 2013
lol!

"Right now, most people getting cancellations bought plans in the individual market. Wait until the other shoe drops in 2014, and millions of people who had on-the-job coverage lose it. The truth about ObamaCare will become so painfully obvious that even the White House lie machine can't cover it up.

On the exchanges, you may no longer be able to use the doctors and hospitals you prefer. Many exchange plans exclude the top-drawer academic hospitals like Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles, the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and New York Presbyterian in New York City.

Instead, the law says exchange plans must cover care at "essential community providers ... that serve predominantly low-income, medically underserved individuals." (Sec. 1311c(1)C) That means clinics, public hospitals and hospitals largely serving the Medicaid community.

Medicaid-level care is, sadly, "substandard," to use the President's word. A review of the experiences of nearly 900,000 patients undergoing eight different surgical procedures found that Medicaid patients were 50% more likely to die in the hospital after surgery than patients with private coverage.

But many of the plans being offered on the exchanges are Medicaid with a private label slapped on them. The McKinsey Center for U.S. Health System Reform reports that Medicaid insurers are playing a large role in the exchanges.

Just as many doctors refuse to accept Medicaid, they are also refusing to accept exchange insurance. In California, a Blue Cross plan on the exchange covers 47% fewer doctors than Blue Cross subscribers in California currently get. In New York, only a quarter of physicians have decided to take exchange insurance, because the payments are so low.

Cancer patients whose plans are canceled are getting whacked hardest. They are losing access to the specialized cancer hospitals and oncologists treating them. And they will get meager help, if any, paying for innovative cancer drugs that cost thousands of dollars.

Yet the President claims that people losing their health plans and having to sign up on the exchanges will be getting a better deal. Losing your doctor, shopping blind for a health plan, settling for Medicaid-level care and government controls, all for a premium 41% higher than before and with a deductible that's doubled? Sounds substandard to me."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leeward lolo returns to waianae (Dec '14) 7 hr Joe Balls 6
Yuk yuk yuk yuk 12 hr Hi ho its off to ... 19
OBAMA HATERS You Wasted A Decade of YOUR LIFE 18 hr Michelle has a cock 5
East Pacific Hurricanes 2015 18 hr Michelle has a cock 3
The DEMOCRAT run Hawaii 20 hr Joe Balls 27
News Vice President Joe Biden visits Hawaii (Jul '13) 20 hr Joe Balls 21
500,000 gallons of raw sewage dumped into the o... 22 hr American_Infidel 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages