Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Full Story
JB is a crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#61997 Nov 1, 2013
freedomlost wrote:
This post is for Guru, Leeward Lolo, and AI. This is Joe Balls. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been banned from TOPIX because of Francine and her alternate ego or her cop husband, Bobo. Right now I'm using a different account, but wanted you to know that I'm alive but am not interested in being in a forum where a disgruntled cop's wife can abuse police authority and have corrupt cops go after people she disagrees with, both on the internet and in real life. If interested, anyone can research the past posts and see exactly what happened. Lolo, if you want to contact me for anything, just post on this thread and I'll go to the place where me first met.I can read the comments but not answer them. Joe Balls out. It sure was fun while it lasted.
Francine's husband is not a cop Balls, and a HPD cop cannot hassle you for posting on a discussion forum. You were banned because of your racist accusation type comments period. I have looked thru many comments and you have consistently made your own bed so now enjoy it. What makes you think a cop has the power to band you on a anonymous forum? If you are getting hassled by Waianae police look at what you have posted on this forum about locals, cops and yourself. You posted on many occasions to know many crooked cop escapades. You have made some serious allegations directed at this particular Police Department. You are well known in Waianae for illegal activities like buying food stamps, and many infractions against your own neighbors. You have no respect for others and posted so many local racist comments that has directed attention to your own self. It is very hard to get banned on this forum, and the only way is the moderators have determined you a unfit racist poster by your comments. How do they know you are the one that posted these comments and is yours and yours alone? You signed up to register your identify nobody forced you. Only a small brained idiot like you would take this forum as personal and the gospel truth when it is nothing but a place to vet what you are thinking anonymously. Enjoy your vacation Balls you deserve it you crybaby. Honolulu is a big city, Waianae is still a small rural town where everyone know who you are, and believe me they really do.
JRB

Leander, TX

#61998 Nov 1, 2013
freedomlost wrote:
BTW, I am NOT JRB so you libfags can stop threatening him.
They can bring it, especially cry baby hen pecked bobo with the flashing blue bubble.
Francine

Leander, TX

#61999 Nov 1, 2013
JB is a crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Francine's husband is not a cop Balls, and a HPD cop cannot hassle you for posting on a discussion forum. You were banned because of your racist accusation type comments period. I have looked thru many comments and you have consistently made your own bed so now enjoy it. What makes you think a cop has the power to band you on a anonymous forum? If you are getting hassled by Waianae police look at what you have posted on this forum about locals, cops and yourself. You posted on many occasions to know many crooked cop escapades. You have made some serious allegations directed at this particular Police Department. You are well known in Waianae for illegal activities like buying food stamps, and many infractions against your own neighbors. You have no respect for others and posted so many local racist comments that has directed attention to your own self. It is very hard to get banned on this forum, and the only way is the moderators have determined you a unfit racist poster by your comments. How do they know you are the one that posted these comments and is yours and yours alone? You signed up to register your identify nobody forced you. Only a small brained idiot like you would take this forum as personal and the gospel truth when it is nothing but a place to vet what you are thinking anonymously. Enjoy your vacation Balls you deserve it you crybaby. Honolulu is a big city, Waianae is still a small rural town where everyone know who you are, and believe me they really do.
Whaa, JB sells food stamps. Whaa, he tells the world what us losers are really like. Whaa, he said our PD is like the ant hill mob. Whaa, JRB has an anonymous location. Whaa, Guru has 10,000 rentals and I live in a dump. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa.
JB is a crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#62000 Nov 1, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, the thought of the Honolulu poster troll being a woman. The nasty sh!t coming out of her mind smacks of a man. Does she have a beard I wonder? Could the whole family sit on a bench wordsmithing their posts together, calling it quality time..."No Bobo, add dikk here and azz there".
As far as I can tell, this person never had a position on anything to have a disagreement about. Sorry this has happened JB. You got to laugh at her lame attempts to get my location, as if her or her cuckold could do anything.
You tell me what entire family is proud of posting on this forum about prostituting the whole clan like yours? You seem to think it is funny to posts such bullshyt. You hiding your location is your problem and there must be a reason. Stealing other peoples name says everything about a turd like you. Your just another fckup like your idol Joe Balls because you are Jb. Silly azz azzhole you have no imagination do you. Tell us what the R stand for JB or do you want us to guess? Easiest way to find out is file a complaint to the moderators. Remember you are banned azzhole.
JRB

Leander, TX

#62001 Nov 1, 2013
JB is a crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>You tell me what entire family is proud of posting on this forum about prostituting the whole clan like yours? You seem to think it is funny to posts such bullshyt. You hiding your location is your problem and there must be a reason. Stealing other peoples name says everything about a turd like you. Your just another fckup like your idol Joe Balls because you are Jb. Silly azz azzhole you have no imagination do you. Tell us what the R stand for JB or do you want us to guess? Easiest way to find out is file a complaint to the moderators. Remember you are banned azzhole.
Hello, you just can't stand the thought that someone other than JB thinks you are a POS. You're also one or more of the following : snitch, rat, informer, blabbermouth, canary, fink, narc, sneak, squealer, stoolie, tattletale, tipster, weasel, deep throat, stool pigeon. Who the fukk complains to Topix...you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62002 Nov 1, 2013
freedomlost wrote:
This post is for Guru, Leeward Lolo, and AI. This is Joe Balls. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been banned from TOPIX because of Francine and her alternate ego or her cop husband, Bobo. Right now I'm using a different account, but wanted you to know that I'm alive but am not interested in being in a forum where a disgruntled cop's wife can abuse police authority and have corrupt cops go after people she disagrees with, both on the internet and in real life. If interested, anyone can research the past posts and see exactly what happened. Lolo, if you want to contact me for anything, just post on this thread and I'll go to the place where me first met.I can read the comments but not answer them. Joe Balls out. It sure was fun while it lasted.
JB....call the DA and file a complaint if you have cause. Don't worry about it---take care of yourself. It was fun, but is not fun to watch the country go down because of obama. Watch the fun as they go away. Suddenly, quietly, completely.

Good luck JB! It has been an honor to speak with you.
Complaint Line

Leander, TX

#62003 Nov 1, 2013
Press 1 for Enlish...Press 2 for Gibberish

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#62006 Nov 1, 2013
JB is a crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>You tell me what entire family is proud of posting on this forum about prostituting the whole clan like yours? You seem to think it is funny to posts such bullshyt. You hiding your location is your problem and there must be a reason. Stealing other peoples name says everything about a turd like you. Your just another fckup like your idol Joe Balls because you are Jb. Silly azz azzhole you have no imagination do you. Tell us what the R stand for JB or do you want us to guess? Easiest way to find out is file a complaint to the moderators. Remember you are banned azzhole.
You are proof that libs are phonies and hypocrites all. You rely on censoring or banning free speech because you make no sense otherwise.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62008 Nov 1, 2013
...this thread is dead. When it gets interesting again I'll jump back in....
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62010 Nov 6, 2013
$17 Trillion dollars. And now you owe it.

The big banks decided after the tech bubble in 2001 blew up:

...to take over real estate and own your houses. They did this by lending to anyone who could fog the mirror. No credit, no money.

They faked up your FICO scores and said 500 FICO's were 700's.

They bundled up millions of fake mortgages with adjustable rate teaser loans and sold all of this crap to China for real money.

They backstopped their guarantees by using AIG to buy insurance that would pay off all mortgage losses to the Chinese, etc at virtually no cost to the banks. They hedged their bets and continued to lend out money on homes nobody could afford or qualify for through teaser rates that would put them in foreclosure in the next two years.

The people who took on the mortgages in the homes got McMansions for free for two or three years then lost them to the banks who foreclosed on them asap.

The banks then told us that it is our fault, and if you don't want the entire economy to crash you hand better lend them $trillions in bailout money without question from the FED that you were liable for in taxes.

The banks got the money,$85 Billion per month, and $Trillions overall, and promised to lend to us so we could buy our homes back.

They lied and changed their minds 10 seconds after they signed off on it with our government. Instead of lending to us they used the money to finance their businesses.

Then they ran up the stock markets as part of their business.

Then they ran up the price of gold as part of their business.

Then they created large Hedge Funds and decided to buy back all of the foreclosed homes that they caused for pennies on the dollar and keep them as rentals. Usually they would buy up large shopping centers, etc., but this time they decided to buy up millions of homes and rent them back to you at high prices for double-digit returns. They would buy out hundreds of new homes in large tracks at bargain basement prices from bankrupt developers, and homeowners that were fired from their jobs, all with the money that the people gave them to use through taxes. We were forced to give them the money to buy our homes at foreclosures that they caused, and the government did not care to do their job and regulate the banks and their dangerous lending practices.

The market is going up now, and now the banks can sell our houses off at high prices with 5% down payments. Or keep them for maximum rents. The same scenario is starting up all over again that caused the problem the last time in 2006-2010.

The cycle will soon be complete, ready for the next calamity that does it all over again. The greatest transfer of wealth has been completed on the American people, and they took our homes, our pensions, our jobs our savings, and then forced us to pay more in taxes that is given back to the very people that caused the problem in the first place so that they can buy up our homes.

Good job big banks and our government. You could not have done it better.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62011 Nov 6, 2013
REPORT: 49.7 Million Americans Living in Poverty...
alice

United States

#62013 Nov 6, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
JB....call the DA and file a complaint if you have cause. Don't worry about it---take care of yourself. It was fun, but is not fun to watch the country go down because of obama. Watch the fun as they go away. Suddenly, quietly, completely.
Good luck JB! It has been an honor to speak with you.
I have a toll-free number that you call 1 - 8 0 0 - E A T - S H Y T.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#62014 Nov 6, 2013
You, Alice, have driven away almost all the posters here and seem to be proud of it. TOPIX needs participants on their forums. When the Topix sponsors ask what happened to the forums, be sure to stand up and say that ratshit-fucks like you had the most to do with it.
hey alice

Canyon Country, CA

#62015 Nov 6, 2013
go fk yourself!
Leeward Lolo

Waianae, HI

#62017 Nov 7, 2013
Guru wrote:
REPORT: 49.7 Million Americans Living in Poverty...
Aren't there even more on foodstamps?
Leeward Lolo

Waianae, HI

#62018 Nov 7, 2013
Opinion wrote:
You, Alice, have driven away almost all the posters here and seem to be proud of it. TOPIX needs participants on their forums. When the Topix sponsors ask what happened to the forums, be sure to stand up and say that ratshit-fucks like you had the most to do with it.
This was mentioned this morning on local talk radio.

Apparently the ones following same-sex marriage are worse, if that is possible.

I was just skipping over them although the ones regarding myself were so out of line they were good for a laugh but I refused to go to their level so just ignored them.
Women abusers

Honolulu, HI

#62020 Nov 7, 2013
Opinion wrote:
If you call using this discussion forum TOPIXS like facebook then you have stuck that foot in the mouth again. Just who wants to here about your personal life dude? You get banned for stupid racist accusations not for writing about your beliefs.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62021 Nov 8, 2013
obma is worse than Bush now...while Reagan is still the best:
http://www.people-press.org/2013/11/08/obamas...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#62023 Nov 9, 2013
"OBAMA EYES EXECUTIVE ORDERS AS SECOND TERM CRUMBLES..."

lol!...JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!
Leeward Lolo

Waianae, HI

#62024 Nov 9, 2013
Guru, check out radar. Cannot find Oahu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 3 hr Leeward Outlier 197
serious question 3 hr SeQ 10
Is it a misdemeanor or a felony? 3 hr Joe Balls 2
OBAMA LAWSUITS/or WORSE BEGINS...this is just t... 5 hr SeQ 7
TOP 100 THINGS you should never say to ASIAN girls 8 hr Clyde 17
Abercrombie content as he leaves office 15 hr Guru 3
Har har har har (Apr '14) Fri Marley LLC 60
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match

Honolulu People Search