Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Full Story
JRB

Leander, TX

#61972 Oct 31, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Guru pays you just as much as he pays me.
How is your response in any way connected to what the poster said? Are you distracted or just dumb?
JRB

Leander, TX

#61973 Oct 31, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Eat me dikkward & fck you.
No can...Sally, the Halawa Hore. Don't forget to wear your Pippi Longstockings tonight with red lipstick when you do your monthly conjugal visit. Probably hit the quarantine Center while out there too.
Inmate with PC

Honolulu, HI

#61975 Oct 31, 2013
The Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
We are going to bust you and throw you in Halawa to be the gang rape victim for the fat turds you will have to sukc off. Good luck there fkwad. We will tell the lifers to call you Sally.
KHON news said a lady from LA was trying to break in to Halawa. Could this be Guru's old lady looking for some criminal dikk? The dog you are writing about belongs to that crazy Republican Leeward Lolo and the dog is trained to bark if it wants to likk puzzi.
JRB

Leander, TX

#61976 Oct 31, 2013
Inmate with PC wrote:
<quoted text>KHON news said a lady from LA was trying to break in to Halawa. Could this be Guru's old lady looking for some criminal dikk? The dog you are writing about belongs to that crazy Republican Leeward Lolo and the dog is trained to bark if it wants to likk puzzi.
Your homey in action...er inaction.

http://blog.pennlive.com/gettysburg-150/2013/...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#61977 Oct 31, 2013
OBAMACARE INFO just out today:

obama on day one: "over 20 million people are signing up now!"

FACTS: total enrolled: 6 on day one.
110 on day 2. 243 on day 3.

LOL!!! from "millions" to hundreds,... as seen today.

This thing will be the biggest failure in history!

NEW PACT OUT TONIGHT: OBAMA KNEW THAT 93MILLION PEOPLE WOULD BE DROPPED FROM THEIR INSURANCE. THE FEDS ARE GETTING READY FOR RIOTS IN FEB-APRIL OF NEXT YEAR.

ROTFLMAO!!!
GURU

Canyon Country, CA

#61978 Oct 31, 2013
Inmate with PC wrote:
<quoted text>KHON news said a lady from LA was trying to break in to Halawa. Could this be Guru's old lady looking for some criminal dikk? The dog you are writing about belongs to that crazy Republican Leeward Lolo and the dog is trained to bark if it wants to likk puzzi.
no fool, that was your mom trying to get some bighairydickfromahugefatsweaty criminal that used to pay her for the last 20 years.

By the way....he is your father.
Navigator

Canyon Country, CA

#61979 Oct 31, 2013
October 31, 2013 6:41 PM

Obamacare enrollments got off to very slow start, documents show

By
Sharyl Attkisson

10/30: Sebelius grilled about Obamacare site on Capitol Hill; Sebelius grilled about Obamacare site on Capitol Hill; ...

Mirrors let gloomy Norwegian town see the lightplay Mirrors let gloomy Norwegian town see the light

Sebelius grilled about Obamacare site on Capitol Hillplay Sebelius grilled about Obamacare site on Capitol Hill

10/29: Medicare chief says Obamacare signup is "small"; One year after Sandy, Breezy Point still waiting for relief fundsplay 10/29: Medicare chief says Obamacare signup is "small"; One ...

(CBS News) WASHINGTON - For 31 days now, the Obama administration has been telling us that Americans by the millions are visiting the new health insurance website, despite all its problems.

But no one in the administration has been willing to tell us how many policies have been purchased, and this may be the reason: CBS News has learned enrollments got off to an incredibly slow start.

Early enrollment figures are contained in notes from twice-a-day "war room" meetings convened within the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services after the website failed on Oct. 1. They were turned over in response to a document request from the House Oversight Committee.

The website launched on a Tuesday. Publicly, the government said there were 4.7 million unique visits in the first 24 hours. But at a meeting Wednesday morning, the war room notes say "six enrollments have occurred so far."

They were with BlueCross BlueShield North Carolina and Kansas City, CareSource and Healthcare Service Corporation.

By Wednesday afternoon, enrollments were up to "approximately 100." By the end of Wednesday, the notes reflect "248 enrollments" nationwide.

The health care exchanges need to average 39,000 enrollees a day to meet the goal of seven million by March 1. The war room notes give a glimpse into some of the reasons customers had problems:

"Direct enrollment (signing up directly on an insurer's website) is not working for any issuers."
"Experian" credit reporting agency is "creating confusion with credit check information."
"Issuer phone numbers are not appearing correctly on the Pay Now page."

Issa subpoenas Sebelius for HealthCare.gov documents
Sebelius: "Hold me accountable for the debacle" of HealthCare.gov
Complete Coverage: Obamacare Kicks Off

The notes leave no doubt that some enrollment figures, which the administration has chosen to keep secret, are available.

"Statistics coming in," said notes from the very first meeting the morning of Oct. 2. Contractor "QSSI has a daily dashboard created every night."

But head of CMS Marilyn Tavenner would not disclose any figures when Rep. Dave Camp, chair of the House Ways and Means Committee, asked earlier this week.

"Chairman Camp, we will have those numbers available in mid-November," she said.

Health and Human Services told CBS News Thursday it's in no position to confirm or discuss enrollment figures because it doesn't have any. A spokesman suggested the numbers obtained by CBS News may not include all the different ways to enroll, such as paper applications. The spokesman also said that enrollment figures in Massachusetts' health care plan started off negligible but then skyrocketed as a deadline neared.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Navigator

Canyon Country, CA

#61980 Oct 31, 2013
"ONLY 248 PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED up FOR OBAMACARE TO DATE"
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!1
Navigator

Canyon Country, CA

#61981 Oct 31, 2013
"Obama is hiding the figures and won't let the insurance companies talk"
Navigator

Canyon Country, CA

#61982 Oct 31, 2013
"Obama blames the insurance companies"

"millions being cancelled", "people are upset"...
Navigator

Canyon Country, CA

#61983 Oct 31, 2013
KATHLEEN SEBELIUS:

"whatever!"

HILLARY CLINTON:

"what difference does it make!"

ROTFLMAO!!!
lol

Canyon Country, CA

#61985 Nov 1, 2013
JRB

Pacoima, CA

#61987 Nov 1, 2013
lol wrote:
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Just can't believe that I was swindled by you to shag my daughters.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#61988 Nov 1, 2013
This post is for Guru, Leeward Lolo, and AI. This is Joe Balls. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been banned from TOPIX because of Francine and her alternate ego or her cop husband, Bobo. Right now I'm using a different account, but wanted you to know that I'm alive but am not interested in being in a forum where a disgruntled cop's wife can abuse police authority and have corrupt cops go after people she disagrees with, both on the internet and in real life. If interested, anyone can research the past posts and see exactly what happened. Lolo, if you want to contact me for anything, just post on this thread and I'll go to the place where me first met.I can read the comments but not answer them. Joe Balls out. It sure was fun while it lasted.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#61989 Nov 1, 2013
BTW, I am NOT JRB so you libfags can stop threatening him.
Mary girl

Honolulu, HI

#61990 Nov 1, 2013
Navigator wrote:
"ONLY 248 PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED up FOR OBAMACARE TO DATE"
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!1
Your a mentally sick fck Guru. LA news sound like you would do shyt like that. LA is such a shythole.
JRB

Pacoima, CA

#61993 Nov 1, 2013
freedomlost wrote:
BTW, I am NOT JRB so you libfags can stop threatening him.
The most stupid, frightened homo post ever.
Appears to be lolo's understanding of the English language.

Dah..I am not him so quit threatening him.
Eyowwwww
JRB

Leander, TX

#61995 Nov 1, 2013
freedomlost wrote:
This post is for Guru, Leeward Lolo, and AI. This is Joe Balls. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been banned from TOPIX because of Francine and her alternate ego or her cop husband, Bobo. Right now I'm using a different account, but wanted you to know that I'm alive but am not interested in being in a forum where a disgruntled cop's wife can abuse police authority and have corrupt cops go after people she disagrees with, both on the internet and in real life. If interested, anyone can research the past posts and see exactly what happened. Lolo, if you want to contact me for anything, just post on this thread and I'll go to the place where me first met.I can read the comments but not answer them. Joe Balls out. It sure was fun while it lasted.
OMG, the thought of the Honolulu poster troll being a woman. The nasty sh!t coming out of her mind smacks of a man. Does she have a beard I wonder? Could the whole family sit on a bench wordsmithing their posts together, calling it quality time..."No Bobo, add dikk here and azz there".

As far as I can tell, this person never had a position on anything to have a disagreement about. Sorry this has happened JB. You got to laugh at her lame attempts to get my location, as if her or her cuckold could do anything.

JRB

Leander, TX

#61996 Nov 1, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
The most stupid, frightened homo post ever.
Appears to be lolo's understanding of the English language.
Dah..I am not him so quit threatening him.
Eyowwwww
Can it donkey, we all know you are a lighweight version of me.

Anyway, it appears that your idol has finally come through for you, Francine, and the rest of the Tung Bun Ho Clan.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
JB is a crybaby

Honolulu, HI

#61997 Nov 1, 2013
freedomlost wrote:
Francine's husband is not a cop Balls, and a HPD cop cannot hassle you for posting on a discussion forum. You were banned because of your racist accusation type comments period. I have looked thru many comments and you have consistently made your own bed so now enjoy it. What makes you think a cop has the power to band you on a anonymous forum? If you are getting hassled by Waianae police look at what you have posted on this forum about locals, cops and yourself. You posted on many occasions to know many crooked cop escapades. You have made some serious allegations directed at this particular Police Department. You are well known in Waianae for illegal activities like buying food stamps, and many infractions against your own neighbors. You have no respect for others and posted so many local racist comments that has directed attention to your own self. It is very hard to get banned on this forum, and the only way is the moderators have determined you a unfit racist poster by your comments. How do they know you are the one that posted these comments and is yours and yours alone? You signed up to register your identify nobody forced you. Only a small brained idiot like you would take this forum as personal and the gospel truth when it is nothing but a place to vet what you are thinking anonymously. Enjoy your vacation Balls you deserve it you crybaby. Honolulu is a big city, Waianae is still a small rural town where everyone know who you are, and believe me they really do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 19 min 689 Days Now Go s... 1,652
LIFE on MARS? 55 min Guru 20
I Leeward Lolo am taking on all comers (Jun '14) 8 hr Joe Balls 14
Joe Arpaio and Guru Both Are Both Present Day Q... 22 hr Jack 2
CUBA vs HAWAII! Thu Sunshine 13
Memories of old Honolulu are still sweet Thu gnjmaletta 1
Are you LIBERAL or CONSERVATIVE? Thu Sunshine 20
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Honolulu News, Events & Info