Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Full Story
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#59198 Jul 31, 2013
district1 and a 2 and a 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eating all that crow appears to have negative impacts on ones mental capabilities.
Geez, give up the posting by proxy already...What are you trying to accomplish? You're so f'ng obvious...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59199 Jul 31, 2013
lol...the frikken morons are fighting with each other now!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhaa!!!!

this will only get worse as obama's meltdown continues.

lol!
District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Phoenix, AZ

#59200 Jul 31, 2013
..........Read much..........

Who writes your contracts..a 1 or a 2 or the 3rd blind mouse.
district1 and a 2 and a 3

San Jose, CA

#59201 Jul 31, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, give up the posting by proxy already...What are you trying to accomplish? You're so f'ng obvious...
Eating all that crow appears to have negative impacts on ones mental capabilities.
Scottsdale AZ PhoenixAZZ

Kailua Kona, HI

#59202 Jul 31, 2013
Pollotarian!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59203 Aug 1, 2013
home for lolo...
enlarge the pics first
http://www.azsearchforhomes.com/idx/mls-48137...
Leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#59204 Aug 1, 2013
Guru wrote:
home for lolo...
enlarge the pics first
http://www.azsearchforhomes.com/idx/mls-48137...
Thanks. Beautiful place. Is this your cactus friend. Noticed they are all over there. Also I like #136 on the same street. One level.

I received a flyer for a home on Harbor Island in Newport. It is (when I was there) a gated island, has its own dock and that funny little ferry to ride to get there. No idea about the home, looks good, but who cares. Another island there allows no cars.
District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Phoenix, AZ

#59205 Aug 1, 2013
....who cares....

....U and joey live where it's a free for all.
Leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#59207 Aug 1, 2013
Mind your own business.
(if you have any)
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59208 Aug 1, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Beautiful place. Is this your cactus friend. Noticed they are all over there. Also I like #136 on the same street. One level.
I received a flyer for a home on Harbor Island in Newport. It is (when I was there) a gated island, has its own dock and that funny little ferry to ride to get there. No idea about the home, looks good, but who cares. Another island there allows no cars.
no, nobody I know...but it is an unusual home, and is in an area called Sincuidados, which means carefree in spanish. I sent it over because I know you can appreciate the nice stuff like that. It is a great home, but not exactly my style. A little too over the top except for the materials used, I like the natural materials like the driveway, walls, etc. I will send something when I see it that is, but this home is a combination of modern, and is amazing. It has some Frank Lloyd Wright going on there in some areas, and the whole thing is a design that is quite unusual. Lots of cactus in that area, giant saguaros, etc. It also has been sitting there for sale for at least a year, and is the highest price in that area. Newport is some bucks up stuff, giant yachts, etc. That island is incredible!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#59209 Aug 1, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
Mind your own business.
(if you have any)
This is pubic forum. Stay home and quit trolling for sex partners on Farrington in the wee hours of the morning. Have some respect for yourself.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#59210 Aug 1, 2013
Leeward LOLO LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pubic forum. Stay home and quit trolling for sex partners on Farrington in the wee hours of the morning. Have some respect for yourself.
What are you, twelve years old? Get to talk dirty when mom isn't looking?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#59211 Aug 1, 2013
Joey ask your guru he has the answers to all your questions.

Oh yeah.......EAT ME.
JRB

Leander, TX

#59212 Aug 1, 2013
Guru wrote:
lol...the frikken morons are fighting with each other now!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhaa!!!!
this will only get worse as obama's meltdown continues.
lol!
Hehe. Same thing happened to him yesterday by the 3rd Jester.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59213 Aug 1, 2013
WILL HONOLULU END UP LIKE DETROIT? check this one out!...
http://reason.com/reasontv/2013/08/01/hawaiis...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#59214 Aug 1, 2013
Hey Lolo, did you hear my dog screaming this afternoon? LOL, he has some small sores on his back, from fleas, Dermatitus that he can't reach by scratching. I take my hair clippers and shave the hair from around the sores, and I swear, He couldn't scream louder if I had set him on fire! Then, I put oil on his back and he's a happy camper. Funny, a set of clippers for a dog cost over $400, so I use a $60 clippers made for humans. No difference, except for color, that I can see. If I didn't have so many cats hanging around the fleas wouldn't be here either, but my dog has his three buddies that think they own the place. I tried giving one of the cats a flea-bath, ONCE!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59215 Aug 1, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Hey Lolo, did you hear my dog screaming this afternoon? LOL, he has some small sores on his back, from fleas, Dermatitus that he can't reach by scratching. I take my hair clippers and shave the hair from around the sores, and I swear, He couldn't scream louder if I had set him on fire! Then, I put oil on his back and he's a happy camper. Funny, a set of clippers for a dog cost over $400, so I use a $60 clippers made for humans. No difference, except for color, that I can see. If I didn't have so many cats hanging around the fleas wouldn't be here either, but my dog has his three buddies that think they own the place. I tried giving one of the cats a flea-bath, ONCE!
ticks???? maybe...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59216 Aug 1, 2013
BENGHAZI:

35 people were there on scene. 7 more injured, massive coverup and intimidation, moving people all over the country, changing their names while refusing to name them. They know exactly what happened there that night..and they are threatening these people and giving them lie detector tests every month....

This is hitting the air tonight...

Phony scandals...not likely!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59217 Aug 1, 2013
Guru wrote:
WILL HONOLULU END UP LIKE DETROIT? check this one out!...
http://reason.com/reasontv/2013/08/01/hawaiis...
...or pau's relatives.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59218 Aug 1, 2013
Guru wrote:
BENGHAZI:
35 people were there on scene. 7 more injured, massive coverup and intimidation, moving people all over the country, changing their names while refusing to name them. They know exactly what happened there that night..and they are threatening these people and giving them lie detector tests every month....
This is hitting the air tonight...
Phony scandals...not likely!!!
source: CNN
http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr -Lily- 2,314
State timeshare properties prove popular with o... (Feb '09) 2 hr Tylequious Jackson 4
Magic Island privetization 2 hr Guru 12
Propaganda from the Delusional Mon Leeward Outlier 3
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) Mon RiccardoFire 420
KOBE is DONE_____THROW him in the DUMPSTER (Dec '13) Mon Guru 62
Imua Rail?? (May '12) Mon God is on my side 370
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers