Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59176 Jul 31, 2013
hey phoenix phaggott. guess what. we have a bead on you right now. notice anything strange the last 2 days? that was us. just so you know.

guess what is coming next...

;))
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59177 Jul 31, 2013
http://www.drudgereport.com/
"FOURNIER: What If Obama Can't Lead?

'Remarkable combination of arrogance, impotence'..."

LOL X INFINITY!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59178 Jul 31, 2013
GO HAWAII!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23817...

Please send that little paufaggy with them. Just let everyone know what flight you send them on so that the public can take another flight. The smell would be unbearable.
Leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#59179 Jul 31, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
You are an idiot that lives in the desert. Let's hear more about how Lolo lives, shall we? We need the laugh.
WOW, something I saId earlier, in its own words, MADE SICKO PSYCHO IMPOSTER'S SUMMER.

Thought it strange that sicko invented subjects then answered itself, brought up years' old controversial subjects hoping someone would play, now my boring little discussion of taxes made sicko's summer.

I stopped at a roadside sale today and bought a fan and some puka shell necklaces. Car stopped, shortly after 2 HPD, tourists had been ripped off at Makua Cave. MATERIAL FOR A MONTH FOR SICKO IMPOSTER. lololol
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59180 Jul 31, 2013
JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!

From the article:

"Health reform is now causing job turmoil across the country in three key groups that the White House has depended on for support—local government, school workers and unions.

School districts in states like Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Utah, Nebraska, and Indiana are dropping to part-time status school workers such as teacher aides, administrators, secretaries, bus drivers, gym teachers, coaches and cafeteria workers. Cities or counties in states like California, Indiana, Kansas, Texas, Michigan and Iowa are dropping to part-time status government workers such as librarians, secretaries, administrators, parks and recreation officials and public works officials.

This growing trend comes as three major unions have written to Democratic Congressional leaders Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid warning that, because health reform is helping to push the work week to below 30 hours, it will “destroy the foundation of the 40-hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class.”

If they don't offer affordable health insurance, schools and local governments could be fined $2,000 to as much as $3,000 per employee annually.

To stop the wheels from coming off the school bus, school districts are doing the math, and are figuring out that cutting worker hours down to part-time status, or paying the mandate tax, or dropping part-time coverage is less expensive than offering health insurance benefits.

On top of that, cities across the nation are discovering that the extra expense from health reform will trigger layoffs and cutbacks in city services like public works, city jails, government workers in nursing homes, parks and libraries if they don’t push government workers down to part-time status (see below). Some plan to hire even more part-time employees to make up for the lost hours, city officials have said.

The irony is, health reform could fix the soaring pension and retiree health benefits owed by government agencies across the country, as numerous municipalities consider moving to a part-time workforce, analysis shows."

Link to Full Article:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2013/07...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59181 Jul 31, 2013
Guru wrote:
GO HAWAII!!!
Hawaii sets aside $100,000 to offer its 17,000 homeless people one-way airfare back to their home states

Supporters hope to take some weight off an overburdened shelter system
Detractors say the costs and man hours aren't worth it

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 23:03 EST, 30 July 2013 | UPDATED: 23:13 EST, 30 July 2013

3,084 shares

141

View
comments

Hawaii is hoping to take the burden off its welfare system by saying aloha to its 17,000 homeless residents.

The state will offer one-way tickets home to any eligible homeless person to anywhere in the continental United States.

Hawaii has allotted $100,000 for a three year trial run of the so-called 'return-to-home' program, which could also even offer participants beds on cruise ships bound for their homes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23817...

Please send that little paufaggy with them. Just let everyone know what flight you send them on so that the public can take another flight. The smell would be unbearable.
The Real Estate Guy

Canyon Country, CA

#59182 Jul 31, 2013
How to kill mold so fast and so easy you won't believe it!
http://www.scotch-brite.com/wps/portal/3M/en_...
The Real Estate Guy

Canyon Country, CA

#59183 Jul 31, 2013
...by the way...you can use this on your teeth and it will kill cavity-causing bacteria. pau and the phoenix phaggott should you it on their butt cracks.
The Real Estate Guy

Canyon Country, CA

#59184 Jul 31, 2013
The Real Estate Guy wrote:
...by the way...you can use this on your teeth and it will kill cavity-causing bacteria. pau and the phoenix phaggott should you it on their butt cracks.
lol...use , not you. TOPIX!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#59185 Jul 31, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawaii sets aside $100,000 to offer its 17,000 homeless people one-way airfare back to their home states
What's to keep their home states from sending them right back here? That's what Louisiana did in the early nineties.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#59186 Jul 31, 2013
The Real Estate Guy wrote:
...by the way...you can use this on your teeth and it will kill cavity-causing bacteria. pau and the phoenix phaggott should you it on their butt cracks.
How do you know so much about it? Having some teeth problems lately? If your so wealthy don't you think a dentist would be a better options? You BS rich guys are so cheap.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#59187 Jul 31, 2013
Guru wrote:
hey phoenix phaggott. guess what. we have a bead on you right now. notice anything strange the last 2 days? that was us. just so you know.
guess what is coming next...
;))
You said this same crappola around this time last year but it was not to the one you commented to.

You're definitely the weird of the weird. That's right up up there with your fictional beach party extravaganza.

Face it resident douche, if it aint a cut-n-paste, it's gonna be your typical weirdness. You're incapable of anything legit.

Eating all that crow appears to have negative impacts on ones mental capabilities.
Big Bird

Columbus, OH

#59188 Jul 31, 2013
By the way roach *Splat*.
Auntie Kabong

San Jose, CA

#59189 Jul 31, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know so much about it? Having some teeth problems lately? If your so wealthy don't you think a dentist would be a better options? You BS rich guys are so cheap.
*splat*
Leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#59190 Jul 31, 2013
Guru wrote:
JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!
From the article:
"Health reform is now causing job turmoil across the country in three key groups that the White House has depended on for support—local government, school workers and unions.
School districts in states like Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Utah, Nebraska, and Indiana are dropping to part-time status school workers such as teacher aides, administrators, secretaries, bus drivers, gym teachers, coaches and cafeteria workers. Cities or counties in states like California, Indiana, Kansas, Texas, Michigan and Iowa are dropping to part-time status government workers such as librarians, secretaries, administrators, parks and recreation officials and public works officials.
This growing trend comes as three major unions have written to Democratic Congressional leaders Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid warning that, because health reform is helping to push the work week to below 30 hours, it will “destroy the foundation of the 40-hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class.”
If they don't offer affordable health insurance, schools and local governments could be fined $2,000 to as much as $3,000 per employee annually.
To stop the wheels from coming off the school bus, school districts are doing the math, and are figuring out that cutting worker hours down to part-time status, or paying the mandate tax, or dropping part-time coverage is less expensive than offering health insurance benefits.
On top of that, cities across the nation are discovering that the extra expense from health reform will trigger layoffs and cutbacks in city services like public works, city jails, government workers in nursing homes, parks and libraries if they don’t push government workers down to part-time status (see below). Some plan to hire even more part-time employees to make up for the lost hours, city officials have said.
The irony is, health reform could fix the soaring pension and retiree health benefits owed by government agencies across the country, as numerous municipalities consider moving to a part-time workforce, analysis shows."
Link to Full Article:
http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2013/07...
The imposter is not backing down one inch although this its bill is being referred to as the worst in historu.

Evidently the Republicans are letting it go and implodes causing the end of the Democrat party.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59191 Jul 31, 2013
District 1 an a 2 and a 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey the waianae imposter is telling you how she lives. Either write it down or have Sh!T 4 Brains show you how to copy / paste.
What chemicals did they slip you in Uncle Sam's Army cause you follow some people to a fault.
...don't mind this guy people...he is just constipated again. Too many gerbils and illegal aliens stuck in his fatazz.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59192 Jul 31, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> What's to keep their home states from sending them right back here? That's what Louisiana did in the early nineties.
...I;ll bet half of them take the cruise ship, then beg for more money for a return trip to Hawaii. With the idiot hairy munchkin in charge they could probably keep doing this for the rest of their life. Can't use their birth certificates to ID them as they can't even find the president's birth certificate either!

man, calling that ahole moron "president" is like calling dogshyt candy. Here phoenixphaggy...want some CANDY??!!
BabaLouie

Pearl City, HI

#59193 Jul 31, 2013
*KaSplat*.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59194 Jul 31, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know so much about it? Having some teeth problems lately? If your so wealthy don't you think a dentist would be a better options? You BS rich guys are so cheap.
...nope, even they don't know about it or won't tell you. Here's why:

Baking soda lowers the pH in your filthy mouth alice. That causes the filthy bacteria in your mouth problems because they can't have sex and replicate in your filthy mouth. That means you should use it after you get done giving your 20 Waikiki tourist- bj's a night (on a slow night) so that you can feel that cleeeeean feeling on your teeth if you have any left. Good news, huh!
http://www.vivawoman.net/wp-content/uploads/2...


Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#59195 Jul 31, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The imposter is not backing down one inch although this its bill is being referred to as the worst in historu.
Evidently the Republicans are letting it go and implodes causing the end of the Democrat party.
The affordable care act is law of the land. Get use to it.

In the meantime, you might want to view a classic example of what your comments usually reflect....Authentic Frontier Gibberish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ObAMA'S FAKE ECONOMY 1 hr Leeward Outlier 6
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 11 hr Brimstone and Com... 2,281
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 15 hr Jack 1,742
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 19 hr Snap Crackle Pop 360
Man accused in alcohol poisoning of girl faces ... (Jan '10) 20 hr Aloha 47
KOBE is DONE_____THROW him in the DUMPSTER (Dec '13) 21 hr Jack 44
Firecrackers go out on sale for New Years Eve 21 hr God is on my side 2
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Honolulu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Honolulu

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:39PM
Reggie McKenzie's Satisfactory Draft Picks Should Earn His Stay in Oakland
NBC Sports 5:49 PM
Report: Michigan will meet with Jim Harbaugh this weekend
Bleacher Report 2:56 AM
San Francisco 49ers: Who Are the Top Candidates to Replace Jim Harbaugh
Bleacher Report 1:00 PM
Sources: Harbaugh Expected to Go to U-M
CBS Sports 1:56 PM
Report: 49ers expect Jim Harbaugh to accept Michigan offer 'this week'