Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59225 Aug 1, 2013
...you know you have hit the nerve when the negative judgits show up anytime you out obama and his scandals. They can't say anything...can't back it up as the facts blow them away, and resort to that.

Thanks pau, I look forward to your negative judgeits. That tells me I am spot on with obama and his corruption.

send me some more about

obamacare train wreck
Benghazi
IRS discrimination
revealing people's tax returns to his friends
NSA illegal searches of everything
Fast & Furious scandal
people dying due to his actions/inactions
where obama was for 8.5 hours on the night of Benghazi
birth certificate
obama's stolen social security number
cut and past selective service card
hidden college transcripts, grades, attendance records
border fiasco
hidden passport records
obama's 4 different aliases
etc.

You can't see it, you are not as good as him, but he insists that he can see everything you do.

Time to impeach obama. NOW!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#59226 Aug 1, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Waianae Vet has pills which kill fleas. Works great.
He has them, but he's a sissy and whines like a liberal. Tomorrow I'm going to clip his sides as he's still moaning and carrying on. I need to pick up that peroxide shampoo from the vet too. It's like $90 a bottle, what a ripoff.
Leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#59227 Aug 1, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He has them, but he's a sissy and whines like a liberal. Tomorrow I'm going to clip his sides as he's still moaning and carrying on. I need to pick up that peroxide shampoo from the vet too. It's like $90 a bottle, what a ripoff.
Isn't he like four pounds?

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#59228 Aug 1, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
cheap dog food also causes their skin to itch. Change it out to a good dog food from anything but the big chain food stores. That crap is full of corn products that will kill your dogs. I just extended a cat's life by by-passing the regular cat rood and give him (my wife does) grass fed beef, etc. He is 15-16 years old and looks like a kitten. Before that he was almost dead. His brother lasted 11 years on regular cat food. Try the food change, it might just be allergies caused by the food if it isn't from the fleas. Some great dog food out there though, just find the right stuff. It really works, and prevents allergies. BTW, they change these products all the time to save money, and this causes the allergies, and you do not want to get married to one brand. At least that is what I have found out the hard way. Pets deserve the best.
I buy Blue Buffalo food when I can,$50 bucks for a small bag, but no filler. I think steak is cheaper. but the stray cats eat it faster than the dog can. He may deserve the best, but he ain't getting it all the time, LOL.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#59229 Aug 1, 2013
We're suffering because Immigration isn't doing their job. Be should have been deported years ago.
Leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#59230 Aug 1, 2013
I get ground turkey from Costco, four packages in one large package but people can eat it also.

Also a holistic mix from Healty Pet on Ward.

A handfull of Solid Gold and various vitamins.

Mt male pit is 17 and doing good.
Leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#59231 Aug 1, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
We're suffering because Immigration isn't doing their job. Be should have been deported years ago.
Forgot where I was and almost said you could stuff him in a backpack and take him over the border.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#59232 Aug 1, 2013
ALL THREE OF YOU ARE SO BORING.

WHICH ONE OF YOU STOOGES ARE PLAYING THE STRAIGHT MAN.

IF YOU WANT TO TRY AND DIRECT THIS FORUM
STEP IT UP
YOU FLEA SPREADING MONGREL DOGS.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59233 Aug 1, 2013
lol...another sick moron comes unglued...

heh heh!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59234 Aug 1, 2013
hey morons...let's see you coverup obama's coverup scandal that is about to land right in his lap!

"Dozens of CIA operatives on ground during Benghazi attack
'Pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation'
Published: 5 hours ago

(CNN) CNN has uncovered exclusive new information about what is allegedly happening at the CIA, in the wake of the deadly Benghazi terror attack.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the assault by armed militants last September 11 in eastern Libya.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency’s Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/dozens-of-cia-oper...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59235 Aug 1, 2013
...and where was obama for 9 hours during this massacre?...and why didn't he send any troops in??

Impeach this illegal alien and get it over with. Then put him on trial.
Francine

Dallas, TX

#59236 Aug 1, 2013
Guru - eat me.
Leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#59237 Aug 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
...and where was obama for 9 hours during this massacre?...and why didn't he send any troops in??
Impeach this illegal alien and get it over with. Then put him on trial.
I heard this on the radio weeks ago.
With all the watchers (for the position not this person) nobody can come up with roachboys whereabouts at that time.
Leeward lolo

Pearl City, HI

#59238 Aug 2, 2013
Leeward LOLO LOLO wrote:
ALL THREE OF YOU ARE SO BORING.
WHICH ONE OF YOU STOOGES ARE PLAYING THE STRAIGHT MAN.
IF YOU WANT TO TRY AND DIRECT THIS FORUM
STEP IT UP
YOU FLEA SPREADING MONGREL DOGS.
We lite up your life!!!!!

For the record, my pitbull can trace his ancestry back 5 generations with papers to prove it.
Your illegal alien roachboy cannot provide even one.

(right GURU, its falling apart)
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59239 Aug 2, 2013
what kind of a president does this?

""Dozens of CIA operatives on ground during Benghazi attack
'Pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation'"

...while he sleeps/hides for 9 hours, then lies like a rug about it all, puts a guy in jail for making a movie and blames him for all of this, andsays he will get to the bottom of it and a year later we know nothing but coverup BS. Who does this??! WHO?!!

This guy is the biggest liar on the planet. he says this is all a phony scandal.

GURU PREDICTION:

obama WILL be found guilty of providing guns/weapons to the enemies of Israel, a massive coverup that is illegal in every way possible, lying about it, and breaking all laws everywhere to instigate a revolution in the middle east and/or here.

obama's scandals grow by the minute. This one is unraveling fast, and the Finance Committee where the real dirt is being found rather than Issa's investigation is where obama will be found guilty of whatever is going on there. Orin Hatch is on that one, and is a smart guy who knows exactly what obama is doing. That is set to come out in the next 4-6 weeks. I would not be surprised if obama resigns from whatever comes out on this. Something big is about to break, and CNN is all over it. CNN is an obama supporter, and this nails both obama and Clinton. As it gets closer to the truth, more news media will likely jump in and the game will be over for obama. His try at "these phony scandals" will not mean a thing, and the backlash will be horrific for him. If this doesn't happen, kiss this country goodbye as nothing will mean anything if he can get away with this and the rest of his lies.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59240 Aug 2, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
We lite up your life!!!!!
For the record, my pitbull can trace his ancestry back 5 generations with papers to prove it.
Your illegal alien roachboy cannot provide even one.
(right GURU, its falling apart)
haha...good one lolo!!!!! I'll take any one of your pitbulls over obama any day! For President I mean!

ahhh...the morons are cracking...nothing more to say as the pendulum swings back to the right. The left falls apart because of it's own lies and incompetence, just like obama. Now it is just a matter of time.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59241 Aug 2, 2013
Francine wrote:
Guru - eat me.
hmmm....no thanks dude, I don't eat junk food. Try paufaggy, he is more your type.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59242 Aug 2, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard this on the radio weeks ago.
With all the watchers (for the position not this person) nobody can come up with roachboys whereabouts at that time.
yep, he was doing coke, or some bimbo dude. The real laugher was Leon Panetta when asked why didn't they send in the troops...."we coulodn't...it was too dangerous. You don't send in the troops until you know exactly what is happening.

Then, under oath in front of Congress...when he was asked what happened...he said "we mobilized the troops"....and the Gowdy said..."what troops??!...you didn't send in anybody!!! You didn't send in any troops...that is why we are here!"

These morons lie so much they actually believe their own shyt. Liars, all of them.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59243 Aug 2, 2013
sorry for the typos...it is late.
:))
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59244 Aug 2, 2013
Impeach obama...this guy is so incompetent it is amazing...

"U.S. EMBASSIES ACROSS MIDDLE EAST TO SHUT DOWN SUNDAY...
State Dept:'Precautionary,' but won't detail threat...
NBC: Possibly connected to al Qaeda...
Dozens of CIA ops on ground during Benghazi attack...
GOP Rep: Obama admin hiding survivors, changing their names..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 40 min Princess Hey 813
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 41 min Princess Hey 4,710
The Liberal Sisterhood will Crumble (Again) 1 hr M mcCain 50
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 9 hr Conchita Balls 2,726
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 10 hr District 1 923
News Waianae High recalls yearbooks containing racia... (May '09) Wed District 1 337
News Feral cats dog residents - Hawaii News (Oct '09) Wed Balls At Work 246

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages