Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58576 Jul 1, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA BUGGED WILLIAM & KATE
A special GLOBE investigation reveals that paranoid President Barack Obama ordered a top covert team to secretly spy on Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate when they visited the U.S. in 2011. Read this shattering report and find out why Obama feared the royals and what intimate secrets were overheard - only in the new GLOBE.
June 19, 2013
...the most transparent president in history. Yep. Sys on everyone, needs to know all about everyone, yet hides all of his fake documents because he is a forger, and a criminal illegal alien.

Anyone who would support this lying fraudster is nothing but a POS.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58577 Jul 1, 2013
spys, not sys. TOPIX!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58578 Jul 1, 2013
or spies, not spys. whatever makes you happy.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58579 Jul 2, 2013
....drove around the adjacent area here tonight...there are hundreds of people sleeping in their cars in the parking lots in front of stores that are closed. I have never seen anything like this before.

This is the result of obama's failed economy and is his legacy in the making.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#58580 Jul 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
....drove around the adjacent area here tonight...there are hundreds of people sleeping in their cars in the parking lots in front of stores that are closed. I have never seen anything like this before.
Obama's plan is to drive the whites from California, sounds like it's working.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58581 Jul 2, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's plan is to drive the whites from California, sounds like it's working.
obama is now in Africa saying that "for them to have a life America will have to reduce their standard of living or the planet will boil over".

He wants to reduce your standard of living in order to raise theirs. Period.

OK morons, tell us all that this is good for you. Then turn off your lights, sell your car, get rid of your refrigerator, sell your brats you created.

He is all yours you fools.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58582 Jul 2, 2013
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#58583 Jul 2, 2013
Every big rich boy landlord from LA should have this number posted on their buildings.

CRIME SCENE CLEANUP COMPANY

http://www.crimecleaners.com
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#58584 Jul 2, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
1)Was Roosevelt a democrat or not?
2) take your "police action" and shove it. It was a war, miss sit-safely-in-the-rear-and-tal k-shit. Let me shoot at you with a rifle and you tell me if it's a war or a police action. You slimy civilians think you are cute whenever you say that.
3) Kennedy illegally assassinated the President of South Vietnam, which led to the war.
Bush sending troops didn't start a war, and it didn't start until Clinton stated it for political reasons, just like Obama is doing throughout the world.
4) Blow it out your asz, it would make more sense.
Resorting to attacking the poster, you've definitely established your moral superiority. Congratulations. The creatures in their swamp appreciate it.

Oh, and just for the record, Congress declares war, not a President.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#58585 Jul 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
You and your friends here have the same mentality of an extremest middle-easterner. Your irrational rejections of the POTUS bore this out on a daily basis.

Have you ever considered living farther away from your location since you're adjacent to skid-row? This may help with your obvious paranoia.
Leeward LoLo

Waianae, HI

#58586 Jul 2, 2013
Areas around Marina del Rey are skid-row?
The swine have their tent/shopping cart setups in Waikiki and downtown Honolulu? Millions of dollars properties but if you say it, must be so.
Of course they all disappeared during the world
meeting 'hosted' by the lover of the oppressed.
Seem to remember wimpy was as wimpy then as now as bridges were shut down when the thing was around but not for the real WORLD LEADERS.
Leeward LoLo

Waianae, HI

#58587 Jul 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
obama is now in Africa saying that "for them to have a life America will have to reduce their standard of living or the planet will boil over".
He wants to reduce your standard of living in order to raise theirs. Period.
OK morons, tell us all that this is good for you. Then turn off your lights, sell your car, get rid of your refrigerator, sell your brats you created.
He is all yours you fools.
I heard quoted that roachboy said to beware of super powers ESPECIALLY UNITED STATES.

Also called American press "MY PRESS."
Of course none of this is available today as there was a third even dumber remark which I forgot.

No mention of the mess created in Egypt. A real man would cut short their vacation and tend to his mess but not wimpy.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58588 Jul 2, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
Areas around Marina del Rey are skid-row?
The swine have their tent/shopping cart setups in Waikiki and downtown Honolulu? Millions of dollars properties but if you say it, must be so.
Of course they all disappeared during the world
meeting 'hosted' by the lover of the oppressed.
Seem to remember wimpy was as wimpy then as now as bridges were shut down when the thing was around but not for the real WORLD LEADERS.
...almost all of them are illegal aliens.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58589 Jul 2, 2013
Real Estate news...get 'em while they are hot
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...

...lender owned and low interest rates, summer, controlled delivery of held-back homes and low inventory of those released causing another bubble. Lenders will start to unload them now as prices rise. Summer months are key. Figures here are bogus though, take them for what they are worth. No job creation makes these numbers highly suspect, with another recession on the way due to obamacare, taxes, etc. Most of this is by caused by investors via large hedge funds, and small timers. Renters are going up, not down. Lowest priced areas that got hit hard will see the most gain back to where they were in 2002 or so.

This is a fluff piece in many ways to drive up the interest. Take it all with a grain of salt.

lol...how is the Hawaii market as you see it?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58590 Jul 2, 2013
Leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#58591 Jul 2, 2013
Guru wrote:
Hahahahahaha zillow. Really !

Zillow
To be wildly inaccurate.
I'm going to jail because my accountant went all zillow on my taxes and screwed me over.

**Info for RE La guru deemed unreliable.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58592 Jul 2, 2013
Let's all give thank's to our President Obama for leading us into this strengthening, Economic Rebound.....What progress has been made, since the depth's of 2008.....
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#58593 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Let's all give thank's to our President Obama for leading us into this strengthening, Economic Rebound.....What progress has been made, since the depth's of 2008.....
The nation's automakers continued to make gains in June, reporting the strongest performance in six years as the improving economy supported a continued uptick in sales.

Wasn't there a recent GOP presidential candidate that wanted to see Detroit go bankrupt?
Leeward LoLo

Waianae, HI

#58594 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
If you were asking a question, how about progress like this......
ARMORED VEHICLE IN MAUI IS PROGRESS? sick (plus he may be yours but not ours)

WAILUKU, Hawaii —The Maui County Police Department has acquired a Lenco “Bearcat” armored vehicle, Mayor Alan Arakawa and Police Chief Gary Yabuta announced Tuesday.

The Bearcat is a state-of-the-art armored vehicle that will provide the Maui Police Department's Special Response Team (SRT) with armored protection and tactical capabilities during high-risk operations.

The Bearcat provides superior armored protection with the ability to repel a .50-caliber projectile, as well as superior maneuverability and load-carrying capacity.

“This vehicle will help ensure the safety of our officers and the citizens of Maui County,” Mayor Arakawa said.“I would like to thank the County Council for their support in acquiring this equipment, and the officers of the SRT who put their lives on the line for the sake of our community each day.”

Police Chief Gary Yabuta noted that the vehicle is the latest of its kind in the state, and will provide a critical element of safety during operations that would have previously put officers in harm’s way.

"The men and women of the Maui Police Department are very appreciative of the Mayor, his staff and the Maui County Council for this assistance with the acquisition of the Bearcat Armored vehicle. This vehicle not only provides greater protection and tactical advantage for our officers, it makes Maui County a safer community."

You might like:
Ex-wife sentenced for severing spouse's penis
KITV.com
Stolen big rig trailer ends up on beach in Waikiki; suspect arrested.
KITV.com
Hawaii's poor trafficking laws rank as some of the worst in the nation
KITV.com

From the web
Billionaire Tells Americans to Prepare For "Financial Ruin"Moneynews

Read more: http://www.kitv.com/news/hawaii/maui-county-g...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#58595 Jul 2, 2013
lol!...you can't make this shit up!

"White House Delays Obamacare Business-Employer Mandate For a Year...
Individuals STILL REQUIRED TO COMPLY...
UNITEDHEALTH to exit individual insurance market in CA...
FLASHBACK: AETNA Exits...
Letter Warns Customers:'Many People Will Pay More'...
Houston doctors close doors...
Dems try to suppress confusion, hide cost...

IT CAN WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION!"

....don't you just love the incompetence of this moron. hahahahaa!!!!

JUS AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE, BRO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog the Bounty Hunter's Daughter Lyssa Chapman ... (Jan '12) 2 hr Brinky Dinky 55
My 14yr Old Daughter Kelani J. Eale Is Missing 8 hr KelaniJsMom 1
Was it about race? (Jul '13) 11 hr Joe Balls 20
What the heck is up with deleting posts/comments? 12 hr Leeward Outlier 17
Do you think... 17 hr Joe Balls 2
John Kerry: We have a Biblical a responsibility... 19 hr Joe Balls 40
010-111 Exam Latest training practice Wed passokay123 1
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
•••
•••