Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Comments (Page 2,690)

Showing posts 53,781 - 53,800 of61,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>Your mind is so out in space you come up with more fantasies everyday. You should be ashamed of yourself to even keep posting. How many times have people caught you making untrue statements? Your sick and have no morals or pride to keep posting comments when few believe anything you posts. You obsessed with Obama and think he has the power to do just anything he desires. He is just a President and his powers are limited with the checks and balances like the senate, and house to make sure he never oversteps his authority. This is what America is not like what you describe him as a dictator. You act like a middle eastern refugee that is having flash backs living under the Ayatollah.
...so what's it to ya?

And, by the way, you are 100% wrong. Go to the recipe or gardening blog. They need people like you.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Pau wrote:
Whack-jobs and Whack-jobs squared living in the real estate hypothetical. Freaking too funny.
...when you finally scrape up enough to MOVE out of your dumpster and into a house in ten years you can talk. UNTIL then, use the red cobb first dummy.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

You're the touristy tourist. I'm the resident.

See anything wrong with this picture?

The state does welcome your $$ when you visit & stay at your bunk hotel of choice.

Again, thanks on behalf of the state when you choose to travel here.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>Your mind is so out in space you come up with more fantasies everyday. You should be ashamed of yourself to even keep posting. How many times have people caught you making untrue statements? Your sick and have no morals or pride to keep posting comments when few believe anything you posts. You obsessed with Obama and think he has the power to do just anything he desires. He is just a President and his powers are limited with the checks and balances like the senate, and house to make sure he never oversteps his authority. This is what America is not like what you describe him as a dictator. You act like a middle eastern refugee that is having flash backs living under the Ayatollah.
...so how come he has a forged birth certificate? And why is his SS# a stolen one from a state who he has never been to and is from a dead guy? And why is his Selective Service card a horrible forgery that a 5 year old child could do? Why??
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Pau wrote:
You're the touristy tourist. I'm the resident.
See anything wrong with this picture?
The state does welcome your $$ when you visit & stay at your bunk hotel of choice.
Again, thanks on behalf of the state when you choose to travel here.
Correction...I own in several islands in Hawaii. Let's see...5 properties now. That makes me a little more than a tourist, even though I sometimes do stay in town.

Where do you stay? KPT? lol!
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Gee, that's saying alot....

BFD if your a time share owner.
You're still the touristy tourist.

And best of all, you're not here now. The stench of your presence needs to stay off the island.
Gurus Huge Shadow

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction...I own in several islands in Hawaii. Let's see...5 properties now. That makes me a little more than a tourist, even though I sometimes do stay in town.
Where do you stay? KPT? lol!
And of course i follow Sh!t 4 Brains on all his 'outings', i know that S4B needs to have an on island manager for all his properties. Being that S4B only hangs with losers probably one of them gets paid in food stamps for managing the properties.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Pau wrote:
Gee, that's saying alot....
BFD if your a time share owner.
You're still the touristy tourist.
And best of all, you're not here now. The stench of your presence needs to stay off the island.
...time shares? I own many of those too. Love 'em! I buy them for about $400/week in Hawaii now. Usually buy a handful in foreclosure first- all cash, then use them for Xmas presents to my people and for clients. They are fantastic if you know what you are doing, and if you use them. I can stay in Hawaii off on the beach (condo) for about $19/day now. Unit is a $million+ unit to buy. Why buy when you can do a week for a few hundred dollars. Then the trade value is 2-3x weeks per trade...so they become great trades OUT of Hawaii to Italy, London, Spain, etc., again for a few bucks a day. One Hawaii week equals 3 weeks in Florida, etc. Some times I send my yacht over first, then catch up to the crew there. Last stop was in Monaco.
Had lunch with Will and Tom. Not a bad way to spend the day. Completed the deal, had plenty of time to play. Yeah, don't ever underestimate time shares. They are GOLD if done the way I do it.

You?

But...if you have a better way to travel all over the entire world for practically free...we are all ears you moron.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Gurus Huge Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course i follow Sh!t 4 Brains on all his 'outings', i know that S4B needs to have an on island manager for all his properties. Being that S4B only hangs with losers probably one of them gets paid in food stamps for managing the properties.
lol...actually, I use several of the biggest RE companies on the islands that I employ them. You pass them everyday when you drive in Honolulu. They are the Best of the Best.

BTW....you are sounding kind of sick with jealousy. Sorry about that. Enjoy your dog biscuits tonight.-

:))
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

topix is acting up again here. sorry bout that.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

hey JB and lolo...let's meet up at Roy's on my next trip to Oahu. I'll bring my next film crew...got some location shooting to do soon. It's on me!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

boy this guy obama is screwing up all over...

"NEXT STOP: JORDAN...

Obama urges Israelis to compromise for peace...

'Most Palestinians hate Obama'...

Gaza rockets hit southern town...'

His approval rating here is in the low 40's now.

JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE! They will use him and dump him in good time. They can impeach him at any time with all of his baggage. Piece of cake!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
hey JB and lolo...let's meet up at Roy's on my next trip to Oahu. I'll bring my next film crew...got some location shooting to do soon. It's on me!
Sorry, I don't do town. BUT, I am up for adoption! I'm really hoping that you can find out where Harry lives and buy his home loan from under him. He says it's worth over on mil. It would make my year just hearing him whine about paying Guru, his new mortgage holder. "That fucking Guru wants my rent deposited on time, the Prick." LOLOLOLOL, Promise me you'll look into it.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I don't do town. BUT, I am up for adoption! I'm really hoping that you can find out where Harry lives and buy his home loan from under him. He says it's worth over on mil. It would make my year just hearing him whine about paying Guru, his new mortgage holder. "That fucking Guru wants my rent deposited on time, the Prick." LOLOLOLOL, Promise me you'll look into it.
lol...you are not the only one that won't go to town. A lady I knew said she hasn't been to town in over 20 years. Lived on the windward side, and said "why go...too much traffic, and everything I need is right here".

Couldn't/wouldn't buy Harry's home...would never go in there anyways...you would be coated with 3 inches of bug-fuzz in a second like a magnet attracting iron filaments. Not worth the risk. I'll let pau-in-drag play with that thing. lol

Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

headlines....
http://www.wnd.com/
Gurus Huge Shadow

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

What a bunch of crap! Everybody who knows guru in LA shuns the prick. That is why he roosts here! He can't spin his yarn on the mainland so he trys to blow smoke up the @ss of islanders. I've been trying to tell the chubby prick that is not how you give shotguns to the islanders. That is a Westwood thing!
D party of Hawaii

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...actually, I use several of the biggest RE companies on the islands that I employ them. You pass them everyday when you drive in Honolulu. They are the Best of the Best.
BTW....you are sounding kind of sick with jealousy. Sorry about that. Enjoy your dog biscuits tonight.-
:))
You and Balls are pathological liars. Hohum
Sunny

Glenrothes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

It is all a muddle

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

D party of Hawaii wrote:
<quoted text>You and Balls are pathological liars. Hohum
I know I'm not a liar, so I know I don't trust your character judgement. That also means Guru has credibility with me because I know you're wrong automatically, see how it works? You are just a whiny troll that uses other peoples' names to pick at what they post, yet not once have you made a point of your own, on any topic. You just don't want us to post. We largely ignore you, but you do keep others from posting that may have felt like it. You want to incite others, but it ain't happening, so you post using a new name every few minutes like there are thousands that agree with you, and you think others are so dumb they can't tell. It's really just one geeky fat man.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I know I'm not a liar, so I know I don't trust your character judgement. That also means Guru has credibility with me because I know you're wrong automatically, see how it works? You are just a whiny troll that uses other peoples' names to pick at what they post, yet not once have you made a point of your own, on any topic. You just don't want us to post. We largely ignore you, but you do keep others from posting that may have felt like it. You want to incite others, but it ain't happening, so you post using a new name every few minutes like there are thousands that agree with you, and you think others are so dumb they can't tell. It's really just one geeky fat man.
ditto that here JB and lolo. we have been here for years, not seconds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,781 - 53,800 of61,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••