Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62106 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Sista Robbi

Mililani, HI

#55458 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...they also said the seals are all sick and dying now....hmmmm
Heard the Japanese earthquake and subsequent nuclear power plant failure was the doing of the GOP party. Also heard Guru predicted this tragedy hours before it happened. How truly amazing is Gurus fortune telling skills are. 153,000 posted prediction and all of them were right on the money except one. Obama would win a second term.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55459 Mar 24, 2013
Sista Robbi wrote:
<quoted text>Heard the Japanese earthquake and subsequent nuclear power plant failure was the doing of the GOP party. Also heard Guru predicted this tragedy hours before it happened. How truly amazing is Gurus fortune telling skills are. 153,000 posted prediction and all of them were right on the money except one. Obama would win a second term.
...where do you get "153,000 posted prediction"?

You have stated that several times now moron. Get a life tweeker.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#55460 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...where do you get "153,000 posted prediction"?
You have stated that several times now moron.
Get a life tweeker.
Or make one up like I am doing. Ah I'm a great bullsitter.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55461 Mar 24, 2013
Guru, with all these positive economic indicators.....time for you to bow down, and show our President some love........
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55462 Mar 24, 2013
Only in beautiful Waianae, beautiful L.A. and the beautiful southern states of America can you find so many angry conservatives claiming to love their country, while hating almost everyone in it.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55463 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Spent all day today putting in palms, dirt, plants, etc. whew!
Do you dig the holes by hand? I stopped doing that trip two years ago. I should plant a tangerine tree today, but whenever I get the urge to dig, I just lay down on the hammock until the urge passes.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55464 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!...it is amazing, just amazing!
I heard the exact same interview here as I typed these posts out. Nothing about that thing in Fukishima surprises me now. I will re-listen to that broadcast on c2c with Noory at 2pm tonight. Missed part of it, so will maybe go to that guys website too. Thanks for the update. Wonder if Hawaii has any info on this or if they are hiding everything in pau's backyard or his butt. haha!
Spent all day today putting in palms, dirt, plants, etc. whew!
C to C names their sources, while the mainstream media simply ignores the entire story. Only a head-in-the-sand liberal would listen to a ditzy CNN reporter, yet ignore an on-site nuclear expert talking about nuclear power. Must be the drugs. Meanwhile, Obama tees off on the ninth hole.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55465 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Or make one up like I am doing. Ah I'm a great bullsitter.
Yes you are, Phony.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55466 Mar 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Guru, with all these positive economic indicators.....time for you to bow down, and show our President some love........
pOsitive? hahahahahahhahahahahah! now that is funny!

obama is giving the banks $85BILLIB/month in order to stay in office and have them be quiet about his etch-a-sketch birth certificate.

...even a moron like you know that.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55467 Mar 24, 2013
correction: $85 BILLION a month.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55468 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> C to C names their sources, while the mainstream media simply ignores the entire story. Only a head-in-the-sand liberal would listen to a ditzy CNN reporter, yet ignore an on-site nuclear expert talking about nuclear power. Must be the drugs. Meanwhile, Obama tees off on the ninth hole.
Nailed it! that guy last night ran 7 nuclear power plants, and has been a consultant to hundreds of others all over the world, and spoke in front of Congress, etc. The list was so long it was amazing. When a guy like that comes out and says we are all toast it is time to listen. He was great, and as far as CNN goes, Ted Turner says it is so screwed up now by the liberal suckwads that he never even looks at it now.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55470 Mar 24, 2013
Yep, yet all the libfags on Topix say I made it all up. LOL, I've got a pretty big concrete pour to do tomorrow, and it's friggin raining. I'll be in mud up to my ass.
Nippon problems

Mililani, HI

#55471 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> C to C names their sources, while the mainstream media simply ignores the entire story. Only a head-in-the-sand liberal would listen to a ditzy CNN reporter, yet ignore an on-site nuclear expert talking about nuclear power. Must be the drugs. Meanwhile, Obama tees off on the ninth hole.
The 8.2 earthquake and nuclear power plant leak happened in Japan to the Japanese people. Why should we mind their business? FORE.
MaryL

Mililani, HI

#55472 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Yep, yet all the libfags on Topix say I made it all up. LOL, I've got a pretty big concrete pour to do tomorrow, and it's friggin raining. I'll be in mud up to my ass.
You have been caught making up fictitious fabulous stories so many times you are known as a chronic pathological liar.? Your problem is you posts so many daily comments you forget what you posted yesterday. That is how you get caught you forgot what you typed yesterday and tell the readers the same story with a different punch line today. You remind me of my senile grandfather who suffered from dementia. He use to do the same thing you do.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55473 Mar 24, 2013
MaryL wrote:
<quoted text>You have been caught making up fictitious fabulous stories so many times you are known as a chronic pathological liar.? Your problem is you posts so many daily comments you forget what you posted yesterday. That is how you get caught you forgot what you typed yesterday and tell the readers the same story with a different punch line today. You remind me of my senile grandfather who suffered from dementia. He use to do the same thing you do.
Bullshyt Harry, show us an example, you phony.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55474 Mar 24, 2013
Nippon problems wrote:
<quoted text>The 8.2 earthquake and nuclear power plant leak happened in Japan to the Japanese people. Why should we mind their business? FORE.
PROOF that there is a such thing as a stupid question. Gotta be an Obama voter.

The stupid balck kid that shot the white baby yesterday was only shooting HIS gun, so why did they arrest him, right?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55475 Mar 24, 2013
Nippon problems wrote:
<quoted text>The 8.2 earthquake and nuclear power plant leak happened in Japan to the Japanese people. Why should we mind their business? FORE.
lol....does the radiation STAY in Japan? It is spreading world-wide now. Our companies built those reactors (GE). Does any of this ring your dense bell there?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55476 Mar 24, 2013
MaryL wrote:
<quoted text>You have been caught making up fictitious fabulous stories so many times you are known as a chronic pathological liar.? Your problem is you posts so many daily comments you forget what you posted yesterday. That is how you get caught you forgot what you typed yesterday and tell the readers the same story with a different punch line today. You remind me of my senile grandfather who suffered from dementia. He use to do the same thing you do.
...quit spewing out of your big fat ass Hairy. Chew your dumpster food more dude, your so backed up with shit your back molars are floating in it.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55477 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....does the radiation STAY in Japan? It is spreading world-wide now. Our companies built those reactors (GE). Does any of this ring your dense bell there?
her ya go
http://www.fairewinds.org/
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55478 Mar 24, 2013
Nippon problems wrote:
...here ya go
http://www.fairewinds.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 6 hr Nada nada Bird 2,220
News New bill would require mandatory fire drills fo... 6 hr American_Infidel 3
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 7 hr Reflection 589
OJ Simpson granted parole 9 hr Rev Al Sharpton 9
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 9 hr Refuse INC 330
Trumps Cuba RETREAT Hurts USA and Minnesota Far... 11 hr District 1 28
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 562

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance