Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62074 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55091 Mar 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Everyday, more positive business indicators....MUST BE KILLING YOU......
hahahaha....your timing couldn't be better...

"100 million people out of work...
OBAMA IN PRIVATE CHAT WITH GOP LEADER:'YOU NEED ME'...
To meet with House Republicans for first time in two years...
Grand bargain on deficit not likely...
I Didn't Cancel WH Tours...

WASHPOST: DISILLUSIONMENT GROWS..."

hahahahahh!!! you crack us all up meezer!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55092 Mar 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Everyday, more positive business indicators....MUST BE KILLING YOU......
http://www.drudgereport.com/

...my laughter is making my stomach hurt!!!! lolololololololololol!!!

oh lordy!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahhaahahhaaaa!!!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55093 Mar 13, 2013
hey meezer...let's see you explain this lie by your idol:

"Obama: I Didn't Cancel W.H. Tours, Secret Service and Congress to Blame
8:25 AM, Mar 13, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

Single Page Print Larger Text Smaller Text Alerts

President Obama says he's not the one who canceled the White House tours. He made the comments in an interview with ABC News.

"[O]ne more question about the spending cuts," said the interviewer from ABC News. "You’ve been takin’ a lotta heat for this cancellation of the White House tours. They get– the Secret Service says it’s costs about $74,000 a week. Was canceling them really necessary?"

"You know, I have to say this was not– a decision that went up to the White House. But th– what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re gonna have to furlough some folks. What furloughs mean is– is that people lose a day of work and a day of pay," Obama said, in response.

"And, you know, the question for them is, you know, how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck who suddenly are seein’––a 5% or 10%– reduction in their pay. Well, what I’m asking them is are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups– you know, who may have traveled here with some bake sales. Can we make sure that– kids, potentially, can– can still come to tour?"

Obama concluded, "But– but– I’m always amused when people on the one hand say– the sequester doesn’t mean anything and the administration’s exaggerating its effects; and then whatever the specific effects are, they yell and scream and say,“Why are you doin’ that?” Well, there are consequences to Congress not having come up with a more sensible way to reduce the deficit. And what I’m proposing is if we do it smart, if we do it sensibly, if we do it in a balanced way that the American support, including, by the way, a majority of Republicans, then we don’t have to– do arbitrary stuff. We can do it in an intelligent way that’s gonna improve our economy."

...this dude (and you) will lie about A N Y thing!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55094 Mar 13, 2013
Anyone hear of anyone that's doing better now than they were when Bush was in office? I haven't.
American_Infidel s Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#55095 Mar 13, 2013
I doubled the cost of babysitting my closet boy American_Infidel.
maybe it is Harry

Honolulu, HI

#55096 Mar 13, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.drudgereport.com/
...my laughter is making my stomach hurt!!!! lolololololololololol!!!
oh lordy!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahhaahahhaaaa!!!!!
Ours to 53,000 predictions and not 1 correct.Hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha hahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahah hahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahaha hhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahah hahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahh ahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahha hahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahaha hhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahha hahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahah U slay me.

Location hidden

#55097 Mar 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Anyone hear of anyone that's doing better now than they were when Bush was in office? I haven't.
ANYONE?
American_Infidel s Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

#55098 Mar 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> ANYONE?
Me and my brothers and sisters.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55099 Mar 13, 2013
Everyone that stands against bigoted fools that reside in the stink-hole known as Waianae or wherever the stench lives. Proof is November 6, 2012.

Now run along little gossiping darling and enjoy that canned spam.
JBBBaloney

Honolulu, HI

#55100 Mar 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> ANYONE?
Blaming a president for your personal failures is typical of crybaby little fckrs like you guys. What does a Republican or Democratic president have to do with that? If you failed you FAILED and the only one to pizz on is YOURSELF. Being a negative CRYBABY will not help you unless you get off your azz, follow the rules, and do it for you and your love ones.
Pope Francis

Honolulu, HI

#55101 Mar 13, 2013
Please change your evil ways, American Infidel, Joe Balls, Guru and Leeward Lolo!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55102 Mar 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Can you hear the silent voices of the over 4,000 American souls, lost in Iraq? Think they are doin better?

Location hidden

#55103 Mar 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Can you hear the silent voices of the over 4,000 American souls, lost in Iraq? Think they are doin better?
And many more still being lost daily due to Obama's expanded wars. He's out to cripple America at every opportunity. But he promised us they would be home four years ago.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55104 Mar 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> And many more still being lost daily due to Obama's expanded wars. He's out to cripple America at every opportunity. But he promised us they would be home four years ago.
Joey's blame game!

Location hidden

#55105 Mar 13, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey's blame game!
Yep, blame is right where it belongs. Lying democrats keep getting good soldiers killed for nothing. Obama, Kennedy, Truman, Roosevelt, Clinton, Carter, Johnson, they all thought our mens' lives are worth nothing.
leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55106 Mar 13, 2013
Words of a desparate Waianaer.
New Pope

Honolulu, HI

#55107 Mar 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, blame is right where it belongs. Lying democrats keep getting good soldiers killed for nothing. Obama, Kennedy, Truman, Roosevelt, Clinton, Carter, Johnson, they all thought our mens' lives are worth nothing.
Shyt shyt shyt somehow you survived.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55108 Mar 13, 2013
New Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Shyt shyt shyt somehow you survived.
...looks like the new Pope is a Republican...

"Clashed with Kirchner over liberal policies...
Known for simplicity..."

:))
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55109 Mar 13, 2013
Pope Francis wrote:
Please change your evil ways, American Infidel, Joe Balls, Guru and Leeward Lolo!
...sure dude. Just as soon as you stop your priests from molesting little boys.
Is Guru correct

Honolulu, HI

#55110 Mar 13, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...sure dude. Just as soon as you stop your priests from molesting little boys.
Your previous posts claims the new pope is a Republican. I just wondering how many Catholic Republican priest have been caught molesting little alter boys? Out of 53,000(gurus guessed wrong) posted comments you may be right for the first time. Usually child molester are old white man(Sandusky was a Republican) so now that I think seriously about it I am sure you maybe correct. Good going Guru your slip up about Republican priest and child molestation are finally the right combination to make your comment correct. HOOOOOOOOOORAY for you Guru I think you finally got one right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 3 hr District 1 399
Honolulu TOPIX forum numbers so low???.... (Apr '08) 5 hr J Seagull 214
News Plastic bag ban starts today on Oahu 5 hr Joe Balls 2
Pam from Honolulu 5 hr Joe Balls 21
News Meth-Trafficking Ring Charged 5 hr Joe Balls 19
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR and A... 16 hr Joe Balls 45
Hawaii Sucks (Sep '07) 16 hr Joe Balls 1,232
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE