Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62126 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54953 Mar 5, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one that looks like the tall ones. When a frond falls off just the part that attaches to the tree takes up a large trash can or could be used as a sled.
Check out the palms from Seychells, xxxxx de mer or something like that. Coconuts bigger than basketballs.
lol...those are some cococonuts! Yeah, palms come in all shapes...all sizes. I wonder how fast a Royal palm grows. I would like to get a small one and plant it.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54954 Mar 6, 2013
I like the Fan Palms myself because they make good wind blockers. K-Mart in Kapolei has some nice big ones behind the store to break up the drab building. I wouldn't mind coconuts but I'd plant them just off my property so I couldn't be held liable if they fell on someone.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54955 Mar 6, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
He is also a plant by the muslims. His whole game plan now to win the 2014 House, and then take down this country in his last two years. If he gets that, this country will be in a civil war at some point.
As the Dow hit's record height in wealth...WE SHOULD ALL, TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR OUR ECONOMIC RECOVERY.......

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54956 Mar 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> As the Dow hit's record height in wealth...WE SHOULD ALL, TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR OUR ECONOMIC RECOVERY.......
You're funny. Because the federal employees got their furlough notices yesterday and will be laid of four days a month staring in April. I suppose you see that as a good thing. Some "economic recovery." You take a four-day-a-month loss in pay and call it "wealth."
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54957 Mar 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> As the Dow hit's record height in wealth...WE SHOULD ALL, TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR OUR ECONOMIC RECOVERY.......
lol...only a moron would post what you just did. It shows how clueless you are- times 10!

Here is some news for you dummy. When you have nothing to say about obama causing another recession now with the sequester which he caused while blaming other (what else is new?-lol), the country is losing jobs in the millions. Americans are raiding their savings at the highest rate ever. And you talk about stocks going back to 60% of their high 6 years ago. Only an idiot would suck on that one. LOL!

STOCK MARKET:

This is a set up before the shyt hits the fan. BTW....14,000+ is a joke because it was that in 2007...6 years ago. Since then, the dollar has lost 25%+ or so in its purchasing power depending on what you are looking at. So DOW 14,000+ is really DOW 10,000 give or take. This is pure hype to suck in the last bits of cash before the next big hit. Nobody is doing well in this economy to justify another stock market rebound like this. Take your warning now. Another round of pain is coming before the cuts get going on the sequester.

Today's news:

"Americans Raiding 401(k)s To Pay Bills At Alarming Rate..."

Read Currency Wars by Rickards after you learn to turn the pages.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54958 Mar 6, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...only a moron would post what you just did. It shows how clueless you are- times 10!
depending on what you are looking at. So DOW 14,000+ is really DOW
Guru, you should find who Harry is and buy up his mortgage for him. You can then be his landlord. That should be good for some laughs.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54959 Mar 6, 2013
Cities throughout the country are saving cash by reducing their police and Fire Departments. Economic Recovery Obama style!
Showboat

Mililani, HI

#54960 Mar 6, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru, you should find who Harry is and buy up his mortgage for him. You can then be his landlord. That should be good for some laughs.
Guru is like you Balls a chronic pathological liar. People like you and him who brag about there real estate holdings on this forum own nothing. You actually believe his has 10,000 rentals? If he did then why did he vote for Obama in 2008. Why would someone in that position be trolling this forum 24/7? You we know automatically are a mentally ill liar.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54961 Mar 6, 2013
Showboat wrote:
<quoted text>Guru is like you Balls a chronic pathological liar. People like you and him who brag about there real estate holdings on this forum own nothing. You actually believe his has 10,000 rentals? If he did then why did he vote for Obama in 2008. Why would someone in that position be trolling this forum 24/7? You we know automatically are a mentally ill liar.
Like I always say, PROVE IT. WTF makes you think I care if anyone but Gure, AI, and Lolo believe me? I'm not even addressing you. Feel free to butt out at anytime, all's you're good for is comic relief anyways, and we have to ignore most of what you write, or haven't you noticed?
Chirp

Mililani, HI

#54962 Mar 6, 2013
Nope dope.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54963 Mar 6, 2013
Save Money, close hospitals and schools! Obamanomics! Just smoke some more dope, democrats, everything is fine! yes we can't!

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54964 Mar 6, 2013
Those farmlands Obama is driving the farmers from will be the site of future ghettos! All Hail Obama!

Abercrombie says, "To hell with the potholes killing your cars, lets build my choo-choo- train! No Worry, Be Happy! Once I legalize dope you won't notice the difference until your wheels fall off anyways!
alice

United States

#54965 Mar 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Mil gracias, President Obama! Xoxoxoxo!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54966 Mar 6, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I would evict him twice and send him to meezer.

:))

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54969 Mar 6, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
He brags that he's a millionaire but I bet he's a deadbeat.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54970 Mar 6, 2013
Go Rand Paul!

how do the morons think about this??!

"HOLDER: Obama 'has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil'...
'No Intention'...
White House Silent on Sen. Paul Filibuster...
'I will speak until I can no longer speak'...
Won't let president 'shred Constitution'...
Cruz reading tweets:#StandwithRand...
177th anniversary of fall of Alamo...
LIVE...

DRONE WARS: RAND STANDS!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54971 Mar 6, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He brags that he's a millionaire but I bet he's a deadbeat.
...he does? big deal...being one is over-rated. You still have to put your pants on one leg at a time.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54972 Mar 7, 2013
Francine

Mililani, HI

#54973 Mar 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He brags that he's a millionaire but I bet he's a deadbeat.
Ay least he doesn't buy illegal food stamps like Balls the racist Tea Baggers and known pathological fcking LIAR. Pretend you killed a dog just to impress Guru,AI, and Lolo. Go fck yourself loser.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54974 Mar 7, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep working on that plan, for a third term.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Obama 47 min Go Blue Forever 139
Remembering Hawaii in the50's & 60's (Mar '08) 3 hr HotOrchids 674
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Sat Princess Hey 3,581
What happened to Bu La ia? (Jun '08) Sat Andy Bumati 31
football sheets? Sat no_1_football_fan 1
STD in HI Fri Joe Balls 5
Sharie Shima (Apr '08) Sep 22 lee 161

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance