Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54688 Feb 9, 2013
COSTCO Kapolei wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid just because something is illegal and available does not mean it is OK to do it. This drug addict women that sells you food stamps is committing a federal crime by offering to sell her food stamps to you at a 50% discount. Using the excuse she would sell them anyways(so you might as well buy it theory) shows what a lowlife idiot you are, Your many degrading posted comments aimed at entitlement scabs shows you are just as bad. Are you any better off then they are? NO you are worse by posting you have committed a criminal act on a national forum and no further proof is needed. You have committed a second federal crime of IDENTITY THEFT by using her EBT card to purchase food items paid for by the USA taxpayers. You have ZERO sense of what is RIGHT or WRONG and using the lame excuse she would do it anyways makes you look like the criminal that you really are. I hope someday you get what is coming to you. I am a mid management employee of COSTCO and I can assure we will be looking for you the next time you commit these serious crime. Did you know our surveillance cameras system can pin point all transactions and reference very easily whenever the need arises. Only a idiot like you would posts he has committed a crime on a national forum.
...what happened? you get fired today??

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54689 Feb 9, 2013
I don't know why Harry's tits are hard. He says I'm lying about everything anyways, right? I must be making this story up too. Besides, foodstamp abuse is the recepient selling them, and all's they do about it is make you reapply. Obama runs a helliva tight ship, LOL @ him and his followers. I'm buying food for my family and by doing so am supporting American farmers, the trucking industry, the railroads and the grocers. The recepient raises her kids in true Obama fashion. Dope, cigarettes, booze and candy. Plus, she pays no taxes. Let the libs find a solution to that and we'll be getting somewhere. LOLOLOLOLOL, I should get a medal for doing what I do, Instead, I get a couple of whiny bitches complaining.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54690 Feb 9, 2013
Typical gossiping queen of the hood[Waianae].

Try's to dish it out but is unwilling to take it.

So very juvenile of a gossiping queen.
Leeward LoLo

United States

#54691 Feb 9, 2013
If you are not part of the solution, then you are the problem.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54692 Feb 9, 2013
Pau wrote:
Typical gossiping queen of the hood[Waianae].
Try's to dish it out but is unwilling to take it.
So very juvenile of a gossiping queen.

LOLOLOL @ the old woman, PUUfaggy.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54694 Feb 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL @ the old woman, PUUfaggy.
Spoken like the modern day jilted prom queen.

That is probably stretching it though. Most likely, you didn't make it through HS.

You & the rug-rats go enjoy all that free Spam now.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54695 Feb 9, 2013
puu-fagy...lol.

get a life you old woman.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54696 Feb 12, 2013
TEST #3:'Miniaturized, lighter'...
Japan's PM Calls Urgent Security Meeting...
Pyongyang orders troops to prepare for combat...
2008: Obama Promised to 'Eliminate' NKorea Nukes...
Test A Response to 'Outrageous' US Hostility...
On Eve Of Obama Speech...
World shaken...
Will boost Iran...
Savage envisions China threat in 'Time for War'...
Obama's Asia team has no Korea experts...

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54697 Feb 12, 2013
Get this, Guru. A woman has been charged for collecting rent on a home that she doesn't own. This dumbass Obama voter says that she owns the home through "adverse possession" because the real owners left it empty. She's collected 17K from two unsuspecting renters. She's out on 5k bail. I think her bail should be at least 17k, think? I bet this is going on all over the country in this Obama economy.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54698 Feb 12, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Get this, Guru. A woman has been charged for collecting rent on a home that she doesn't own. This dumbass Obama voter says that she owns the home through "adverse possession" because the real owners left it empty. She's collected 17K from two unsuspecting renters. She's out on 5k bail. I think her bail should be at least 17k, think? I bet this is going on all over the country in this Obama economy.
lol...that happens all the time. These flakes like obama think that whatever they want it is theirs. Did you hear the speech tonight by this putz?...All he did is say we need to honor the Constitution, limit spending....blah, blah, blah. Every time he said something I wanted to barf. He lies, and lies...everything he does wrong he thinks he can just lie and people are stupid and won't figure out this fool. Rubio kicked his butt afterwards in his speech.

American is going to suffer like never before under this dictator in the making. He thinks he is God now. A perfect disaster in the making. Get ready for some real chaos...it is all over the news now. Just check the Drudge Report...stuff you could never even imagine is happening everywhere. He wants the minimum wage to be $9 now. He is so out of touch it is amazing.

Just kick back and watch the show. Pride cometh before the fall.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54699 Feb 13, 2013
lazy lefty obama couldn't create a job for anybody if he tried...

"'Obama thinks free enterprise is cause of problems'
Rubio's response casts president as out of touch with reality
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/obama-thinks-free-... ;

...lol! and this moron thinks he can run our economy. what a joke this guy is.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#54700 Feb 13, 2013
Hawaii has the most expensive gas in the nation, with an average price of $4.24 per gallon.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54701 Feb 13, 2013
Guru wrote:
lazy lefty obama couldn't create a job for anybody if he tried...
"'Obama thinks free enterprise is cause of problems'
Rubio's response casts president as out of touch with reality
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/obama-thinks-free-... ;
...lol! and this moron thinks he can run our economy. what a joke this guy is.
Guru, what happened with you and Topix yesterday?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54702 Feb 13, 2013
...under obama the country is going to hell...this is all his now. He owns it...and he doesn't have a clue. What will it be like in another year or two?

'Smoldering remains' found in scorched cabin...
Dorner's Driver's License Found...
LAPD deployed 'burners,' set fire...
Police scanner:'Burn that f**king house down!'
Maids surprised Dorner in cabin, escaped, called cops...
On-scene reporter caught in gun fight...
Dorner held couple hostage for days...
Fans Cheer Him On TWITTER:'Fight The Power'...
Dorner's Mom Spotted Drinking Wine, Eating Chips While Watching Standoff...

BURNED ALIVE?

Illegal alien tells Congress not to call him 'illegal'...

RUBIO'S STATE OF THE UNION... DEM SEN:'I'm Sensing Greater Friendliness at TSA'... Higher taxes slow retail spending... Six journalists arrested over hacking... Denver Mulls Opting Out Of Legalized Pot Law...

NKOREA TEST #3:'Miniaturized, lighter'...

Japan's PM Calls Urgent Security Meeting...

Pyongyang orders troops to prepare for combat...
2008: Obama Promised to 'Eliminate' NKorea Nukes...

World shaken...

Will boost Iran...

Savage envisions China threat in 'Time for War'...

Obama's Asia team has no Korea experts...

Knut skinned, fur used for new museum statue... G7 MOVE TO STABILIZE CURRENCIES BACKFIRES...'HORSE MEAT IN KEBABS'...

BIG SIS: US borders have never been stronger...

Blames Hurricane Sandy for failure to arrest illegal sex offender working for Congress...

DHS says it couldn't find a single illegal on welfare last year... FEDS PROMISE NO ARMED DRONES IN US...

Obama calls economy 'unfinished task'...

Takes 57 Vacation Days Since Vowing He 'Will Not Rest'...

Fort Hood Hero Who Sat With Michelle O at Speech Says President 'Betrayed' Her...

USED FOR POLITICAL ADVANTAGE...

Lady Gaga unable to walk, postpones shows... AUTOPSY: Woman Drinks Herself To Death With 2-Gallon-A-Day COCA-COLA Habit... APPLE CHIEF MOVES TO REASSURE INVESTORS OF FUTURE GROWTH... Student sues university over C+ grade... COPS: 72-Year-Old Man Beaten By 4 Muggers Over $15... Residents Furious Roads Have Not Been Plowed 4 Days After The Blizzard...

STATE OF THE UNION: 11,629 MORE GO ON FOOD STAMPS EACH DAY...

Mark Levin BLASTS both parties for destruction of country... Price of Keystone pipeline approval may be a carbon tax... Developing...

New Zealand carbon cap-and-trade slammed...

'I'M READY TO SERVE - AND CHURCH IS READY FOR A THIRD WORLD POPE'...

'I Did This For The Good Of The Church'...

Vatican plans big send off... Police Trainee In Grave Condition After Being Shot By Instructor During Training Exercise... Castro describes aches and pains of aging... Gates throws $173m behind centralized education standards...

Obama Meets the Press -- for Lunch... Hagel will need 60 votes... UK royals condemn plans to publish Kate pictures... Aspen Residents Concerned Over Mysterious Stench Lingering Since Christmas...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54703 Feb 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Guru, what happened with you and Topix yesterday?
...it wouldn't print correctly.??

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54704 Feb 13, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...it wouldn't print correctly.??
LOL, I thought the libs that run the site were pissed off at you. This place is pretty boring lately, isn't it? You try to get a topic going and all the libs want to do is turn every thread into a discussion of disgusting homosexual acts.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54705 Feb 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, I thought the libs that run the site were pissed off at you. This place is pretty boring lately, isn't it? You try to get a topic going and all the libs want to do is turn every thread into a discussion of disgusting homosexual acts.
...yeah, I agree 100% with that. I have been running around here dealing with contractors on 4 properties.
Dodging inspectors when I see 'em too. You have problems with inspectors there?

My neighbor is doing extensive work...for 4 months. Inspector is kicking him every day....redo this and that....so I ducked out of the picture and hide. Then he saw the other neighbor doing a huge roof job, walked by and went over an cited them. They are so hard-up for money here they will cite you for watering your lawn.

I am just waiting for the FA@@OTS to leave. I guess it is Harry or somebody...just ignore them.

Great day here for a change...about 70 degrees, sunny.
Maker

Honolulu, HI

#54706 Feb 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Do you have a link for this story. Adverse possession usually depends on another property owner using and or occupying a section of someone else's property for a number of years.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#54707 Feb 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, I thought the libs that run the site were pissed off at you. This place is pretty boring lately, isn't it? You try to get a topic going and all the libs want to do is turn every thread into a discussion of disgusting homosexual acts.
...yeah, I agree 100% with that. I have been running around here dealing with contractors on 4 properties.
Dodging inspectors when I see 'em too. You have problems with inspectors there?

My neighbor is doing extensive work...for 4 months. Inspector is kicking him every day....redo this and that....so I ducked out of the picture and hide. Then he saw the other neighbor doing a huge roof job, walked by and went over an cited them. They are so hard-up for money here they will cite you for watering your lawn.

I am just waiting for the FA@@OTS to leave. I guess it is Harry or somebody...just ignore them.

Great day here for a change...about 70 degrees, sunny.

If you're bored Guru take your Balls and go home.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54708 Feb 13, 2013
Maker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link for this story. Adverse possession usually depends on another property owner using and or occupying a section of someone else's property for a number of years.
I just read about it and don't remember where today. I read news from all over the place, don't watch tv at all.. Could have been the L.A Times, but I think it actually happened in Florida. Should have asked me yesterday, I had her name and everything. I don't know how to link either. I don't know if her adverse possession case was valid, but she was arrested for charging rent to the couple that moved into the house. Pretty funny, actually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 49 min Princess Hey 3,200
Trump or Hillary 53 min Francine 65
Commenting on "Protesting Blacks" is Off Limits... 1 hr District 1 269
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 7 hr District 1 5
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 699
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum 12 hr District 1 26
Failed GOP Prediction 17 hr Leeward Outlier 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages