Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.
Comments
52,681 - 52,700 of 61,754 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54268
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Most conservatives would rather be called a nut-job than be a liberal with no nuts and no job!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22651...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54269
Jan 20, 2013
 
The best thing I ever did was Vote for Reagan......... TWICE!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54270
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe Balls wrote:
The best thing I ever did was Vote for Reagan......... TWICE!
me too! and he was a president that loved his country unlike this do-nothing reject from kenya. I'll bet he will triple his vacation days this term in the first year. Watch the barbie go to every place on earth too and drag the entourage and limos with her on our jets.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54271
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guru wrote:
Most conservatives would rather be called a nut-job than be a liberal with no nuts and no job!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22651...
no nuts no job liberals like paufag, crackerjack, and miserablemeezer.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54272
Jan 21, 2013
 
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
me too! and he was a president that loved his country unlike this do-nothing reject from kenya. I'll bet he will triple his vacation days this term in the first year. Watch the barbie go to every place on earth too and drag the entourage and limos with her on our jets.
Guru, have you ever talked to your friend that was starting the goat farm on the big island? I'm thinking of doing it here with Boer goats, for the meat market. We would start it up and let the kids take over if they want to. If not, they can fend for themselves.
jack

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54273
Jan 21, 2013
 
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Guru, have you ever talked to your friend that was starting the goat farm on the big island? I'm thinking of doing it here with Boer goats, for the meat market. We would start it up and let the kids take over if they want to. If not, they can fend for themselves.
Called a friend on Jade st and if you want to do it to a goat today, come on buy.
If U don't have enough gas coast down hill and I'll meet U On Farrington. Bring cash.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54274
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Called a friend on Jade st and if you want to do it to a goat today, come on buy.
If U don't have enough gas coast down hill and I'll meet U On Farrington. Bring cash.
You're a child.
jack

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54275
Jan 21, 2013
 
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You're a child.
If you need me to be mr.joe sandusky Ok.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54276
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Guru, have you ever talked to your friend that was starting the goat farm on the big island? I'm thinking of doing it here with Boer goats, for the meat market. We would start it up and let the kids take over if they want to. If not, they can fend for themselves.
no, he wasn't my friend...just read about it. They were special goats though they said,....rare, etc. 40 of them I think. They cut the wire of the fence, and took all of them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54277
Jan 21, 2013
 
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
yep..."best pReSiDeNt" ever...
ha!
Glad you are enjoying President Obama's 2nd Inauguration....perhap's as a beverage, you might enjoy some, cold red, Hawaiian Punch....just to honor the President's birth state, eh?....ENJOY...It's all good.....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54278
Jan 21, 2013
 
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
no, he wasn't my friend...just read about it. They were special goats though they said,....rare, etc. 40 of them I think. They cut the wire of the fence, and took all of them.
I figure they just backed up to the fence, cut it, and herded the goats straight into a trailer. That would be the quickest way to get them all.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54279
Jan 21, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you are enjoying President Obama's 2nd Inauguration....perhap's as a beverage, you might enjoy some, cold red, Hawaiian Punch....just to honor the President's birth state, eh?....ENJOY...It's all good.....
lol...it is a love-hate relationship. I like the increased rents that I can now legitimately blame on him.

The country is in dire straights with him in there, and even you will say that at some point. You can't go through life lying in every aspect there is like he does and not pay the price at some point. The only reason he gets away with it is because the MSM is as corrupt as he is.

I expect him to leave office in shame just like anyone who acts like him does. Whenever that is, it will happen.

No question he stole this election, has no birth certificate, has no friends in Hawaii, or college that remember him. He is a product of Wright and Jackson, ACORN, Chigago style corruption, and uses fraud and lying at will. All the swing states he "won" had no voter-ID, and all of them registered more votes than their are people in the state...some of them 50% more. Anyone who thinks he won anything after that is a fool.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And his lies are very big. "Pride commeth before the fall".
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54280
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I figure they just backed up to the fence, cut it, and herded the goats straight into a trailer. That would be the quickest way to get them all.
...yeah, or if in Puna, just through the forest to their place. They are probably being eaten one by one. Or in one big luau.

I flew by helicopter over the areas that house these places. You can see everything that way. And I mean everything.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54281
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GURU PREDICTION:

Israel will do Iran's nukes soon...very soon. US will help...meetings going on now...WND
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54282
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Michelle Obama looked so splendid as the First Lady in her beautiful gown for the Inaugural Ball.
ALCOA Bird

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54284
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

*Splat*.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54285
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

alice wrote:
Michelle Obama looked so splendid as the First Lady in her beautiful gown for the Inaugural Ball.
ha. and that plastic wig-mop?

splat is right!
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54286
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Its about time!!!

Colin Powell Slams ‘Idiot Presentations’ by Some Republicans, Urges GOP Leaders to ‘Speak Out’

In an interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer and George Stephanopoulos during ABC’s special inauguration day coverage this morning, former Secretary of State Colin Powell lashed out at people in the Republican Party who spent the last four years spreading “birther nonsense” and other “things that demonize the president,” calling on GOP leaders to denounce such talk — publicly.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54287
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pau wrote:
Its about time!!!
Colin Powell Slams ‘Idiot Presentations’ by Some Republicans, Urges GOP Leaders to ‘Speak Out’
In an interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer and George Stephanopoulos during ABC’s special inauguration day coverage this morning, former Secretary of State Colin Powell lashed out at people in the Republican Party who spent the last four years spreading “birther nonsense” and other “things that demonize the president,” calling on GOP leaders to denounce such talk — publicly.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/...
GOOD! He is a traitor to this country. And everyone knows it. The fact that he has never even looked at the issue says it all. He is a turn-coat flipper and nobody believes him anymore. Now even he is drinking your cool-aide. We won't miss him.
jack

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54288
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD! He is a traitor to this country. And everyone knows it. The fact that he has never even looked at the issue says it all. He is a turn-coat flipper and nobody believes him anymore. Now even he is drinking your cool-aide. We won't miss him.
Your continued stubborness is deeply appreciated. Mahalo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst-case s. 4 HI (Oct '12) 2 hr Clyde 53
Granero leaves QPR for Real Sociedad 2 hr chamroeunterry 1
Ospina confident of winning trophies at Arsenal 2 hr chamroeunterry 1
Newcastle weigh up ambitious Remy offer 2 hr chamroeunterry 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr unitedtshirtsofamericaCOM 2,131
Police investigating Kalihi stabbing 5 hr Kalani 14
United flight to Honolulu diverted over electri... 5 hr Kalani 13
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 7 hr Alana Kalani 1,746
•••
•••
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Honolulu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Honolulu
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••