Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#53306 Dec 15, 2012
Guru wrote:
lol...isn't it amazing how the lonely idiot moron in here keeps trying to bait the the rest of us to try and get some attention?...or any attention. Talk about desperation... wonder what he will do next.
Yes, but for now, it's all we have to amuse us here. Harry and his million aliases have driven almost everyone off. This forum is almost dead.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53307 Dec 15, 2012
btw...I wonder who this kid voted for. If he did vote. Looks like a puss-nuts lib to me.
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53308 Dec 15, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
They are going in the wrong direction with these school shootings. They can now buy DNA-coded weapons that will only fire if the correct person is holding it. Schools need to pick out some shooters from their teaching staff arm them with shotguns that can be in their desks, and kill these MFers as soon as they enter the school. My BIL, a teacher, for instance, served two combat tours in Vietnam in an infantry outfit, and two tours in Korea. with 23 years of total service in the infantry. He's be an excellent candidate to take care of business. All this yakking by the libs solves nothing. We've done it your way and it's a miserable failure, with dead kids in bodybags. It's time to grow a pair and end this shyt. Enjoy the funerals fukkking libs.
I once worked with security in a major high school here in LA with 3500 students. Name is known to many. I was 24 at the time. The guy I worked with had a gun on him at all times, was an LAPD undercover officer, and wore a suit, was a black guy, and had an office under the stairs, an office about the size of a small bathroom. I rarely saw him, and when he came out it was for a reason. When we started, a third of the school never went to class, was 50% black, and in two weeks we had almost 100% compliance. They saw us and they ran to class, because once we saw them we tracked them down one by one all over the school. The kids carried guns, knives, drugs, pictures of hookers they pimped on campus in their jackets, you name it, we saw it. At lunch huge numbers of them would go across the streets and rob the hell out of the liquor stores, markets, etc. The school announced we were there on week three, and would nail them, and we did. That is what schools need today, along with some good screening and searches like the airports use. You also need rovers that protect the school so that they don't plant the weapons in the night. It is not that hard, just takes commitment and diligence.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#53309 Dec 15, 2012
All these kids seem to be "divorce kids." If not divorced, the selfish parents are usually found to be on the verge, having affairs, or whatever. I think it's just more than some kids can take and they snap. Yes, the kids seems like a dweeb, but his mother was defending him over something, so there is a story to be told here. I still don't understand why she bought a Bushmaster, that is one serious firearm. Other than gladly ruining her husband financially, I wonder what Mom's claim to fame is. Her relatives say, "she was well off and didn't need to work." That smacks of a spoiled rich witch with a stick up her asz that thinks the world needed her involvement. Most likely has a black boyfriend somewhere.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53310 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
All these kids seem to be "divorce kids." If not divorced, the selfish parents are usually found to be on the verge, having affairs, or whatever. I think it's just more than some kids can take and they snap. Yes, the kids seems like a dweeb, but his mother was defending him over something, so there is a story to be told here. I still don't understand why she bought a Bushmaster, that is one serious firearm. Other than gladly ruining her husband financially, I wonder what Mom's claim to fame is. Her relatives say, "she was well off and didn't need to work." That smacks of a spoiled rich witch with a stick up her asz that thinks the world needed her involvement. Most likely has a black boyfriend somewhere.
lol...interesting. I refuse to get into this kid's nightmare of a life. or his lousy mom.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53311 Dec 16, 2012
...all I can say is that if I was there that kid would have been hunted down and terminated on the spot. Running doesn't save you, but going after him is what you have to do. Any object can be a weapon even a wall. You don't need a gun to disarm these guys. Sounds like he stayed in one or two rooms.
Francine

Kihei, HI

#53312 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Sounds like that bytch lolo profile to me. Yes we need a man with BIG BALLS like you who shoots helpless animals that wander into your junkyard. As always Joe tries to bolster his yellow streak by trying to say he is a man, when all he is a PONK.
Francine

Kihei, HI

#53313 Dec 16, 2012
Guru wrote:
...all I can say is that if I was there that kid would have been hunted down and terminated on the spot. Running doesn't save you, but going after him is what you have to do. Any object can be a weapon even a wall. You don't need a gun to disarm these guys. Sounds like he stayed in one or two rooms.
If you were there you would be hiding under those kids and weeping like you do daily on this forum. Both you and Balls are nothing but yellow streaked losers that only make this situation worse by adding political indifference and stupid comments in a very sad killing of innocent children and teachers. Typical azzholes and the reason why so many dislike you ignoran 2t SOB's.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53314 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Good to see you posted from your hidden location on this one.
You are in dire need of attention.
Probably the next Adam of Waianae.
Alice

Kihei, HI

#53315 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
How many times have you been divorced Balls? 3 or more right? How many kids have you left behind in this world? Such a BIGMAN with BIG BALLS surely has a few brats running around with you defective genes. If you want to get racial(Black boyfriend) look in the next room at that 450lb tita she is no HAOLE girl right azzhole. Remember Balls you like to tell everyone on this forum all your personal life history so try not to be a PATHELOGICAL LIAR and tell the truth.
Sammy T

Kihei, HI

#53317 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
They are going in the wrong direction with these school shootings. They can now buy DNA-coded weapons that will only fire if the correct person is holding it. Schools need to pick out some shooters from their teaching staff arm them with shotguns that can be in their desks, and kill these MFers as soon as they enter the school. My BIL, a teacher, for instance, served two combat tours in Vietnam in an infantry outfit, and two tours in Korea. with 23 years of total service in the infantry. He's be an excellent candidate to take care of business. All this yakking by the libs solves nothing. We've done it your way and it's a miserable failure, with dead kids in bodybags. It's time to grow a pair and end this shyt. Enjoy the funerals fukkking libs.
See why everyone knows you know everything Balls? DNA-coded weapons huh? How does it work and how much does it cost smart guy? Is you rifle DNA coded? Trying pointing it at your fcking head and use your toes on the trigger. Let me know what happens you silly azz idiot.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53318 Dec 16, 2012
GURU, Fashion Island shooter?????
It's getting too close to home.(literally speaking).
Keep me posted as you hear more about what happened, I saw it in LA Times will try OC Register.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53319 Dec 16, 2012
Evidently he was not trying to kill but as I remember FI, was not a place people would worry about shooters.
From OC Register:

Lowe said the first 911 call was made at 4:35 p.m. She said the suspect was in the parking lot firing shots into the air and into the ground. The shooter put the gun down, and was intercepted and arrested without a struggle by two Newport Beach bike officers, Lowe said. Originally, Gurrola was reported to be white, but authorities have since said he is Latino.
Gurrola doesn't appear to have a criminal record.
In the parking lot, police focused their attention on a white Honda Civic with an exposed black handgun sitting on its trunk. Shell casings were on the ground next to the car. A black jacket and Lakers cap were also sitting on the trunk of the car.
One witness said she saw the suspect in a white shirt shooting into the air. He wasn't aiming at anyone.
"I thought he was joking," said Laby Shayan. "I thought it was a toy. Oh my God. It was a real gun."
Witnesses said the shooting was especially scary because the thoughts of the elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn., where 28 people were killed Friday, were still fresh in their minds.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#53320 Dec 16, 2012
Sammy T wrote:
<quoted text>See why everyone knows you know everything Balls? DNA-coded weapons huh? How does it work and how much does it cost smart guy?
Yes, DNA coded weapons are on the market, and have been in use for a few years already. Now who's the idiot? The chip is in the grip of the gun and reads the hand of the person holding it. You've made an ass of yourself once again, Harry
sad

San Diego, CA

#53321 Dec 16, 2012
dna coded weapons makes about as much sense as candlelight vigils to end gun violence. Effing stupid
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53322 Dec 16, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
GURU, Fashion Island shooter?????
It's getting too close to home.(literally speaking).
Keep me posted as you hear more about what happened, I saw it in LA Times will try OC Register.
...yep, but the moron didn't hit anybody. 50 shots fired I heard. It is all a set-up to get our guns. Watch obama try that one in January. Civil war is coming next. It is not being reported here much at all.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53323 Dec 16, 2012
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>If you were there you would be hiding under those kids and weeping like you do daily on this forum. Both you and Balls are nothing but yellow streaked losers that only make this situation worse by adding political indifference and stupid comments in a very sad killing of innocent children and teachers. Typical azzholes and the reason why so many dislike you ignoran 2t SOB's.
nice post. Harry.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#53324 Dec 16, 2012
sad wrote:
dna coded weapons makes about as much sense as candlelight vigils to end gun violence. Effing stupid
What city had a candlelight vigil to end gun violence?
sad

San Diego, CA

#53325 Dec 16, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
What city had a candlelight vigil to end gun violence?
saw it here... http://www.topix.com/forum/city/honolulu-hi/T...

Stupid aholes is all i can say.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#53326 Dec 16, 2012
sad wrote:
What makes you say that? It would keep the gun from being used by unauthorized people, like students. And it would also keep the liberals from crapping their pants from being in the same country as a gun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 8 hr Lolotwat 2,388
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 13 hr Princess Hey 723
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 633
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 4,549
Why is every damn thing around here named after... 14 hr Joe Balls 12
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 15 hr Webster 338
Har har har har (Apr '14) Wed Hund 165

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance