Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Comments (Page 2,582)

Showing posts 51,621 - 51,640 of61,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jack wrote:
#5...they don't call me the Guru for nothing.
You speak like an office manager whose cubical is one inch bigger than all the other cubits.
"one inch". lol!

That perfectly describes you. Thnaks!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Guru, this week I tried to get ahold of my explosives guy so I could bust up some rocks, and he wasn't answering. I went on the internet and he isn't listed as a supplier anymore. He was the last guy in Hawaii, that I know of that sells the good stuff. So I e-mailed the manufacturer earlier this week and just got a reply. His e-mail says,"He is no longer a distributor and has he moved to Virginia, but you can still order our products directly over the internet." It goes on to say, "Obamanomics was a key factor in his decision." This is from the CEO of the company.

Obama's war on Americans proceeding as planned.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Truly am glad your 'life is adversely affected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Jack wrote:
Truly am glad your 'life is adversely affected.
I know, you're the type of "spread the hate" shytstain I thought you are. Never fear, I've already found a replacement product, or I can have the original company send it to me at the same price, shipping included.
Dikk Tracy

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....nice script you have just invented. Too bad it doesn't apply to me.
#1...who said they were in California? I own in several states
#2...the California ones will be hit soon enough, and yes they have automatic renewal contract language built into them, and at my discretion, including any increases in taxes, etc. I always build in rent ranges that are automatic starting both at the yearly renewal, and in January of every new year. What I attribute that to is my business. obama is the perfect excuse for a max raise. In fact, I never even touch the money- it is automatic. Lets see you figure that one out.
#3...notices went out roughly a week after he stole the election
#4...are you one of my tenants? Sure sounds like it.
;)
#5...they don't call me the Guru for nothing.
:))
Like JBalls this Guru guy can backpeddle as all pathological LIARS are forced to do. Repsonse... Mr Guru these 11,000 dreams of grandeur rentals would then fall under rental control laws, or other rental housing laws that other states have. Some are even stricter then good ole California one of the most pro-liberal in the nation. What is most evident here is like JBalls you are just another broke-azz Republican wannabe whose motives about Mr. Obama are purely RACIAL. We have endured over 50,000 comments posted by you before November 6, 2012 and the only way your reals estate comment could be true is you knew that Obama was a sure winner. We all know you did not really know so you are as I suggested a PATHELOGIVAL LIAR, and a giant azzhole exactly what we know is what Mr. Joe Balls is. If you continue to(bull) shyt on yourself there could be detrimental health problems to contend with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Dikk Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>Repsonse... Mr Guru these 11,000 dreams of grandeur rentals would then fall under rental control laws, or other rental housing laws that other states have. Some are even stricter then good ole California one of the most pro-liberal in the nation. What is most evident here is like JBalls you are just another broke
Hey Douche-Bag, raising rent is NOT ILLEGAL. What friggin planet you on, anyways?
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Douche-Bag, raising rent is NOT ILLEGAL. What friggin planet you on, anyways?
Eating Crow is not illegal either. Just ask the one you admirer so dearly.
Dikk Tracy

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
The same one you live on azzhole. I have common sense something a chronic troll and pathological liar like you does not have. I do not go on a pubic forum to brag about my life history and make up stories to bolster my lowlfe defective personality like you do. As far as I am concern anyone that runs out a buys food stamps from drug addicts and then brags about it on a public forum is a azzhole. That is what you are AZHHOLE a AZZHOLE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Dikk Tracy wrote:
<quoted text> As far as I am concern anyone that runs out a buys food stamps from drug addicts and then brags about it on a public forum is a azzhole.
Well, I'm bragging about it again, Shnizzledick. Today we had a BBQ at the beach and it was ALL paid for with EBT, and I didn't have to pay a dime. You should be glad for me, it's provided for by Obama.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Dikk Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>Like JBalls this Guru guy can backpeddle as all pathological LIARS are forced to do. Repsonse... Mr Guru these 11,000 dreams of grandeur rentals would then fall under rental control laws, or other rental housing laws that other states have. Some are even stricter then good ole California one of the most pro-liberal in the nation. What is most evident here is like JBalls you are just another broke-azz Republican wannabe whose motives about Mr. Obama are purely RACIAL. We have endured over 50,000 comments posted by you before November 6, 2012 and the only way your reals estate comment could be true is you knew that Obama was a sure winner. We all know you did not really know so you are as I suggested a PATHELOGIVAL LIAR, and a giant azzhole exactly what we know is what Mr. Joe Balls is. If you continue to(bull) shyt on yourself there could be detrimental health problems to contend with.
lol...

...hey DICK....put down the cheap wine. It is clouding your already FK'd up thing you think is your brain.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Dikk Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>The same one you live on azzhole. I have common sense something a chronic troll and pathological liar like you does not have. I do not go on a pubic forum to brag about my life history and make up stories to bolster my lowlfe defective personality like you do. As far as I am concern anyone that runs out a buys food stamps from drug addicts and then brags about it on a public forum is a azzhole. That is what you are AZHHOLE a AZZHOLE.
lol...so, what is the problem with that? I steal my tenants food stamps from them every day. What is the problem with that? It is all obama's fault. My middle name is Robin Hood.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I'm bragging about it again, Shnizzledick. Today we had a BBQ at the beach and it was ALL paid for with EBT, and I didn't have to pay a dime. You should be glad for me, it's provided for by Obama.
hey, good idea...EBT cards! We'll grab that too next time! What else can we take advantage of....hmmmm!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

EBT = Electronic Banking Transfer. That is, forciblly transferring money I earned into your banking account. You haven't earned shyt. Can you blame me for wanting it back?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
Guru, this week I tried to get ahold of my explosives guy so I could bust up some rocks, and he wasn't answering. I went on the internet and he isn't listed as a supplier anymore. He was the last guy in Hawaii, that I know of that sells the good stuff. So I e-mailed the manufacturer earlier this week and just got a reply. His e-mail says,"He is no longer a distributor and has he moved to Virginia, but you can still order our products directly over the internet." It goes on to say, "Obamanomics was a key factor in his decision." This is from the CEO of the company.
...just saw this...

Yeah, I don't doubt it. My dentist says the same thing. Time to quit and play. No use working when they want to take everything you have for themselves. Just raise their rents, charge more for everything, and mention obama as the reason.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
...you should just hire pau. He has enough toxic gas in his butt to blowup the whole island! lol!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

hey DICK tracy...is your name pau tooooo?
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, good idea...EBT cards! We'll grab that too next time! What else can we take advantage of....hmmmm!
Burning the village to save the village.

To show how ignorant you and the women eating crow are, your beliefs contradict the interest you seek; also know as, trailer park voters.
pay your taxe or else

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Dikk Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>The same one you live on azzhole. I have common sense something a chronic troll and pathological liar like you does not have. I do not go on a pubic forum to brag about my life history and make up stories to bolster my lowlfe defective personality like you do. As far as I am concern anyone that runs out a buys food stamps from drug addicts and then brags about it on a public forum is a azzhole. That is what you are AZHHOLE a AZZHOLE.
Balls is a douche bag and a bullshyter. Read some of his military comments for some fun. Liars forget what they posts so it is so easy to figure out the flunky fckr is a RACIST and a misfit his entire life. This idiot thinks he is on FACEBOOK with how he likes to posts his life history of makingup bullshyt to fit current events. The only ones that believe him is that lowlife Guru,AI,and Lolo the LOSERS. He makes our office coffee hour fun and is the center of most conversations. If he only knew our company has background information on him he would think twice before commenting. The fckr is a joke and YES he is a PATHELOGICAL LIAR.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

pay your taxe or else wrote:
<quoted text>Balls is a douche bag and a bullshyter. Read some of his military comments for some fun.
What "Military comments" that I've made would you like to challenge? I love taking you posers apart.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

pay your taxe or else wrote:
<quoted text>Balls is a douche bag and a bullshyter. Read some of his military comments for some fun. Liars forget what they posts so it is so easy to figure out the flunky fckr is a RACIST and a misfit his entire life. This idiot thinks he is on FACEBOOK with how he likes to posts his life history of makingup bullshyt to fit current events. The only ones that believe him is that lowlife Guru,AI,and Lolo the LOSERS. He makes our office coffee hour fun and is the center of most conversations. If he only knew our company has background information on him he would think twice before commenting. The fckr is a joke and YES he is a PATHELOGICAL LIAR.
which office?...sounds like a good one-lol!

and btw...what is a 'taxe"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,621 - 51,640 of61,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman Says She Knew Obama in High School as a H... 2 hr Trigger 47
Teen suspended for asking Miss America to Prom 6 hr Auntie Slippah 12
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 8 hr Snore 284
Bruno Mars returns amid wild success 10 hr American_Infidel 6
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 12 hr hey stupid 804
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 16 hr Mynahs 13 199
Qantas A388 near Honolulu on Apr 18th 2014, fue... 20 hr Joe Balls Ma 7
•••
•••