Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.
Comments
50,061 - 50,080 of 61,754 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree than Mormonism is a satanic cult at all. I think Mormonism is a misguided adventure, but I don't know that much about it. What I do know is they aren't flying planes into buildings and carrying out a Jihad against my country, like Obama's boys are. Our army is deployed around the world killing them off as we speak, and Obama's "friends" and "associates" are here in the states deriding the United States every day, at every opportunity. He's dome everything but pilot a plane himself. Go ahead and deny history, I don't care.
Treason is the only Constitutionally defined crime.

Art. 3, Sec 3 provides that:

“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.”

15 Saudi’s, 1 Egyptian, 2 United Arab Emrites and 1 Lebanese carried out the horrific massacre known as 9/11.

See the pattern?

After Cheney’s Secret Energy Task Force met, Cheney via Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq - a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. Attacking his father’s and Cheney’s business partners in Saudi Arabia did not happen although clearly they were the aggressor. This diversion of the military from a legitimate goal for their own personal profit constitutes “adhering to their Enemies” and “giving them Aid and Comfort”.

Saying Dick Cheney and everyone in the “Secret” meeting are traitors isn’t polarizing.

It’s accurate.

Since: Nov 08

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
Nate Silver was correct in his forecast in 2008. Good luck debunking it.
Lehrer noted at the beginning that he wanted to highlight differences and choices, etc. Seems like they did that, without even getting into WHAT was discussed -
Obama: polite and deferential.
Romney: impolite and interrupting and answers mired in lies.
Apparently you don't realize that whatever you were watching on the cartoon network was not the debate.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
...anniversary or not, at the end of the debate Michelle wanted to go home with Mitt!
After last night, I think obama might vote for Romney.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

here's what's up:

Iran may suspend Uranium enrichment to let obama take credit in October. Then start up again after the election. Don't believe them.

also...

UH O: 63 MILLION WATCHED

Gas prices in CA hit record highs...

Supply shortages shut pumps... Harry Reid makes up quotes in another attack on Romney...

Lost, bewildered without teleprompter...

NYT:'President Xanax'...

Slips, says he wants to 'make sure that ... everybody's getting a fair share'... Romney won, says -- San Francisco? NYT: Resurfaced Obama Talk Renews Questions on Race...

Video potential worry for campaign... NEW CAMPAIGN TARGET:'WALMART' MOM... Networks, AP cancel exit polls in 19 states...

Fears abound ahead of close Venezuelan elections...

REPORT: Hugo Chavez's Military Loyalty Tested... SUIT: PENTHOUSE CLUB stripper ruptured man's bladder during dance... Denver restaurant that refused to host Romney -- now losing business... Al-Qaeda blamed for Europe-wide forest fires...

Responsible for 4 Attacks on U.S. Embassies in September... REVERSAL: German gov't to legalize circumcision...

FORMER MANSON FOLLOWER SEEKS PAROLE FOR 27TH TIME... Iran police on watch after currency protests... Portugal announces 'enormous' tax rises...

Spain's Tax Revenue Tumbles as Companies Flee Country... Butler 'stole papers Pope wanted destroyed'...

BIDEN:'Yes, We Do' Want to Raise Taxes By a Trillion Dollars... PANIC: Camp O asks media's help going after Romney...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

while obama is begging the MSM to go after Romney...

"RATTLED, O GOES ON ATTACK...
BUCHANAN: Romney: Best debate performance in 52 years..."

Romney is on Hannity tonight!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

your won't believe these headlines...
http://www.wnd.com/
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

GURU PREDICTION #101

..in the next debate, obama will become so frustrated he will run across the stage and pounce on Mitt. He will try and rip our Mitt's perfect hair and weave it into his Brillo pad hair-doo.

Once they yank obama off of Mitt, then will tie him up in Biden's "ya-all" chains for the remainder of the debate while obama foams at the mouth.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

lol!!! look at this picture: Michelle is madder than hell at obama for screwing up the debate. She is eying Mitt hoping he will take her home with him, even though it is the obama's 20th anniversary.
http://www.drudgereport.com/

I told ya so!

lol!
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Did she actually shove her way up onto the stage?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

How can anyone that watched the debate actually think that Obama is qualified to run the country? I don't get it. Are cell-phone giveaways and paid trucked-in welfare-blacks hooting and hollering on the side of the road really impressing people? I can't believe that college students are that stupid, as the media makes them out to be. And does Obama really think that he can have Shabazz scaring people away from voting? He's a skinny little ghetto-monkey that would cry if someone said BOO to him. I WISH he'd come to Hawaii and try to block me, he'd die right there. Man, this country is all fucked up.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

leeward LOLO wrote:
Did she actually shove her way up onto the stage?
....she climbed up over the back of Jim Leherer!

Can you imagine we have this craphead in the WH?? All he does is lie. Romney and Ryan are on Hannity right now.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
lol!!! look at this picture: Michelle is madder than hell at obama for screwing up the debate. She is eying Mitt hoping he will take her home with him, even though it is the obama's 20th anniversary.
http://www.drudgereport.com/
I told ya so!
lol!
...and Mitt is laughing about it all!

lol!

btw....where's the meez? she must be back in her dumpster...lol!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

guess what...:))....here comes the birth certificate again....more people distrust obama than ever before
http://www.wnd.com/

....man, this guy obama is so full of lies and hatred it is amazing. There is no other way to describe what he does...he will do anything to stay in power. Now he is out there calling Mitt a liar...

amazing...!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

"Obama has pure contempt for Romney. He thinks he's above debating Romney... and it showed"

Tucker Carlson
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

OCTOBER SURPRISE COMING...
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/october-surprise-o...

we need to watch this guy...a cornered animal does the same thing....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

I've said it for years, folks, but you liberals poo-pooed me. "Al Queda responsible for intentionally set wildfires." Al Queda is responsible for wildfires set throughout Europe, fighting a "Low-intensity, economic and moral war." Bet it's the same here in the states, but you'll never get Holder or Obama to admit it.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
Five Thirty Eight Electoral Vote Forecast:
President: 319.3
GOP nominee: 218.7
The President is up 3.4% since 9/26.

President: 321.2

GOP nominee: 216.8

The President is up 1.6% since 9/27.

Since: Nov 08

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
President: 321.2
GOP nominee: 216.8
The President is up 1.6% since 9/27.
lmao. Obsama was schooled last night. Your life must suck. If only he had a record to stand on.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not yet. 75% of the country is white. They are going down this time. Some day the knuckle head left will all vote that we all pay them 100% of our salaries because they are "entitled" to it.
If obama gets in again (he won't now for sure), it is a gigantic free for all. We will be like Spain, Portugal, Greece. All of them are going down now.
obama's time in office is up. This has been a massive problem-reaction-solution operation. The setup began under Bill Clinton. Then Bush ran with it, and obama jived his way into office. They LET HIM IN, then blocked all attempts to prosecute him for being an illegal. He did nothing but fake it for 4 years. Now he is going to be dumped for Romney. The money-masters own the game. They ran it. It is way beyond our control, so just go with the flow. He who has the gold makes the rules. Watch the economy take off under Mitt.
Best part is that big-nosed loud mouth Bill Maher the little twerp lost big in Lehman bros and now obama. He gave the creep $1M. Hope he enjoyed the meltdown on TV last night. Can't wait to watch his next show. He will be madder than hell at obama for doing nothing and caving. obama was told to cave, he never even mentioned anything at all. He got owned by Mitt...and he liked it.
obama's cave in is now being called he worst debate in history for a president, worse than Carter. obama is pretty lame, but he is not that lame I don't think. They have so much on him from Arpaio, etc., that they must have told him to tank or get nailed in court on his second term and this was just to save face.
The next most important debate will be Ryan and dumb Joe. If Joe loses, it is over. Ryan will own him too. Joe is dummer than a rock, and I think he has Alzheimers. He is all bluster and is so high on himself he can't think straight.
lol...what a bunch of idiots these guys are. But at least Mitt has brains. We will see how he does as President. I think there is a fair chance that he can re-energize this country again and bring us back from the brink. I give him a solid 90% chance to do just that.
obama is now irrelevant. He is ready to move in to Kailua.
Hopefully you meant Kenya.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
How can anyone that watched the debate actually think that Obama is qualified to run the country? I don't get it. Are cell-phone giveaways and paid trucked-in welfare-blacks hooting and hollering on the side of the road really impressing people? I can't believe that college students are that stupid, as the media makes them out to be. And does Obama really think that he can have Shabazz scaring people away from voting? He's a skinny little ghetto-monkey that would cry if someone said BOO to him. I WISH he'd come to Hawaii and try to block me, he'd die right there. Man, this country is all fucked up.
I think at some point there is going to be violence and "obama phone" women shouting and doing just about anything to get attention and screw up the election. Watch the hundreds of lawsuits and media distraction that is engineered to disrupt. The MSM will run the whole show with the people like this thta you mention.

You are right, they touch people they will get more than they can imagine. Riots will happen in Florida, CA, NV, etc. All this because nobody vetted this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 24 min Banyan Tee LLC 225
North Korean Dance Ensemble 1 hr Ai chases trouser trout 10
Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor 1 hr Ai chases trouser trout 5
Columns along Honolulu's $5.16 billion rail pro... 4 hr American_Infidel 3
Mayor Caldwell backs Gov. Abercrombie in upcomi... 4 hr American_Infidel 6
Yeowww! 6 hr Ven 5
Armed robber hits Wendy's restaurant in Kunia 6 hr topic investigator 25
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 9 hr Guru 1,686
•••