Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#51533 Oct 4, 2012
Guru wrote:
...anniversary or not, at the end of the debate Michelle wanted to go home with Mitt!
After last night, I think obama might vote for Romney.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51534 Oct 4, 2012
here's what's up:

Iran may suspend Uranium enrichment to let obama take credit in October. Then start up again after the election. Don't believe them.

also...

UH O: 63 MILLION WATCHED

Gas prices in CA hit record highs...

Supply shortages shut pumps... Harry Reid makes up quotes in another attack on Romney...

Lost, bewildered without teleprompter...

NYT:'President Xanax'...

Slips, says he wants to 'make sure that ... everybody's getting a fair share'... Romney won, says -- San Francisco? NYT: Resurfaced Obama Talk Renews Questions on Race...

Video potential worry for campaign... NEW CAMPAIGN TARGET:'WALMART' MOM... Networks, AP cancel exit polls in 19 states...

Fears abound ahead of close Venezuelan elections...

REPORT: Hugo Chavez's Military Loyalty Tested... SUIT: PENTHOUSE CLUB stripper ruptured man's bladder during dance... Denver restaurant that refused to host Romney -- now losing business... Al-Qaeda blamed for Europe-wide forest fires...

Responsible for 4 Attacks on U.S. Embassies in September... REVERSAL: German gov't to legalize circumcision...

FORMER MANSON FOLLOWER SEEKS PAROLE FOR 27TH TIME... Iran police on watch after currency protests... Portugal announces 'enormous' tax rises...

Spain's Tax Revenue Tumbles as Companies Flee Country... Butler 'stole papers Pope wanted destroyed'...

BIDEN:'Yes, We Do' Want to Raise Taxes By a Trillion Dollars... PANIC: Camp O asks media's help going after Romney...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51535 Oct 4, 2012
while obama is begging the MSM to go after Romney...

"RATTLED, O GOES ON ATTACK...
BUCHANAN: Romney: Best debate performance in 52 years..."

Romney is on Hannity tonight!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51536 Oct 4, 2012
your won't believe these headlines...
http://www.wnd.com/
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51537 Oct 4, 2012
GURU PREDICTION #101

..in the next debate, obama will become so frustrated he will run across the stage and pounce on Mitt. He will try and rip our Mitt's perfect hair and weave it into his Brillo pad hair-doo.

Once they yank obama off of Mitt, then will tie him up in Biden's "ya-all" chains for the remainder of the debate while obama foams at the mouth.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51538 Oct 4, 2012
lol!!! look at this picture: Michelle is madder than hell at obama for screwing up the debate. She is eying Mitt hoping he will take her home with him, even though it is the obama's 20th anniversary.
http://www.drudgereport.com/

I told ya so!

lol!
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#51539 Oct 4, 2012
Did she actually shove her way up onto the stage?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#51540 Oct 4, 2012
How can anyone that watched the debate actually think that Obama is qualified to run the country? I don't get it. Are cell-phone giveaways and paid trucked-in welfare-blacks hooting and hollering on the side of the road really impressing people? I can't believe that college students are that stupid, as the media makes them out to be. And does Obama really think that he can have Shabazz scaring people away from voting? He's a skinny little ghetto-monkey that would cry if someone said BOO to him. I WISH he'd come to Hawaii and try to block me, he'd die right there. Man, this country is all fucked up.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51541 Oct 4, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
Did she actually shove her way up onto the stage?
....she climbed up over the back of Jim Leherer!

Can you imagine we have this craphead in the WH?? All he does is lie. Romney and Ryan are on Hannity right now.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51542 Oct 4, 2012
Guru wrote:
lol!!! look at this picture: Michelle is madder than hell at obama for screwing up the debate. She is eying Mitt hoping he will take her home with him, even though it is the obama's 20th anniversary.
http://www.drudgereport.com/
I told ya so!
lol!
...and Mitt is laughing about it all!

lol!

btw....where's the meez? she must be back in her dumpster...lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51543 Oct 4, 2012
guess what...:))....here comes the birth certificate again....more people distrust obama than ever before
http://www.wnd.com/

....man, this guy obama is so full of lies and hatred it is amazing. There is no other way to describe what he does...he will do anything to stay in power. Now he is out there calling Mitt a liar...

amazing...!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51544 Oct 4, 2012
"Obama has pure contempt for Romney. He thinks he's above debating Romney... and it showed"

Tucker Carlson
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51545 Oct 4, 2012
OCTOBER SURPRISE COMING...
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/october-surprise-o...

we need to watch this guy...a cornered animal does the same thing....

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#51546 Oct 4, 2012
I've said it for years, folks, but you liberals poo-pooed me. "Al Queda responsible for intentionally set wildfires." Al Queda is responsible for wildfires set throughout Europe, fighting a "Low-intensity, economic and moral war." Bet it's the same here in the states, but you'll never get Holder or Obama to admit it.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#51547 Oct 4, 2012
Pau wrote:
Five Thirty Eight Electoral Vote Forecast:
President: 319.3
GOP nominee: 218.7
The President is up 3.4% since 9/26.

President: 321.2

GOP nominee: 216.8

The President is up 1.6% since 9/27.

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#51548 Oct 4, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
President: 321.2
GOP nominee: 216.8
The President is up 1.6% since 9/27.
lmao. Obsama was schooled last night. Your life must suck. If only he had a record to stand on.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#51549 Oct 4, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not yet. 75% of the country is white. They are going down this time. Some day the knuckle head left will all vote that we all pay them 100% of our salaries because they are "entitled" to it.
If obama gets in again (he won't now for sure), it is a gigantic free for all. We will be like Spain, Portugal, Greece. All of them are going down now.
obama's time in office is up. This has been a massive problem-reaction-solution operation. The setup began under Bill Clinton. Then Bush ran with it, and obama jived his way into office. They LET HIM IN, then blocked all attempts to prosecute him for being an illegal. He did nothing but fake it for 4 years. Now he is going to be dumped for Romney. The money-masters own the game. They ran it. It is way beyond our control, so just go with the flow. He who has the gold makes the rules. Watch the economy take off under Mitt.
Best part is that big-nosed loud mouth Bill Maher the little twerp lost big in Lehman bros and now obama. He gave the creep $1M. Hope he enjoyed the meltdown on TV last night. Can't wait to watch his next show. He will be madder than hell at obama for doing nothing and caving. obama was told to cave, he never even mentioned anything at all. He got owned by Mitt...and he liked it.
obama's cave in is now being called he worst debate in history for a president, worse than Carter. obama is pretty lame, but he is not that lame I don't think. They have so much on him from Arpaio, etc., that they must have told him to tank or get nailed in court on his second term and this was just to save face.
The next most important debate will be Ryan and dumb Joe. If Joe loses, it is over. Ryan will own him too. Joe is dummer than a rock, and I think he has Alzheimers. He is all bluster and is so high on himself he can't think straight.
lol...what a bunch of idiots these guys are. But at least Mitt has brains. We will see how he does as President. I think there is a fair chance that he can re-energize this country again and bring us back from the brink. I give him a solid 90% chance to do just that.
obama is now irrelevant. He is ready to move in to Kailua.
Hopefully you meant Kenya.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51550 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
How can anyone that watched the debate actually think that Obama is qualified to run the country? I don't get it. Are cell-phone giveaways and paid trucked-in welfare-blacks hooting and hollering on the side of the road really impressing people? I can't believe that college students are that stupid, as the media makes them out to be. And does Obama really think that he can have Shabazz scaring people away from voting? He's a skinny little ghetto-monkey that would cry if someone said BOO to him. I WISH he'd come to Hawaii and try to block me, he'd die right there. Man, this country is all fucked up.
I think at some point there is going to be violence and "obama phone" women shouting and doing just about anything to get attention and screw up the election. Watch the hundreds of lawsuits and media distraction that is engineered to disrupt. The MSM will run the whole show with the people like this thta you mention.

You are right, they touch people they will get more than they can imagine. Riots will happen in Florida, CA, NV, etc. All this because nobody vetted this guy.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51551 Oct 4, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you meant Kenya.
nope, I wish. They were talking about it tonight on the radio here lolo. He will double your traffic. Think about it, he can retire there and be safe. Hawaii won't show his documents. He has KBAY to play with, fly his helicopter to Ala Moana, Zippy's, etc.

Did you see wnd tonight? Says Michelle and him were an arranged marriage by Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright Michelle used to live with Jackson...etc. WHO IS this guy???
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#51552 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
I've said it for years, folks, but you liberals poo-pooed me. "Al Queda responsible for intentionally set wildfires." Al Queda is responsible for wildfires set throughout Europe, fighting a "Low-intensity, economic and moral war." Bet it's the same here in the states, but you'll never get Holder or Obama to admit it.
...yeah, I saw that too. They mentioned something like this 20 years ago here, but said it was the illegals. Up in the Ponderosa pine areas they have carved their names into trees, and spray painted graffitti all over the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 32 min District 1 910
This isn't Barry's America anymore 34 min District 1 20
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Joe Balls 2,459
Liberals Hate Free Speech 1 hr District 1 21
News In a consultant, it's location, location ... - ... (Oct '09) 8 hr MAGA Trump 5
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 16 hr Princess Hey 733
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 640

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages