The most boring New Years EVER

The most boring New Years EVER

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#1 Dec 31, 2011
Thanks to the ban NAZI Democrats who arent happy unless they're controlling your lives and stealing your money.

Happy New Year!!

NOT.
DuckBrand

Kihei, HI

#2 Dec 31, 2011
For the bored gerbil perv; perhaps if you stuck a legal firecracker where the sun don't shine.......
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jan 1, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
Thanks to the ban NAZI Democrats who arent happy unless they're controlling your lives and stealing your money.
Happy New Year!!
NOT.
Too Quiet????

Head out to Makaha.

All that is missing here are is sparklers.

Bombs also fireworks by the hundreds.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#4 Jan 1, 2012
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Quiet????
Head out to Makaha.
All that is missing here are is sparklers.
Bombs also fireworks by the hundreds.
Must be horribly lonely to be a pitiful old lady with no family and just a PC to communicate with others hon.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#5 Jan 1, 2012
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Quiet????
Head out to Makaha.
All that is missing here are is sparklers.
Bombs also fireworks by the hundreds.
Actually it turned out to be a blast. Friends, family, food and FIREWORKS.

Ban? what ban??

Heh heh heh

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#6 Jan 1, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Must be horribly lonely to be a pitiful old lady with no family and just a PC to communicate with others hon.
Must be horribly lonely to be a miserable old lady with no family and just a PC to troll others.

Get a life, LOSER.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#7 Jan 1, 2012
DuckBrand wrote:
For the bored gerbil perv; perhaps if you stuck a legal firecracker where the sun don't shine.......
If you unstuck your head from Obama's ass maybe you wouldnt sound so stupid. Oh wait, you were born stupid, stupid.
CuzLuauFeet

Kihei, HI

#8 Jan 1, 2012
Yup, Quantico we have a Willy Coyote *Splat*.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Must be horribly lonely to be a pitiful old lady with no family and just a PC to communicate with others hon.
Maybe 2012 will be better for you hon.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#10 Jan 1, 2012
Thank you to all those who popped 'dat kine' fireworks and gave the regime a symbolic f you and your f-en Nazi ban.

WE SALUTE YOU!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Alice

Mililani, HI

#11 Jan 1, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be horribly lonely to be a miserable old lady with no family and just a PC to troll others.
Get a life, LOSER.
Must be lonely to be a old republican mahu hon.
VanHelsing

Kihei, HI

#12 Jan 1, 2012
Especially when it makes it's own sockpuppets.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#14 Jan 1, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Must be lonely to be a old republican mahu hon.
Hahahaha, this coming from a member of the Democrat mahu party the weird party that fiercely defends mahus and lesbos.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#15 Jan 1, 2012
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe 2012 will be better for you hon.
I have a lifetime ahead for me hon. You are on your last slow trot to the finish line.
Two coins

Kihei, HI

#16 Jan 1, 2012
No hope for the dope.
Harrys my bitch

Lihue, HI

#17 Jan 1, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
Thank you to all those who popped 'dat kine' fireworks and gave the regime a symbolic f you and your f-en Nazi ban.
WE SALUTE YOU!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I had some of the best fireworks out here on the west side. They weren't mine to begin with, they were all left over from last year. The people that bought them were afraid to launch them for fear of gun-shy liberals panties, so they brought them to my place and we had a final 4 hour in-your-face blast. From 3" mortars, down to poppers for the kids. Many neighbors did the same. It turned out well, not too much smoke yet a LOT of noise heralding Obama's good-bye year.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Jan 1, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Must be lonely to be a old republican mahu hon.
What has your lover Obama done to make him the greatest as you put it hon?....stupid words for a 21 year old who hasn't been around long enough to make that kinda claim and barely allowed to drink alcohol....all Obama did is worsen the economy and giving health care to the illegals....worst president ever hon.....
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#19 Jan 1, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>I have a lifetime ahead for me hon. You are on your last slow trot to the finish line.
You have probably never won in your life but will beat most people on this one. Isn't it known street walkers have short lives?
Kekela

Kihei, HI

#21 Jan 1, 2012
Now a tinfoil hat makes the sock puppet costume complete.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#22 Jan 1, 2012
Harrys my bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I had some of the best fireworks out here on the west side. They weren't mine to begin with, they were all left over from last year. The people that bought them were afraid to launch them for fear of gun-shy liberals panties, so they brought them to my place and we had a final 4 hour in-your-face blast. From 3" mortars, down to poppers for the kids. Many neighbors did the same. It turned out well, not too much smoke yet a LOT of noise heralding Obama's good-bye year.
That is such a drag got to be afraid of lighting fireworks on freaking New Years Eve. You cant just enjoy yourself, celebrate the New Year, etc...Nazism is alive and well in this liberal fascist state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 18 min District 1 1,200
Bow DOWN Trump 20 min District 1 11
Hawaii Sucks (Sep '07) 20 min Opinion 1,307
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 45 min District 1 4,901
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 46 min District 1 1,141
TRUMP FAMILY VALUES__Ha Ha Ha __That's A Good One! 2 hr Melanie Trump 22
MORE Violence Under TRUMP Regime 6 hr District 1 29

Honolulu Jobs

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages