Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

son.of.sam is the baddest gang there is in hawaii and everyone knows it...96819 is where its at....ladee crime in da hood....
kendall

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

people r so stupid when it comes to gangs... if ur in a gang ur stupid ur not only puttin ur self in danger but ur puttin ur family in danger an thats stupid if u want money get a damn job an stop playin with gunz
HELL YEA

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

HELL YEA
Guru

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

That is why I always travel with several body guards these days, and have never had a problem.
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Judged:

(BHB:bad hawaiian bloods) Pinoy, 808, flipside,(BBI :bad boy ilokano,(BBB :bad boy basayan?)(DSB: datestreet boys),(APL:asian pride locos),(ABT:all brothers together),(BB:basayan boys),
(SOS: sons of samoa),(MWH: mayor wrights..bloods),(KPT: kuhio park..crips),(WG: wintergardens),(AC:asian crip),(VB: viet boyz),(PVB: palolo valley bloods),(AR: asian real),(TRG: tiny rascals),(AB: asian boys),(KP: korean pride),(18 street),(cbk:cold blooded killa),(TCG: tongan crip gang),
most gangs i can remember... try tell me now there was no gangs in hawaii... Most are inactive due to age...we all grow up sometime... many was turf/rep war... now its all respect... some are still heavy in the game... but these gangs no longer exist in hawaii from my point of view... most still rep where they are from tho... you try to compare gangs in the mainland with hawaii... you cant. nobody here will pull gun without being scared to get caught.. where will you run to? not like the mainland you can split. i've been shot at before with a shot gun...in kalihi lol... you just aint around when shit goes down... some people are just not afraid to pull a strap out and buck.. so dont get it twisted... gangs are everywhere... GANGS ARE NOT WORTH IT DONT JOIN AND STEER YOUR KIDS AND FAMILY AWAY! hawaii's becoming a dangerous place these days..
Kalihi Rep

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

The more active gang in Hawaii are the prison gang. Prison gang is divided by race, some mix.
Some of this prison gang has association with mainland organize crime. I can't and won't name this gang and their link, but they exist.

Further more, Gang in Hawaii is all about fist fight, with a few exception.
During my time, rumble was all hands and few stick here and there, but it was not us who held and used them. Most hawaii gang are not afraid to fight it out, because you want to beat the crap out of them so they will respect you the next time. I have more respect for person who fought and loss, then those who stab and win.
Hawaiian Keeper

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

I don't know what fairy tale land you all live in, but there is a big gang problem in Hawaii. There are mainland gangs as well as island gangs present on the islands. The biggest one known is the USO Family. La Familia, Bad Boys, MOB, OG's, they play off of other known mainland gangs, but they ARE gangs. They emmulate what they see on the mainland and end up getting caught and landing in my prison. A lot of them are drug related because that is how they make their money. So for those of you that think there is not a gang problem in Hawaii, open your eyes before they get blindsided with gang violence.
module c

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Uso Family is no longer head and shoulders over the prison gang scene at Halawa prison, La Familia has gained some ground. Also I heard the Samoans are trying to form their own ethnic gang inside Halawa. La Familia is not a play off of mainland gangs, It was formed by a former underworld figure from waianae. So know what your're talking about before you print anything.
LOL

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

set you straight wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual i gotta set another idiot straight...
almost all races have gangs you moron...
Whites have KKK, Aryan Nation, etc...
Blacks have Bloods, Crips, etc.
Japanese have the mob...
Italians have THE mob...
And you, you are an IDIOT
You forgot the Sharks and the Jets. They were THE toughest because they could fight and dance at the same time.
bad Newz

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

I think my IQ just dropped 50 points reading this comment.
bad Newz

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

I think my IQ just dropped 50 points reading this comment. Yes the gangs in hawii may be wanna bees now, but they will get worse as time goes on, and they grow in numbers.
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Judged:

Los Zetas will soon be coming here...they already control the meth trade in Ammerica. The wille xecute the phony Samoan and Hawaiian gangs with their big talk, huge stomachs and cowardice.
Guru

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

REAL ESTATE GURU wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice is right. You do NOT have gangs here in Hawaii. Not even close.
You don't have gangs in Hawaii...lucky you.
Guru

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

...and if you ever get them...eat 'em!
da hawaiian sun

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

i remember the KINGSMEN from kalihi.this was in the mid 70's.the CCB'S were good bruddahs,also
from kalihi.i used to roll with HELLSIDE CS.
shit was epic,then.
i've noticed some clowns on here steadily talkin shit.that's what happens when they're NOT about it.
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

Judged:

alice wrote:
Los Zetas will soon be coming here...they already control the meth trade in Ammerica. The wille xecute the phony Samoan and Hawaiian gangs with their big talk, huge stomachs and cowardice.
true..Los Zetas will be slapping Hawaiians around like rag dolls. They are the real thing..not the phony gangs we have now.
big vamp-crestview hawaii

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Judged:

lucky you live hawaii, wait till there is more money to be made and then you will see the real gang action start up,
it will come from halawa prison , they are sending us to the main land , there we meet with our counter parts who have the master plan
this is word up yo, when you see aryan gangs forming in halawa prison you will know its on, every one will scramble to keep up 'cause whitey moves with purpous when he moves at all.(they got the money, conects, ect...)
say what you like bra, its true.
lucky we stay hawaii (for now)
crestview in da house!
HappyxD

Kapolei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

In my High school many people considers themselves crips or bloods they dress in blue or red flannels oh and one time I was just wearing a red shirt for the heck of it then I walked by this group of kids then they yelled "cuh-rip!" at me.
Fuckmayonaise

Kapolei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

Bloodz!!!!! Suh-woop!!
Yeah go ahead kids go join a gang forget yo parents they stoopid
alice

Hanalei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

gangs here are mainly wimps. Where are all the so-called dedicated parents out there? Why do they allow it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Neil About-to-Crumble loses another Debate to D... 4 min Hellooo 3
Jury selected for Deedy's Honolulu retrial 9 min Hellooo 12
go blue fool disappears 4 hr Guru 7
Downtown Honolulu Walmart opens Wednesday 4 hr Joe Balls 5
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 6 hr OBAMACARE BLOWS HOLE 1,524
Schatz vs Hanabusa debate on KITV now 11 hr Kanilehua 19
Pacific Wings wins DOT contract - Business News (Jul '09) 13 hr jkljkhfuf 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Honolulu People Search