Gangs in Hawaii
insider

Hauula, HI

#134 Nov 12, 2008
...gangs are real...some are just boys w/ toys, which are the front man for something bigger...its where the biggies want the attention...biggies want to get out of the business, but the $$ is to good...so they use weak minded youth to push their product...thats know different from what big business in Amer. do hiring "yes" people...the biggies in both business live in the same commmunities...come on it that simple...some are protected...if you have a radio scanner, the code in 10-35 or 10-36, meaning a bust has occurred w/ the uppy in high society, keep the airway clear, do not ask questions...local enforcement don't interfer...its a FBI situation, or the incident goes unreported (AKA; the uppy protecting eachother)
NGB

Honolulu, HI

#136 Dec 18, 2008
First of all.. Whoever tries to say "look at this crime look at that crime it shows our gangs are a problem" can go eat a dick. Hawaii has nothing gang-wise compared to the mainland. All hawaii does is mimic what they hear or see on TV, always have and always will. I've lived in hawaii for 17 years, been to ohio for a few years as well as 10 + different states.

I've had friends in the mob, in gangs, organized crime groups, so on and so forth. The people who claim they're in a gang in hawaii wouldn't last a month in a real state that has real criminal activity. The only problem hawaii has is ignorant people, and a overly corrupt government that does nothing to help their own. Sad, But true. Anyone can claim to have ties to gangs elsewhere, that doesn't mean a thing. If the US wanted to keep out gangs they could do 3 things:

1) Deport the immigrants that cause trouble
2) Send all murderers, child molesters, spouse abusers and gang affiliated people out to afghanistan/iraq and make them earn their right back into the states to be considered a citizen of our once great nation. Let them fight for their life and learn what it's about in a REAL situation rather then picking on the innocent.
3) Simply send our countries hit squad in (army, marines, etc) to deal with a problem that's long over due. Why send our troops out to foreign nations to die for thing's that won't help out their own country? At least we could better the country financially, politically, socially, and make it a place where it's own citizens don't have to fear living.
go live

Laie, HI

#137 Dec 18, 2008
SaMoAn_BabbiiE wrote:
WESTSIDE PIRU NICCAH..
oh shaadup!!
go live

Laie, HI

#138 Dec 18, 2008
NGB wrote:
First of all.. Whoever tries to say "look at this crime look at that crime it shows our gangs are a problem" can go eat a dick. Hawaii has nothing gang-wise compared to the mainland. All hawaii does is mimic what they hear or see on TV, always have and always will. I've lived in hawaii for 17 years, been to ohio for a few years as well as 10 + different states.
I've had friends in the mob, in gangs, organized crime groups, so on and so forth. The people who claim they're in a gang in hawaii wouldn't last a month in a real state that has real criminal activity. The only problem hawaii has is ignorant people, and a overly corrupt government that does nothing to help their own. Sad, But true. Anyone can claim to have ties to gangs elsewhere, that doesn't mean a thing. If the US wanted to keep out gangs they could do 3 things:
1) Deport the immigrants that cause trouble
2) Send all murderers, child molesters, spouse abusers and gang affiliated people out to afghanistan/iraq and make them earn their right back into the states to be considered a citizen of our once great nation. Let them fight for their life and learn what it's about in a REAL situation rather then picking on the innocent.
3) Simply send our countries hit squad in (army, marines, etc) to deal with a problem that's long over due. Why send our troops out to foreign nations to die for thing's that won't help out their own country? At least we could better the country financially, politically, socially, and make it a place where it's own citizens don't have to fear living.
true
Facts

Wailuku, HI

#139 Dec 18, 2008
...the claimer are jokers, its the silence, but violent 1's to be concerned about...the south pacific is a transport spot, it comes and it goes out, some stay so to keep dealers in business, the $$$ are made in the states...I have friends in the mob...and thats how its done....
alice

Honolulu, HI

#140 Dec 18, 2008
NGB is spot-on right
go live

Laie, HI

#141 Dec 18, 2008
Facts wrote:
...the claimer are jokers, its the silence, but violent 1's to be concerned about...the south pacific is a transport spot, it comes and it goes out, some stay so to keep dealers in business, the $$$ are made in the states...I have friends in the mob...and thats how its done....
MOB in Hawaii
alice

Honolulu, HI

#142 Dec 18, 2008
The gangs here are terrified of the mexican and La-based gang bangers moving in. The locals are mainly pretenders trying to be bigger and more important than they are. The La-types are all too real and will soon wipe out the lcoal yokals gangers.
Jessie

United States

#143 Dec 18, 2008
To all the gangs

ALICE LOVES THOSE TRAINS
NGB

Honolulu, HI

#144 Dec 18, 2008
To all those poser gangs out here in hawaii, Jessie loves your little peckers.
Elu

Honolulu, HI

#145 Jan 11, 2009
Dawg I only know one gang and one gang only TSK(True Samoan Kings)
Elu

Honolulu, HI

#146 Jan 11, 2009
Alice, Mexicans are not the only damn race on this planet.
shauna obed

United States

#147 Jan 31, 2009
I'm easy and will sleep with anyone!!!
chicano

San Diego, CA

#148 Feb 8, 2009
you are very ingnorent if you think mexicans and phillipinos want to start gangs check your history on gangs dumbass most gangs were started to protect them and thier own dont forget blacks and whites have gangs to every ethnicity u dumb fuck and most of it comes from very poor areas
LIL TREY

Ann Arbor, MI

#149 Feb 17, 2009
crips is a blacc gang!! not tongan!!
unknown

Honolulu, HI

#150 Feb 18, 2009
old thread..i was just trying to wikipedia gangs in hawaii, but took me here. friend of mine was just saying gangs are listed in wikipedia.

Hawaii does have gang activity. We are in the middle of the pacific ocean. International and mainland trafficking...
These young punk kids in high school start their little gangs. When they grow up they get exposed to organized crime. because they spend so much time with there gang buddies thats all they learn.
Its really stupid of you to think that there is no gangs in hawaii.
While i was growing up i ran into 2 different mexican gangs from cali. they both brought there gangs (street name) here and claimed a regular street here on oahu. I was 16 the dude must've been 28 trying to recruit me. i figured out that they want to come here and take control of the islands. dont have to worry tho cuz im 25 now and it hasnt happened.
There is gangs..you just havent been exposed to them yet.
Mike

Honolulu, HI

#151 Feb 27, 2009
Yeah not as many gangs as in the mainland. However I've lived in NY and LA and let me tell you (and I lived in Queens) the people on this island are some of the most violent i have ever seen. You know the type and the towns that i refer too. Did anyone go to school in these places? It kind of reminds me of some backward South American chanty towns. Or neandertal grunting beat with a stick mentality. No wonder there and many gangs. Forming a gang takes a certain amount of intelligence.
Mike

Honolulu, HI

#152 Feb 27, 2009
Yeah not as many gangs as in the mainland. However I've lived in NY and LA and let me tell you (and I lived in Queens) the people on this island are some of the most violent i have ever seen. You know the type and the towns that i refer too. Did anyone go to school in these places? It kind of reminds me of some backward South American chanty towns. Or neandertal grunting beat with a stick mentality. No wonder there arn't many gangs. Forming a gang takes a certain amount of intelligence.
god

Mililani, HI

#153 Mar 4, 2009
wow you guys are all a bunch of fools... hawaii "gangs" aint nothin but a bunch of ill-educated poser flips trying to copy what they see in the media
PINOY REAL-LOS ANGELES

Kihei, HI

#155 Mar 4, 2009
WAIPAHU GANGZ ARE DA REALEST.....YTK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commenting on "Protesting Blacks" is Off Limits... 18 min Joe Balls 279
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 24 min Joe Balls 141
I predict the old sucker Guru will show up today. 1 hr Guru 2
Ewa Beach Nut Case 1 hr Guru 5
SO many STALKERS , IMPOSTERS and FOLLOWERS, SO ... (Oct '15) 1 hr Guru 34
Southern Racist Leads Abuse on Disabled Teen__A... 4 hr Joe Balls 2
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 3,063
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages