Gangs in Hawaii
Zod

Portland, OR

#768 May 28, 2014
Miguel Alberto Garcia wrote:
all yu guys need to think before yu speak aiight i banged in hawaii,, i seen the worst things you could've ever thought of in hawaii.. from ice heads killin people to gang wars in public parks while children are there.. sure they dont carry guns like us in tha mainland but hawaiians are a proud race n if they seen anyone of you n knew what your sayinn they would beat you to death! or probably worse..
True...let these fxckers talk shit and call us cowards while they're here being hypocrites but yah gangs here is not as bad in the mainland but there's still some fxcked up shxt that happens here also...this isn't paradise people
Zod

Portland, OR

#769 May 28, 2014
Hawaiian from haula wrote:
<quoted text>
Its so sad that us hawaiians are losing "The Sprit Of Aloha" That is what it is to be Hawaiian, now day all we like do is blame the haules take your own reponsabilty what what we did. we were disobient to the one and only GOD so repent for your sins and get the fuck over your pride all you lost souls GOD bless you all
Truth be told im micronesian and hawaiian...and hawaiians is the most racist motherfxckers i had ever met ,blame micros for spitting all over the place and trashing shit..come on now like no fxcking hawaiians ever did that before or any other race,talking all that shit about how they like their land back but put no effort into books or schooling or in any political way,but rather go back to just talking about it,i can't explain the amount of time hawaiians talk shit about micros or any other race that aint poly right in my face cause they don't know what i am...and thats part of the reason why this race never grows......and yah ALOHA don't fucking exist anymore.
Zod

Portland, OR

#770 May 28, 2014
Island of Maui wrote:
Crazy young thugs ! CYT run Maui ! Outlaw till I die !
Haha...is that so...i live maui my whole life,didn't hear about this 'Gang' until i read your post.
MADMAN_EBB

Honolulu, HI

#771 Jul 12, 2014
Los zetas will get lost in paradise!!!! In Hawaii were smart about killing because Hawaii is so small and under the microscope because tourism is our meal ticket. That's why a lot of killings arent murder cases but missing person cases,no body no case. On top of being skilled fighters,I can,name at least 5 guys off the top of my head who will pick u off from 300 yards away!!! Not shooting a whole clip and hitting u once or twice,when it counts,we Will murk all of you n then u dissapear. Dats da best kept secret in Hawaii. No one would come n spend their money here if they knew that. Gangs now days are not so much about sets but more about hoods n towns. I went through da hangars stage but had to adjust when set trippin died down. I rep EWABEACHBOYS 76SOUTH TIL DEATH N BEYOND but will always be BLOOD!DAMU!PIRU!suwooop! At the end of the day It's HOOD BEFORE PERSONAL BELIEFS,,FAMILY FIRST,MONEY OVER BITCHES,DEAD RATS TELL NO LIES.
LOVE.HONOR.RESPECT.
oahu

United States

#772 Jul 12, 2014
MADMAN_EBB wrote:
Los zetas will get lost in paradise!!!! In Hawaii were smart about killing because Hawaii is so small and under the microscope because tourism is our meal ticket. That's why a lot of killings arent murder cases but missing person cases,no body no case. On top of being skilled fighters,I can,name at least 5 guys off the top of my head who will pick u off from 300 yards away!!! Not shooting a whole clip and hitting u once or twice,when it counts,we Will murk all of you n then u dissapear. Dats da best kept secret in Hawaii. No one would come n spend their money here if they knew that. Gangs now days are not so much about sets but more about hoods n towns. I went through da hangars stage but had to adjust when set trippin died down. I rep EWABEACHBOYS 76SOUTH TIL DEATH N BEYOND but will always be BLOOD!DAMU!PIRU!suwooop! At the end of the day It's HOOD BEFORE PERSONAL BELIEFS,,FAMILY FIRST,MONEY OVER BITCHES,DEAD RATS TELL NO LIES.
LOVE.HONOR.RESPECT.
Doesn't matter where you live. I'm from ky and I'm not just saying this because I live here I come to Hawaii every yr and lived there from82-85.in the hills here they bury people and its one cold case after another. They even kill cops. There is one ky state trooper this case has been cold for 20 yrs.and here in the last yr they killed a sheriffs deputy and its cold as hell.they put debrie in the rd knowing he would stop to clear it and blew him away.majes no difference where your at there is killers everywhere.
What Gangsters

Honolulu, HI

#773 Jul 12, 2014
MADMAN_EBB wrote:
I rep EWABEACHBOYS 76SOUTH TIL DEATH N BEYOND but will always be BLOOD!DAMU!PIRU!suwooop!.
EBB ? They are a joke, have been since at least the eighties. Name ONE killing they are responsible for. Breaking into cars and petty thefts, maybe a beer run at 7-11 are more their style.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#774 Jul 14, 2014
What Gangsters wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ONE killing they are responsible for.
Does choking chickens count?
Gansta wannabes

Honolulu, HI

#775 Jul 14, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Does choking chickens count?
I guess so, one of them poisoned a guy's two Rottweillers and broke into his house a couple days later. Got caught though. A bunch of them tried to strongarm rob the Ewa Beach 7-11 and got chased out of the store by a woman with a mop.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#776 Jul 14, 2014
Gansta wannabes wrote:
<quoted text> I guess so, one of them poisoned a guy's two Rottweillers and broke into his house a couple days later. Got caught though. A bunch of them tried to strongarm rob the Ewa Beach 7-11 and got chased out of the store by a woman with a mop.
So many of us in Kona own guns,'"real" gangs don't have a chance to establish themselves significantly. They know people here don't mess around.
Sure there are ponk groups of friends, but most of them get reigned in by Ma, Pops, Aunty and Uncle giving likkens if they go too far.
Besides, the Kupuna know how to regulate when outsiders come and make trouble. Got plenty coffee land for that.
Bottom line here: Guns make for polite society.
Hoe balls

Honolulu, HI

#777 Jul 14, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Does choking chickens count?
This clown tried to choke my chicken so often that i had to padlock my board shorts. Watchem dem loco bois.
What gangstas

Honolulu, HI

#778 Jul 14, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So many of us in Kona own guns,'"real" gangs don't have a chance to establish themselves significantly. They know people here don't mess around.
Sure there are ponk groups of friends, but most of them get reigned in by Ma, Pops, Aunty and Uncle giving likkens if they go too far.
Besides, the Kupuna know how to regulate when outsiders come and make trouble. Got plenty coffee land for that.
Bottom line here: Guns make for polite society.

Lava Tubes = Gangbanger Disposal Facilities
PXYGEEZ

Mililani, HI

#779 Jul 31, 2014
Fxcc All You Slobxz ! KPXTSOSCUZZ
District 1

Kihei, HI

#780 Jul 31, 2014
What gangstas wrote:
<quoted text>
Lava Tubes = Gangbanger Disposal Facilities
So many bangahz, so much coffee land.
A 45 and a shovel is all it takes.
I doubt any of them is missed.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#781 Jul 31, 2014
PXYGEEZ wrote:
Fxcc All You Slobxz ! KPXTSOSCUZZ
Dirty South, cuz.
Try 'um. You buy 'um.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#782 Jul 31, 2014
Hoe balls wrote:
<quoted text>
This clown tried to choke my chicken so often that i had to padlock my board shorts. Watchem dem loco bois.
You testify that?
Interesting.
CC FTC

Anonymous Proxy

#783 Jul 31, 2014
Pua ting; three square a day?
Kona Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#784 Aug 1, 2014
Hoe balls wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have pulled your turkey.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#785 Aug 1, 2014
Anyone else having a hard time finding the topix forums today? They've reportedly been shut down for "security reasons," or some sort of drug bust. They are selling their servers off on E Bay.but I don't know if that's related or what. I accidentally got on through a back door just now by accident and don't even know how it worked.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#786 Aug 1, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
Anyone else having a hard time finding the topix forums today? They've reportedly been shut down for "security reasons," or some sort of drug bust. They are selling their servers off on E Bay.but I don't know if that's related or what. I accidentally got on through a back door just now by accident and don't even know how it worked.
Very true! Now i own you b!tch!!
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#788 Aug 1, 2014
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>Very true! Now i own you b!tch!!
The mainland boards are complaining too. So how do you own me, or anything else? I asked a simple question, so just give me an answer, for once, then go back to being an asshole. Can you just go straight to the site like always? Did you do something sneaky again and get the boards shut down on purpose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 2 hr District 1 700
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 3 hr Joe Balls 793
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) 5 hr Georgina 45
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 3,325
Bwa ha ha ha 12 hr TT Eighthundred 9
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 17 hr District 1 82
Register On Topix OR You Will Go Batty Screamin... (Sep '15) Tue District 1 74

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance