Since: May 11

Location hidden

#586 May 28, 2012
dobbs wrote:
I friend of mine was murdered by a Crip while sleeping in his house in Manoa in 1987.
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/200...
More recently the cops contacted some guys with MS-13 ties here.
The recent murder/kidnapping of Ben Grajeda on Kaneohe Bay Dr. was drug/gang related. The trial is coming up next month.
http://starbulletin.com/2008/01/14/news/story...
Yeah, they're here, just keeping a low profile, working their contacts and starting up their distribution networks.
Was that officer RONK?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#587 May 28, 2012
Sorry for the above post. I didn't read the attached articles first
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#588 May 29, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Sorry for the above post. I didn't read the attached articles first
Finally admitting what we all have known for soooo longgggg.
Da Reaper

Honolulu, HI

#589 May 29, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Was that officer RONK?
Off Ronk was shot with his own gun by Clyde PINERO while he was serving a TRO in Waianae. Ronk was one of Honolulu's Finest remember he belong to the same guys in blue, who risk their lives for that you trash numerously in your post.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#590 May 29, 2012
ukininam wrote:
eh hapahawaiiankid, you talking crap about filipinos saying "dog eating language"? lol, your a funny guy , you just jealous that this whole island is full of filipinos instead of hawaiians. LOL. hahahahha.
You immigrants need to be deported and go back to Manilla or something. Almost as bad as Micros.
Up yours

Aiea, HI

#591 May 29, 2012
Hawaiians are an ignorant stupid people. This was not the case when they were sailing the oceans. Now they are a bunch of criminals on welfare. They should burn them for electrical power. At least they would then be something of value.
Adolf Hitler

Aiea, HI

#592 May 29, 2012
Up yours wrote:
Hawaiians are an ignorant stupid people. This was not the case when they were sailing the oceans. Now they are a bunch of criminals on welfare. They should burn them for electrical power. At least they would then be something of value.
You learn well my friend.
john

Hutchinson, KS

#593 May 30, 2012
Up yours wrote:
Exactly correct
supa sck of idiots

Honolulu, HI

#595 Jun 7, 2012
module c wrote:
Uso Family is no longer head and shoulders over the prison gang scene at Halawa prison, La Familia has gained some ground. Also I heard the Samoans are trying to form their own ethnic gang inside Halawa. La Familia is not a play off of mainland gangs, It was formed by a former underworld figure from waianae. So know what your're talking about before you print anything.
Well all in all. i think your all fucking stupid or selfish. first of all someone commites a crime, we may not justified the courts actions for the pushishnment but were sentenced to a life of pain, why take it out on your brothers that have to sever time with you take it out on the judiciary system, the high nose absusive people that want you to rot, in hell, for the rest of your life so they can pay there bills, life for exmaple the judge, poscurter public defender and or paid of attorney , that laughts in the chanbers, well they decide if they got paid enough after pro longing your court date.. take your pain outon the court system,that we sit in while they have lunch and giggle because were waiting, we live in hawaii throw them in the lava flow, take your pain out on acos that sit there and abuse there job, abuse there powers because they have rank.. and because they cann
if hawaii would stop bringing in so much foreign and mainland people we could make a living here and the crime would be down...
supa sck of idiots

Honolulu, HI

#596 Jun 7, 2012
Up yours wrote:
Im not even hawaiian, but you sound like a stuck up haole ar someone whom had to transfer to hawaii to be with hawaiian to fell loved, your as inorgant as your quote, i would have and did miss spell words here find it, te problem is that your daddy left you with money that he stole, should i say that he concured??
or would i stste that hes a theif?? and should go to prison forever??
still misspelling hope daddy paid for the language.. bitch,,,, and turn off our electricity, it cost to much, and anyways we love bbq
ChaCha

Honolulu, HI

#597 Jun 16, 2012
Funny because you folks notice how many illegal immigrants are in Hawaii, notice the branding some of them have, now think who's really responsible for promoting these b.s. gangs. I agree gangs here in Hawaii are baby compared to mainland gangs but still a gang is a gang. You know what I don't get is you're on an island in the middle of the ocean, how many time do you think you can run in a circle before things catch up to you whether good/ bad....just saying.
Bully

Honolulu, HI

#598 Jun 16, 2012
bebe gurl kilikina wrote:
i mean diz aint comptan nor L.A but we get gangs n i luv my pepz who repin hawaii includin r gang boiz n gurlz but 2 b straight up y yooh wryin bout dwn hea dea aint doin da rules...commiting a crime,killin sum1,tattooz,beef 2 b accepted mayb.we aint no losaz we just aint dat bored enough to try b sumtin wea not.no quarter burns nutin so yeah we get da drugs n shit by y yooh wryin ur pep aint dyin?
Hooked on Phonics hep mi too speel too! Hate to point this out, but if you "Rep Da Gangs" like bebe-squirrel you will suck at basic elementry school english and spelling too.
Note## Dont get tats or guns children read books and learn to use spell check instead!
Big Mac Mahu

Ewa Beach, HI

#599 Jun 16, 2012
Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Hooked on Phonics hep mi too speel too! Hate to point this out, but if you "Rep Da Gangs" like bebe-squirrel you will suck at basic elementry school english and spelling too.
Note## Dont get tats or guns children read books and learn to use spell check instead!
It's BUFFY not bulay.
Happy Meal

Honolulu, HI

#600 Jun 16, 2012
*Burp*.
giovanni

Rock Hill, SC

#601 Jul 29, 2012
hawaiian wrote:
<quoted text>
the real gang members used their hands, bats, bottles, bricks etc. no guns. thats the original way for gangs to rumble, and thats how they should rumble now, guns take out the fun and excitement of fighting
otherway round i played rugby u 300 pounders, just big fat slobs no heart, i checked u weight board for u best football team ever i am stronger than all by 50 pounds reps same age me 20 them 22.
hawaiins are the most sorriest excuse of men in world, if true they were taken over means the only race of cowards only men when taken over never faught back cowards cowards cowards,im 1/2 scotish watch braveheart. my saying is shut up we all have im 1/2 scoiths but every race has irish english germans russians everyone gone through medeveil times except swedish and hawains.
ive played rugby europe and yank land besides us marines worst rugby men ever met, i was taught by england wales
SUNSHINE FROM EWA

Dutch Harbor, AK

#602 Aug 24, 2012
Growing up in Ewa,about 13 years ago.I seen all types of gangs,kgb,bbi,pinoy,sos,hb,btk .sos, etc.Not worth it my brother was one of them,he got into some trouble with his crew,to make it short he went to jail for murder,his so called gang did nothing,now look the ex-gang member's not around,they live free,while my brother is in jail,so think about being in a gang,i have'nt been home for 12 years,because of this,wish i could of help my brother ,been there for him....gang banging aint going to get you any where....Sunshine
Ethics

United States

#603 Aug 27, 2012
#64th wants to know if Habilitat was ever sued...?
@Habilitat for extending stays? Like Mark Ciavarella Pa. Juvenile Court Judge, Convicted in Alleged 'Kids for Cash'
Ethics

United States

#604 Aug 27, 2012
All the way back to the 1970's... To date.
Solo papolo

Honolulu, HI

#605 Sep 5, 2012
Gangs faded out in Hawaii in the late 90'z..I've been here my whole life.Don't underestimate the island though ,pple do disappear.You mainland racist punks can stay there,this land is for righteous peeps.
no worry

Las Vegas, NV

#606 Sep 11, 2012
skyz wrote:
Back in the day I created a name for myself I was the godfather of Asian Pride Loco I always put in work!I was all about challenge always trying to better my street fighting skills!I now look back and laugh when I think about all the betrayals and sublime I've been through its hard now in the real world .I wasted my young years in the gang ,shouldve studied and went to school!A year ago some teens called me out at the mall and said they were APL I just laughed and walked away! Life better to live then die!
I know who you are you faka!! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawaii Eruptions and Lava Flows 18 hr Joe Balls 2
june jones 18 hr Sharon Ufukmi 7
I AM GO Blue FOOL! 21 hr Joe Balls 8
170-010 Exam Training - Questions and Answers 22 hr passokay123 1
SG0-001 Exam Actual Questions and Answers 22 hr passokay123 1
SK0-003 Exam Braindumps related information 22 hr passokay123 1
kimberly baby.... Sun Joe Balls 4
•••
•••
•••