Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>On those 10,000 rentals I just picked up a few hotels. Yes it is great playing monopoly by myself.
That's what my alter ego does. I play with myself. I visit forums far away located in beautiful areas and pretend. I take my dead cat out of the freezer and pretend it's obama. I stay up late by myself and talk to other weirdos hoping one will make me there booty call.
When I get really lonely I blow up the blow up Ken doll then i 555jump on it and get that orgasm rush.
WOW I LOVE MY LIFE!
Guru

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what my alter ego does. I play with myself. I visit forums far away located in beautiful areas and pretend. I take my dead cat out of the freezer and pretend it's obama. I stay up late by myself and talk to other weirdos hoping one will make me there booty call.
When I get really lonely I blow up the blow up Ken doll then i 555jump on it and get that orgasm rush.
WOW I LOVE MY LIFE!
I really do. Me, myself and I plus a monopoly game is all I need to play rich landlord. I am a very rich bastid! Hahahahahahaha yes I am please believe me. Pretty puleeeeeze.
JRB

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Without a doubt Joe Balls is dummer than me. All his food stamp chest pumping can be heard here on the west coast.
Guru

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

I enjoy using my body as an amusement park - especially when I am in my bed, staring at the pictures of Barack plastered on my ceiling with a tub of petroleum jelly.
Candice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW I LOVE MY LIFE!
Guru you forgot to use the other PC. You know the one you use to pretend your are JRB. Silly boy now we know for sure what a sneaky LA freak you are.
LA gays

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW I LOVE MY LIFE!
So you blow your BLACK Ken doll up, drag him in your closet, coat your little Henry with Vaseline and a plunge him in his butt. Yup your a LA gay.
JRB

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

I'M GAY AND PROUD OF IT.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING AMERICAN_INFIDEL. I WANT TO BE YOUR FIRST.xoxo
Cranberry sauce

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

DA Turkey. Burp.
JRB

Leander, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

JRB wrote:
I'M GAY AND PROUD OF IT.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING AMERICAN_INFIDEL. I WANT TO BE YOUR FIRST.xoxo
I'm sure you are, or just in need of of more samples to finish your experimenting. I don't want to sound negative, but if you haven't found your pucci yet, it's doubtful you can get in touch with your feminine side.
Mona Lisa

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are, or just in need of of more samples to finish your experimenting. I don't want to sound negative, but if you haven't found your pucci yet, it's doubtful you can get in touch with your feminine side.
Almost impossible to posts 2 comments at once huh LA moron? When we see a USA comment and no LA Guru comment we know who it is. The LA moron dumb azz GURU. Make sure Balls send you a free Obama phone. Hahahahaha remember JB's friend makes $10,000 for giving out just 1 stolen cell for free. You 2 dumb azzes actually believe each other lies.
Hoar Moan

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Guru squealed like a pig.
Puss__N__Boots

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

From way over here i can smell the stink form Ball' yard. Without a doubt Balls is the more stupid of the two. That guru freak is just full of himself.
A Whiner Wrangler

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

For the most part guru is very stupid. As for Joe Balls he could learn but always refuses to.
JRB

Leander, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Mona Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Almost impossible to posts 2 comments at once huh LA moron? When we see a USA comment and no LA Guru comment we know who it is. The LA moron dumb azz GURU. Make sure Balls send you a free Obama phone. Hahahahaha remember JB's friend makes $10,000 for giving out just 1 stolen cell for free. You 2 dumb azzes actually believe each other lies.
Wrong again francine...the rat-lipped chronic snitch.
alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

aloha all!
happy hannukah, merry chritsmas abd blessed kwanzaa!
Too bad sickie

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Splat.
bobo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

They are both equally stupid and there is nobody that runs a close second.
This song it dedicated to them both

CAUSE MOSTLY THEY MADE LOVE FROM HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY.

http://www.lyrics.com/donald-and-lydia-lyrics...

Just change the songs title to Guru and Balls and sing along.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

A Hawaii liberal calling someone stupid is like Rosie O'Donnell calling someone a lesbo or Bill Clinton calling someone a manwhore.

Hawaii liberals are the stupidest,weirdest people on the planet.
AI has no logic

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
A Hawaii liberal calling someone stupid is like Rosie O'Donnell calling someone a lesbo or Bill Clinton calling someone a manwhore.
Hawaii liberals are the stupidest,weirdest people on the planet.
Yes Hawaii is a liberal state. The most stupid fckrs are the Republicans (AI,lolo, JB)that live here. They know they will never win shyt politically yet they remain. They contact crybaby fever which makes then whine, pee and moan,, and act like a sizzy fa@@ot that cannot cope with the locals. All they can do is posts how locals are azz kissing Obama sheeples. Cause he wen Punahou, and stay locally born das why dey wen vote for him. So if the majority of Americans voted for Obama does that mean they were all born a dumb local Hawaii resident that moved to the mainland? Wow that sure is a bunch of kama'ainas(locals) that have relocated to different parts of the USA. Mr. AI is a crybaby moron just read his above comment for proof.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

AI has no logic wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Hawaii is a liberal state. The most stupid fckrs are the Republicans (AI,lolo, JB)that live here. They know they will never win shyt politically yet they remain. They contact crybaby fever which makes then whine, pee and moan,, and act like a sizzy fa@@ot that cannot cope with the locals. All they can do is posts how locals are azz kissing Obama sheeples. Cause he wen Punahou, and stay locally born das why dey wen vote for him. So if the majority of Americans voted for Obama does that mean they were all born a dumb local Hawaii resident that moved to the mainland? Wow that sure is a bunch of kama'ainas(locals) that have relocated to different parts of the USA. Mr. AI is a crybaby moron just read his above comment for proof.
Look, stupid...Hawaii had the highest percentage of registerd voters who voted for the dumbass....that's because you have the highest rate of dumbasses who don't know any better.

Get it now, dumb ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
THIS says it all 1 hr Yahoo 1
Woman Says She Knew Obama in High School as a H... 1 hr Joe Balls 11
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 1 hr Guru 785
America Loves FOX News 1 hr Whip It__Whip It Good 22
61% of Americans say Obama is a LIAR 3 hr American_Infidel 1
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 4 hr Auntie Roach Control 196
George W. Bush Rubs Uglies With Condoleezza RIce__ 8 hr Whip It__Whip It Good 1
•••
•••