Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Let me start with this;

Guru brags he is coming to Oahu.
Guru tells Balls that the traffic is to bad to drive to the Leeward Coast.
Why not borrow Trump's helicopter or rent one with your rent increases? You can write it off.
If Guru knows everything like the back of his hand he is probably afraid of the Leeward Coast. The majority of the Hawaiian Realtors still are.

The real reason is La guru needs and uses people like Balls to be the grunt. He needs Balls.
And he needs people to get things down without using a permit.
To find day workers who will do anything for a buck, legal or illegal.

ANd i believe Balls will get the job done. Will it be perfect, probably not. Will it pass an inspection depends on a number of things......
And Balls is slick enough that he knows how to work these big shot mainland investors. He can read them and he will get what he thinks can get away with. If he sees he is losing money on the job he will use more unqualified workers who don't charge as much to find the job.

So today i think Guru is stupider because Balls realizes that Guru would just use him and spit him out.
GO FK YOURSELF

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Not that lame ass La guru wrote:
Let me start with this;
Why not borrow Trump's helicopter or rent one with your rent increases? You can write it off.
If Guru knows everything like the back of his hand he is probably afraid of the Leeward Coast. The majority of the Hawaiian Realtors still are.
The real reason is La guru needs and uses people like Balls to be the grunt. He needs Balls.
ANd i believe Balls will get the job done. Will it be perfect, probably not. Will it pass an inspection depends on a number of things......
And Balls is slick enough that he knows how to work these big shot mainland investors. He can read them and he will get what he thinks can get away with. If he sees he is losing money on the job he will use more unqualified workers who don't charge as much to find the job.
So today i think Guru is stupider because Balls realizes that Guru would just use him and spit him out.
HURRY!
JRB

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Seems like a win-win to me. Make that 201 places at one time.
Not that lame ass La guru

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Not that ass La guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Cook and Allen are as popular as Mantle and Mays anybody could guess them. So i gave you three names of people who have done business, gave seminars and worked the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
You got one right which is still a failing grade
and the one you got right was tied to another one of the three
so that is another mistake.
And how many Rick W's can there be?
Do your homework and start acting like someone who is financially comfortable. All we see is a braggart who keeps typing crap and acting like a crack addicted Obama hating prick.

[Sh!t 4 Brains quoted text]
Just what I figured....my post set you off like a firecracker by a flame. Typical.

Rick W? is a nobody. WHO is that?? Could be anybody. Do you know Sam Z? He only owned more apts that anyone in the US. If you can't name them they are just made up names azzhole. I know all of the players from the old days, did deals with them, yet never heard of your two idiots here that you are afraid to name.

You suckyourcockeverydayinhere you know that you moron? And everybody would kick your assss in a flat minute if they saw you.

By the way...if you are in one of my buildings you will have a really rough time from this point on. Count on it.

Now gofuckyourself.

My 2nd vote goes to La Guru cause he is irrational and a silly vulgar goose.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

I've never worked for a "big shot mainland investor" I'm small time and prefer to stay that way. I only hire out when people come to me through someone I know. If they're jerkoffs I quote them triple, hoping to discourage them, but they always prefer to pay my "special jerkoff rate," of $800 a day, still cheaper than anyone around. I don't buy equipment to hire out anyways, I buy it to work right here, but other people don't want to or can't do things themselves and prefer I do it.
Then there are the stubborn folks that would rather dig a 300' trench with a pick and shovel and take four or five years instead of hiring someone. I've been watching a guy near me do just that and he's got 20' of it done in three years, using his wife and daughter. More power to him, I prefer enjoying my retirement sitting in my chair watching them.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never worked for a "big shot mainland investor" I'm small time and prefer to stay that way. I only hire out when people come to me through someone I know. If they're jerkoffs I quote them triple, hoping to discourage them, but they always prefer to pay my "special jerkoff rate," of $800 a day, still cheaper than anyone around. I don't buy equipment to hire out anyways, I buy it to work right here, but other people don't want to or can't do things themselves and prefer I do it.
Then there are the stubborn folks that would rather dig a 300' trench with a pick and shovel and take four or five years instead of hiring someone. I've been watching a guy near me do just that and he's got 20' of it done in three years, using his wife and daughter. More power to him, I prefer enjoying my retirement sitting in my chair watching them.
ditto that here!
Post of the Year!
your momma

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

for having you

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Let me start with this;
YOURE the stupidest.

Stop wasting bandwidth, troll.
Leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
YOURE the stupidest.
As usual the 23,000 post Ainfidel missed the entire concept.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
YOURE the stupidest.
Hi Infidel, long time no hear from you! My brotha from another motha.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual the 23,000 post Ainfidel missed the entire concept.
How can I miss the concept when I don't care what the fck youre talkin about?

Youre a liberal which means youre scum which means your opinions are garbage and means nothing to me.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Infidel, long time no hear from you! My brotha from another motha.
Just making their tiny little heads explode which is always fun to see!! LOL

Keep up the good work.
Americaninfidels Nanny

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the good work.
They only thing that is exploding is your little weiner after the love Balls showered on you. Sure glad i have a fire hose to wash down you and your cage.

Can you make it to the first to collect your monthly allowance or should i call the rich boy loan shark with the uncontrollable mouth.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Americaninfidels Nanny wrote:
<quoted text>
They only thing that is exploding is your little weiner after the love Balls showered on you. Sure glad i have a fire hose to wash down you and your cage.
Can you make it to the first to collect your monthly allowance or should i call the rich boy loan shark with the uncontrollable mouth.
Blah blah blah.

Now ask me if I care what you think, haole troll boi.

AHAHAHAHA
Leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

You have to have a heart and a brain to care bubba.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Is "stupider" even a word? LOL, what a moron.
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yout comment on the are hawaiian are stupid thread makes you the stupider one today.

Smart people don't ask questions they don't know the answer to.
Dummy awards

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
YOURE the stupidest.
I believe you should be included on the list of who is stupider. Your crybaby personality and complaints about Michelle takes the cake on mahu ignorance. When are you going to get it thru your thick head you do not qualify to be the first lady? With Guru and JBalls they have a bad habit of being pathological LIARS(10,000 rentals Guru, Jballs the food stamps thief and master BS story teller). You 3 remind me of the 3 stooges only they made a lot of money for acting stupid. You guys are naturally that way.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

*****Don't confront the La guru by asking his source or he will threaten to ignore you.
Mahalo for the early birthday gift. That may be the gift that keeps giving.
All one has to do is go back in forum time and see how Sh!t 4 Brains has regressed right in front of our eyes.
He comes across as being richer now than back in 2008. Money changes everything but doesn't fill the soul.

***Plz ignore me La guru.
Better than SNL

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the good work.
You have a distorted mind AI. Reading returned comments from your "exploding little heads" claim makes me laugh like hell. It looks like your the 1 with a exploding head. When are going to learn that your not capable of matching wits with posters that dislike you? I really believe JB's comment about you 2 being brothers from another mother comment. He is about the dumbest idiot chronic troll to grace this forum. You 2 along with Lolo, and Guru love to make fools of yourself daily. Thank you for all the lowlife racist humor you 4 provide.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of347
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
40% DON'T BELIEVE obama was born here 23 min Joe Balls 14
Mayor asks residents to report aerial advertising 24 min popolo 17
obamacare busted! 5 hr Guru CANT STOP LAUGHING 2
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 8 hr Guru CANT STOP LAUGHING 1,655
70-463 Exam questions and answers 16 hr passokay123 1
70-462 Exam Testing Engine 16 hr passokay123 1
70-461 Exam braindumps in PDF for share 16 hr passokay123 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••