Statement from Bishop Larry Silva on ...

Statement from Bishop Larry Silva on pope's retirement

There are 16 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Statement from Bishop Larry Silva on pope's retirement. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Bishop Larry Silva of Honolulu released the statement below on the announcement of the impending resignation of Pope Benedict XVI: "This morning our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, announced his intention to resign the papacy on February 28, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. . Retiring from the papacy is so rare in the history of our Church that such resignations ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#1 Feb 11, 2013
WOW, when the Pope steps down you know they're something reeeeeeally EVIL going on.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 11, 2013
The Pope could fall into a volcano and no-one would care except little old shut-in grammas. The Catholics are almost as bad as the muslims.
Leeward LoLo

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
The Pope could fall into a volcano and no-one would care except little old shut-in grammas. The Catholics are almost as bad as the muslims.

Fck u balls!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck u balls!
Back at ya, Cupcake. I bet you still eat fish on Friday, LOLOL.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
The Pope could fall into a volcano and no-one would care except little old shut-in grammas. The Catholics are almost as bad as the muslims.
Its mainly because of the gay pedophiles pretending to be priests that have infiltrated and corrupted the Church. Gays corrupt everything even the Catholic church for crying out loud!!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 12, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Its mainly because of the gay pedophiles pretending to be priests that have infiltrated and corrupted the Church. Gays corrupt everything even the Catholic church for crying out loud!!
I've always known they are nutz. From confession, to eating fish on Fridays, from having o call them "father". It's all brainwashing and mind control, and them knowing what you're up to.
Da lords keeper

Mililani, HI

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I've always known they are nutz. From confession, to eating fish on Fridays, from having o call them "father". It's all brainwashing and mind control, and them knowing what you're up to.
When that day comes "JUDGEMENT DAY" do not be the 2 faced azzhole that you really are. Its 2, too late for a mtfckr like you anyway. Saint Peter will direct you straight to HELL with your boifriend(infidel) 2 DEVILS. Its coming sooner then you think.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I've always known they are nutz. From confession, to eating fish on Fridays, from having o call them "father". It's all brainwashing and mind control, and them knowing what you're up to.
Yes the Catholic faith is very regimented, very rigid...and strict...

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 12, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Catholic faith is very regimented, very rigid...and strict...
It's the only way they can control people. That's why they send missionaries into third world toilets, to get them under their brainwashing so the people won't think for themselves. All the big religions do it, but the Catholics excel at it. They've done nothing but spread grief around the world.
Leeward LoLo

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Balls is pissed at the Roman Catholic Church because they oppose the homofication of marriage which he yearns for with the idiot American Infidel.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Leeward LoLo wrote:
Balls is pissed at the Roman Catholic Church because they oppose the homofication of marriage which he yearns for with the idiot American Infidel.
The only one that yearns for a homo marriage is you with Obama, you homo/imposter.

Now bend ova Obama wants YOU.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

eeewh!!!!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 12, 2013
LOLOLOLOL, Leave it to a lefty Obama fanatic to bring up homosexuals.
Francine

Mililani, HI

#14 Feb 13, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one that yearns for a homo marriage is you with Obama, you homo/imposter.
Now bend ova Obama wants YOU.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
eeewh!!!!
I wonder how many other(VIRUS) mens balls your hauna mouth has infected. Geez at least brush you teeth if you have any. Ur disgusting.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many other(VIRUS) mens balls your hauna mouth has infected. Geez at least brush you teeth if you have any. Ur disgusting.
Only a sick minded queer tranny [email protected] liberal like you would say something like this.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 13, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a sick minded queer tranny [email protected] liberal like you would say something like this.
LOL, You Got It! They can't think of anything but!
Leeward LoLo

United States

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, You Got It! They can't think of anything but!
Cunning linguist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Obama 58 min WASPaphobe 135
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,581
What happened to Bu La ia? (Jun '08) 8 hr Andy Bumati 31
football sheets? 17 hr no_1_football_fan 1
STD in HI 22 hr Joe Balls 5
Sharie Shima (Apr '08) Sep 22 lee 161
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Sep 20 Vlad da Glad 485

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages