Key Hawaii senator says gay marriage to easily pass

Nov 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: West Hawaii Today

The head of Hawaii's Senate judiciary committee said Saturday he expects an amended bill legalizing gay marriage to pass easily in the Senate next week, with no changes to the measure passed by the House Friday night after two grueling floor sessions and a lengthy public hearing.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2013

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Of course it will pass with only 1 freaking Republican in the Senate. Checks and balances in this state is non-existent and ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY
I wonder why

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
Of course it will pass with only 1 freaking Republican in the Senate. Checks and balances in this state is non-existent and ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY
Geez I wonder why dufuss? You alone have chased away those that want to support the Republican party with your constant crying, and name calling. Crapping on such non political subject like the zoo you have made the Conservatives look like little baby whiners. If you want more Republican voters than STFCKUP you dumb azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••