Voggy skies over Oahu today could ret...

Voggy skies over Oahu today could return next week

There are 7 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Voggy skies over Oahu today could return next week. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

A haze in the air today may be a sign of things to come early next week when Kona winds begin blowing humid and voggy air up from the south.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

“VOTE CRUZ 2016!! - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#1 Apr 6, 2013
There's going to come a point where the islands are going to be declared unsafe to inhabit.

Besides being too expensive to inhabit.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#2 Apr 6, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
There's going to come a point where the islands are going to be declared unsafe to inhabit.
I do just fine working at my pizza place. Maybe you should change occupations? There comes a time when a transvestite like you are to old and ugly to walk the street soliciting men for male on male homo sex. Nobody wants a male granny to play with his balls.
DA Slippah

Mililani, HI

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Too bad roach; Splat.

“VOTE CRUZ 2016!! - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>I do just fine working at my pizza place. Maybe you should change occupations? There comes a time when a transvestite like you are to old and ugly to walk the street soliciting men for male on male homo sex. Nobody wants a male granny to play with his balls.
You lose whenever you resort to lies and juvenile name calling. Just shows Im getting under your thin skin and making your pointy little head explode.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Alice

Mililani, HI

#5 Apr 7, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose whenever you resort to lies and juvenile name calling. Just shows Im getting under your thin skin and making your pointy little head explode.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You Tea Baggers are all two faced idiots. Talk about a juvenile with a limited ability to posts some truthful info all you do is cry,whine and complain. I hate to say this but your a known crybaby.
leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>I do just fine working at my pizza place. Maybe you should change occupations? There comes a time when a transvestite like you are to old and ugly to walk the street soliciting men for male on male homo sex. Nobody wants a male granny to play with his balls.
Sometimes we both put bags on our heads, we then kneel down and compete for attention.
Leeward Lolo

Mesa, AZ

#7 Jul 27, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Many times my drone gets vogged in and i can't peer into peoples windows. Darn obama creating all these vog days. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr District 1 3,071
DISTRICT 1 Finally Admits TO Being A RACE BAITER (Mar '14) 4 hr district 1 shower... 175
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 4 hr district 1 shower... 68
Commenting on "Protesting Blacks" is Off Limits... 10 hr District 1 Nievity 285
LAUGHING Out LOUD At District 1 (Aug '13) 11 hr District 1 Nievity 77
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) 15 hr Barack calls me B... 13
News Remains of 466 moved out from high-rise site - ... (Oct '09) 16 hr Joe Balls 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages