JESUS was MARRIED
God

Honolulu, HI

#1 Apr 11, 2014
No more Sears

Waianae, HI

#2 Apr 11, 2014
So what? If Jesus was married, good for him. It isn't going to change the way people feel about him. Sure , the pope may start a few wars over it, but the Catholic church has always been the biggest war-starter on the planet.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#3 Apr 11, 2014
No more Sears wrote:
So what? If Jesus was married, good for him. It isn't going to change the way people feel about him. Sure , the pope may start a few wars over it, but the Catholic church has always been the biggest war-starter on the planet.
Obama is the biggest war starter you religious moron.
No more Sears

Waianae, HI

#4 Apr 11, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the biggest war starter you religious moron.
I'm not religious at all. But it's known that the Pope and the church stood behind the nazis, hoping the jews would be wiped out, and millions died during the crusades. Obama is just a loyal muslim, doing what he can to help them take over the world, but he will be stopped before he goes much further. He has less than a thousand days to go before he's dumped, and that's if he even makes it without going to prison first.
Wow LauLau

Honolulu, HI

#5 Apr 11, 2014
Unfortunately the name Jesus was one of the most common names at that time, Kind of like Paulie in New York. Unless you have a last name you will neva know.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#6 Apr 11, 2014
Wow LauLau wrote:
Unfortunately the name Jesus was one of the most common names at that time, Kind of like Paulie in New York. Unless you have a last name you will neva know.
My daughter has been running around the house all day chanting Wow Lau Lau lay. Have we met?
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#7 Apr 12, 2014
Wow LauLau wrote:
Nazareth was a small town. Possibly only one carpenter (craftsman, actually) named Jesus.
Then again, Jesus (pronounced Hey, Zeus) might be just as common in Nazareth, TX (pop. 356).
Alice

Waianae, HI

#8 Apr 13, 2014
What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us? Sing it!!!
I think he'd be pissed at what the Catholics do in his name, Buggering little boys and all.
YawN Bird

Honolulu, HI

#9 Apr 13, 2014
Splat.
A proxy

Honolulu, HI

#10 Apr 15, 2014
Alice wrote:
What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us? Sing it!!!
I think he'd be pissed at what the Catholics do in his name, Buggering little boys and all.
Great post from fake Alice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plastic bag ban starts today on Oahu 37 min Karen 10
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR and A... 2 hr American_Infidel 62
News Actor Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on 'Andy Griffith ... (Jan '13) 5 hr District 1 24
News Witness says suspect also shot at him - Hawaii ... (Aug '09) 8 hr hackedandexposed 122
Har har har har (Apr '14) 11 hr Hectate 86
News Ministry leader indicted in sex assault (Jul '08) 13 hr Joe Balls 153
I have to go to have my first MRI at "Invision"... (Mar '11) 13 hr Joe Balls 14
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages