Haunted Places in Hawaii ? http:/...

Haunted Places in Hawaii ?

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

Wow Laulau

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Interested in your stories for my Online Term paperif can.
Wow Laulau

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jun 24, 2012
I found some stuff online
Heres the linkz;

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/hawaii.h...
District 1

Keauhou, HI

#3 Jun 25, 2012
There are mo`o caves in just about every district. Nobody talks about them because there are associated family `aumakua connections, and those beliefs are deeply held; there is shame in talking to non-believers, and no way to prove it. Therefore families are caught between a rock and a hard place, yet they have actually experienced interactions with mo`o, and are too scared to even discuss it.

Everyone who lives in urban Hawai`i is ignorant of what the rest of us know exist. Be careful how you investigate. Be open. Do not judge. And if you see something that is not supposed to be, at least have the common sense to become a respectful believer.
Bully

Honolulu, HI

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Right were the Koolina Overpass stands now had plenty one car fatal accidents. One night about 11 pm I was coming out of Nanakuli just before that area in the 80s I almost drove off the road myself when a ball of fire, bigger than a basketball look like was thrown over my car. I was going about 65 at the time, and it startled me so much I drove off the road by the beach side cliffs. I was really pissed off because to me, at the time t look like a pile of burning twiggs and rubbish and got out my car running towards cliffside in the direction the flaming crap came from, because I wanted crack the idiots who I thought threw this thing, but couldnt find anything no people no fire, I went back to look on farrington and couldnt find no evidence of the fireball. This creeps me out sometimes when I passed there at night to this day.
joe Balls

Kaneohe, HI

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Bully wrote:
Right were the Koolina Overpass stands now had plenty one car fatal accidents. One night about 11 pm I was coming out of Nanakuli just before that area in the 80s I almost drove off the road myself when a ball of fire, bigger than a basketball look like was thrown over my car. I was going about 65 at the time, and it startled me so much I drove off the road by the beach side cliffs. I was really pissed off because to me, at the time t look like a pile of burning twiggs and rubbish and got out my car running towards cliffside in the direction the flaming crap came from, because I wanted crack the idiots who I thought threw this thing, but couldnt find anything no people no fire, I went back to look on farrington and couldnt find no evidence of the fireball. This creeps me out sometimes when I passed there at night to this day.
That ball of fire stole your ability to spell Billy.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Bully wrote:
Right were the Koolina Overpass stands now had plenty one car fatal accidents. One night about 11 pm I was coming out of Nanakuli just before that area in the 80s I almost drove off the road myself when a ball of fire, bigger than a basketball look like was thrown over my car. I was going about 65 at the time, and it startled me so much I drove off the road by the beach side cliffs. I was really pissed off because to me, at the time t look like a pile of burning twiggs and rubbish and got out my car running towards cliffside in the direction the flaming crap came from, because I wanted crack the idiots who I thought threw this thing, but couldnt find anything no people no fire, I went back to look on farrington and couldnt find no evidence of the fireball. This creeps me out sometimes when I passed there at night to this day.
You know about the military airplane that crashed into the mountainside in Lualualei?

In that area at night (upper Hakimo) I have been told that at times screaming and crying is still heard in that area.

Plenty chicken skin stories from security people working in Kolekole area at night.
Bully

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jun 25, 2012
joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
That ball of fire stole your ability to spell Billy.
And I guess your ability to spell VAGINA instead of balls. The only balls you have fatman is the ones a black man puts on your face! want to help some more azzcrack?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guess your ability to spell VAGINA instead of balls. The only balls you have fatman is the ones a black man puts on your face! want to help some more azzcrack?
You love to put your tongue in a man's azz you homo freak sick bastard......now I'll let you get back to doing what you do best dickstain, playing with your boyfriends tools ya fruitcake.....
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jul 10, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You love to put your tongue in a man's azz you homo freak sick bastard......now I'll let you get back to doing what you do best dickstain, playing with your boyfriends tools ya fruitcake.....
Jack and Balls sitting in a tree and

kissing all over each other.

sorry back to topic: Balls says i have cobwebs down there...yikes. I haven't seen it in decades so it must be!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jul 11, 2012
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack and Balls sitting in a tree and
kissing all over each other.
sorry back to topic: Balls says i have cobwebs down there...yikes. I haven't seen it in decades so it must be!
Go suck Bully's little pecker you little azz kissing fa ggots.....
stupid people suck

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Hey jack meoff ! Why don't you go whistling past a prison cemetery?
Bob Kailewa

Providence, UT

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Anybody have a little boy or girl I could snuggle with? Just a milk & cookies thing you understand.
One Nation Under GOD

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Go suck Bully's little pecker you little azz kissing fa ggots.....
Jack your special......needs bahahha You old home Im in your head arent I?
Vagina Face

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2012
Hi this is Jack's mother. Sad to say, but Jack was a hermaphrodite who had his vagina sewn shut when he was a baby. As a result he has used his mouth as a vagina to the amazement and delight of the boys of south Phoenix.
Da Critters

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Wow Laulau wrote:
Interested in your stories for my Online Term paperif can.
Halloween is here. The shills on the other topix post are going as them scandalous selves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump or Hillary 46 min Donkey Kong 4 157
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 10 hr Joe Balls 776
ATTENTION USA Citizens: No More Worrying__The ... Fri Joe Balls 3
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Fri Monk 555
News Trial for mother of 'Peter Boy' Kema postponed Thu Joe Balls 3
A Veteran Commits SUICIDE every 65 MINUTES Thu District 1 9
Waianae Joe Balls Is the lone voice from the We... Thu Joe Balls 24

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages