LA Guru was the Result of Monkey Love
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Homohomo Holoholo

Canyon Country, CA

#42 Mar 7, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>How awfully embarrassing to show your gay jealousy of Michelle Obama. We know you wish to be first lady but get it thru your zizzy mind you cannot be first lady because you born a wimpy gay male.
All you talk about is sex. Is it because you can't get any?

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#43 Mar 7, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>How awfully embarrassing to show your gay jealousy of Michelle Obama. We know you wish to be first lady but get it thru your zizzy mind you cannot be first lady because you born a wimpy gay male.
Who said you could speak?? STFU and go make me a sandwich!
Gurus Monkey Mom

Honolulu, HI

#45 Mar 7, 2014
Guru looks like a monkey. I should know i had sex with one and out popped my little hairy monkey-looking guru.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#46 Mar 7, 2014
Gurus Monkey Mom wrote:
Guru looks like a monkey. I should know i had sex with one and out popped my little hairy monkey-looking guru.
Lame.
Another Dupid Dude

Honolulu, HI

#47 Mar 8, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
Mongo .
AI jealous of women

Mililani, HI

#48 Mar 8, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
See how jealous you get when another mainland homo gets more attention then you? Your a hopeless mtfckr.
Guru farting again

Honolulu, HI

#49 Mar 10, 2014
GURU IS A FARTING

CHUNKY MONKEY.

:)
PERFORM 4 US GURU.
splat

Canyon Country, CA

#50 Mar 10, 2014
splat!
Guru farting again

Honolulu, HI

#51 Mar 10, 2014
splat wrote:
splat!
Sometimes guru isn't tight enough for a fart and he goes splat!!!
JRB

Honolulu, HI

#53 Apr 18, 2014
I will testify that Guru's daddy was a gay monkey who ate his own poop.
Guru

United States

#54 Apr 19, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said you could speak?? STFU and go make me a sandwich!
Hi American Infidel, I am ready to evacuate my colon and I will be happy to make you a feces sandwich.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#56 May 24, 2014
Guru and Black folks wrote:
<quoted text>You have to go to Africa and dig to find out where Guru comes from. Those RUBY RED LIPS are deep purple in his mammas photos. Daddy was a homeless big white hunter who always had a woody for black folks. Notice how Guru is so horni for Obama?
Right on!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#57 May 24, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi American Infidel, I am ready to evacuate my colon and I will be happy to make you a feces sandwich.
Give it to Obama...were used to crap coming out of his mouth.
Gaycine is going crazy

Van Nuys, CA

#58 May 24, 2014
yyeeeehaaaaaa ooooooollllaaalalalalala!!!!

I am gay! I am a loser!! yuckayuckayucka......!

slopslopslospslossppspspspspsp spsooslsp!

mmmmfmhmhmfmfmfmhmhmfmmmfmfmhm hmfffhhh!

that is francine eating it!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!
muffy eater

Van Nuys, CA

#59 May 24, 2014
francine eats me!!!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#60 Dec 23, 2014
Guru was born at some zoos Monkey Island.
That is why all his arguments are fullofshit and all he does is talkshit.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#61 Dec 23, 2014
hey Jack...do me a favor. G0 out tomorrow morning and catch me a couple dozen rattlesnakes will ya? Please go up there by Cave Creek and Carefree (the rattlesnake capitol of the entire world) and look under some of those big tan rocks at the Boulders. I hear they like to hang out on rocky ledges at noon to get the noonday sun...and like to be petted on top of their heads! Just reach over the top of each rock without looking, OK? Don't worry about getting bit by them, since they know you are a big obama fan they will lick you to death like you do him.
Cao!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#62 Dec 24, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text> Right on!
Didn't you say you love to eat crap?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#63 Dec 24, 2014
Guru wrote:
hey Jack...do me a favor. G0 out tomorrow morning and catch me a couple dozen rattlesnakes will ya? Please go up there by Cave Creek and Carefree (the rattlesnake capitol of the entire world) and look under some of those big tan rocks at the Boulders. I hear they like to hang out on rocky ledges at noon to get the noonday sun...and like to be petted on top of their heads! Just reach over the top of each rock without looking, OK? Don't worry about getting bit by them, since they know you are a big obama fan they will lick you to death like you do him.
Cao!
You are the worst name dropper on earth. It sucks living in the New Hispanic State so you talk of places you saw on tv.
Oh yeah, go eat a burger and a brew at McDonalds next to the Spanish Steps and make sure when you go to the little boy's room you don't drip pee on the marble floors you mutt.
John McKinley

Los Angeles, CA

#64 Dec 24, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You are the worst name dropper on earth. It sucks living in the New Hispanic State so you talk of places you saw on tv.
Oh yeah, go eat a burger and a brew at McDonalds next to the Spanish Steps and make sure when you go to the little boy's room you don't drip pee on the marble floors you mutt.
Looks to me like this Guru guy really got under your skin. I think he has you and is torturing you to death. Good for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the city liable? 2 min Joe Balls 12
Love Obama 3 hr BLM 1
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 4 hr Joe Balls 163
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) 7 hr Dawn 70
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Sat Boto Man 269
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Sat Prince Of Darkness 3,461
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... Aug 26 Joe Balls 13

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance