LA Guru was the Result of Monkey Love

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#1 Oct 29, 2013
He told me this while drunk on vino. He drinks out of the bottle like a common street drunk.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#2 Oct 29, 2013
That is why guru has no birth certificate.
JRB loves me

Honolulu, HI

#3 Oct 29, 2013
Davey Jones provided the sperm. Guru tried to steal it for himself.
JRB

Leander, TX

#4 Oct 29, 2013
JRB loves me wrote:
Davey Jones provided the sperm. Guru tried to steal it for himself.
Guess what? The surrogate daddy of the Acne Isles is related to the first slave in America.

http://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2012/10/08/obama...
JrB loves me

Honolulu, HI

#5 Oct 29, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
That is why guru has no birth certificate.
JrB and me like to watch football players tight shorts. Hut one is all JrB needs to hear.
JRB

Leander, TX

#6 Oct 29, 2013
JrB loves me wrote:
<quoted text> JrB and me like to watch football players tight shorts. Hut one is all JrB needs to hear.
You wish phag. I'm into watching your sista play volleyball at the Blaisdell.
JRB

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish phag. I'm into watching your sista play volleyball at the Blaisdell.
Whew! Got a bit flustered there. Ok I'll try again.

I'm into watching your daughters play volleyball in their short shorts at the Stan Sheriff Center.
Big dog

Honolulu, HI

#8 Oct 29, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew! Got a bit flustered there. Ok I'll try again.
I'm into watching your daughters play volleyball in their short shorts at the Stan Sheriff Center.
You mean you are into watching our young men play volleyball. Posting against SSM yet LA has the most queers, pedophiles, and sexusl perverts in the nation.
JRB

Leander, TX

#10 Oct 30, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew! Got a bit flustered there. Ok I'll try again.
I'm into watching your daughters play volleyball in their short shorts at the Stan Sheriff Center.
No donkey, I said sista..leave the kids alone. Besides, get out of the teachers' lounge and get to work on the cafeteria floors.
JRB

Leander, TX

#11 Oct 30, 2013
Big dog wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you are into watching our young men play volleyball. Posting against SSM yet LA has the most queers, pedophiles, and sexusl perverts in the nation.
Only an old bugger would call them "our young men."
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#12 Oct 30, 2013
JrB loves me wrote:
<quoted text> JrB and me like to watch football players tight shorts. Hut one is all JrB needs to hear.
When do you hike da ball? After he removes his fingga from your azz? Right?
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#13 Oct 30, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an old bugger would call them "our young men."
Using the word BUGGA means your a fa@@ot! FA@@OT.
lol

Canyon Country, CA

#14 Nov 1, 2013
you fkingass flaming pha@@ots all need to be exterminated.
Stan da Man

Honolulu, HI

#15 Nov 1, 2013
lol wrote:
you fkingass flaming pha@@ots all need to be exterminated.
LA is known for all kinds of strange queers like you Guru. From superstars to ordinary fairies like you they have it all.
JRB

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Nov 20, 2013
I know for a fact that guru was not a result of monkey love cause I met his mammy. Come to think of it I never did see a picture of my daddy. I mean of his daddy.
Joe Balls licks squids

Honolulu, HI

#17 Nov 20, 2013
Guru does have huge ruby red lips so I think we should ask for a DNA test. We must keep out all snakes and human monkeys.
No way Jose

Honolulu, HI

#18 Nov 20, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish phag. I'm into watching your sista play volleyball at the Blaisdell.
You want to be a wahine is why you like girls volleyball. Guru your a gayfukker.
Guru and Black folks

Honolulu, HI

#19 Nov 20, 2013
Joe Balls licks squids wrote:
Guru does have huge ruby red lips so I think we should ask for a DNA test. We must keep out all snakes and human monkeys.
You have to go to Africa and dig to find out where Guru comes from. Those RUBY RED LIPS are deep purple in his mammas photos. Daddy was a homeless big white hunter who always had a woody for black folks. Notice how Guru is so horni for Obama?
LOL at OUR Three Stooges

Honolulu, HI

#20 Dec 19, 2013
Guru and Black folks wrote:
<quoted text>You have to go to Africa and dig to find out where Guru comes from. Those RUBY RED LIPS are deep purple in his mammas photos. Daddy was a homeless big white hunter who always had a woody for black folks. Notice how Guru is so horni for Obama?
Guru you a defect monkey cause you were born with out Balls. hee hee hee
Alices sista braddas cuzz

Honolulu, HI

#21 Dec 19, 2013
LOL at OUR Three Stooges wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru you a defect monkey cause you were born with out Balls. hee hee hee
That is where Joe BALLS comes in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are the Portuguese so rude? (Jun '10) 7 min Someone 163
West Oahu Catholic church buys 11 acres to buil... 2 hr Bakatari 6
Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) 2 hr stonne45 70
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 3 hr Joe Balls 153
I hate Maui 4 hr Bakatari 42
If you Like Haiku Stairs, Speak Up 7 hr Joe Balls 24
is there lots of pain meds there 18 hr oahu 1
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match

Honolulu Jobs

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Honolulu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Honolulu

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]