Ukulele or ipu for official state ins...

Ukulele or ipu for official state instrument?

There are 4 comments on the KITV-TV story from Feb 14, 2014, titled Ukulele or ipu for official state instrument?. In it, KITV-TV reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KITV-TV.

John

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 14, 2014
Ukulele!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#2 Feb 14, 2014
While weve got iceheads running amok, a massive homeless problem, etc... the mongos in the square building are deciding if the freaking ukulele should be the state instrument.

I kid you not!!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#3 Feb 14, 2014
Its about as dumb when they were debating paper or plastic .....or if they should make the sandbar a state monument.

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for any of these mongos.
Mongo leaders

Mililani, HI

#4 Feb 16, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Its about as dumb when they were debating paper or plastic .....or if they should make the sandbar a state monument.
Don't blame me, I didn't vote for any of these mongos.
Is this how you show your appreciation to our mongo leaders who has been in charge of you today, tomorrow, and everyday for 52 years. Your daily attacks on mongo men, women, and children show us you are so homologically afraid of this race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 2 hr Joe Balls 161
Is the city liable? 5 hr Joe Balls 8
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) 13 hr Boto Man 269
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 21 hr Prince Of Darkness 3,461
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... Fri Joe Balls 13
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) Thu Eli 15
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Aug 23 Snore 4 481

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance