Read How Ronald Reagan Ruined Califor...

Read How Ronald Reagan Ruined California or How He Set the Crazys Free

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

The Truth and Nothing But

Kaneohe, HI

#1 Jun 24, 2012
PBS Frontline on the #s

from the Daily Nugget:
quote:
The Ugly: the closing of mental health hospitals in California and across the United States. Is it any wonder that California seems to have all of the crazy homeless people? State mental hospitals were taken away by Governor Reagan in the seventies, and federal mental health programs were later taken away by President Reagan in the eighties.

When Ronald Reagan was governor of California he systematically began closing down mental hospitals, later as president he would cut aid for federally-funded community mental health programs. It is not a coincidence that the homeless populations in the state of California grew in the seventies and eighties. The people were put out on the street when mental hospitals started to close all over the state.

Seeing an increase in crime, and brutal murders by Herb Mullin, a mental hospital patient, the state legislature passed a law that would stop Reagan from closing even more state-funded mental health hospitals. But Reagan would not be outdone. In 1980, congress proposed new legislation (PL 96-398) called the community mental health systems act (crafted by Ted Kennedy), but the program was killed by newly-elected President Ronald Reagan. This action ended the federal community mental health centers (see timeline on this link) program and its funding.
joe Balls

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Jun 25, 2012
That is what happens when you sleep with chimps. OH BONZO LICK MY BIG EAR AGAIN.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 25, 2012
The Truth and Nothing But wrote:
PBS Frontline on the #s
from the Daily Nugget:
quote:
The Ugly: the closing of mental health hospitals in California and across the United States. Is it any wonder that California seems to have all of the crazy homeless people? State mental hospitals were taken away by Governor Reagan in the seventies, and federal mental health programs were later taken away by President Reagan in the eighties.
When Ronald Reagan was governor of California he systematically began closing down mental hospitals, later as president he would cut aid for federally-funded community mental health programs. It is not a coincidence that the homeless populations in the state of California grew in the seventies and eighties. The people were put out on the street when mental hospitals started to close all over the state.
Seeing an increase in crime, and brutal murders by Herb Mullin, a mental hospital patient, the state legislature passed a law that would stop Reagan from closing even more state-funded mental health hospitals. But Reagan would not be outdone. In 1980, congress proposed new legislation (PL 96-398) called the community mental health systems act (crafted by Ted Kennedy), but the program was killed by newly-elected President Ronald Reagan. This action ended the federal community mental health centers (see timeline on this link) program and its funding.
Washington -- A new report highlighting nearly $1.2 billion in net state cuts to mental health services from fiscal year 2009 to 2011 did not capture the complexities of individual states' spending, but authors said it does provide evidence that most states are reducing mental health care funding.

Think about this for a minute or two.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Nobody cares what happens to the crazies in Cali.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#5 Jun 25, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
Nobody cares what happens to the crazies in Cali.
Why don't you tell your fellow birther Guru that? You stupid birthers are all the same crybaby little marys hon. Remember Hawaii liberals control your life today,tomorrow, and the next day for the rest of your gayboys life. Hahahahahahahahaha yes they do....
Big Mac Mahu

Kaneohe, HI

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell your fellow birther Guru that? You stupid birthers are all the same crybaby little marys hon. Remember Hawaii liberals control your life today,tomorrow, and the next day for the rest of your gayboys life. Hahahahahahahahaha yes they do....
JUST TOOK MY GURU TO THE BEACH AND HELD IT UNDER WATER......... for A very Long Time.
Joe Balls

Mililani, HI

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Guru claims to have many rental/investment properties here in Hawaii so he is entiltled to posts thousands of nonsense untrue nonfactual comments here. Yet those clever liberals use Hawaii's madatory real estate laws to bait him into posting what a fcking liar he is. It is the LAW for absentee landlords to be unrepresented by a real estate agent from Hawaii for these rentals. He was got red handed when he did not know about this law proving he is just another bullshyting BIRTHER.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell your fellow birther Guru that? You stupid birthers are all the same crybaby little marys hon. Remember Hawaii liberals control your life today,tomorrow, and the next day for the rest of your gayboys life. Hahahahahahahahaha yes they do....
Tomorrow does not belong to us.
stupid people suck

United States

#9 Jun 26, 2012
That explains both Guru and American Infidel, both being the result of psychobiological experiments involving the coupling of psychopaths (released from mental institution) with stupid republican sluts (though in Guru's case his mom migrated to the shythole of India, Calcutta, to give birth to him so that he could never become the POTUS).
Alice

Mililani, HI

#10 Jun 26, 2012
stupid people suck wrote:
That explains both Guru and American Infidel, both being the result of psychobiological experiments involving the coupling of psychopaths (released from mental institution) with stupid republican sluts (though in Guru's case his mom migrated to the shythole of India, Calcutta, to give birth to him so that he could never become the POTUS).
Oh my my Guru is the results of a conservative inbreeding experiment between Republicans sluts and their mentally ill daddys. He is truly a "Ho's" boy!!!!
Slippah

Mililani, HI

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Barf.
Big Mac Mahu

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jun 26, 2012
You fokkers had better hope I never move in next door to you. My real estate agent assures me I'm going to qualify for a home loan this time, as long as I pay off a few more bad debts..
Demetrios Theotokopoulos

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jun 26, 2012
stupid people suck wrote:
Enough already! Please be civil in your on-line discourse.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#14 Jun 26, 2012
Alice wrote:
...can't stop thinking about me , huh, Alice?-lol

...and when I am in my TRUMP WAIKIKI Penthouse please stop calling me!
geeeeezh!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#15 Jun 26, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Guru claims to have many rental/investment properties here in Hawaii so he is entiltled to posts thousands of nonsense untrue nonfactual comments here. Yet those clever liberals use Hawaii's madatory real estate laws to bait him into posting what a fcking liar he is. It is the LAW for absentee landlords to be unrepresented by a real estate agent from Hawaii for these rentals. He was got red handed when he did not know about this law proving he is just another bullshyting BIRTHER.
I know the Gov dude. No need for a real estate "monitor" when he rents my place.
illy

United States

#17 Dec 31, 2012
White people are cold blooded,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 4 min District 1 512
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 min District 1 4,298
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 37 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,812
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 1 hr District 1 785
Leave Dolphins Alone 4 hr weRdoomed 7
Har har har har (Apr '14) 5 hr Borsch 157
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 450

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance