Visitors to Hawaii drop for first tim...

Visitors to Hawaii drop for first time in 2 years

There are 39 comments on the Hawaii Tribune-Herald story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Visitors to Hawaii drop for first time in 2 years. In it, Hawaii Tribune-Herald reports that:

The number of visitors to Hawaii fell in September for the first time in two years as fewer travelers arrived from the western U.S., the state's tourism agency said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hawaii Tribune-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Its going to drop by 90% when f ag marriage becomes legal by the liberal f ag party.
Why not do as you suggest

Mililani, HI

#3 Nov 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Its going to drop by 90% when f ag marriage becomes legal by the liberal f ag party.
Reason tourism is falling is because we are in-between seasons. Do you actually think tourist give a crap about who gets married? You are a dumb fckr aren't you? Mobetta go on a all haole forum and see how your own race accepts you. They would eat you up chew you up and spit you out like poison. I wonder how many commenters will be calling you a crybaby, whining little gay?

#4 Nov 2, 2013
Why not do as you suggest wrote:
<quoted text>Reason tourism is falling is because we are in-between seasons. Do you actually think tourist give a crap about who gets married? You are a dumb fckr aren't you? Mobetta go on a all haole forum and see how your own race accepts you. They would eat you up chew you up and spit you out like poison. I wonder how many commenters will be calling you a crybaby, whining little gay?
Look stupid...Hawaii is notoriously known for being a racist state, an outrageously expensive rabid left wing extremist state with violent heinous crimes on the rise and now flaming gays running amok. They get ripped off going to the zoo that has only dead grass and dirt in almost every cage and they cant even smoke a freaking legal cigarette..

Then you whine and wonder why nobody's coming??
JRB

Leander, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>Reason tourism is falling is because we are in-between seasons. Do you actually think tourist give a crap about who gets married? You are a dumb fckr aren't you? Mobetta go on a all haole forum and see how your own race accepts you. They would eat you up chew you up and spit you out like poison. I wonder how many commenters will be calling you a crybaby, whining little gay?
Reread the article...nothing to do with "in-between seasons". Poorly written article yes, but here's someone you can understand...Bradda Bradda...and you know him well.

"Locals will do stuff azz backwards. Punch your mouth then ask you why you wen act up like dat. Be careful protect your face when talking with a local. If you one ugly bugga neva mind maybe a false crack will help your looks so mobetta 4 you.."
Bashing other races

Mililani, HI

#7 Nov 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Look stupid...Hawaii is notoriously known for being a racist state, an outrageously expensive rabid left wing extremist state with violent heinous crimes on the rise and now flaming gays running amok. They get ripped off going to the zoo that has only dead grass and dirt in almost every cage and they cant even smoke a freaking legal cigarette..
Then you whine and wonder why nobody's coming??
Crying and whining is all you do fa@@ot.
JRB

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Nov 2, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread the article...nothing to do with "in-between seasons". Poorly written article yes, but here's someone you can understand...Bradda Bradda...and you know him well.
"Locals will do stuff azz backwards. Punch your mouth then ask you why you wen act up like dat. Be careful protect your face when talking with a local. If you one ugly bugga neva mind maybe a false crack will help your looks so mobetta 4 you.."
Anyone can become JRB posting from the Mainland but only an Ahole keeps putting out anti-local and anti-everything that Balls harped on.
He always thought he was clever than everyone but all it took was a pack of smokes and a ride in my Hummer for his daughters to give it all up.

#10 Nov 3, 2013
Bashing other races wrote:
<quoted text>Crying and whining is all you do fa@@ot.
Trolling and stalking is all you do besides kissing Obama's dumb ass.....

#11 Nov 3, 2013
What? I cant hear you with Obama's dick in your mouth.
Graham

Cape Town, South Africa

#13 Nov 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I don't care about Obama, but may I call you a idiot!

Troll
JRB

Leander, TX

#15 Nov 3, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can become JRB posting from the Mainland but only an Ahole keeps putting out anti-local and anti-everything that Balls harped on.
He always thought he was clever than everyone but all it took was a pack of smokes and a ride in my Hummer for his daughters to give it all up.
My aliass needs to ditch the Hummer and the argile socks.

#16 Nov 3, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>

You fantasizing about little gurls again, perv?
JRB

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Nov 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Balls daughters aren't little but are a good time.

You still chasing little boys.
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#18 Nov 3, 2013
Well if it's a true statistic, not merely a seasonal fluctuation or something, I would say the economy has a lot to do with that. Amazing how many people stop flying to vacation destinations when they don't have jobs or money and are worried about losing the house!

#19 Nov 3, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>

You still chasing little boys.
Never did. You must be referring to you and YO MAMA!

hahahahaa

eeeeewh!!!
Take you own advice

Mililani, HI

#20 Nov 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
What about you U brokedikk? You fantasize about little boys and baby chimps. What kind of guy gives advice(SmartJB went to a haole forum) but ignores it? AI a FAGGOT crybaby and a 2Faced whining little queer. Other posters keep beating your AZZ on your comments but like a scared homo you remain.
Can you count TROLL

Mililani, HI

#21 Nov 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
24826 comments and you call people a TROLL. You are one dumb MTFCKR.
JRB

Leander, TX

#22 Nov 3, 2013
Take you own advice wrote:
<quoted text>What about you U brokedikk? You fantasize about little boys and baby chimps. What kind of guy gives advice(SmartJB went to a haole forum) but ignores it? AI a FAGGOT crybaby and a 2Faced whining little queer. Other posters keep beating your AZZ on your comments but like a scared homo you remain.
You probably tweak your uneducated self while you type this stupidity. All you got to show for all these years of being a loser is 24/7 phag story from the Big Chair.

#23 Nov 3, 2013
Take you own advice wrote:
<quoted text>What about you U brokedikk? You fantasize about little boys and baby chimps. What kind of guy gives advice(SmartJB went to a haole forum) but ignores it? AI a FAGGOT crybaby and a 2Faced whining little queer. Other posters keep beating your AZZ on your comments but like a scared homo you remain.
What? I cant hear you with Obama's dick in your mouth.

hahahahaha

eeeewh!!!!
District 1

Kihei, HI

#24 Nov 4, 2013
This is great news!
Stay away!
Hawaii is populated with many people like you meet on these forums!
District 1

Kihei, HI

#25 Nov 4, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Actually, the more gay people like a place, generally speaking, the better the quality of life.
Gay couples don't have children (usually, despite of the token examples that get trotted out during LGBT rallies and testimonials).
Therefore, they have more disposable income, and therefore can afford to live in areas with cultural, convenience and dining amenities that are desirable to enjoyment of life.
Lesson:
If you want a great city to live in, follow the gays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After blocking the ban: Read what the nation is... 2 hr American Infidel 74
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 5 hr RiccardoFire 521
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 4,158
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 12 hr District 1 396
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 12 hr District 1 341
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) 18 hr Sum Ting Wong 4 309
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 21 hr American Infidel 1,358

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages