Good riddance, Neil
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Francine

San Jose, CA

#22 Feb 20, 2014
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>also he says that he want's to be governer again.what a crock! but you know hawaii people don't catch on to quick they need to get fcked over a few times before they say "hey that's not right" by then it's to late he's you're governor again.so people of hawaii please wake the fck up and vote republican vote aiona he will do you guyz good and eat plenty of poi with that raw fish thing because it's ohno!
shorty will be governer again. Republicans all stink!!!!
District 1

Kihei, HI

#23 Feb 20, 2014
Kneel stinks, too.
His odour just doesn't float up to your nostrilia because it's heavier than air, and he's way down there!
Have African Passport

Kaneohe, HI

#24 Feb 20, 2014
Francine, the hauna from your shriveled punani is abominable. Girl, haven't you heard of feminine hygiene? Besides that, you and your hippie governor take a batch once a month?
Leeward Lolo

United States

#25 Feb 21, 2014
Have African Passport wrote:
Francine, the hauna from your shriveled punani is abominable. Girl, haven't you heard of feminine hygiene? Besides that, you and your hippie governor take a batch once a month?
Francine is a pig.
No thank you bud

Mililani, HI

#26 Feb 21, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
The sad thing is you should have listened to me and voted for the local Hawaiian bruddah instead of the howlee from NY...the first time then Hawaii would not be the gay capitol of the nation.
Ill be the first to say.......I TOLD YOU SO!!!!
HELLOOOO???
DUH!!
Who wants to listen to a crybaby whiner like you? You do more damage to the Republican party in Hawaii then anyone I know.
Faye Hamohamo

Kaneohe, HI

#27 Feb 21, 2014
Kneel is a sell-out to developers (especially his campaign chairman Kaneko). He wants to fire Mina Morita from the Public Utilities Commission; he screwed the teachers over; the HGEA hates his guts; what a white devil he is, feeding at the trough of taxpayer funds. One term kneel, good riddance.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#28 Feb 21, 2014
Faye Hamohamo wrote:
Kneel is a sell-out to developers (especially his campaign chairman Kaneko). He wants to fire Mina Morita from the Public Utilities Commission; he screwed the teachers over; the HGEA hates his guts; what a white devil he is, feeding at the trough of taxpayer funds. One term kneel, good riddance.
Funny, the hated conservatives on this forum have been telling us this same thing since before the election.
Yawn pua ting

Mililani, HI

#29 Feb 22, 2014
Too bad; So0; Splat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump or Hillary 25 min Go Blue Forever 56
UK maybe Hawaii next 16 hr Joe Balls 2
DISTRICT 1 Finally Admits TO Being A RACE BAITER (Mar '14) Thu BarfBird 189
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Thu Burp 4 472
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) Thu LysolBird 15
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) Thu Clinton talk 697
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Thu Princess Hey 3,189
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages