Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#1 Feb 18, 2014
Looks like the local Hawaiian Christian bruddah is going to win in November instead of the mongo liberal's howlee governor from NY.

Oh yeah......

This is what happens when you ignore the begging, pleading and crying of the thousands upon thousands of parents who did not want you to turn Hawaii into the gay capitol of the nation but you and your corrupt mongo regime did it anyway...

Payback is a beyotch.....buwahahahaha!!!

the poll shows Republican Duke Aiona leads Neil Abercrombie in a head-to-head matchup 48 to 40 percent.

"I'm a little shocked, but very encouraged by these numbers" said Aiona. "I think what this is is confirmation that the people of Hawaii are just not happy with the way things are right now."

45% polled have an unfavorable opinion of Neil Abercrombie. 45% have a favorable view. In this race Duke Aiona has the highest approval rating at 58%. David Ige polled 30% favorable, but 38% have never heard of him.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24740668/h...

#2 Feb 18, 2014
The sad thing is you should have listened to me and voted for the local Hawaiian bruddah instead of the howlee from NY...the first time then Hawaii would not be the gay capitol of the nation.

Ill be the first to say.......I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

HELLOOOO???

DUH!!

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Don't forget Clayton Hee.....get that dummy outta there,too.

#4 Feb 18, 2014
Let me say it again........

PAYBACK IS A ..........BEYOTCH!!!

buwahahahahahahaha!!!!

#5 Feb 18, 2014
Aloha Oe....you smell like rotten poi

buwahahaha
Bruno

Honolulu, HI

#6 Feb 18, 2014
It's All Timing U Dumb F ^ck.

Have U Learned nothing.

#7 Feb 18, 2014
The only way he'll win is if the polls are rigged and in this corrupt liberal mongo regime state I wouldn't even be surprised.

#8 Feb 18, 2014
HEY DUMMIES.....MAKE SURE THERES ENOUGH BALLOTS THIS TIME ....K??

#9 Feb 18, 2014
Bruno wrote:
It's All Timing U Dumb F ^ck.
Have U Learned nothing.
Say good riddance to da liberal howlee say hello to da local Hawaiian Christian REPUBLICAN bruddah.

heeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeHAHAHAHA

#10 Feb 18, 2014
Holy Moly......

Can you say landslide???

Might as well pack it up already...

Call Island Movers .....

heeeeeheeeeehahaha
Francine

Waianae, HI

#12 Feb 19, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Say good riddance to da liberal howlee say hello to da local Hawaiian Christian REPUBLICAN bruddah.
heeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeHAHAHAHA
You're wrong!The unions will back the democrat every time, and the police will never vote against the status quo. My hubby runs the PD here and he is assuring me that no republican will get any support from one of his officers if they know what's good for them. Christians are against gays, so we'll be tracking their every move too. HaHa, he already has them ticketing drivers that have Christian bumper stickers on their cars. They gave out over a hundred just on Saturday, all white drivers, all uppity Christians.
Governor Neil

Honolulu, HI

#13 Feb 19, 2014
American Infidel, go duck yourself.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#14 Feb 19, 2014
Dear Governor:

Being a one-term leader is no shame, right?

You presided over the worst economic downturn since statehood, and with the help of DAVID IGE as head of the SENATE MONEY COMMITTEE, were able to pull us out of the toilet.

So much for your claim that you single handedly led the state back to economic health. It was just as much Ige's doing.

If Muffy runs as an independent, he would siphon off the Christian Vote from Duke, so you better go kiss both his brown gluts and encourage him to run.

Otherwise, it'll be Governor Aiona in November.
local warrior

Honolulu, HI

#15 Feb 20, 2014
Neil will be reelected.
Haye Fanohano

Honolulu, HI

#16 Feb 20, 2014
local warrior wrote:
Neil will be reelected.
Faye Hanohano will also be re-elected.
Francine

Waianae, HI

#17 Feb 20, 2014
Haye Fanohano wrote:
<quoted text>
Faye Hanohano will also be re-elected.
I hope so. She knows that only white people can be racist and admits it. She fights for Hawaiian rights and knows only by killing off the whites can Hawaii revert to what it was in the old days. Her army is gaining ground in the islands, and as soon as she gets Oahu behind her, it's ON.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#18 Feb 20, 2014
local warrior wrote:
Neil will be reelected.
no he will not.after he fk over the teachers,the locals (da real ones) not you you're fake as he is,anywho da duke will win because kneel is a no neck looking troll who does'nt care for no one but himself and he said so.so my friend you really need to check his backgrounds before you try and back him because he give a crap about us locals.think about it,he told no he promise the teachers he will back them up and support them if they got him in office they did and he threw them under the bus and gave them ferlow and took 5% of their pay! what a guy so brother go and check youself a better hero because he is not one.

Honolulu, HI

#19 Feb 20, 2014
District 1 wrote:
Dear Governor:
Being a one-term leader is no shame, right?
You presided over the worst economic downturn since statehood, and with the help of DAVID IGE as head of the SENATE MONEY COMMITTEE, were able to pull us out of the toilet.
So much for your claim that you single handedly led the state back to economic health. It was just as much Ige's doing.
If Muffy runs as an independent, he would siphon off the Christian Vote from Duke, so you better go kiss both his brown gluts and encourage him to run.
Otherwise, it'll be Governor Aiona in November.
sorry champ but mufi should stay as mayor only and let aiona fix this broken state that you're famous governor (kneel) had broken it. so you can go back into tour lava tubes and leave the thinking for us hawaiians.
Joe Lahoole

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2014
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>no he will not.after he fk over the teachers,the locals (da real ones) gave them f[ock]erlow
Not to mention that he iced out the AJA community by appointing Schatzie (Madeleine Albright's in-law) to fill Inouye's seat, and by appointing haole Mike Wilson to the Supreme Court. I guess it the haole's turn to feed at the trough of State government.

Honolulu, HI

#21 Feb 20, 2014
Joe Lahoole wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that he iced out the AJA community by appointing Schatzie (Madeleine Albright's in-law) to fill Inouye's seat, and by appointing haole Mike Wilson to the Supreme Court. I guess it the haole's turn to feed at the trough of State government.
also he says that he want's to be governer again.what a crock! but you know hawaii people don't catch on to quick they need to get fcked over a few times before they say "hey that's not right" by then it's to late he's you're governor again.so people of hawaii please wake the fck up and vote republican vote aiona he will do you guyz good and eat plenty of poi with that raw fish thing because it's ohno!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We gotta do, what we gotta do. (May '07) 2 hr Bakatari 8
A week before her slaying, victim escaped to sa... (Mar '09) 2 hr Bakatari 26
Happy Birthday 3 hr popolo 1
Look at this sweetheart. 6 hr Doug Graham 1
CO2 curve ticks upward as key climate talks loom (Nov '09) 8 hr Brian_G 259
Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) 9 hr Kepe Kabua Kabua 544
I hate Maui Tue Joe Balls 16
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match

Honolulu Jobs