Dissappearing Flight MH370

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#187 Apr 13, 2014
Over 26 countries are searching; the most expensive costs ever for a missing airliner; and you say it can be found in minutes.

Parroting ignorance proves there are really dumbshits in the world.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#188 Apr 13, 2014
There are morons saying the search is too expensive so stop searching.

They have spent like $20 million so far, don't know the exact number.

A 777 is worth $260 -$300 million.

So forget finding out why it crashed? Fools.

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#191 Apr 14, 2014
"Sub aborts search for MH370 when ocean proves too deep"

The U.S.-made Bluefin 21 was launched late Monday on a planned 16-hour search of the seabed for any sign of the data recorder from Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. But after just six hours, the autonomous vessel had reached its maximum depth and its safety devices returned it to the surface,

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014...
blood moon shining

West Hollywood, CA

#192 Apr 14, 2014
right now. 3 more blood moons to go. means obama is going to resign soon.
If bloody _throw it back_

Honolulu, HI

#193 Apr 14, 2014
blood moon shining wrote:
right now. 3 more blood moons to go. means obama is going to resign soon.
THAT MUST BE some bad TROUSER TROUT you caught.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#194 Apr 15, 2014
NOW they reveal the copilot turned on his cell phone at the time of the initial event on the 777.

More evidence the pilot did the takeover.

AND the submarine won't go deep enough, didn't they know how deep it would operate? Didn't they know how deep the water was?

Spin doctors are in control of this search, they don't want the plane found.

Very sick people..
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#195 Apr 20, 2014
Why did they take 30 days to start flying the ping listening device to the area of the search?

The "fix" is in, people in charge don't want the 777 found.

They don't want it found because the pilot hijacked the 777 after his "close" friend was sent to prison for being gay.

The pilot also was having marital problems and affairs with "women".

The powers that be don't want it to be known that this event was triggered by Gay rage. They fear gays might not be allowed to be pilots going forward.

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#196 Apr 20, 2014
Trigger wrote:
Why did they take 30 days to start flying the ping listening device to the area of the search?
The "fix" is in, people in charge don't want the 777 found.
They don't want it found because the pilot hijacked the 777 after his "close" friend was sent to prison for being gay.
The pilot also was having marital problems and affairs with "women".
The powers that be don't want it to be known that this event was triggered by Gay rage. They fear gays might not be allowed to be pilots going forward.
Conspiracy theorist much?
Guru

United States

#197 Apr 21, 2014
Has anyone considered the possibilty of exterrestrial abduction? I have experienced most exhilirating alien digital rectal probing while on a flying saucer above
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#198 Apr 21, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy theorist much?
What's your vision asto what happend to the 777?

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#199 Apr 21, 2014
My "vision" is that MH370 disappeared. As I stated on the title of this thread. I'll leave the conspiracies and speculation to whomever.

I trust the facts, when released, by joint search leader retired Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston. However long it takes, this search will go on to further the effort of preventing another MH370 occurring.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#200 Apr 21, 2014
dis·ap·pear
verb \&#716;dis-&#601;- &#712;pir\

: to stop being visible : to pass out of sight

: to stop existing : to die or go away completely

: to become lost : to go to a place that is not known

Flight MH370 disn't disappear. It was tracked to the area in the Indian Ocean and then found by hearing pings that have isolated the general area it's located in.

The 777 will soon be found in one piece and may be lifted from the ocean floor to the surface.

Of course that is IF the powers controlling the recovery WANT it to be found/recovered. Actions to date indicate an unwillingness to quickly apply needed resources needed to quickly/ever find and recover the plane.

The latest example of misleading the public is the admitting the co-pilot attempted to use his cell phone at about the time of the hijacking. How long was that bit of info known before release? Governments in control of these facts are very sick!!

It's sad for loved ones of those who perished on the plane.

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#201 Apr 21, 2014
Your latest example conspiracy is not factual.

And all the other blabber is riddled with inconsistencies.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#202 Apr 21, 2014
Your latest example conspiracy is not factual.

And all the other blabber is riddled with inconsistencies

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#203 Apr 21, 2014
So that's the best you can do is copy-n-paste anthers comment to respond? I see that really backs up the blather you spew.....NOT!

C'mon now Lolo, you can do better than that from your Waianae crib.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#204 Apr 21, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
So that's the best you can do is copy-n-paste anthers comment to respond? I see that really backs up the blather you spew.....NOT!
C'mon now Lolo, you can do better than that from your Waianae crib.
I post facts and you post ?

When I post what you post you call it junk, so which is it?

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#205 Apr 21, 2014
"the co-pilot attempted to use his cell phone"

Not factual.

"It was tracked to the area in the Indian Ocean and then found by hearing pings"

Not factual. There's no evidence to date that the plane has been found.

"The powers that be don't want it to be known that this event was triggered by Gay rage."

Not factual.

If you had a lick of sense you'd post links from credible sources, not crappola from National Enquirer or better yet, The Mirror from the UK. But you don't, Lolo.
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#206 Apr 21, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
"the co-pilot attempted to use his cell phone"
Not factual.
"It was tracked to the area in the Indian Ocean and then found by hearing pings"
Not factual. There's no evidence to date that the plane has been found.
"The powers that be don't want it to be known that this event was triggered by Gay rage."
Not factual.
If you had a lick of sense you'd post links from credible sources, not crappola from National Enquirer or better yet, The Mirror from the UK. But you don't, Lolo.
All you say is "not factual".

I say the same thing, what you say is not factual!!

Everything I posted is substantiated by media reports available by searching.

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#207 Apr 21, 2014
No. If people want to make a point using what some cannot confirm or perceive as false or inaccurate information, I think the poster has an obligation to back up their claims, not the other way around.

No one should be told what the truth is, then tell others to disprove it.

But that appears to be the method via the Waianae crib.
Yep you cant make this up

West Hollywood, CA

#208 Apr 21, 2014
Diego Garcia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 10 hr Joe Balls 794
Wut Da Fuh? 11 hr District 1 10
my Friend in Hawaii should sue9 Hawaii for Meth... 13 hr Cal 18
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) Sat quisling 1,859
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Sat Princess Hey 4,313
Don't Dump the Chump Trump Sat Joe Balls 11
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Sat Bobbit Boto 543

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages