The Truth Behind 20-Minute Immediate ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#21 Feb 5, 2013
I know for a fact that when JB writes anything over twenty five words its a lie.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
I know for a fact that when JB writes anything over twenty five words its a lie.
Opinion you talk a lot of shyt using Lolo's name.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Opinion you talk a lot of shyt using Lolo's name.
On this forum all posters are make believe commenters. Is your real name Joe Balls? I know what you real name is and where you live. You have a reputation of being Waianae's bigest azzhole and a person not to be trusted or believed. Anyone that hangout at a homeless shelters collecting gossip then runs home to posts it on line is a GIANT AZZHOLE. For what I hear if they catch you near that shelter again your azz will belong to the residents and management. Lowlife SOB like you has been 69d from Waianae that's why your such a chronic troll on this forum.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>On this forum all posters are make believe commenters. Is your real name Joe Balls? I know what you real name is and where you live. You have a reputation of being Waianae's bigest azzhole and a person not to be trusted or believed. Anyone that hangout at a homeless shelters collecting gossip then runs home to posts it on line is a GIANT AZZHOLE. For what I hear if they catch you near that shelter again your azz will belong to the residents and management. Lowlife SOB like you has been 69d from Waianae that's why your such a chronic troll on this forum.
You are so full of shyt you should wear a DEPENDS for a hat.
Kono

Honolulu, HI

#25 Mar 21, 2013
Truth B Told wrote:
http://www.internetlivingathom e.com/the-truth-behind-20-minu te-immediate-eviction-with-no- notice/
There has been a lot of talk about 20-minute immediate eviction. In fact, you may have overheard it at your local cafeteria or people talking how their grandparents or co-workers were evicted almost instantly.
Is there a truth behind this or just another “urban legend” to scare people off. We’ll find out in a bit.
See the story on the link above for more of the story.
It's real. It's a big money maker for property managers. They can rent places faster, get more tax write offs and get free merchandise to keep and sell.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#26 Mar 21, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text Lowlife SOB like you has been 69d from Waianae that's why your such a chronic troll on this forum.
The correct term is 86ed, not 69d, Sparky. 69'd is what Obama does with Larry Sinclair in his limo. Michelle can tell ya all about it.
You Scum Sucker

Honolulu, HI

#27 May 6, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> The correct term is 86ed, not 69d, Sparky. 69'd is what Obama does with Larry Sinclair in his limo. Michelle can tell ya all about it.
The title of liar still holds true for you. You welfare scam artist from hell. Will they finally put you in jail? Bubba has been looking all over for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Muslim World is Broken 13 min Leeward Outlier 384
Marco Rubio The Rublican Nominee 3 hr District 1 20
Closings (May '13) 3 hr District 1 24
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 11 hr District 1 Nievity 374
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Mon _FLATLINE-------- 2,509
News 43 caught in raid (Jul '08) Mon Lysol 4 352
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) Mon BearBird 271
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages