UH Hires Law Firm To Help Prepare for Senate Hearing

Sep 20, 2012 Full story: STAR 101.9 14

When University of Hawaii officials appear before the State Senate Special Committee on Accountability on Monday, they won't be alone.

Full Story
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Don't you hire a lawyer to help you answer questions mainly when you've really effed up something?
And this is on the taxpayers' dime...
Wha' th' EFFEN HECKO?

Here's a joke:
How did UH make the Senate curious?
They made Stevie Wonder.
alice

Aiea, HI

#2 Sep 21, 2012
As a student of the university of Hawaii, I believe that Apple, Greenwood, Donovan should all be indicted by a grand jury for corruption.
Dear diary

Honolulu, HI

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Gunga Din

Aiea, HI

#4 Sep 22, 2012
The commander of a ship is ultimately responsible and accountable for his ship and those under his command - that is why the commander should be the last one to leave his ship.

Greenwood is the commander of the UH ship getting paid $475K per year to run this ship. How can you get paid this much and not be accountable for Jim Donovan's fck ups?

I have no confidence in Greenwood's leadership.
Francine

Aiea, HI

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Gunga Din wrote:
The commander of a ship is ultimately responsible and accountable for his ship and those under his command - that is why the commander should be the last one to leave his ship.
Greenwood is the commander of the UH ship getting paid $475K per year to run this ship. How can you get paid this much and not be accountable for Jim Donovan's fck ups?
I have no confidence in Greenwood's leadership.
Is the hatred in the above comment directed to Greenwood just because she is a WOMAN? You male chauvinist pigs need to get a life!
stupid people suck

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Hey feminazi Francine! STFU

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the hatred in the above comment directed to Greenwood just because she is a WOMAN? You male chauvinist pigs need to get a life!
Didn't even know it's a ditzy broad, now I understand. Thanx for the info.
jennie

Karachi, Pakistan

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Keep it up; keep posting more n more n more.
Pissy Riot

Aiea, HI

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Greenwood and the Bored of Regents are PILAU people who need to resign or be fired.
stupid people suck

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Greenwood and the Bored are unfair azzholes who do not believe in the rule of law. They should ask Donna Kim and the committee for permission to commit suicide.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Just close UH altogether. The taxpayers of Hawaii can't afford it anymore. Fix the roads instead.
Eric

Kailua, HI

#12 Sep 29, 2012
Hawaii is the first place I've lived where the local university makes the news so often.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#13 Sep 29, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Just close UH altogether. The taxpayers of Hawaii can't afford it anymore. Fix the roads instead.
After taxpayers paid was it 3 or 6 million to move football team to another conference?

Wasn't the score tonight something like 47 - 0? Is Chow a million dollar coach?
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#14 Sep 29, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
After taxpayers paid was it 3 or 6 million to move football team to another conference?
Wasn't the score tonight something like 47 - 0? Is Chow a million dollar coach?
How often do you score in the Mahu Conference? Being a half and half i would worry which shower room you would use.
Then...bingo a light goes on....you rarely shower.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO2 curve ticks upward as key climate talks loom (Nov '09) 2 hr Leeward Outlier 256
We gotta do, what we gotta do. (May '07) 2 hr Guru 3
I hate Maui 11 hr Joe Balls 16
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 12 hr texas pete 2,159
Put morphine in my chow mein and I will be a re... 13 hr Twot I Khunt Hear... 4
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 14 hr Bakatari 688
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 20 hr Drone 345

Honolulu Jobs

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Honolulu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Honolulu

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]