Own a piece of 'Lost' - Hawaii Features

If you're already mourning the end of "Lost" before the final season begins, fear not. Read more
Found

Honolulu, HI

#1 Dec 27, 2009
The "Lost" t.v. show provided hours of enjoyable entertainment for a huge section of the American audience, particularly loyal Hawaii consumers, who had time to intellectually wander aimlessly through a jungle of mumble- jumble, strung together by "writers" who invariably ran out of stuff to make up. And so the t.v. show ended.

But, the heroin in Mother Mary figurines, that showed a flash of genius. Yet, it was not their original idea. It is merely a repeated slight.

The idea was lifted from Marx and Lenin whose position was that Religion was the opiate of the Masses.

Artifacts from an artificial show for an artificial audience.

Since: Aug 08

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Dec 27, 2009
For those of you who can't wait for the "Lost Auction"....
Have I got a deal for you.....

For the incredible low price of just $1 (one dollar US) and a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) I will personally send to you a small baggie of Real Beach Sand from the Lost Island. Included will be a 4x6 color photograph (suitable for framing) of me with my little plastic pail and shovel actually gathering above mentioned sand from the beach on the set of Lost.

And if you order within the next 10 minutes (because there is just so many grains of sand on a beach) I will include (at no extra cost) detailed driving directions and GPS coordinates of the Set on Lost Beach where this unique keep sake (sand) was obtained...... So you too can visit this historic location on your pilgrimage to Hawaii.
(Approximate drive time from Waikiki.... 1 hour and 10 minutes.... depending on traffic)

Don't delay, Act Now, this offer won't last for ever.
LOL LOL LOL
McCain

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2009
Watched part of the first episode on the internet. Turned it off. What a lame show and cast of actors.
Pizza Face

Honolulu, HI

#4 Dec 27, 2009
McCain wrote:
Watched part of the first episode on the internet. Turned it off. What a lame show and cast of actors.
You might think it was lame, but the fat guy actor went on to great accomplishments.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, they say. In Hawaii KFC did a take off on the cast with another obese guy. THAT was funny.

However, to the extent your comments about the show provide insight, you are correct, it was lame.
12bc-9d

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2009
I guess those liberals won't be giving it all to charity. How selfish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 5 hr District 1 72
Ted Cruz Eligible for Presidency? 7 hr Allie 4
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 7 hr Allie 706
Har har har har (Apr '14) 19 hr Hyena 4 74
Full-Blooded Hawaiians - The disappearing race (May '08) Fri Joe 85
News Public hearings slated for proposed water rate ... Fri Joe 2
SNOOPES exposed as liberal hack site (Jan '14) Mar 26 anonymous 24
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web