Case and Kia'aina join list of U.S. S...

Case and Kia'aina join list of U.S. Senate applicants

There are 10 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Dec 24, 2012, titled Case and Kia'aina join list of U.S. Senate applicants. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Ed Case said Sunday that he has applied for the appointment to replace U.S. Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#1 Dec 24, 2012
If it has to be a Democrat let it be Case, he's hated by the regime which means he cant be all that bad.
Yawn

Mililani, HI

#2 Dec 24, 2012
;-)
alice

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2012
My Neil will appoint himself to the vacant U.S. Senate seat for the good of Hawaii. Go Neil, go!
Splat

Mililani, HI

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Don't look at me I voted for the other guy.
Francine

Kihei, HI

#5 Dec 24, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
If it has to be a Democrat let it be Case, he's hated by the regime which means he cant be all that bad.
A crybaby mahu complaining. Go figga? What did your boyfriend Joe give you for X-mas? His balls? Mobetta watch out he got his eye on da Mahu Queen in Waianae Christmas parade.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>A crybaby mahu complaining. Go figga? What did your boyfriend Joe give you for X-mas? His balls? Mobetta watch out he got his eye on da Mahu Queen in Waianae Christmas parade.
Shut up and go back to worshipping your dead hero.

Need a hanky?

hahaha
Geopetto

Mililani, HI

#7 Dec 24, 2012
Don't worry that long nose is a beacon.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Case won't get in, the mere threat of having to get a job scares Hawaii people.
Francine

Kihei, HI

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Case won't get in, the mere threat of having to get a job scares Hawaii people.
Job azzhole?? Maybe if had 1 you wouldn't have to borrow money from banks you cannot pay back to. Looks like your playing a PONZI scheme borrowing money you owe and paying back the old loan with a new loan. Soon that will catch up with a azzhole like you and then ALOHA BALL. Good riddance to a azzhole BIRTHER.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 25, 2012
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Job azzhole?? Maybe if had 1 you wouldn't have to borrow money from banks you cannot pay back to. Looks like your playing a PONZI scheme borrowing money you owe and paying back the old loan with a new loan. Soon that will catch up with a azzhole like you and then ALOHA BALL. Good riddance to a azzhole BIRTHER.
Harry, WTF are you talking about now? You don't know shyt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 4 hr American Infidel 2,745
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 7 hr District 1 567
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 8 hr District 1 828
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 8 hr Joe Balls 945
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 9 hr District 1 927
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 9 hr District 1 816
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 hr District 1 4,713

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages