PRESIDENTIAL IMPEACHMENT PROCESS Wee...
Scottsdale AZ PhoenixAZZ

Kahului, HI

#66 Aug 3, 2013
Rhetorical!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#67 Aug 3, 2013
http://personalliberty.com/2013/08/02/pa-poli...

going to Congress, more is coming out...thousands of law enforcement officials are now on board...

start counting the days for this criminal illegal alien usurper.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#68 Aug 4, 2013
"Your side proffered the fraudulent birth certificate, so I am asking the questions!

Just for shits and giggles, explain how a birth announcement proves anything other than that someone reported an alleged Hawaiian birth that in reality could have taken place somewhere else, say Kenya?

Where is the legitimate birth certificate to prove that the call was not fraudulent and that the birth really occurred in Hawaii?
Yeah, your shitting and I'm giggling.

How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?

Finally, why would Obama say he was born in Kenya if it weren't true?

Class dismissed!"
District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Mesa, AZ

#69 Aug 4, 2013
...more poppycock.

....must you pay extra to live in your tiny world.
Joe Balls

Mililani, HI

#70 Aug 4, 2013
Guru wrote:
"Your side proffered the fraudulent birth certificate, so I am asking the questions!
Just for shits and giggles, explain how a birth announcement proves anything other than that someone reported an alleged Hawaiian birth that in reality could have taken place somewhere else, say Kenya?
Where is the legitimate birth certificate to prove that the call was not fraudulent and that the birth really occurred in Hawaii?
Yeah, your shitting and I'm giggling.
How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
Finally, why would Obama say he was born in Kenya if it weren't true?
Class dismissed!"
You need assistance from a friend. They should drill a 1/2 inch hole on the top of your head. This will release the built up pressure and release a whole bunch of bullshyt matter clogged up there. Keep up the great work of impeaching the President for his bogus birth certificate. You have not been successful in the last 5 years, and have 3 years left, Better hurry bub time is running out.
Mickey

Los Angeles, CA

#72 Nov 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
"Your side proffered the fraudulent birth certificate, so I am asking the questions!
Just for shits and giggles, explain how a birth announcement proves anything other than that someone reported an alleged Hawaiian birth that in reality could have taken place somewhere else, say Kenya?
Where is the legitimate birth certificate to prove that the call was not fraudulent and that the birth really occurred in Hawaii?
Yeah, your shitting and I'm giggling.
How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
Finally, why would Obama say he was born in Kenya if it weren't true?
Class dismissed!"


Just for shyts and giggles where are we at on this impeachment guru. Soon I will be arriving in Las Wages and I want to put down some cash on this one.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#73 Nov 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
"Your side proffered the fraudulent birth certificate, so I am asking the questions!
Just for shits and giggles, explain how a birth announcement proves anything other than that someone reported an alleged Hawaiian birth that in reality could have taken place somewhere else, say Kenya?
Where is the legitimate birth certificate to prove that the call was not fraudulent and that the birth really occurred in Hawaii?
Yeah, your shitting and I'm giggling.
How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
Finally, why would Obama say he was born in Kenya if it weren't true?
Class dismissed!"
While we are planning on Hillary being the next president, your kind are still crying about a birth certificate.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#75 Nov 9, 2013
Mickey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for shyts and giggles where are we at on this impeachment guru. Soon I will be arriving in Las Wages and I want to put down some cash on this one.
I didn't post that post.

I hope he gets impeached. The ONLY reason he isn't being impeached is that he is black and the media is afraid of being called racist.

OK, let him stay until 2014 midterms. Then dump him. He is the worst president in history and is a criminal. He is also dumb. Look at what he has done to the country, and his own followers. Now they are screwed and he has NO clue on how to lead. he has lost most of the people in this country, and around the world now.

It is just a matter of time. But it looks like if he can't get obamacare to work, which he can't as nobody can or is signing up, it is over for him. Even the dems are running from him now. This is what happens when you use bullshit to vet this fraudster. Everything he does is so whacked there are no words for it. Period!

Just smile and watch his meltdown. He is now so far gone he can never recover, and he is acting just insane now. His lies have finally caught up with him.

The funniest thing is that he has no more supporters here in Topix!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Republican espionage

Mililani, HI

#77 Nov 9, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't post that post.
I hope he gets impeached. The ONLY reason he isn't being impeached is that he is black and the media is afraid of being called racist.
OK, let him stay until 2014 midterms. Then dump him. He is the worst president in history and is a criminal. He is also dumb. Look at what he has done to the country, and his own followers. Now they are screwed and he has NO clue on how to lead. he has lost most of the people in this country, and around the world now.
It is just a matter of time. But it looks like if he can't get obamacare to work, which he can't as nobody can or is signing up, it is over for him. Even the dems are running from him now. This is what happens when you use bullshit to vet this fraudster. Everything he does is so whacked there are no words for it. Period!
Just smile and watch his meltdown. He is now so far gone he can never recover, and he is acting just insane now. His lies have finally caught up with him.
The funniest thing is that he has no more supporters here in Topix!
ROTFLMAO!!!
The website builders he hired are Tea Party Republican spies. Everyone knows this except you. Soon this story will be all over the news.
Martin MacNeill

Dallas, TX

#78 Nov 9, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
I predict Odumbo will be impeached within the next 6 months if not sooner..
Your prediction was wrong!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#80 Nov 10, 2013
First paragraph of the article:

"After having already been held in criminal contempt of Congress for an ongoing cover-up of the Obama administration’s deadly “Fast and Furious” gun-running program, disgraced Attorney General Eric Holder is facing a fresh challenge: an effort by some GOP lawmakers to impeach him before the end of the year. According to media reports, the bid to force Holder out of power, if successful, would represent the second impeachment of a cabinet member in American history. Meanwhile, the movement to impeach Obama himself is growing stronger by the day as well — both in Congress and among everyday Americans."

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/it...

...it's either him or the country.
Kanakaboy

Mililani, HI

#81 Nov 11, 2013
Guru wrote:
First paragraph of the article:
"After having already been held in criminal contempt of Congress for an ongoing cover-up of the Obama administration’s deadly “Fast and Furious” gun-running program, disgraced Attorney General Eric Holder is facing a fresh challenge: an effort by some GOP lawmakers to impeach him before the end of the year. According to media reports, the bid to force Holder out of power, if successful, would represent the second impeachment of a cabinet member in American history. Meanwhile, the movement to impeach Obama himself is growing stronger by the day as well — both in Congress and among everyday Americans."
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/it...
...it's either him or the country.
You voted for Obama in 2008. Enough said dude you are one mixed up little closet dude. 60,000 accusations and predictions and not a one was correct. You have absolutely no credibility on this Honolulu forum, and you live in LA. WTF are you bothering us with hundreds of comments daily? All you have accomplished is to make LA what it really is a SHYTHOLE.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#82 Nov 11, 2013
Kanakaboy wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for Obama in 2008. Enough said dude you are one mixed up little closet dude. 60,000 accusations and predictions and not a one was correct. You have absolutely no credibility on this Honolulu forum, and you live in LA. WTF are you bothering us with hundreds of comments daily? All you have accomplished is to make LA what it really is a SHYTHOLE.
...everyone of them is true whether they are reported or not. Thrown elections. fraud and forgery included.

BTW....how is obama doin' fer ya now buttfk?

JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#83 Nov 11, 2013
James Carville to President Obama: Try crack pipe

By TAL KOPAN | 11/11/13 7:33 AM EST Updated: 11/11/13 9:04 AM EST

Democratic strategist James Carville said Monday in light of President Barack Obama’s declining poll numbers, maybe he should take a page from an infamous Canadian mayor.

“I think the best thing he can do is take a toke on the mayor of Toronto’s crack pipe, because his numbers are about 48,” Carville joked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” referring to Rob Ford, who has admitted smoking crack.

On a more serious note, Carville said in some ways, the falling poll numbers are overblown, and Obama’s record speaks for itself.

(Also on POLITICO: Poll: Obama approval at 41 percent)

“I think we can stop putting the nails in the coffin here. We can admit that there’s some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/james-c...
Kanakaboy

Mililani, HI

#85 Nov 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...everyone of them is true whether they are reported or not. Thrown elections. fraud and forgery included.
BTW....how is obama doin' fer ya now buttfk?
JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!
He ain't doing shyt for me, because I vote Republican always. Unlike you who voted for him in 2008. This is where the BShyt hits head on with you. Time to go see the priest for confession because you get no sympathy from me. You are part of the problem and have absolutely NO CREDIBILTY with me crybaby. Why are you posting on the Honolulu forum in the first place? Your a LA idiot with a mixed up fickle mind. Go outside and get your bearing dude you live in that shythole LA not balmy Hawaii.
Who is worse them or them

Mililani, HI

#86 Nov 12, 2013
Guru wrote:
James Carville to President Obama: Try crack pipe
By TAL KOPAN | 11/11/13 7:33 AM EST Updated: 11/11/13 9:04 AM EST
Democratic strategist James Carville said Monday in light of President Barack Obama’s declining poll numbers, maybe he should take a page from an infamous Canadian mayor.
“I think the best thing he can do is take a toke on the mayor of Toronto’s crack pipe, because his numbers are about 48,” Carville joked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” referring to Rob Ford, who has admitted smoking crack.
On a more serious note, Carville said in some ways, the falling poll numbers are overblown, and Obama’s record speaks for itself.
(Also on POLITICO: Poll: Obama approval at 41 percent)
“I think we can stop putting the nails in the coffin here. We can admit that there’s some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/james-c...
You think Obamas polls are dismal you should check the Republicans.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#88 Nov 12, 2013
obama: the worst president in history- bar none!

"Feinstein joins push to keep health plans...
1 MILLION HAVE INSURANCE CANCELLED IN CALIFORNIA..."

...also the dumbest, laziest, most corrupt, biggest liar, stupidest, most idiotic, and clueless.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#89 Nov 12, 2013
Kanakaboy wrote:
<quoted text>He ain't doing shyt for me, because I vote Republican always. Unlike you who voted for him in 2008. This is where the BShyt hits head on with you. Time to go see the priest for confession because you get no sympathy from me. You are part of the problem and have absolutely NO CREDIBILTY with me crybaby. Why are you posting on the Honolulu forum in the first place? Your a LA idiot with a mixed up fickle mind. Go outside and get your bearing dude you live in that shythole LA not balmy Hawaii.
Bravely spoken.

I'll be there soon. You can tell me that in person.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#91 Nov 16, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...everyone of them is true whether they are reported or not. Thrown elections. fraud and forgery included.
BTW....how is obama doin' fer ya now buttfk?
JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!
you're absolutly right obama bin ladin is a fraud he was not born here! he's a motha funking dickwad.send him back to japan.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#92 Nov 16, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Were not talkin about the GREAT President Bush we're talkin about the soon-to-be impeached ODUMBO.
that's right obama bi ladin was not born here he was born in iraq

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 1 hr Joe Balls 819
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 2 hr Joe Balls 2,249
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 3 hr Icnoptnthis 579
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 3 hr Icnoptnthis 671
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 hr Icnoptnthis 4,470
The Nazis are banning plastic bags 4 hr Minneapolis COP ... 29
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 5 hr Gestapo 596

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages