Sen. Kim to apply for Inouye seat in ...

Sen. Kim to apply for Inouye seat in Congress

There are 6 comments on the KITV-TV story from Dec 21, 2012, titled Sen. Kim to apply for Inouye seat in Congress. In it, KITV-TV reports that:

State Sen. Donna Mercado Kim announced Friday that she will submit her name for consideration to fill the late Daniel K. Inouye's U.S. Senate seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KITV-TV.

“ OBAMA LIED ABOUT OBAMACARE”

Since: Mar 09

HE'S LYING ABOUT IRAN

#1 Dec 21, 2012
The regime will install one of their puppets and I doubt it will be her.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 22, 2012
She would look good naked, but that was a few years ago.
Francine

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2012
What a bytch!
District 1

Kapolei, HI

#4 Dec 22, 2012
DMK would be better than Colleen or Mazie. Among them and Schatz, I would think DMK is the best compromise, and will not let Hawaii down.
My picks are, in order:
Schatz: His youth and savvy are much more beneficial than either Colleen or Mazie's "experience" which is nil to zilch.

DMK: Smart lady--the kind of person who can step on your nuts and you don;t know what just happened.

Ed Case: He was right about succession planning, and is probably justified in telling the HDP, "Neener, neener, neener!"

Colleen--meh...

Mazie--No way, unless we have a kinder gentler Capitol.

All told, the Central Committee must acknowledge Inouye's last wish, but must also lay out how it has put the process in an unnecessarily spectacular spotlilght, and that make for a less fair process.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Whoever they pick will be be a nobody in the Senate with no "juice" to speak of. Inouye's shoes will be hard to fill by some non-veteran, non-war hero, and a junior senator to boot. Presidents relied on and respected Inouye's opinion, but I don't see anyone asking Mazie's advice unless they are buying old-ladys' perfume.
Hyena

San Jose, CA

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Pua druggie; by he way MR Kim is DEA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 11 min Joe Balls 248
Hawaii not so Friendly to Tourists 14 min Joe Balls 36
News O'Connor traded in politics for trial law - News (Mar '09) 12 hr Abuse of Power Ne... 9
Dissappearing Flight MH370 (Mar '14) 19 hr Joe Balls 224
Another Minnesota A-hole who thinks he knows wh... 19 hr Joe Balls 21
Nibiru, Planet X just Revealed 21 hr Joe Balls 3
Turkish army launch series of airstrikes agains... 21 hr Joe Balls 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages