Attention Tourists: Beware of the poi...
Francine

Kaneohe, HI

#21 Feb 17, 2014
Gus wrote:
Just make sure you stay away from Francine's vog when she opens her legs. That is some nasty stuff! pew!
You should talk, asswpe. Your Wilson-Tunnel okole (that doubles as a punani) is so filled with the hauna of decaying African semen that is the source of airborne diseases in the Los Angeles area.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#22 Feb 17, 2014
Shoo away the flies and have at me, Big Boy.
Alices sista braddas cuzz

Mililani, HI

#23 Feb 17, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>i miss the real alice
Bra how you know my cuz? She never mention any azzholes on Maui dat she knows. Nobody wit da name dikkstreet one anyways.You must be a Alice groupie?
alice

Honolulu, HI

#24 Feb 17, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>i miss the real alice
Me so Horny!
Out on a rail

Torrance, CA

#25 Feb 17, 2014
Filleted and fried.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#26 Feb 17, 2014
Alices sista braddas cuzz wrote:
<quoted text>Bra how you know my cuz? She never mention any azzholes on Maui dat she knows. Nobody wit da name dikkstreet one anyways.You must be a Alice groupie?
Incarcerated much?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#27 Feb 17, 2014
obama -lol!

Fast-Moving Storm Creates Whiteout Conditions in Chicago...
Boston To Be Blanketed By Snow For 9th Time In 16 Days...

LATE-NIGHT BATTLE: FALLON'S 'TONIGHT' DEBUT

Soros bets big on market crash...

Stress hormone linked to financial crisis...

Kathleen Willey:'Hillary IS the war on women'...

Clinton Foundation restricts access to papers from time as governor... MAG: America Unravelling at Dizzying Pace... USA Plunges To 46th In World Press Freedom Index... White House touts stimulus as Americans see 'unemployment' as nation's top challenge... Feds adding new regulation every 3 hours... Secession movement brewing in New York...'Bizarre' Cluster of Severe Birth Defects Haunts Health Experts In Washington state... Asteroid to hurtle past Earth at 27,000 mph... Outbreaks Of 'Air Rage' On International Flights On Rise... Oliver Stone: Obama 'weak man'... Former PLANNED PARENTHOOD worker:'It was a money-grubbing, evil, very sad, sad place to work'... COPS: Shopper assaulted supermarket worker with pair of steaks... Pakistani polio strain threatens global campaign...

VENEZUELA ON THE BRINK... Brazil Cities Rationing Water as Drought Saps Supplies... Honduras murder rate remains world's highest...

'SON OF GOD' Cuts Satan Scenes After Obama Look-Alike Controversy...

SURVEY: 98% of Faith Driven Consumers Dissatisfied With 'NOAH'... PRESIDENT: Signing Up for Obamacare 'Just Part of Growing Up'... Food stamp use among troops skyrockets... Navy to deploy laser system, electromagnetic rail gun... Iran seeks new Russia reactor in exchange for oil...

Official: USA has accepted country's nuclear enrichment...

Netanyahu: Iran only winner from nuke talks... UPDATE: National license plate database sparks privacy fears...

Employers tracking staff in greater detail... Outgoing NSA director:'It's not our mission' to spy on everyone in world...

UPDATE: Merkel backs EU net to deter USA spying...

Snowden lawyer 'interrogated and harassed' at Healthrow...

Hillary mum on surveillance fight...

Swiss Fault Lines Exposed as Villagers See Risk to Postcard Life... Paris mayoral candidate wants to turn subway stations into nightclubs... Zimmerman: I Was a 'Scapegoat' for Government, President, Attorney General...

I'm Homeless and Broke... Student forced to apologize for emailing pic of Obama kicking a door... New Technology Allows For TV Ads Targeting Specific Individuals, Families... Company says it can beam free Wi-fi to every person on Earth... Pakistani couple stoned to death for adultery...
Obama in 2014

Honolulu, HI

#28 Feb 17, 2014
Guru wrote:
obama -lol!
Fast-Moving Storm Creates Whiteout Conditions in Chicago...
Boston To Be Blanketed By Snow For 9th Time In 16 Days...
LATE-NIGHT BATTLE: FALLON'S 'TONIGHT' DEBUT
Soros bets big on market crash...
Stress hormone linked to financial crisis...
Kathleen Willey:'Hillary IS the war on women'...
Clinton Foundation restricts access to papers from time as governor... MAG: America Unravelling at Dizzying Pace... USA Plunges To 46th In World Press Freedom Index... White House touts stimulus as Americans see 'unemployment' as nation's top challenge... Feds adding new regulation every 3 hours... Secession movement brewing in New York...'Bizarre' Cluster of Severe Birth Defects Haunts Health Experts In Washington state... Asteroid to hurtle past Earth at 27,000 mph... Outbreaks Of 'Air Rage' On International Flights On Rise... Oliver Stone: Obama 'weak man'... Former PLANNED PARENTHOOD worker:'It was a money-grubbing, evil, very sad, sad place to work'... COPS: Shopper assaulted supermarket worker with pair of steaks... Pakistani polio strain threatens global campaign...
VENEZUELA ON THE BRINK... Brazil Cities Rationing Water as Drought Saps Supplies... Honduras murder rate remains world's highest...
'SON OF GOD' Cuts Satan Scenes After Obama Look-Alike Controversy...
SURVEY: 98% of Faith Driven Consumers Dissatisfied With 'NOAH'... PRESIDENT: Signing Up for Obamacare 'Just Part of Growing Up'... Food stamp use among troops skyrockets... Navy to deploy laser system, electromagnetic rail gun... Iran seeks new Russia reactor in exchange for oil...
Official: USA has accepted country's nuclear enrichment...
Netanyahu: Iran only winner from nuke talks... UPDATE: National license plate database sparks privacy fears...
Employers tracking staff in greater detail... Outgoing NSA director:'It's not our mission' to spy on everyone in world...
UPDATE: Merkel backs EU net to deter USA spying...
Snowden lawyer 'interrogated and harassed' at Healthrow...
Hillary mum on surveillance fight...
Swiss Fault Lines Exposed as Villagers See Risk to Postcard Life... Paris mayoral candidate wants to turn subway stations into nightclubs... Zimmerman: I Was a 'Scapegoat' for Government, President, Attorney General...
I'm Homeless and Broke... Student forced to apologize for emailing pic of Obama kicking a door... New Technology Allows For TV Ads Targeting Specific Individuals, Families... Company says it can beam free Wi-fi to every person on Earth... Pakistani couple stoned to death for adultery...
Do whatever is necessary to keep the LA Faker guru down.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#29 Feb 17, 2014
Keep Guru from posting the truth about Obama, PLEASE!
J Seagull 4

Torrance, CA

#30 Feb 17, 2014
Splat.
CC FTC

Torrance, CA

#31 Feb 17, 2014
Yup pua toast there is a Splat.
I told you so

Mililani, HI

#32 Feb 18, 2014
alice wrote:
Keep Guru from posting the truth about Obama, PLEASE!
AI wants to be Alice. He cannot get enough attention by acting like a whining little crybaby so he has decided to hijack Alice's good name. Good luck with that AI.
Haye Fanohano

Kaneohe, HI

#33 Feb 22, 2014
american infidel is my coconut cousin.... brown on the outside, and white at heart.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#34 Feb 22, 2014
Notice how JB has been mysteriously absent from Topixs? I heard they stopped free wifi on the Leeward coast? Or could he be temporarily shacked up with American Infidel playing the husband-n-wife game. Come to think of it I always wondered who played what role in this ongoing gay relationship?
AI jealous of women

Mililani, HI

#35 Feb 22, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Its thick as mud today, polluting the air....
When it is really thick where your hand can cut thru it try and chain smoke about 3 packs in a row. That way you will get to crybaby queers heaven faster.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#36 Feb 22, 2014
Alice wrote:
Notice how JB has been mysteriously absent from Topixs? I heard they stopped free wifi on the Leeward coast?
I remember him saying he would be back if something interesting came along. He posted on Topix a statement to that effect but figure he just got bored and moved on. He told Gure he is sick of Francine and some others and said it wasn't fun anymore. Now we have the forum mostly to ourselves.
Lysol Bird

Mililani, HI

#37 Feb 22, 2014
Splat.
Virus loser

Mililani, HI

#38 Feb 22, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawaii liberals are well known for their lack of intelligence and their compulsive lying and this post proves it.
Pua mind speak your busted.
Joe Balls

Kaneohe, HI

#39 Feb 27, 2014
alice wrote:
<quoted text> I remember him saying he would be back if something interesting came along. He posted on Topix a statement to that effect but figure he just got bored and moved on. He told Gure he is sick of Francine and some others and said it wasn't fun anymore. Now we have the forum mostly to ourselves.
Not anymore, byatch! I'm back!
My pal JB

Mililani, HI

#40 Feb 27, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anymore, byatch! I'm back!
JB your like the Jefferson's you are moving on up to Honolulu. Good fo you bud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feral cats dog residents - Hawaii News (Oct '09) 2 hr Balls At Work 246
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 6 hr Toshio 2,714
News Waianae High recalls yearbooks containing racia... (May '09) 9 hr Balls At Work 332
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 16 hr Marley Coal 341
unregistered district 1 is my bitch_ watch him ... (Oct '15) 21 hr District 1 96
News Feds charge ex-HPD officer - Hawaii News (Jun '09) Mon Muslim Terror Att... 86
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) Mon Muslim Terror Att... 943

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages