Fukushima nuclear spill affects HI?
Go to the Doctor

Mililani, HI

#452 Feb 9, 2014
freedomlost wrote:
Radiation levels at Venice Beach and Pacifica Beach are five times higher on the beach than they are above the beach sand. The radiation level is high enough that it sets off off radiation alarms. Obama had better do like the Japanese have done and forbid the sale of radiation detectors. Meanwhile Obama teed off with his Muslim Brotherhood buddies.
Why would you be afraid of radiation? Look at what you do when you stick your face, tongue, dikk, or balls into the homeless skanks diseased holes. You just ain't got no class Balls.
Prince Hanalei

Mililani, HI

#453 Feb 9, 2014
freedomlost wrote:
<quoted text> And you're my biggest follower.
Eat me food stamp thief. Pay in cash first we do not accept EBT cards.
Gil

Honolulu, HI

#454 Feb 20, 2014
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#455 Jul 27, 2014
Freezing of the contaminated water under the plant has failed and now the entire place is in danger of complete collapse. Already. the rice crop is contaminated out to 200 miles.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#456 Jul 31, 2014
A mayor in Japan is fighting for his town. The government is forcing people to return to Fukushima to live, and the radiation is still four times the beyond the rate of human safety. The mayor says it is all part of a larger cover-up to trick the world into thinking it is safe. He has installed 3' digital signs in the schools' playgrounds that show the danger level in which the young students are playing, and they reveal just how toxic it is.The government has ordered the meters to be taken down, and so far, the mayor is refusing to do so. Reporters from around the world are taking pictures of the meters, and they are also being viewed at the U.N. The Japanese government is determined to stage the next Olympics, no matter how many have to die to hide it. The mayor has appealed to the U.N, calling it a human rights matter. Murder by government, while not uncommon , is bad publicity for any City wanting the world and come to spend money. Not that the Japanese have any problem hosting mass murder, Just ask the Koreans, Chinese, or Filipinos
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#457 Aug 19, 2014
It's Baaaaaaaaaaack. Fukushima plant number four is sinking into the earth. It contains 1,500 spent fuel rods and if it blows it will make Nagasaki look like a firecracker.
Genshiro Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#458 Aug 19, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
It's Baaaaaaaaaaack. Fukushima plant number four is sinking into the earth. It contains 1,500 spent fuel rods and if it blows it will make Nagasaki look like a firecracker.
Looks like it's time to. START Up one of JB's favorite dead horses and "beat it" to death Or try to panic you.

So predictable. Show us something new old guy.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#459 Aug 19, 2014
Genshiro Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it's time to. START Up one of JB's favorite dead horses and "beat it" to death Or try to panic you.
So predictable. Show us something new old guy.
I show you something new almost every day. I don't care if you acknowledge it. Keep your head in the sand or up Obama's butt, whichever you prefer.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#460 Aug 19, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I show you something new almost every day. I don't care if you acknowledge it. Keep your head in the sand or up Obama's butt, whichever you prefer.
So you're the one trick trivia queen.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#462 Nov 27, 2014
Dangerous Levels of Fukushima radiation now 150 miles off Eureka, California and closing.
Bozobama

Waianae, HI

#463 Jul 2, 2015
Time for an update to all you naysayers. The day after the meltdown, the Japanese put three transponders into the ocean to track the radiation as it crosses the ocean. The first one has now been found. It made it's way across the ocean to Vancouver island in Canada, and was discovered in a freshwater river! So now we have proof that the radiation is on our doorstep with no hope of stopping it. What say you now, liberals with your heads up your dumb asses?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#464 Jul 2, 2015
Bozobama wrote:
Time for an update to all you naysayers. The day after the meltdown, the Japanese put three transponders into the ocean to track the radiation as it crosses the ocean. The first one has now been found. It made it's way across the ocean to Vancouver island in Canada, and was discovered in a freshwater river! So now we have proof that the radiation is on our doorstep with no hope of stopping it. What say you now, liberals with your heads up your dumb asses?
Liberals created the earthquake?....
This IS GOOD

Minneapolis, MN

#465 Jul 2, 2015
Fukashima radiation is not discussed in the Government controlled media. That my friends means it's a serious problem that is out of control. Government is big on controlling panic and if everyone knew the truth about Fukashima there WOULD BE PANIC!
Bozobama

Waianae, HI

#466 Jul 2, 2015
This IS GOOD wrote:
Fukashima radiation is not discussed in the Government controlled media. That my friends means it's a serious problem that is out of control. Government is big on controlling panic and if everyone knew the truth about Fukashima there WOULD BE PANIC!
Obama has his wars to divert attention from it while we're being radiated. When the radiation circles down to South America and then up to Hawaii, THEN the liberals will blame Bush or something equally stupid. I' m suprised that Hawaii hasn't used this issue to raise taxes already.
Lee

Pearl City, HI

#467 Jul 2, 2015
Local goups helps Fukushima victims:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fukushima-hawaii...
Barack calls me Bwana

Waianae, HI

#468 Jul 2, 2015
Lee wrote:
Local goups helps Fukushima victims:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/fukushima-hawaii...
Does you know why they are sick after LEAVING Japan? Is it their body readjusting? Can those that come remain here or are they just taking a break while the radiation slowly kills them. The radiation slowly cooks your guts from the inside out, just like a microwave. The Japanese government already has set aside places for people to commit suicide. One forest has hangmans' nooses in the trees, set up for mothers that have lost their childreen. Japanese sure are a peculiar lot.
Barack calls me Bwana

Waianae, HI

#469 Jul 2, 2015
The Japanese HECO said that they use robots in the powerplant , but so far, the longest time in the plant has been three hours before the robot burns up. They have a new robot now, one that they hope will make it to ten hours. A human last two or three MINUTES before getting sick, and 15 minutes kills the workers. Still think the problem is over? LOLOLOLOL @ dumbass liberals.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#470 Jul 16, 2015
Big news from Japan. A Russian company has been awarded the contract to de-contaminate the water still held at the power plant. I've got a few questions I'd like answered. 1) In light of the fires still burning underneath Chernobyl and the ongoing contamination, is Russia the one to call to clean up this even bigger mess? 2) How do you decontaminate water? I doubt they can do more then dilute it in the ocean and contaminate more of the world, mainly the United States. They plan on simply draining those hot tanks into the ocean, I'd bet on it. Japan wants the money from the Olympics and will do anything to get it. Obama will go along with this, of course.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#471 Oct 13, 2015
Fukushima,round two: A typhoon hit Japan last week, causing widespread flooding. Nothing unusual, except that it washed radiated soil and everything else a further fifty miles inland. Eventually, Japan will have to be completely evacuated, hence their ongoing frantic military buildup. They plan on carving a chunk of China out for their empire.

Since: Jun 15

Location hidden

#472 Oct 13, 2015
Joe Balls wrote:
Dangerous Levels of Fukushima radiation now 150 miles off Eureka, California and closing.
Another ONE of those Joe Balls , The World Is Doomed ThreadS.

The day this thread started, Joe had a 5-pack of posting PANIC.

Joe Balls you are already dead inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CCW Saves Lives, Again 1 hr District 1 1
Trump or Hillary 1 hr District 1 Nievity 101
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 2 hr District 1 74
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) 3 hr Lisa 68
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 7 hr Michelle is a man 723
Are Big Island Motorists Too Big To Wear Their ... 7 hr Michelle is a man 7
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 9 hr Michelle is a man 20

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance