:-)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 Aug 10, 2013
Francine should emulate the Japanese women and visit the "Suicide Forest."
Joe Carroll

Honolulu, HI

#24 Aug 10, 2013
Joe Balls should off himself or join my cult.
Okole bandit

Honolulu, HI

#25 Aug 10, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Make that 600 tons a day, Japan just announced tha TEPCO was lying about the volume of radioactive water pouring into the Pacific. Beaches are being closed down because it's in the sand too and being detected on children playing out in the open. Meanwhile, Francine (Harry) and Abercrombie say, "Fire up another doobie, you won't feel a thing!"
Like your so concerned and unhappy about that huh Balls?
Violet

Honolulu, HI

#26 Aug 11, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>

Friend, I
understand that you
cannot think quickly;
know that I am deeply concerned.

Your thinking can be improve
only if you wholly
unite your mind and heart.
Francine, you have a pilau mouth - my mom would have put chili peppa in your mouth.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#27 Aug 11, 2013
Violet wrote:
<quoted text>
Francine, you have a pilau mouth - my mom would have put chili peppa in your mouth.
Fck you Violet. I would've put chili pepper in a more strategic place than your big mouth.
Gil

Pearl City, HI

#28 Aug 12, 2013
(Recent article - see highlighted section):

http://74.6.116.71/search/srpc ache?ei=UTF-8&p=%22it+is+u nclear+whether+the+U.S.+Depart ment+of+Agriculture+is+impleme nting+special+testing+of+seafo od+products+coming+from+Japan. +The+State+of+Hawaii+has+been+ unwilling+to+conduct+a+full+in vestigation+and+make+its+findi ngs+public+even+though+debris+ from+Fukushima+is+washing+up+o n+Hawaii%27s+beaches.%22&f r=yfp-t-900&u=http://cc.bi ngj.com/cache.aspx?q=%22it+is+ unclear+whether+the+U.S.+Depar tment+of+Agriculture+is+implem enting+special+testing+of+seaf ood+products+coming+from+Japan .+The+State+of+Hawaii+has+been +unwilling+to+conduct+a+full+i nvestigation+and+make+its+find ings+public+even+though+debris +from+Fukushima+is+washing+up+ on+Hawaii%27s+beaches.%22& d=27024508081864832&mkt=en -US&setlang=en-US&w=i0 EQxHiXKGipQfAu5-cj0NfA2PgNwocj &icp=1&.intl=us&si g=l0VHTblU7oxiV8sGcqqneg--
Gil

Pearl City, HI

#29 Aug 12, 2013
Sorry.

The following recent article says:

-...It is unclear whether the U.S. Department of Agriculture is implementing special testing of seafood products coming from Japan. The State of Hawaii has been unwilling to conduct a full investigation and make its findings public even though debris from Fukushima is washing up on Hawaii's beaches.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Fukushima-Co...
Radioactive Duty Officer

Canyon Country, CA

#30 Aug 12, 2013
Watch out. The fish are turning green and are swimming faster. Your sushi is moving before you eat it. It knows. Eat kelp. Turn your pepper in before it goes bad. Salt minerals help cut the glow. Hot dogs are anti-rads. I am getting hungry. UFO's are in that area.

Glok.

Location hidden

#31 Aug 12, 2013
Reactor #4 has been leaking into the Pacific since the day of the earthquake back in 2011 but Tokyo covered it up. The building has sunk almost three feet since June. Today, the workers say that #3 could blow at any time, and that the other reactors were simply padlocked and no-one even goes in to check them. For the past two months, steam has been coming up through the floor in reactor #3. Meanwhile, Obama vacations and Abercrombie gets stoned, and the Hawaii press is taking orders from the tourism board not to warn people that the future is dark and we need some answers, other than, "There's no need to worry, if you are rich like we are, you can just move to a safe place ahead of the radiation."
Burp

Honolulu, HI

#32 Aug 12, 2013
Radioactive Duty Officer wrote:
Watch out. The fish are turning green and are swimming faster. Your sushi is moving before you eat it. It knows. Eat kelp. Turn your pepper in before it goes bad. Salt minerals help cut the glow. Hot dogs are anti-rads. I am getting hungry. UFO's are in that area.
Glok.
STFU and EAT ME.
BARF WAD

Canyon Country, CA

#33 Aug 12, 2013
Burp wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and EAT ME.
pukquerio samju barfwado spuel.
Burp

Honolulu, HI

#34 Aug 12, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend, I
understand that you
cannot think quickly;
know that I am deeply concerned.
Your thinking can be improve
only if you wholly
unite your mind and heart.
Joe Balls is on a death march.
Porknak Rebozo

Canyon Country, CA

#35 Aug 12, 2013
Burp wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Balls is on a death march.
Palznaz greal nasdaqk entrall stal nacdak. Con mucho gusto porque no hasta la mama esta puerco.
Gil

Pearl City, HI

#36 Aug 12, 2013
Could Fukushima be hit by a typhoon?

Location hidden

#37 Aug 12, 2013
Gil wrote:
Could Fukushima be hit by a typhoon?
Why Not? It's been hit with everything else.

Location hidden

#38 Aug 12, 2013
Today at Fukushima. Ten workers hospitalized for radiation exposure, but not at the plant. The workers were sprayed with a mist that is used to keep them cooled off while working. The water came from a reservoir that is ten miles from the plant, and also supplies tap water to thousands of homes. Who'd a thought that it was contaminated now too? The ground water beneath the ground is being systematically poisoned with radiation. The people in the area have given new meaning to the term, "hot water." This is what's on it's way to Hawaii, folks.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#39 Aug 12, 2013
Of all the people in here JB has the data right. He is watching it, and some of us appreciate that.

And that is probably not even 1% of what they are hiding from us out there, yet it is amazing stuff. Thanks JB for watching this stuff. BTW...Snowden probably has the other 99%. They say it will hit Hawaii and California next year I heard a few days ago. I wouldn't doubt it. c2c reports that the sushi is loaded with rads now in those areas. I have stopped eating it. Used to eat it everyday.

When will you morons in here shut up and take this seriously. You clowns, or probably clown-Harry are nuts. It is serious, and isn't it funny that all the other countries is where you find the info but not this country. But you sick morons can keep being stupid for all anyone cares. You haven't got a life anyway so who needs you.

Doesn't worry you? It should. Keep taking your drugs morons, it will be easier for you to check-out that way than by eating sushi or dog food or whatever you can lick off the payment in that Waikiki parking lot under the hotels. And please don't sleep in the dumpsters and get the trash dirty.
Francine

United States

#40 Aug 12, 2013
Guru, STFU. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 24 min Guru 1,722
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 hr 75 Scorpio 2,277
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 3 hr Guru 235
Lava flow 3 hr Guru 327
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 7 hr Guru 61,963
Al Sharpton, Preserver of the Victim Mentality 11 hr JRB 48
Joe Arpaio and Guru Both Are Both Present Day Q... 12 hr JRB 6
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web