Duane and Beth chapman and sons Law s...

Duane and Beth chapman and sons Law suit will be filed against them

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
A-1-A Bail bonds

Auburn, NY

#1 Jan 23, 2010
Hello this just in. that family that owns the local Bail bonds company called Dakine, is about to have a law suit filed against them in Honolulu District court some time next week. The suit as follows is being brought against them by another Bail bonds company here in Honolulu hawaii. The law suit involves slander, and many more charges that are in the suit and it will take place against Beth chapman and family next week in the District court located in Honolulu HI. details to follow
alice

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2010
Dog is a cartoon character hon
Stubby

Mililani, HI

#3 Jan 23, 2010
Alice has worms.
A-1-A Bail bonds

Auburn, NY

#4 Jan 23, 2010
Duane Chapman is going to be sued in District court. by a local family who owns bail bond angecys also where they reside in Honolulu. I do think those chapmans play dirty and think they have it made with there phony show they have on A-E wed nights. The people replying to this i wonder where you live Mayor wright Homes or what
Debbie Charlotte

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 23, 2010
Hey Matt. If you going to pretend you are in Hawaii, don't forget that Topix shows your location dumb ass. Being an attorney for 25 years while living in Texas, you have nothing that is actionable.

Your a joke buddy. Another jealous company who missed the fame spotlight. Suffer in poverty friend.

Aloha_matt HAH
not

Kihei, HI

#6 Jan 23, 2010
Debbie Charlotte wrote:
Hey Matt. If you going to pretend you are in Hawaii, don't forget that Topix shows your location dumb ass. Being an attorney for 25 years while living in Texas, you have nothing that is actionable.
Your a joke buddy. Another jealous company who missed the fame spotlight. Suffer in poverty friend.
Aloha_matt HAH
I doubt if that poster is Matt, an attorney for 25 years. His grammar/spelling is horrible, as is yours. "Your" a joke????? LOL
A-1-A Bail bonds

Auburn, NY

#7 Jan 23, 2010
you people are a joke. Never claimed to be in Honolulu wise ass, I said the family that owns a few bail bond companys over there are going to file a law suit against the Chapman Family thats all
not

Kihei, HI

#8 Jan 23, 2010
A-1-A Bail bonds wrote:
you people are a joke. Never claimed to be in Honolulu wise ass, I said the family that owns a few bail bond companys over there are going to file a law suit against the Chapman Family thats all
Please direct your comment to Debbie Charlotte of Canada. Nobody here cares who you are.
Wondering

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2010
well what is the name of this company who is gonna sue? If they have been abused...
Realist

Waianae, HI

#10 Jan 23, 2010
I have never seen a woman whose boobies can fill 3/4's of the screen.

They have a good show that enlightens people as to the real deal on Oahu.
alice

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2010
Dog is a farce. He has not caught a legitimate dangerous crook in years.
Mike Sands

Ithaca, NY

#13 Jan 25, 2010
Hey Alice you are dam right about that, reason is he never goes after real criminals, like real bounty hunters do. all he and his family do is hunt there own bail jumpers, such as prestaged so they know what they are going after. And another thing Duane Chapman is a convicted Felon also and cant bounty hunt in some states or carry a Hand gun because it is against the law. That being said DAKINE BAIL BONDS along with his 2 sons and Hoochie daughter baby Lyssa. are nobody"s in the bounty hunting world out side of Hawaii or Colorado.
alice

United States

#14 Jan 25, 2010
thanks
A-1-A Bail bonds

Auburn, NY

#15 Jan 25, 2010
That is not Matt posting, and further more Matt owns a few bail bond companys in Honolulu plus florida. and he never puts on a phony act. such as duane and Leland do on A-E tv
haha

Mililani, HI

#16 Jan 25, 2010
Mike Sands wrote:
Hey Alice you are dam right about that, reason is he never goes after real criminals, like real bounty hunters do. all he and his family do is hunt there own bail jumpers, such as prestaged so they know what they are going after. And another thing Duane Chapman is a convicted Felon also and cant bounty hunt in some states or carry a Hand gun because it is against the law. That being said DAKINE BAIL BONDS along with his 2 sons and Hoochie daughter baby Lyssa. are nobody"s in the bounty hunting world out side of Hawaii or Colorado.
Funny, how NOBODYS are making MILLION of $ on a TV show.
dont be a hater, just sit back and watch the comedy show like the rest of us.
I bet you wish you had your own TV SHOW....dont hate, just relax
alice

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2010
I just would like old man dog to go after a major criminal and to stop picking on old druggies who can hardly stand up styraight. He has become a cartoon figure
Dog is a loser

Auburn, NY

#18 Jan 25, 2010
Hey Alice he will never go after real criminals, and as far as dog making Millions off his show. He is not further more the man or girl from Mililani. I do think you are from Mayor Wright housing located in the Ghetto of Kalihi. Alice Dog the bounty Hunter. is nothing more than the fraud Arleen Anderson aka ALOHA ARLEEN on Twitter
Pau

Pasadena, CA

#19 Jan 25, 2010
alice wrote:
I just would like old man dog to go after a major criminal and to stop picking on old druggies who can hardly stand up styraight. He has become a cartoon figure
You should do your homework prior to making comments.

Doesn't nabbing Andrew Luster amount to anything? Do some research on that scum_bag then make a comment!
haha

Mililani, HI

#20 Jan 25, 2010
Dog is a loser wrote:
Hey Alice he will never go after real criminals, and as far as dog making Millions off his show. He is not further more the man or girl from Mililani. I do think you are from Mayor Wright housing located in the Ghetto of Kalihi. Alice Dog the bounty Hunter. is nothing more than the fraud Arleen Anderson aka ALOHA ARLEEN on Twitter
If YOU, the clueless one will know. Dog moved from kailua to PORTLOCK.
And if you did your research , dog IS getting millions from the show.
Just dont hate, watch the comedy like the rest of us.
You Probably was a guest on the show, that Duane Lee spanked at some time.......
FunDumbMental

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2010
Realist wrote:
I have never seen a woman whose boobies can fill 3/4's of the screen.
They have a good show that enlightens people as to the real deal on Oahu.
Every time she tries to answer the cell phone they knock over the orange juice on the van consol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,554
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Nun Komposmentys 2,425
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 1 hr Princess Hey 731
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 638
Thanks to Trump's tough talk and bold leadership 7 hr American_Infidel 12
Wut Da Fuh? 9 hr District 1 56
Liberals Hate Free Speech 10 hr Joe Balls 19

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance